Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
yun0i35vz1
Master Sergeant

yun0i35vz1 is on a distinguished road
Default nike lunaracer 20,000 guaranteed hilarious jokes

1, a man of the sweetheart there is the phone number, name written as 10086. Whenever my wife should see a message every time a look said: 10086 is too nauseating, and do send the whole people ...
2 Pharaoh and his wife are the operator. One day they quarreled, Pharaoh slams. In the nightfall, his wife called the Pharaoh's cell call. Pharaoh snappily said: hung up the call. Night, Pharaoh came family to find the door was locked, and tin merely shriek his wife's compartment phone, equitable hear to his wife with a falsetto, said: washboard; want a divorce, please kneel down with his knee fix plate; if you have not, the assist table for you to transfer 120. The results sent e-mail it to me, I looked dumbfounded: I will wed her monster dad, then above, his son called you brother, you must phone my mother! My husband fainted, from orderly.
6 patients fled the hospital in mandate to discourage the peripheral wall 100. Two escaped mental patients still hope to hospital. Effort over the wall in the beating in the darkness. Turned to 30 beneath the wall. Go to the next wall 60. He lowered his head, deep answer: not a unified nation, and I feel very needy!
8 day, the platoon chairman to the second class checks the House of Health, entered, a smell of foot savour. Platoon chairman asked: ,air max 95! probe, the nurse is very deft needles planted to hang marquis salt, more than 1 hour later, bottles of salt water was over, the nurse comes up immediately and put on the bottle. Mr. understand this, and asked the nurse, said: , and did not see me, you have goose bumps?
2, oriole see Xunsi the weasel said: br> 4, an ant and tree crow fight!
ants: You variety of give me down! Raven: Then you kind of give me up! ant: good! you waiting for me, have you good! Crow: What do you want? ant: I'll go get all my brothers shake you down and killed forward with you!
5, either the welfare lottery feces shell mantis, a dragonfly feces shell: I want to in the Awards put a radius of 50 miles to buy down the toilet, eat your fill!
feces shell dragonfly B: Ah Tai Su you! I hit the jackpot on the archive if the one living, dine fresh!
6, male butterflies of the female butterfly sings: , we say nought in this life Do not try!
1. Ghost: God, I ambition the afterward reincarnation, favor one angel white body, and with a pair of wings, merely I still want to suck blood. God: What do you Whisper reincarnated it.
2. have a friend for the first time work-study procedure in the park Maibing Gun, I am sorry crying; this time, where one person suddenly shouted: one, but was happy to follow the call: while crying: Wukong. you do not chase.
6. One day test organisms, of which one question is to look at the legs of birds to guess the labels of birds. really do not know of a raw, angry on the paper to leave the exam room of a tear. invigilator maddening and asked him: Malegebi. lax the first A: Gas exchange - the parrot: Who. - A: for gas - ... ... - main came home the door lay person, the owner wondering, this is Who - gate: for gas.
9. one in the road to see a cluster of things, crouch sniffed that may be going to the restroom, put his hand touched his jaws to lick the next point, and said, actually is going to the toilet, but fortunately did not step on!
10. medic asked the patient how the rupture, A: I think the shoes of dirt to clutch the pole shoes shaking, I jolt ah quake ...... somebody thought I was electrocuted, he took a stick gave me two sticks.
11. A instructor educating in the field: . . . . . . Moujun dread, shouting: aim is not! it? Wo Niu said the reasons: how the turtle hit you? are hanging plaster lair to undecided cow dread recalls: I do not remember, when he too quickly!
16. A polar bear to stay solo on ice in a daze, really boring pull their hair began to play a ... ... ... ... three ... two ... the final one is not pulling left, he suddenly cried out cold ... ah!
17. colleagues daughter is a small Meirenpeizai, her mother came back from kindergarten often ask her: speak out: . .
19. The two men went to the mountains to play, a man fell off a cliff accidentally stumble, peer anxiously shouted: , comrades!
21. monkey asked the fox, how to put an elephant with a song that depicted the ass? fox said: Leo's ant heard saying: I thought it was power train the.
22. two brothers were the tiger pursue, and his brother Dist, said: can blow you on the line. .
24. a fashionable matron onto the bus, saw a ferocious atmosphere potty tissue erase out a while, just to put a fart sitting Unfortunately, next to a man laughed: would also like to melodrama on and went for many years, shut the gas, but also starting, and walked away, and went for many years - finally came to the polar bear's door, knock on the door: --- polar bear! Come out to activity! - Polar Bear: --- not activity.
26. junior high school, a math teacher speaking equation change, a coiled sleeves on the podium loudly: students pay attention! I want to deformed!
27. a magistrate strabismus, B, C three day trial, the surmise - A justice said: did not ask you. Lord also came to the glass of water!
29. a rabbit into a shop to ask the boss: Do you have anyone carrots to sell here? His wife said: no. After a child rabbit again Q: Do you have any carrots to sell here? Impatient boss says no! After a child again asked the rabbit, the boss had had enough: if you come back trouble and I took the scissors to cut your ears! - After a child rabbit again: Do you have any scissors to sell here? The boss said: no. Rabbit asked: Do you have any carrots to sell here.
30. demon seize the princess - the monster said: You break the pharynx even though it is called, no one will save you! - Princess: broken larynx, breaking the throat! - No one: Princess, I'm coming to you! - Devil: speak of the devil she is! - Cao Cao: devil, why do you call me? - Devil: Wow, saw a specter! - Ghost: ########,nike 2010! Been found. - By: ridiculousness, who found me? - Who: Pishi with me! - Devil: oh, my god! - God: Who told me? ! - Who: No one told you, ah! - No one: how can I,nike lunaracer! ! ! - It is said that the devil got from schizophrenia.
31. a marriage the king was asked the princess, the princess an apple on his head, who should have the opportunity to marry its princess shot. - The first man shot in the apple, he said: Princess shot, he said: I'm sorry ...
32. a person in a mental hospital train, suddenly a neurotic holding a knife to chase him, this man turned approximately and ran, ran until a dead end, preoccupied that this is over, the patient said: you knife, which you chase me.
33. flight waiter informed passengers to wear seat straps - sit properly, consist in ... the living. School leaders to publicly call the name of their students. A time to respond to an endless flow, one of the loudest voices: Reading top bird-use!
35. the sun to the grass on the phone - the sun: Hey, the grass you? I day. - Grass: I grass, Who are you? - Sun: I'm on ah - Grass: I am the grass, you in the end Who - The Sun: I'm at, ah, you are right grass - grass: TMD, Who are you in the end, I am the grass - the sun: I'm at, I shall ah - Grass : I am the grass. - Sun's mother grabbed the phone: grass, I at his mother, the grass your mother right?
36. male and woman friends to go shopping - a girlfriend: Oh, good sour, oh feet. - Boyfriend was nervous: how? Step on a lemon?
37. Bear asked the little white rabbit: said:
38. a small rabbit to the bakery: the boss, a hundred little bread? Boss: no. The next day the rabbit came again: the boss, a hundred little bread? Boss: Sorry, no. - On the third day of a door rabbits: the boss, a hundred little bread? Boss: I'm too embarrassed, or not. - The fourth day the rabbit came hopping: the boss, a hundred little bread? Boss: Great! Today, a hundred small bread ~! - Rabbit: Great! Give me two!
39. father and son take the bus. - Son: Dad, what time ah? - Father: stopped to go. - Son: when to stop ah? - Father: to stopped.
40. There was a man and a tiger knotted to two trees, respectively, the Tigers tied the tether below a candle to Get out the rope burns out, and if the rope is beat, the tiger will eat into out, the results say a word, no eat by Tiger - he said
41. Wolf just wanted to take food when passing a house, heard a man learned their children: night, a.m., choking the wolf must say: man, men are liars!
42. the girl asked her boyfriend, stay away from did not catch, go home. - On the third day, the white hare arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at the rabbit cried: - If you defiance ######## with Wu Lo Bu as tempt, I'll die you smooth!
44. Moujun first plane, fear, terrified to open eyes, eyes open afterward 15 minutes, look out the window and yelled: , people are like ants.! ! points nice drag. But dissimilar cilia stylist deliberately knocked off the basis. Sanmao launch a look: you want me to Ah disheveled?
47. Once there was a candy, long walk in the street, suddenly said, : Oh, my feet a good soft.
48. M: Do you like me? - Women: do you think .- Male: Yes! - Female: You guess again.
49. a mental patient in writing, and The doctor asked: to how do you know!
50. a male teacher angrily to sleep on a school girl said: I am tired to death in the above, you are stationary in the following! do not match it when even the point of no feedback in the future if the stomach not things, can not blame the teacher! results of the class fainted.
51. One night, a undressed man called a cab, the driver gazed at him intently, ########## furious and shouted: You not seen his mother nude man it! driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother.
52. male and female friends to slumber a room, the woman drew the line: Over the line is wild. found that men really do not get up up over the line, the woman the man severely beat a slap in the face: you do not even like animals!
53. Hongtao encounter foreign guests one day and tried to get in a word, saying: I am Hong TaoLiu , foreign guests, said: I am his mother was seven of diamonds it!
54. Zai Zai was my father repaired, he went to find her mother complained: ? There almost every day of rain.
56. cliff waving a mouse, a short front paws, jump again and again, to learn to fly, saw it fall next to the mother bat's badly beaten, anxious that: it father, to do not tell it, it is not we own the.
57. and friends to see the sunrise the altitude of Mount Tai, a friend pointed to the sky, said: Bai! what you cried ah! Student A: Everyone must feces, stool who is not periodical. The pedagogue was very angry and told the students left standing. The emulating year, the preceptor asked the same question behind to students. Then the students smarter. He replied: Everyone must feces, stool who is not periodical. If the king do not have toilet paper, unless you are with your fingers. Teachers also cheerful, told the students left standing there! At this time, the pedagogue saw it was snowing outside the window, rue, and said: God does not rain sleet, snow to the ground as rain. When the rain rotated into many distress, why did not rain. Student teacher in again: the teacher does not eat shit food, food that goes into feces. Feces into extra trouble when, why did not eat shit. In this way the teacher fainted! Haha ...... 2, geography teacher asked: where the creek flows ah? Students stand up and sing a fierce: rivers to the east ah! He joined that the teacher ignored: A number of stars in the sky? The student then sings: Ah Compass reference stars! Teacher shortness of breath: You get out! Students: that we left Afghanistan to go! Teacher helpless: you sick, right? Student: You have, I have all have Ah! Teacher: Do you sing a attempt! Student: Road see injustice life howl Ah! Teacher: Do you trust I played you? Student: The O can act! Teacher angry: I will let you drop! Student: Ah Jiuzhou catch destroy! Haha. . . Forwarded to your friends to see. More smile, one fewer to fret less.
59. noon, to retention money, a beautiful line in the back when asked me: do not have to queue up.
60. afternoon on the bus, take bus card slot in the bang when thrown into a.
61. one day find the phone was gone, a search of homes in every corner of the bag as well, failed. Then fell to the ground sullenly, and took out cell phones, mass text messages to everyone: I lost cell phone.
62. adjoin forgotten his opener, turned over the balcony from my house, find the keys in the house after he turned back, and then open their own door. Even more stunning is that I was starting to end collusion in the balcony, not feel something erroneous. Alas, we were the head must have been his way through the same door.
63. still memorize the first time when the confession to the girl, too tight, and thus be To a large decanter of Sprite colleagues, to everyone down in a surround, when their turn the bottle was vacant. The Sprite then the waiter shakes his colleagues, said: br> 65. and the enterprise of two ardent female colleagues (full prototype) together with a meal, they get together to give me a portrayal object. I want to say: you two really enthusiastic matchmaker results of an open ah: you two portly woman ...
66. Ge Jige Warcraft. Counselor rounds, furious, caught the mouse, the desktop shortcut to Warcraft tugged into the recycle binary, clear, saying: let you play with!
67. Once you play mahjong, power, and to point the root Candles continue to fight, then was too hot, yelling, I'm going to the boss 35 of non-compliance must, tell a few back and along does not give way, I think even if, and to the canvases 50, and he was very deft gave me 35.
69. a subject requirements that the following four sentences with related words connection: 1. Zhang Haidi sister paralyzed; 2, Zhang Haidi sister headstrong to learn; 3, Zhang Haidi sister learned several diplomatic languages; 4, Zhang Haidi sister learned acupuncture. The correct answer should be: sister, though paralyzed, but tough to learn, not only learned several foreign languages, but also learned acupuncture. The results have a baby wrote: Although Zhang Haidi sister doggedly learned acupuncture and several foreign languages,Treasure now have, she was paralyzed. also found A more violent baby wrote: Zhang Haidi sister learned not only language, but also learned acupuncture, she was so tough to learn, and finally paralyzed!
70. midday cooking, my mother gave me a boiler of carrots: carrots tear into cubes! 72. a mastery guided along people drinking, heaved his glass and loudly: How much Shakespeare? bosses as yet lingered.
74. time to mart to buy food, prepare banquet, a Korean friend bought a lettuce, 4 to 2, he gave him all the change vendors, leaving a shortfall of one dime, so he said to the hawkers - ...
76. Xiaoqiang speech at the rally, the following people listen! Xiao Qiang, said: mouth called is bought, the boss asked them to not put parsley, the men said no, how do woman said. I think in the next, , the boss asked me what to eat? I loudly replied without hesitation: steamed buns, Sunday school my mom did not porridge, I do not know Flanagan smoked ribs, rice, throw bag porting Le.
81. One day, said many people buy a duck, so she say, elderly people without hesitation: A student honor card, the machine did not react, drew or not, it is reducing that the machine is broken, and I said let me try, brush a little card, the machine really did not respond! he pulls had a, or the same, maddening ! received the card hardly ever to put the bag and found a bank card in his hand, I am laughing! he pointed me laugh even more, I get the original ID!
83. morning and left a plastic bag inside is full of snacks, his right hand a plastic bag garbage in the morning to open the trash, a bag of garbage.
84. take the metro into the door, take the gate on the phone crazy brush, has too been back the other, and how I mention it does not bring an end to ... the brush, the machine is broken immediately... perspiration.
85 . Twenty years ago I proudly rode twenty-eight inches mom of the Phoenix men's bicycle gave me a year old sister to kindergarten, to kindergarten so she is exceedingly handsome, after a stroke mantis leg wag, consciousness the knock Han . She did not go along as a means to Tuizhao Che, walking a few steps behind someone without shouting, slight across fell to the ground to stay, bringing twenty years later, I drop my sister refused to take a life and necrosis of mother I drop a bicycle, this hate hate twenty years ...
86. like to eat seeds all stoned. Guishi guess God, nibbling all the good, put a plate of melon seeds back to the old calculator litter, watching the seeds of another shell plate daze.
87. display stand, to shake the mouse, the result stand, straining Akira for a long time, found himself shaking the phone ...
88. cyclists to buy things, to the cache did not latch the car went into the shop. After buying something out of the lock, the bike ready to go.
89. Gangbi child like the first bite, a day biting feel right, particularly salt, and then discovered a mouth suction ink, a second cut end Apple, long the allow not been broken, very arrogant, shoving the apple thrown into the trash , holding the rind go out into his mouth!
100. scrambled eggs with tomatoes, boiled egg, when holding a knock at the Wanbian not bad for a long time, but his wife said, bad eggs.
101. in seasons a cold shot, the nurse to take your pants off in the end result nearly.
102. the company has sub-Fan Yun, and to the toilet, and unknowingly walked into the pure water in front of the machine, watching the huge half a bucket of water , actually did not respond, Fortunately, no one beside. then think approximately, it is estimated the go was I was too busy.
103. picnic pulled out his last smoke packets point directly to the zippo smoke thrown into the fire back into the pile bag, still barbecue, after the blow out a great many clothes spark marred 2 2 bowls of dumplings also destroyed.
104. hold the phone when the cigarette lighter, hold the phone when the TV remote control meal reception.
105. cooking when the phone rang. take calls instantly to the phone put Caipen inside. Results and vegetables to the pot with. And then look at the pan flute for a long time before the phone out quickly. OK then If the presumption is bean curd lettuce .. ... on the end ..
106. campus roommate and go home, alteration raiment attach after the door and suddenly saw a little strong, she went up the pia , and then holding a small strong body to come to scare me, I am afraid of worms, opened the door and ran out of a firm, she was incited to proceed to chase me... all to the lift, the only clothed only in underwear, her pants 。。。。。 wearing a small.... Fortunately, no one in the passageway.
107. One time the bathroom to go bathe their hands to eat, a sudden short-circuit the brain to see the mirror, very skilled Take the cup toothbrush, the toothbrush squeeze cleanser, puts the tempo, brush teeth out, while also surprise how today's toothpaste savor right.
108. The first day at work, someone calls to find manager (woman), the phone to the manager by the way the sound, Mom was looking for you, answer the phone.
109. One time on the computer courses, while her boyfriend sent me the message, while very heroic teacher shouted out loud: not interlocked! a companion asked her to buy a fashionable number is the number, she said forget to dial the phone with the card replaced their PHS. Dial and colleagues, to continue to talk, PHS rang, she picked up asked: ? ... ... Hello? ... ... you say ah, do not say I hung up! Zhongguancun journey, a hawker Couguo ask, :; What is your nationality; students, said:; Yi of you! ...
114. a friend teach family appliances, to see a home weight scale arrayed on the ground,nike acg woodside lunarlon Resources manufacture s, the Friends of body fat, to want to try to see the scale. So step right up, , and in hindsight, that was a cooker.
115. for the premier time using public transmission IC card, on the bus I took the initiative to the driver flashed the card to straight to the seat. do not want the driver said: facing the IC card, carefully read: ... ''bullet''cauliflower soup bowl! shouted: 'cool Ah ... Ah ... cool.' passersby puzzled. asked: 'what are they cool.' family members cried: 'Shuangsi ... ... Shuangsi!! 119. one said, turtle Dad, Mom and son of a bitch turtle household resolved to go hiking, they took a brick-and two cans of fowl submarine, then went off to Yangmingshan. hard to ascend ten annuals, at last! they sat on the ground, clear the equipment prepared to eat. results with a can key but base not! son of a bitch: Turtle Dad: blink of an eye passed 20 annuals, son of a bitch hat present to emerge. Turtle Mom: , the son of a bitch still can not see tracks. Parents regardless of the turtle! Old couple judged to start. Is preparing to open out to eat cake ... ... Suddenly, son of a bitch stuck his brain out from behind a tree ... ... son of a bitch: annuals, finally I wait it! I detest most people prevaricate to me!
119. One night drinking with some friends, some people are drunk. one to sleep in the street, we also carry do not move him to speak to him find something to cover, do not catch a cold. A few days later to see him, he said the next day woke up and found him lying three bikes.
120. small Xin: Dad, Why is my name there are three payment? Dad: absence of gold in your life, so take the name of Xin, like some life in the water to take named Miao, and some life in the absence of lumber called Forest. small Xin: Dad, you say that Guo Jingjing and her sister what life in the missing?
121. a couple friends sitting on a park settee in love, women suddenly want to fart. of the man said: I Division of Cuckoo call, you listen to like like. male pleasure than listen. Thus, women in the too much, I could not!
122. turtle harmed. let the snail go to buy medicine. after 2 hours. snail has not come back. turtle impatient cursed: ***'s do not come back I died! this When the door came the sound of a snail: *** You say I'm not going!
123. One day an elephant in the bath. Suddenly there was an ant came to this they said. you stand up. started to stand up. ant! you sit down and work. elephants do not know Yeah you want to query the ants. 1 will stand up and sit down as a while. ant replied,supreme dunks! lost my underwear I'll watch if you stole to dress.
124. elephant accidentally stepped on ants, ants are out in compel, have climbed to the elephants. elephant shook himself, the ants were all fall down. At this time there is an elephant's neck in , falling ants called loudly, row all die. eat a good value.
127. Xiao Ming: Here it? No, ah ... ... the sentence: : times the rain, the first 4 days following 3 days under a second! you Huaguoshan good time? I had very bad in heaven, because there is no gravity, so the stool, urine, tears and snot are not fall, do not you say painful? our palatable beef noodle soup here, Maybe you can come with us to eat hot pot restaurants West! your sister give birth to the Goddess of Mercy, because students do not know a man or a woman , we do not know if you want to be uncle or aunt! I send you the clothes you get it? afraid when I go to send overweight, so cut out the clasps on the pockets of clothes! is late to write here, the time to me to play, remember not to drink superfluity of water, or to the urine does not all over here very hard to approve. originally planned to send money to you, but the envelope has been glued! 131. Sina a news headline: Chongqing Railway Police special police anti-terrorism training on the train, a Hebei User Reviews: Excuse me, you can squeeze onto China's trains? also tmd terrorism it.
132. a dyspeptic patient complained to the doctor: I very recently normal, what pulling eat, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.
132. someone to go to Shanghai on commerce lost in the street a dollar, the police said: One day an ant is the sun, suddenly saw an elephant walking leisurely, got busy with straight front legs, next to the rabbit hurriedly asked you doing? ant said: He hit Dad thought for a moment, put yourself into the minced pork. earthworm mother cried and said: want to play football.
135. tortoise and the rabbit hare fast ran to the front ... .. went to see a turtle snail .. very slowly and said to him: you come, I carry you right .. and then .. after a while the snail on the chart .. .. .. turtle saw an ant said to him: Come on you .. so ants will come up.. .. see the ants come later snail upon said something to him .. mother have ran, leaving only one son still inside. mother is very nervous outside the house shouted: ... ...... mother shouting and nervous, ...
137. a man to be wearing a river fishing leaves no fish on the nail ~ half a day, he changed a piece of bread, like a half-day did not fish on the anchor ~ ~ no way he had to replace it, like earthworms, or half a day ~ No fish on the hook under the ~ ~ ~ He angrily threw into the water and cursed out 100rmb :suction force to keep the nose nose. on the blackboard to write> language teacher suddenly turned to a lot of noises: Stop me! Noisy dead! more complicated than this to eat?!
141. Cowherd and Weaver Girl understand down to earth bath, shaking ZZZZZZZZZ interpretation of a love story, it tells us: there is no chance to wash at home, so be sure to go outside shower to wash ...
142. Xiao Ming back to the classroom with the teacher after using the toilet, said: : In that shook. colleagues asked what he was doing strange, he replied: ; small mosquito cried and said: feces grew up.
145. I spent 80,000 bought a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to columns were identified, experts said gravely: week!
146. son: . I said the same thing.
147. a jailbird executed, the bullet is ..... when prisoners crying: peach trees to cut down preference, a maddening that no one uncle scolded him, you know why? .
149. beetles and mosquitoes love the first conference, beetles: were, ah, I also became a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, pinched drug.
150. a man all find a girlfriend, but unfortunately went to fortune. fortune tellers said: You, the first half condemned no women; not that the person eye light up: Then I should have it later in life? fortune teller said: hey, to later in life you get used to a person's life.
151. a person eating beef can not see a piece of beef noodles, they pointed Bowl asked the boss: how beef is not beef noodles? boss said dismissively: Do not detailed, can you expect from the wife a wife, you get that in a pie?
152. Three mice were tasting the United States, Japan, China's wine , the mice drink American wine, go to tread 3 down; drink sake mouse, go to tread 2 down; drinking Chinese Erguotou mouse, holding a kitchen sword, shouted: 153. in a restaurant repast, a customer waiting for a long time to call the servant asked, ; how? must await? Which only masculine worms, which only mother. ass heads, or not question. livestock curse: What ass, Nanzuonvyou Well!
155. a man to jump, just come back The wife shouted: really ought not have threatened him
156. the Secretary and Chief of pooling the elevator, after the Secretary loosened a fart main said: Chief soon be removed from bureau. The Secretary said at the meeting: of sorts coarse care of rats, mice get fat quickly, mouse is moved: Each time the mirror, I always said to myself psychological encouragement himself: creativity. to set off the loveliness of this world! In truth, I really, really very inspired.
159. friends to go mountain climbing, to the mountain top, a smart female face of the mountains and rivers shouted: motherland ah! my mother! a quickly followed by her secret love boys shouted: motherland ah! my wife's mother!
160. before I bought two puppies, called the Two days can not ; so big!
161. Tang also met by off after the monster Monkey, he had to read the wizardry spell to call back to help Goku, and presently the air came a voice: Please try another afterward.
162. mouse to the benefit, see also bears, too frightened to say a word, the Bears saw a mouse, said: I quarreled with them, and almost beat them, because some of them say that you monkeys, apes and some that you like, just too much! did not see you as a piglet!
164. panda birthday tell you that: I made two wishes, one is capable to cure my dark circles,ventilation coerce 1 nike Person's center, inscrutable laborious apt guess, the other is hope to have a color photograph.
165. Kuangzhui bees butterflies, butterfly is married to a snail. bee puzzled : Where is he better than me butterflies answer: whatever the outcome, people have their own house, which, like you live in the dormitory.
166. robbers: Do not say to kill you! I do not say to kill! You are dilapidated me I do not say! ! beans . my Zaiqu Na one! find the keys in the house after he turned back, and then open their own door. more stunning is that I was opening to end collusion in the balcony, did not feel there is anything wrong. Well, I share the same head must have been a door coupler way through.
173. one day find the phone was gone, a search of homes in every turn of the bag and, without success. then sullenly fell to the ground, and took out cell phones, hunk txt messages to everyone: I lost cell phone .
174. once you play mahjong, a power cut, on the point of candles continue to play, and later was too hot, exclaiming,
175. tall educate, a buddy class, students in 1981, is not that special antique photo ..... The following is a point when things by bus: High School when this man take a bus to school, for road length, when bored, sitting next to a 35-year-old man accosted him, the man mouth come sentence: wonder, quite silence reply: The second sentence of the man: The third sentence: The man stared at amazement that irregular buddy, read a full ten seconds, to the sentence: see a good buddy to buy a pie to eat at the school door, you know Well, high school Yongnaoguodu often peckish, I immediately scamper up first whack at him, then grabbed a bite of his pie to one, also Mamalielie said, not really sensitive, to buy cake, bought me not one, not to swallow the results of a cake, looked up and saw only to find the wrong person, it's no problem, I'm apologetic I was really his mouth also side of me that pie bite the hand of a plug toward that man ran away, the entire process at one go! Remember back to the school gate looking back, that the men still standing in the stall before a pieced hand the pie **** it. I still think this can not help myself sometimes his fist or two!
177. a subject requires that the following four sentences with associated words connection: 1, Zhang Haidi sister paralyzed; 2, Zhang Haidi sister stubborn to learn; 3, Zhang Haidi sister learned several foreign languages; 4, Zhang Haidi sister learned acupuncture. The correct answer should be: The results have a child wrote: Although Zhang Haidi sister doggedly learned acupuncture and several foreign languages, she was paralyzed, and the children found a steeper wrote: Zhang Haidi sister learned not only language, but also learned acupuncture, she was so stubborn knowledge, and finally paralyzed!
178 I was Yunnan University, 2000, that is, Ma Jiajue that class. Ma Ying-jeou chance, but has not been grabbed when the capture warrant and arrested on Ma Ying-jeou said namely public security apparatuses to assist the digit of million reward. We are very envious and would like to obtain that colossal amount of money, the street looks very care of passersby. One day, out sitting on the bus, many people, only one person standing, staring by the male suddenly we entire see,nike free shoes 5.0, I look closely, much like the direction Ma Ying-jeou on the arrest warrant, may we all see it , and is a tense and exciting look. Tension to the extreme, we see that entire people are feared, vexed, shouting: gearing up once all the skylights are closed. that human to a helpless wording. to the police station, the police said the driver proudly: I was quite many like Ma Jiajue car, I instantly pedaled to. And the man wronged the police said: police officers, or me, the second period today I've grabbed you this was.
179. table with a cold, runny neb, but he forgot to bring a handkerchief, and to reserve the nose to nose forced inhalation. In manuscript on language teacher suddenly turned to a lot of noises: Stop me! Noisy dead! : One day I walked on the university tree-lined road, heard a bunch of girls in the back pointing small channel: ! Can not find a boyfriend after that, every day, do not give money to two restaurants bun! ! loudly: gave the vendors, leaving a shortfall of a dime, so he Hawker said: paper... cold.... Finally, there turn their trash.
187. Some time ago, I went to the house prone Lotus shopping, check out the stage two aliens settle in front of me, when the clerk asked: , you pay attention to hygiene. Results one day, unfortunately, there is a large voice students are eating in class, I asked: . . ah jun to squeeze hard to squeeze, the couple finally pushed back, side to catch the driver of a brake, who unfortunately stepped on her husband's body, her husband did not own spade, His wife was yelling call away , you! ! the sausage, it is the pigs!
218. The two women in the village drink, drink the day has dawn. way back, they are in pressing unbearable, so hard into the side of the road with
scalp a cemetery. because the did not bring toilet paper, the first woman will be wiped off his underwear, and throw away the underwear
. The second woman found next to a wreath, then wiped his tear elegiac couplet.
two Soon after a woman home, their husbands would exchange the phone.
yun0i35vz1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links