Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
winjiiki9727

Default Buy Office 2010 Submit your best, new Microsoft co

As Labor Day techniques, it;s pretty tranquil out there around the Microsoft news front. So what far better time to start a contest?Becoming 1 with the keepers of a substantial and expanding database of Microsoft codenames, I believed it may be fun to attempt to add to my assortment. Here are the rules:one. Submit to me through e-mail a new Microsoft codename that you just either know or would like much more details about. (You are able to remain anonymous when you;d like, however you do want a real e-mail handle to ensure that I can notify you should you win.) Send submissions to mjf [Shift2] microsofttracker.com.2. I'll post a new codename a day for one week, beginning next week, on my blog. I won;t identify the submitter (unless of course you;d prefer to be pointed out by name). I;ll consist of any info I can come across on what the codename is and the way it fits in to the Microsoft universe. Any hints or strategies you can give to guide me will earn you bonus factors.3. Anyone can submit: Softies, Microsoft partners, Microsoft clients, Microsoft rivals. You possibly can submit numerous times in case you;re bored and the spirit moves you.4. ######## codenames will likely be frowned upon and senders of bogus codenames is going to be cursed with bad luck and this Microsoft watcher;s wrath for 13 a long time.five. The “best” and most unusual codename (as judged by yours truly at the end of subsequent week) will win. The prize? A free, autographed copy of Microsoft two.0. I will ship it to any mailing handle inside the world which you designate. In the event you already have your copy, it is possible to get one for a friend, a loved one or eBay….I;m looking for new and as-yet undisclosed codenames. If you;re not sure whether something is new,Buy Office 2010, it is possible to always ask….The first new codename might be posted on my weblog on August 25. Could the best codename wrangler win!Update: Thanks for the great submissions that are coming in. Surprisingly, there are a lot more than a few folks submitting codenames that they think Microsoft ought to consider when they are looking for new ones with which to christen forthcoming products. I don;t consider these wrath-worthy ########s, but they aren;t exactly what I;m looking for. So if you can, please try to tailor your submissions to current Microsoft codenames.

Sponsored Links