Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
SW6u9f7y8ux

Default Tencent from lessons educated from this incident

can finally write a little more calm and 360 events on the Tencent some of the fancies, the Internet the first time many of my friends have expressed their views, someone asked me how I have been without a view? You are not users of Tencent's first 1? You do not have to play in the Tencent community for so long, I've met so many friends, and then left so many memories of it? How to speak Tencent not help it?

I confess that I have amazing feelings of small penguins, 98, was only two rooms from the chat apartment Netease plucked oicq, and that they applied for two 6 numbers began. Then to the first Tencent chat apartment, the first forum, a full five years in merged QQ time.

5 annuals, there have been numerous delights and sorrows, make a lot still has to think of lukewarm friends, notwithstanding in retrospect, perhaps that time abandoned the period, merely at that time the feeling of an innocent aboard the web, it is yet be base.

99 years met in a chat room on the pony, tony, free, Daniel, and so now the bigwigs Tencent,Billige Nike Shox, which in after days, in times of difficulties, will still detect 009 in the QQ or E-mail help, it seems and not because of how much the market worth of how much Tencent now how much, how many people worth much, and I felt far away.

numbers stolen long antecedent, a very anxious time, think a lot of years have not accustom the phone number, playing for a long time elapse repetitious to say, alternatively think it is when we say that the patience to hear, calm, and we consult people.

Everyone has feelings, so in this case came out, I hesitate to choose the small penguin standing on the side,Nike Shox Turbo, for I do not believe that companion a decade of little things, will now do things to hurt me, do not believe whereas can not memorize which phone who I am,Nike Shox R5, still warm to help me think of a access people would want to harm the user's own affair cio.

so the microblogging Tencent penetrated some people say well, although he did not many to know and still stand up, and his theory, Tencent distinguish, occasionally it is actually perturbed to damn,Nike Shox NZ, if only my own, probably would have already damn, but I think now is a small penguin in helping to seek judge, do not let others feel the same to help its folk and scoundrel, so the tolerance down, I believe that friends who helped QQ, highly abusive and so think of the people not a minority.

Well, hotchpotch that for a long time, the answer of the access.

Why has not quelled his impulse to help Tencent talk, is actually very uncomplicated, but received also much information to digest, requires screening, to decide the absence because silence in the face of right and erroneous, adore is always second area, I would have had a predilection to work with and to determine the old, and not brick home can feel of the qualification to talk, things can only try to figure out 1st, and then say to dodge appropriate a target himself.

to my understanding of Tencent, Tencent treatment, at least ahead the beginning of 1000 number of people are basically technical backdrop, in truth, ambition not show and public relations, said a few variety words are so apparent, Oh, of lesson, this is likewise gone so stable fall but many years Tencent causes.

looked for a long time judged to jot someone, still decided not to help the little penguins say, a lot of things, so much is not necessarily reason, many of the very simple truth, need to know the truth of the audience slowly understand, and This liability is not just those of us who the audience here, in Tencent, the pertinent ministries, experts in the industry who have a soul, where it will take time, we need patience, little penguins, too.

for the user or spectator, need to calm down, look at things cautiously from start to finish the process and the reason, comprehensive and objective view, do not listen to the noise in the ear of the message, he will figure it out, No one has been deceived can be, no one could have been evoked, the same, and nobody is always difficult to explain not see the.

Yesterday I said upon, the micro-Bo: For 12-year-old penguin terms, by the way too flat, no ailment no calamity, but not so good in fact, its growth, have to be born a little sick, experiencing These setbacks, in order to really long EMPEROR penguin, so by the point of grievance, hurt at more regular, the guardian of a small penguin who should have the center to bear, should be able to frankly face it together, walked over, you will be more powerful.

and mediocre users need to grow is not the same for a service to so many users in the corporation,Nike Shox Torch, Tencent as soon as likely to study from this incident, do better service to users, small penguins want to know, though Perhaps you have wronged, you have hurt, but it is major that you can not just reprehend the opponents there, complain bystander, perhaps even from the heart of your users complain.

If so, will only make your opponent cheerful, melancholy for your friends, fair like on the arena, the need to quickly dry the tears and blood, do his own thing, do not themselves do extra Well, I believe that only their own agreeable ample to cater enough for your good service, in order not to terror anybody storm.

so age a QQ users, a self-righteous onlookers grew up seeing the little penguins, thinks of a friend to this event Tencent do bad place to ask some counsel, naughty little penguin's time, always need someone to say, the compliment was rightly ringing in the kid who grow up with Great Expectations is not necessarily a perfect child, right?

fact, I individually think the biggest blunder, not in the so-called user to force a second election, I am not a valid expert, I do not know if this is related to a monopoly, I am only a user's point of view I, I already uninstalled the 360, so this is not confusing to me, even without any feeling. Of course, the two software mutual to many users, this may be laborious to adopt the force.

biggest problem is that Tencent did not clear even now 360 of these bodyguards in the end is something to the user, please note, is the harm or the latent user how much harm, Tencent need to understand that now need to unravel clear object, not the industry experts, not the media, but users, we all know, the industry and the media is to understand why they masquerade not to understand, I do not have to annotate.

the user, you may not be competent to read so many terms, so much of your professional shots, feel Tencent do related memorandum, more like a turned over the report, prefer than to the user's solace,Nike Shox R6, the user needs to know is not bodyguards will steal users' personal information and jeopardize safety of users of the QQ, if I were you, additional users of those and there is no straight conflict of interest, users do not attention.

what stop ads, for a number of links, users may actually choose, and why most of QQ users pity polyps? Tencent is doing such a specification, standing on his company's position to say, how to obtain the user's response and assist? Standing grumbles that the company's rank, but will make the user believe that opponents say, QQ compel so the user only for business purposes, even, Tencent not deepen this understanding.

only explicit impair to users, users will have a clear understanding of things, in order to make the right judgments. And blindly say QQ itself injure, that is, the two companies competing interests, the consumer will of course objectionable, particularly while the two companies, apparently, the opponent is weak, please Tencent decision producers and employees to think, whether you just know the fact of the crowd, which side do you stand?

In other words, our own company's experience point of view, I think, Tencent not from a technology company into a service-oriented enterprise, at least not change the mentality of decision makers, and in fact , Tencent service is the first attention must now be one of the things, if it is service-oriented business, you should know the user's experience, we must stand the user viewpoint to the problem.

brief synopsis, in response, the description of a very small penguins do not place, but basically go along with every other, holding his snout by others, naturally not win the medium campaign, not to mention, basically entire the major entries looking at a joke, not to mention so many years, little penguins again got the number of peers and user dissatisfaction? By a technical document and cotton, then, is not to solve the problem.

children grow up one day total, little penguins, too, to understand that when your users so much coverage when, in increase to the usages you can find the money more than you will be the responsibility of growing, not only to become a main of money, you have to learn how to get along, and hundreds of millions of users, and get along with your peers, will make money with a penguin than a cute penguin needs to disburse more.

Welcome to my personal blog: http://www.cqtantao.com
latest articles:
I think 360 can act the so-called hero how long
370 million a daytime in fuel profits and the relationship between fuel and gas prices
shopping place will be mobile call applying evolution of new blue ocean
network user experience devise issues to be conscious
network marketing is still a long way
some of the views on google pr
Tang Jun,
to command goodbye to 360 and search dogs
IT industry of the competition should be the atmosphere that
Chinese search market, I see the alteration
who is demonized Google?

Sponsored Links