Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
faslkf59

Default Female-practice shoes

the birth of the first period

term used to describe the original glue made by the shoes

the vast majority of factory goods are finished goods, there are first wife shoelaces, insoles ,Supra Society, the overall shape intact,

compared with the monopoly is just one less goods in original boxes, there is no difference in quality!

small factory goods into finished products may be not to be taken out,

it may lack the Original insoles, or shoe, but the shoes must be the original body glue

above definition of factory goods

company stock:

the so-called genuine goods and is stated as the company's products, the United States NIKE headquarters in the world, including dozens of branches China, we usually seen in the market of goods from China NIKE Corporation is a subsidiary of several agencies such as: Belle, sharp force, Po Sheng Daoji, Baleno by agents. All models on sale in China at the meeting in order by the head of each agency's business to choose. There will be a lot of models that we will not store well in the local area to see the Chinese mainland, including many limited edition shoes, how to do if we want to buy? Our shop of this nature have come into being. We issued the mainland style operation by way of low cost to provide better discounts to customers, other styles, we will shipped from Hong Kong to the Mainland Taiwan United Kingdom United States for sales. Some customers ask why your product research and I see not the same as in store it, then I made the above explanation is, as long as NIKE Corporation authorized goods, even if it is in the Arctic, is also authentic. Why is not anything not to mention the Chinese identity, because the American people to understand.

SAMPLE

a model of the factory made shoes, the best factory employment workshop, by the most skilled chef to do out shoes, shoes, NO SALE words written on the inside, is distributed to the Agents on behalf of _ to see the shoes,Supra Skytop Sale, usually only 10 - 20 pairs, that is bullish as long as the Agents on behalf of _ to mass production, so high quality. All is not the original box

II: Nike Adidas authenticity of identification methods

NIKE shoes, how to analyze the first number one, 2001 years ago, and a few shoes in 2002 the number of rules shall first introduce

diagram. The picture is a 2000 production of AIRFLIGHPOSITE KG, please note that some horizontal painting Figure in:

①: origin, MADE IN TAIWAN behalf of the Taiwan production, but is interesting but most of shoe box NIKE MADE IN USA of U.S. goods.

②: production date,

③: production plant number,

④: shoe size.

⑤: This is what we will focus on the nine NO!

No. 9 in the figure is 830196-002, we want to divide it into three sections, namely 830 (first code), 196 (second code), 002 (third code) Now I come to them out.

figures represent the first code means that a series of functional categories of shoes,Cheap Supra TK Society UK, the significance of these three figures represent the following:

[i: 35925bc72c] at the beginning of the first number represents the means: [/ i: 35925bc72c]

if it is

if it is

if it is

if it is

if it is

if it is

addition of 2,3,5-number host definition.

[i: 35925bc72c] behind the two figures is used to determine the number of series, as follows: [/ i: 35925bc72c]

02: Male indoor running shoes

03: Female indoor running shoes

04: men running shoes

05: Female running shoes

06: neutral running shoe

07: Country Road running shoes

09: Men running shoes

10: men and women beach slippers

13: Football shoes

15: the end of baseball shoes, metal nail

16: Football shoes (removable)

17: men, women and children, beach slippers

18: wrestling shoes

21: Football shoes (Multifunctional type)

22: M ACG skateboarding shoes

30: Basketball shoes

31: Basketball shoes

32: Baby Basketball Shoes

34: JORDAN series (young children)

35: JORDAN series (young people)

36: JORDAN series

37: Basketball shoes

38: Female ACG water sports shoes

40: men and tennis shoes

41: Female tennis shoes

42: men and tennis shoes (retro)

43: Women Tennis shoes (retro)

44: Volleyball shoes

48: Female ACG shoes

50: baby shoes (not classified)

51: men and children shoes (not classified)

52: Female children shoes (not classified)

53: men's shoes (not classified)

54: Women shoes (not classified)

58: Volleyball shoes

65: M ACG shoes

70: M multi-function shoe

71: Female versatile shoes

72: Female cheerleaders shoes

73: Male-practice shoes

74: Female-practice shoes

75 : M ACG shoes

78: Weight training shoes

80: men and tennis shoes

82: men walking shoes

83: men and golf shoes

84: M ACG cycling shoes

85: M ACG shoes

90: M ACG water sports shoes

91: women walking shoes

92: Female golf shoes

judge in accordance with this code just 830196-002 represented by the first means: (8) general listing of the shoes (30) basketball shoes. Such a sight should be clear now, it is a normal market men's basketball shoes.

second code is 196, meaning no three significant figures, and it is just a number, represented by the means in this classification, is the first of several shoes on sale. So we put together the first code and second codes to determine, 830,196, which means that: this is a general listing of basketball shoes, shoes, section 218 is designed for style. Easy to understand to understand it!

third code, which is the last three digits (002), it represents the color code is the shoes, as follows:

0: black / gray / silver

1: White

2: brown / champagne

3: Green

4: Blue

5: Purple

6: Red

7: yellow / gold

8: Orange

9: gold (with metallic)

However, the golden coding problem, we have been confused, when they will use the Usually if I feel with the metallic gold color in some of it will re-use

As for the further delineation of the three figures to very few people study, and said most of the FANS have different opinions. Here I draw on the experience of some of being, and a series of verification, to do something closer to interpretation. Of course,MBT M Walk Clearance, these are not 100% correct,Supra Vaider High Tops, but in the time I felt that I could say that there were seven, eight grasp,Onitsuka Tiger Mini Cooper, only reference to it:

first number: refers to the upper color, it is worth noting that is not necessarily the proportion of that color is the main multi-color, many colors are all upper decision. For example, we are talking about 002, is 0-prefix, on behalf of black.

second number: Nike Logo is usually used for the color, of course, not for Jordan series Nike Logo, the color will be marked with trapeze. Or example, we are talking about 002, is a prefix with 0 representing black Nike Logo. Also in the example, red and white AJ11 LOW is 161, but the red and white BB4 is 101. Color is for different reasons, the former because the trapeze with the red logo, it is 161; but the Nike Logo BB4 for the silver, plus shoe is white, so the color number is 101.

third number: This is usually when the same shoes in the first 2 digits are the same, use it as a distinction. For example, Air Presto (104231) had 001 (yellow), 003 (Grey Orange), 004 (black and silver), 005 (dark blue), 006 (gray Zihei) and 007 (black) points. In addition, when a match has more than ten kinds of colors, there may be the first number

the point at issue, we fight together, these three yards, is the use of this shoe are the main color, for example, the third code is 002, carried by the color of the table is black upper, black Nike Logo , is also black-faced black color of the second paragraph of the hook shoes.

Second, after 2002 most of the shoes No rules

first introduce diagram. The picture is a 2002 production of SHOXSUPRE MACY, please note that some horizontal painting Figure in:

①: origin, MADE IN CHINA behalf of the Chinese production.

②: production date,

③: production plant number, Look at this thing its RAVEN previous post, which on the shoe box and a more detailed description of the site.

④: shoe size.

⑤: This is what we will focus on the nine NO!

No. 9 in the figure is 305522-101, we want to see it divided into two sections, namely, 305,522 (first code), 101 (second number), here I come one by one instructions.

first code number, in the new numbering system is no longer representative of shoes in a series of functional categories, identified only as a system ID number is used. All the shoes the whole head code The five figures behind the label, said the new rules in the first several products, the larger the number representative of the later launch date. But still have a place to watch the new labeling rules for the number of the first pair of shoes is Which we identify ######## shoes is helpful, in the finale where I will introduce the use of number identification ######## shoes.

shoes the second number represents the color code information, specific rules and the same as the original, please see the above article. Here I will simply summarize:

color table is as follows:

0: black / gray / silver, 1: white, 2: brown / champagne, 3: green, 4: Blue, 5: Purple, 6: red,

7: yellow / gold, 8: Orange, 9: Kim (with metallic).

hi rules were as follows: The first number represents the upper color; the second number represents the color Logo; third number is usually the first 2 digits used to distinguish models with the same shoes.

,305522-101 summarize the meaning is this: under the rules of the new number, ID number 05522 in the shoes, and white upper, silver Nike Logo, this shoe is also the first color white Oncorhynchus a shoe.

identify ######## shoes using code rule has always been one of the most direct and effective way, although not all good ######## shoes is wrong, but it certainly is a wrong number is certainly ######## shoes.

me the following example to introduce how to use this method.

figure is a very generic look like the Aj16 assembling shoes, of course, I was deliberately modified to distinguish between a local, familiar friends should be very easy to see that. But for those who have not seen Aj16,Christian Louboutin Slingback Shoes, which I did before the amendment is really perfect, can not be distinguished from appearance, even said to shoe factories will have to believe.

this regard, even if we really have not seen real shoes, do not know the correct measurements alone rule identification number, can also be very easy to debunk it.

we look, these shoes Item is Therefore, this dual is false!

the second point, the color code, black patent leather toe how could a Alone can guess that should be If you have diagram for reference, the black upper, red LOGO, you can determine the color code is Therefore,Supra Shoes, this dual is false!

addition,Supra Vaider Shoes, nike factory code. . .

I would summarize this

I know the manufacturers code

Qingdao: qt, qs, qh (most of the production of running shoes)

Guangdong: y1, y2, y3 (now to change the y3-n) high-end basketball shoes and training shoes, xc (resist basketball shoes), fc (sandals and outdoor)

sf (football boots)

Suzhou: hj (resist running shoes)

Fujian: ln1, ln 2, ln3, ln4 (mostly sohx, retro)

Indonesia: ir, ip, iw

Thailand: ba, pa

Vietnam: vt, vs

Finally, adidas shoes, shoe size of some of the knowledge

ADIDAS have numbers, experience base, there is no No.

example is certainly not 37 to 37 are No. 37 only to have another one-third of

39 and 39 is not the recognition code, are to be followed with 39 and one-third of,

encountered even when the number of positive numbers, and the third 2

such as 40, there are number of 40 and 40 and one-third to 2, not 40 and third,

Another example is the 42 to 42 can have a positive sign code,Cheap MBT Sandals, can have 42 and third 2,

can not have another one-third of 42, there is a false error.

base so you can know, what should follow after even numbers,

simple rule of the total, Adi shoes, the number is 2 / 3 increments, such as 40 yards, The next one is 40 and 2 / 3

the next one is 41 1 / 3, in short, add 2 / 3 to a number of ######## shoes

often flawed. . . So by this method can also identify a certain extent, true and false shoes. . ADIDAS shoes

fact, not rumors of identification so difficult. .

mark at the start from the shoes can be fully identified.

In addition, plastic shoes, thread, work the roughness can be distinguished. ########, item number wrong, embroidered word rough. A lot of ######## Adidas and Nike, and recommendations to the local discount store or the more well known stores to buy genuine.

One thing is accurate, authentic NIKE, ADIDAS, there is security inside the tongue shoes, shoes, and other information, and is printed on, and will not fade after washing, leave most of the seam is on the line.相关的主题文章: