Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-16-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
hellokety23

Default Post it switched from

I and his story \【2009.5.26】 I seem to like him. . 【2009.6.26】
to tell him I can not help out. He was laughing. But did not tell me. Like me or reject me. .
【2009.7.1】 confession. Active and I said a word. (Give me a pile of garbage). Help me to throw it. .
a holiday passed. . Forget. . . 【2009.8.21】
back to school. Fat book. Accidentally touched his hand. He made the first row. The teacher asked him to give me a bunch of things. He was very embarrassed to me. . 【2009.8.26】
a full two months to tell him. Is Valentine's Day. He and I go home. Shun's. Although did not say nothing. But happy friends. . 【2009.8.28】
with him back then. Walk from the park. Oh, good fun. ~ ~ 【2009.9.3】
like him a full 100 days. But today. School holidays. . 【2009.9.14】
diagonal him to be my friends. For the first time so close. However, Ye Hao embarrassing ah. . 【2009.9.18】
my friends birthday soon. He and I say \I'm so happy ah. But he told me the same table. He does not like me. School. Finally could not resist. Cry. The first time. This is sad. . 【2009.9.20】
my birthday. Birthday party deliberately place students scheduled to meet downstairs in his house across the street. . 【2009.9.27】
Games rehearsal. His return. Although he was to see who does not know. But I am fine, happy ah. . 【2009.9.29】
1000 meters to go he took part. Good admire him ah. Ha ha. Come out for him. . 【2009.10.22】
a high fever. 39.2 degrees. But I really want to see him ah. To school. One of my friends let me sit beside him. Found. Is ahead of him. .
【2009.10.23】
fever has not returned. The amount of the morning. 39.6 degrees out. A pain ah. Sore throat and almost utter a word. Ha ha. True. Long, long time no such feeling. Like this uncomfortable feeling. Morning or took leave of absence. Then go to the hospital called drip. 38.4 degrees. Barely been to school. To my seat. Other accounts. So sad ah. Farther away so afraid. Results of the person sitting in my position to see me back. Let me take the initiative out of the seats. Said did not want to do here. Found a space behind places. But it was also a burst of awkward. Feel do not know how to face him. . .
noon. I joke a guy in our class. Feeling. He looked at me. Ha ha. Perhaps I had too much love. Think too much of it. .
when I look back at the table. See him rise a bit. Ha ha. .
his total class to speak. Also always singing. Do not know why. Listening to good liking ah. Good warm. .
so. One day passed. Finally parents. That he and his friends watched the basketball court. Ha ha. Heart suddenly become warm. He laughed. Also makes me laugh somehow. .
day has gone. Nothing is happening. But still the memory so profound. . 【2009.10.26】
myself on Monday. Our class flag. Ha ha.
morning. After his over. Then stood in front of. Then adjust the tone position. He is more forward. I also back. Then I watched his back. Good comfortable. At ease. Later the middle of a break. He was turning back. Me and his eyes too close together. Ha ha. .
afternoon math class. The teacher asked him to answer questions. Do not know why. Him time. My heart beat so fast so fast all at once. Oh so nervous. ~ ~ Ha ha. . .
fact, this day. Or so passed. Nothing happened. Perhaps said. Between us should not have happen. But still. This is still a day in the past. Miss. Each pass of the moment. . 【2009.10.27】
DASE. This same day it never happened. Looks like the amount of today did not say a word. For a seat. He does not do me behind. In front of me next. Do not know why. Not sad. Perhaps the distance is not far. Maybe. I want the kinds of distances. Do not know why. In front of him. Do not say many words. Ha ha. For a seat. Is a good thing. Minimum. Not embarrassing. .
the past few days I have been to restrain myself not to look at him. He wanted to forget. After all, I know. He can not belong to me. I do not want him. Do not look at him. But it plays find. Stupidly came back each time. Eyes are looking directly at you blankly. Watch your back. So familiar. But a good strange. I put everyone around you think of. Heart and speak to them. Maybe I do not want to look too unusual to you. .
Ha ha. True. I think too much right. However. Or to tell you. To have a good rest. To be happy every day. Though these words I never told you. But I am. Most want to tell you. .
birthday. I wish: I hope *** happy every day. ! (Is not it. True.?) 【2009.10.28】
Ha ha. Another day has gone. Is always the chin. Eyes sideways to look at his face. See his eyes. Long to see his eyelashes. Looked at his class and do not listen to eat mouth. Ha ha. True. Very cute. .
feeling. Gradually without the formality. I think probably is too much of it. Calisthenics on the eye does not escape the feeling when the heart beats fast. However, his class to answer questions. I was more nervous than answer questions. Strange. .
afternoon. That the test paper to do. I told him the same table. Maybe he did not hear it. I told him. Then let him call me his at the same table (may be a bit around.) Then he looked into my eyes speak. Ha ha. True. Very unusual. Since opening in September may be. The first time. Ha ha. .
OK. It has nothing to say. Left. Good night myself. Remember to [happy every day]. ! 【2009.10.29】
today. Still feel faint. Always felt attracted by him. Ha ha. .
class time. I look at him sideways. Feeling that he would look back. May not look at me. However, he will immediately turn over. Ha ha. .
our team on duty at noon. I joke a guy in our class. I followed him for a while. He followed me for a while. In the corridor. Other members said that we \Said that we fight a lot of fun. Class door. Corridor. And which I am male joke. I looked to the middle class. Look at him. On and his eyes too close together. Suddenly do not know why. Just within the species. Playing the kind of feeling happy all of a sudden gone. Then work. .
English classes. Text back regularly. I am a \Immediately back down. I am the sixth row. Almost all the front looking back at me. Listening to a classmate said. He almost did not look back. .
school. We are a Shun's. He accompanied science and other vehicles. However, in his home opposite the station. I looked at him half a day. Then react, can not let him see the person next to me. Very naturally looked down. Move forward. After a child and then looked back at him. He seems to have just looked back to me. Can be found. .
Ha ha. This day. Has passed. However. Still very happy. Because. I like the flat light. Laugh at him. Watching his every move. .
2009.10.30】
Hey. Oh, it was late. But it. Or write friends. Or. Looks like nothing happened. But do not know why. Still miss. .
to noon. For groups of. Table with him and changed her position. Farther. Do not know. Is not it will bother me. Or how. But also okay. When I look at him. Very convenient. Ha ha. Maybe. Farther it will not be embarrassed. .
this afternoon. Slanting eyes, I see him. Sometimes feel his eyes look sideways. True. Perhaps I think too much. Can not all think of the possible. I'm afraid. Payouyitian. I will be because of him. Hate sad. Very sad. Not already know. Or to keep it a result. Inconclusive results. Feel silly. But do not let go. Maybe. Just to tell myself. They like him. But inside there is still feeling his. Maybe I would not know. Maybe. He has long been less important in my mind. But may be a habit. Bale told myself to concentrate. .
sometimes. Over the head with the rest of him. Could not contain herself to think about him. Including the present. I can not forget his smile. His eyes. His mouth. His face. His every expression. .
is such a day has passed. Finally. To wish him: [happy every day]. !
】 【2009.11.2
whirring. Oh, cold days. Great winter. Or the Northeast. Saturday is also under the snow. Cold morning. School bus hit the road to see him. Haha. Suddenly became so nervous look. Monday. To see the first students turned out to be him. ! True. Feeling the cold touch of warm weather. .
noon today. I play with a guy. Go to the store. With the duty. Then go to the store on the way to see him. But he and my brother together. My brother and his good relations. (Not own younger brother.) To pretend not to see me. And chat. My brother gave me and the boys half-way glance. And also chat with him. He did not look at me. Then I discovered. He always comes to school with me at noon to see that the guy go. .
still today. On both eyes on several occasions. Ha ha. Do a good heart beat faster each time. .
OK. Time is not late. Good night myself. Sweet dreams. .
】 【2009.11.3
One day passed. Feel a lot lot of things happened today. And for a seat. His right hand on my right. Hey. See if he is struggling. Also separated by a middle man. Depressed. .
class. I turn pens. Found him and sub. Afternoon study hall class. Around to chat. I have homework. He also found that homework. Ha ha. In fact,tods for sale, the coincidence of the moment and made me feel pretty sweet. .
afternoon class time. I am in front of a classmate showed me his book. Then he came towards me to see. May also be reading that book to. But between me and him what the boys say. You will not like him. (That I looked at him.) He did not speak. But looking at his time. Found blushed. Ha ha. .
nothing to do at my table. Always put my stuff on him. Then PM ah my table to put things on the table. And I said to the same table. What characteristics of his old things you do to me. Was heard. Feel suddenly sank. True. Icy cold. Sad to immediately cry out. .
but later did not happen. Do not know why. Now mind a mess What a mess. . LAST. Still the same. I hope he [happy every day. . ]! 【2010.3.7】
hey .. .. how do you say be like today, the 284 days he has to give up half-way .. .. the feeling will be felt slowly .. he is not what I want to cherish that person .. this nearly hundred days .. I'm hiding from you .. I do not know what I'm afraid you are avoiding me .. .. I do not know .. am I doing wrong .. I can not close on you .. .. I afraid that in the mo...

Sponsored Links