Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-25-2011, 05:19 AM   #1
mils76314
Major

mils76314 is on a distinguished road
Default ( Reprinted garden blog ) Looking ahead , summed u

walked the streets, it is so tortuous memories, feelings and experiences to share some of their own brothers and sisters to the programmer, although the times are changing, but it is likely you will go I've done 10 years away Some of their feelings and experiences you can learn about, think you're right to accept, that put unreasonable, you abandon, the following is my heart, and give you advice, especially for those sisters and little brother .

01. own account files, pension insurance, medical insurance, housing provident fund must be kept good.
the programmer quit the industry once a year, I do not hide you that I replaced at least 5 or more units, during jumping, and even cities have replaced 3. Fortunately, no lost accounts, the other are already in turmoil, several cities have handed over three gold, or even a program of two district have to pay for those things, 10 years later, become very important. If you buy a house fund, you can take out the loan interest rate will be relatively low, have children, and also need to go to school, sick, need health insurance.
especially midnight to buy a house,alife red, you have to fund loans to commercial loans and the interest rate differential is still very large, there may be 10 million gap. You usually pay attention to these, the loss will bring you the minimum, for example, pay 300 yuan in the fund each month, the company also paid 300 yuan, you can keep down 600 yuan a month, year is 7200 yuan, 10 years is 72,000 yuan. I had ignored these, I need to buy a house to midnight, there may be only a few thousand dollars fund, 10 years passed quickly, the result I could not keep down the number of provident fund, medical insurance, pensions, etc. not to mention, and are has sleepwalk, these losses add up to 10 years, is the very large number, it should be noted, quit for good work, but also to protect their own interests, and now house prices are expensive, you may be like me, came out hard in the mountains the Wazi, there is no substantial savings at home, only on their own hard work, buy a house is a major event in life, so you get to 10 years to think about this matter have been late, especially the children to school,joe jeans, kindergarten, etc., need to Han's account must be complete.

02. Do not for laptops, not following the trend, do not buy too many electronic products, do not be too frequent replacement phone.
I learned this is painful. I bought about 5-6 months before and after the notebook is more than 10,000 yuan the previous one, is a recently bought is more than 10,000 to the girlfriend that he bought a 7,500 yuan, about looking from another phone nearly 10, and these add up to enough money to have 10 million or more, you might accidentally buy these electronic products, but a long time, as you look back and think about why you have earned a lot of But why is so poor is because you buy these electronic products, too much money spent, and usually Han notebook to protect valuables,nike hiking shoes, and I lost a colleague accidentally 2 laptop loss of close to 2 million, ah, Your net profit of 20,000, is not so easy, and this hole is not a joke, I have also stolen a new notebook, the loss of about 1.5 million, even worse, is the latest code is lost stolen.

03. Do not talk too much girlfriend, about to be spotted his girlfriend, start to stabilize Accurate.
I talked to two girlfriends, the average expenditure of a girlfriend who is likely to be around 10 million or so, good thing I do not talk about the first three girlfriends, and if the investment mistakes, it is also cruel to talk about his girlfriend will spend a lot of time and effort, but also consumes a lot of money, speaking the truth is indeed the case, people are worthless girl, ah, what level it so easily with you, ah, my friend broke up with the first , my life is at least 3-4 years back, everything from scratch, starting from scratch, I advise we talk about a girlfriend is the greatest trading, investment mistakes have tragic consequences, not just money losses, there will be spiritual, spiritual blow, we have to learn to cherish his girlfriend, learn to coax a good girlfriend, so my wife happy every day, although the fish hook, and no longer under the bait and, occasionally, do not forget put some rice, if the decoupling of the fish, it is not a joke.

04. Do not change too much too often the work, selecting the best direction of the industry do not change too frequently.
change jobs, change the direction of the industry, like breaking popcorn bears the same token, sometimes picking up lost sesame watermelon, watermelon picking sometimes lost sesame, the reason I will not say more, and everyone should be able to understand.

05. to the people around him better, to get the boss's trust, recognition and support of my colleagues and cherish a good working environment. QQ
have a friend name is very interesting, people around. Your success and failure, often around 30-40 of your personal decision. You are the world's richest man, his side is that no more than about 100 people in his life, when you work for 10 years, not a boss trust you, not many to be good friends and colleagues, you miserable, you are in this the world has been very lonely, and your income, but actually most of her friends from the business to introduce you to, not some pie out of the General Assembly online.

06. Money is important, but quality of life important than paying the money, the work is very important, but family is more important than work.
make money, and physical praise, and all sent to the hospital, make money, and mental and physical exhaustion,wholesale handbags, the man lives to what? Not just to live a happy thing? Work important, but lost the love of his family, lost his girlfriend, lost his wife and children, and that this work You Shayong it? Work is very easy to change, the family is not changed, and his wife do not want to change to change, the child is not want to change to change, and even their families are not responsible, how could the company be responsible? I have this idea to find a job interview is more important, we generally do not admit, that was too ########, or too sensible.

07. work tired, and not too fun, and sometimes they also need to think about how to make money. flash
time passed, the work is appropriate to relax tired, but not too fun, very easy to have passed 10 years, 10 years after you buy a house, marry his wife, to buy the car, give birth to baby , the body will become vulnerable some, the need for good habits, but also can not stand all night, and night time, you got it together, children can be depressed for a few days ago, with 20 newly hatched head is completely different, where money more to go, some of the parents will become older, you may also need to take care of your whole shijiazi are counting on you to make money, not to this time, you realize that money is so important, not to mention the city's housing is now price, at every turn is 100 million, plus interest on the mortgage, you probably need to pay 1.5 million. May need to renovate, buy a car. The pressure may be your body is 200 million. Do not think about money is vulgar, you have to learn to make money, need money to have a good sense, of course, you came from wealthy families, they do not consider these factors in the.

08. a little bit of progress every day, the monthly accumulated bit by bit, to be dedicated to love industry, we also provide services to others.
one day, you will get tired, you will have the old time, this time, you rely on Shane? You usually have to rely on the accumulation, the accumulation of 10 years you can be down a lot of competitors, they are no longer powerful, then how, it is difficult to lower the accumulation of 10 years, you too, especially after 5-10 years of accumulation, results will be very clear in front of 1-5 years, be regarded as a software entry, unless you have adequate guidance, it may be 2-3 years to fruition, the software will still valuable in the future, that life would be increasingly The more intelligent, more and more digital, the demand for software is still very promising, at least the next 10-20 years should not be too worried about the unemployment problem.

09. in terms of programmers to develop ideas, architecture, code is wealth, do not discard the fruit of your labor and old, to learn how to protect your labor.
I probably 7-8 years ago are in the hands of the code,jordan air yeezy, often to improve to improve and maintain to maintain to a certain extent, make my life a lot easier, because I do everything from scratch came, as long as the pain I once again would later reuse value of the software is reused, but not every thing, all from scratch, it always is hard for programmers, to forget about the quality of life, regardless of their or Nabuchushou ugly code, learn to carefully maintain, improve a little bit every day, every month a little progress, a big step forward each year, many years of accumulation is valuable, this sooner or later will bring you huge profits.

10. When the programmer to prevent marking time, not a long working life, to enrich the experience, ability to stronger, more older work hard to find.
I have a friend told me a joke, work 5 years, might be significant capacity gaps, why? That first year they are doing the same things, and have written procedures, and two individuals may be due to different values, the gap will be great after 5 years, or even the extent to big to catch up, why? Factors because there are opportunities in there, some people did 5 years, or in marking time, every day will only write those add, delete, modify the code. Then you have to pay attention, and the need to constantly improve themselves, is the last word. For example, you will SQLServer, it should try to learn Oracle, you do C / S, that may need to upgrade to the B / S, you do stand-alone software, that software may need to upgrade to the network, you are only concerned about their work, you need to learn to manage, care for the work of others. You are a programmer, and to try to improve as the project effort, department managers, company director, etc., have ambitious goals that have continuous improvement, the most vulgar to earn more money, improve job jobs, work units, is understandable.
more difficult to find the older work, such as 3-4 thousand casual look for work, play the same, but after 30 you, at least on a monthly salary of 1 million to find work opportunities for such work is small, generally small companies to afford, have to find a good company can, and good company are not hiring people every day, every day, lack of good jobs, say something nice, just make a small number of the owner of the company ah? He came very easy money, not big enough for a small pond to a big shark.

11. When the entrepreneurial wage income is also low, then do not start to find their own ability than those who start, you will not lose.
business income, even less than the wage, that is nonsense eggs, spoof. The real meaning of entrepreneurship is not to suffer you to be profitable, it is ignorant people 忽悠. When you start the income, more than than the work, you may consider business, what is not wages, shares Han, are nonsense eggs.
do with their ability to start with people who still weak, and that the greatest loss, it is likely that you want to start, but also looking better than they start with people, at least not make any money, but also to learn to many. Will not have too many losses. Do not start the blood to a boil, start a business, and do not burn their own money, family, money, and that is very anti-burning, not to dry out a few of the hundreds of thousands.
fact work, but also the start of business every month can get the money, you can learn, what the company's shares are empty, few small companies can succeed, can not go to open up 3 years on separation, and are 忽悠 children to play, unless there is scientific and technological content, or the client resources, or shares are not worth a penny, even if entrepreneurs are paid on time each month also is the last word.

12.'s future will be faster pace of life, the pressure will be greater, the competition is more intense, the social service system will be even better.
In the future, we enjoy good services, will also provide better service to others, you need the skills or the quality of services will be higher and more stringent requirements. Always pay attention to improving themselves, and not become obsolete out, my childhood friend, wave after wave of relentless out by society, the very young, I was born in the prairie and the mountains at the junction of my childhood playmates , still in the mountains, I am going out to kill the family, my primary school, secondary school, college, work, these 10 years, I have been very strong, hard down, not easy in Hangzhou unchanging feet, to be honest, ten years after to work, but also continue to struggle and constantly improve the decade.

Article Source: http://www.cnblogs.com/jirigala/archive/2009/08/03/1537874.html
mils76314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links