Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
O6237ldcph

Default Case of the sometime earth winner gymnastics women

Fan Di, this is a lot of folk remember, but more people have begun to forget the name. She namely from Shanghai, in Shanghai, sports, maybe she namely to the trace and field as Liu Xiang, Yao Ming is to basket ball, but the history of gymnastics in Shanghai,GHD Straighteners, the name also essential.
But is such a crucial diagram in the history of China, the second women's gymnastics world champion, Shanghai gymnastics women's gymnastics history, the merely world champion, has quietly disappeared in the people's sight.
many people are cared about the beauty of the world champion in gymnastics once every 4 years gathering the Games hippodrome, saw the versed Liu Xuan, Mo Huilan ... ... or deed as judge, or a reporter, Many people are asking: Fan Di how are you? What is she act? But no an knows the reply, it seems, Fan Di became a legend ... ...
into account problems in Shenzhen repose
national team training heart gymnastics champions on the wall, the most striking is the second line which Zhang Qingxiu face, and she - Fan Di - the second in women's gymnastics world champion, nevertheless at times without her The news, however, denied that she is the one that's the most beautiful star.
1989,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, the MA Yan Fan Di convert the second woman after the world champion in 1990 Asian Games, Fan Di and Yang Bo, Chen Cuiting other teammates, once again famous venue, she chose to retire after the perusing. In 1995, the Fukuoka Universiade behind, and then it evaporated. In the United States in 2005 rumors of a gymnastics schools. In 2006, returned to Beijing, and occasionally seem in the gymnastics center, the final one occurred in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. After which there is no news.
approximately 20 o'clock yesterday, finally got via to just the United States returned to Shanghai Xin Fan Di Fan sister's phone. Although there has been abroad for his sister Fan Xin situation is not very understanding, but from her words, and finally to resolve the moment in Shenzhen Di Fan.
As the body is not very good, and the parents are older, Fan Di returned to Shenzhen from the United States.
gymnastics world champion, but because there is no Shanghai accounts, can not return home, Fan Xin some concern for his sister, people said, as with quietly as one outsider looking at.

is her
Name: Fan Di
birth year: 1973
Hometown: Shanghai Changning District
1980 Import and non-professional sports educate in Shanghai Changning District, gymnastics, 1982, into the Shanghai Sports School. In 1984,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, the old of 12 was elected to the national team.
1987 for the first time to participate in the national emulation, was the sixth all-around, uneven bars and vault two runner-up, the same year, as the substitutes took part in the twenty-fourth World Gymnastics Championships, due to injuries and other members of the provisional determination to bring her play . The uneven bars competition in the team rivalry, she name.
1989 gymnastics world championships irregular bars gold medal was awarded (10 points, knotted with the Romanian world winner Healy gas), appropriate the second country after MA Yan women's gymnastics world winner. 1990 Women's all-around citizen champion re, 1990, at the eleventh Asian Games, conquered the uneven bars. After the Games, she Jiliuyongtui.
1989 along the National Sports Commission gifted the Medal of amusements. 1990 by the sportsmen and worldwide athletes title. Was named 1989 National Gymnastics
congregation
Fan Di
​​we can not find that she did not tell us after retirement before. Her sister had also our Shanghai team is rhythmic gymnastics, we can only look in her.
- Gymnastic Center Shanghai Shen Li Long, deputy adviser Zhu G
not contact, the former a festival of our school, but also tried assorted ways to contact Fan Di, but are not linked to, so unfortunately, such a party on the less important person.
- Shanghai Sports School in Thermal Performance
long time no contact, and before I went to her house. But now thatthe house must have been torn down, her kin moved out long ago,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, if I heard her parents shook to Shenzhen to go.
- Shanghai, an antique coaching gymnastics team
few years ago, she came to the United States, I cried back, but for a long time did not hear her news.
- the former pate coach of Ming-Ming Yang Shanghai gymnastics team (now lives in the U.S.)
​​people know doing?
- User: 74.5.217 .*
Didier sister, How are you obtaining to know you well, I miss you
- User: rebecca6025
Fan Di
​​who knows the current situation, I listened she was a bad position.
- User: 61.171.151 .*
Fan Di
​​how beautiful the photos but not many left. Some people know she is?
- User: allen3ck
favor Fan Di, MA Yan is the second in China after her second women's gymnastics world champion, she is very pretty. Do not know what she doing now?
- User: civet artistic
treatise approximately really very little Didi, do not know why she retired so early. I heard is subject to a very serious injury, she is now OK? Who she is now the news and photos.
- User: 218.91.69 .*
she elderly for she felt feeble after the eastern Games, whereas she later also took portion in session of the Universiade comeback, now not newspaper of her.
- User: Jiangdong LU Xiao Xun
seemed to just not very nice I gave her money every meeting
the elapse few years as if she were not doing good, occasionally she came to Beijing, also to the gym to see, I do not see also many say that they do, every time when I would work to her some money. How many money specific to her, I do not remember the first time seems to 5,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners,000 yuan, followed by several thousands of it is.
- presenters Huang Yubin
Fan Di
​​visit the whereabouts of almost everybody first thought Huang Yubin. Fan Di 12-year-old came to the national team under the tutelage of Huang Yubin, but when the coach Huang Yubin Fan Di is the first disciples, brought out the first world champion, the 2 sensibilities can be assumed.
The Fan Di Huang Yubin is naturally correlated up, give her a person to help the maximum. Even so, Huang Yubin still no direction to contact the Fan Di. .
recalled seeing a recent Fan Di, Huang Yubin said it yet had before the Beijing Olympics, according to his understanding of the situation, the Fan Di situation
give her some money.
maybe give her. She also.
nothing of. .
children like this, we also feel bad
2006 I was seen Fan Di,GHD Precious Gift Set, she stood in the entrance hall gymnastics team exercising, security did not know her, could not come, I just had from the door, put her outta here.
- presenters Ye Zhennan
coach Huang Yubin addition, the native chairman of the citizen gymnastics team because Fan Di Ye Zhennan the best understanding of the situation. Gymnastics team as the
He memorized after aboard, see Fan Di 2006, when Fan Di Gymnastics Training Center stood at the gate, the guard did not know her, apt enter, the gate he had fair put her outta here. how the hotel was a few hundred chips a day, so I want her to live in distinct family, saves each point, merely she did not appear to cost a few days left.
Ye Zhennan said Fan Di anew several times later, he is all help on the help that he also individually telephoned the parents of Fan Di, to empower them to take her home: In Beijing, they live in a hotel, the total is not a long period thing, I asked her parents to pick her.
increase Yezhen Nan, Huang Yubin, gymnastics teams and sometime teammates know the predicament of the minority Fan Di, in terms of money and other aid likewise gave her a lot, we entire wish namely the moderate charm of the girl, tin have very hasty ride out the storm of life better. (Oriental Sports Daily News truck Li)

Sponsored Links