Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
SW6u9f7y8ux

Default Chinese human are {above|aboard|ashoaboard} the 4

Chinese people are on the four when, on a few of you? - Hong Kong, China well-known economist Lang

largest when:

buy a house buy a house average? Means that you have a house of their own. Yes, you think so, but in China and you can not have this house, you just rent it. Because the house is yours, not your land, but land use rights for 70 years (70 years from now it is back Sino-Japanese War, who have seen the house that time?). House, usually 30 years or so the demolition or upkeep will be met. That you spend the money to buy a house, but can only be renting the actual results. Of course this is not the worst. The worst is when you find that after decades of fools! A group of hooligans broke into your house with their life savings to buy the painting on a big split-! Then all of your belongings, like when the garbage is still out of gates, regardless of your pleading, and even still you press on a newspaper list of the notorious hook, any damage of the public when you will know what despair!

described the Chinese real estate has a well-known joke is written like this:

antecedent, there was a lot to the owner, to detect a lot of permanent work, and the landlord to have built a permanent Building team unity lived a daytime, the landlord's advisors on the landlord, said: club, long-term workers are a morsel of money on hand the past few years, they live in your house, the monthly pay Zuzi, worth, anyway, they will never supply to live, do not you just sell them the house from a tricks is called - public houses for marketing! Tell them the house they not go, you can save them money back in recent years, the landlord said: Yes, how do I rent? Advisor,GHD Blue Styler, said: along to income is not wrong, from a Japanese name of children, called the management fee! Landlord speedily implemented, and made a lot of money, long-term employ are the happy ah!

a few years, the landlord of the village into town, and the rich build up, no place to live, advisor to the landlord, said: club, long-term workers were on hand and money in recent years, Let them establish a new house, called from a transformation of the old tricks, they handle the money to us, we pulled down to build a new house, and tell them to buy back, you can sell more than cover some of the others, the landlord has carried out, This time, some long-term workers are not happy, the landlord of the retainers come in use, the permanent teeth have had to knock down the throat to the tolerate, the landlord has made a lot of money.

A few years later, the landlord of the village amplified into a huge city, and the wealthy more, the landlord of the land more valuable, advisor to the landlord, said: club, we put these permanent houses destroyed , in this location was built villa, split out to cover the house sold to the millionaire who can acquire a amount of money, the landlord said: how to do long-term workers who quit? Advisor, said: we give them a little more money, from a financial settlement called tricks, and then we built our barn afterward to the house, from a tricks called affordable housing, they built a wagon road to permit them to buy over there living room, the landlord said: how do they have enough money? Advisor, said: the banks borrow from our kin ahead them, 6 points a year profit, but also nothing if the money begets money the Cubs, not whichever risk, the landlord has carried out, they get the money long-term root, the landlord of affordable housing until now built one, they had to await in line for permanent house, until now, waiting for it ... ...

Thus, long-term employment began to make difficulty, and the landlord a little nervous, hurriedly asked counselors how to do? Advisor, said: They must notify the permanent house to be dripped in price, do not buy, rent to live it, just rented it to them our pen, the result, after so many years, long-term employment have all the money gone, are still renters, always!

joke although a bit exaggerated, but in fact it not also true? Some people say that creature the case? Why do Chinese people have to buy a house? Mad to buy? Why? The result of education is not obscurantism, as if 60 years, advocating that people have to buy the Big Three: watches, seaming machines, bicycles really successful people can wed a wife. 70 years advocating that people must buy 4 new pieces: television, refrigerators, washing machines, telephone equipment can be considered to succeed as a wife have children, remember the thousands of dollars to install a call, but ah (per capita income of less than 200 town ), while tens of thousands of Beijing, Shanghai and more a time, had to take a human number line up to buy, and buy a house today, how it is similar?

and today all the shit in this set of scholars began apt fool the human of the old trick: the current standard white-collar, successful human choose a new small size X ring X Road, X ring X Road, residential and advertisement type. After you receive hundreds of thousands, have to charge you a monthly hire (the new attribute fee), bank amuse, and assorted sorts of pardons to raise interest rates, policies, and so ashore. In short you do not be scared to decease, not fearful to die you miserable! Gnaw ashore how elated the folk fooled, but 1 hundred tire on it? I am actually angry and obtain it all rainy!

second when: Employment

when people eventually began to lament: the year when the educated youth, when people are laid off after no way out, no one can sit-in protest ignored, can only be reduced the avenues also were compiled heroic melody smile at life, start over time. Have you ever thought of! They also have the same landscape and white-collar today! Their income and status have also let the people around envy? Have you ever thought 20 years later! Like you would like them descend on the avenues, deserted? !

Some people say hey! You do not know the unemployment warranty, stipend insurance, XX assured it? Oh, I drift in Beijing N years, many insurers to pay tens of thousands about it, but when Pao Duantui unemployment and no one gave me Sha insurance, but many insurance policies that I have been frozen for paying off, and I just and rage ... ... More than that, you think to the age of 60 you can get really old-age insurance already? Out of the sky without money! Today's pensions are older we get the earned! Today 30-40 year-olds routinely have several brothers and sisters! Means that today's retired to get a stipend age of 60 is because there are five people for an old man! And after our generation growing old is a person for the two of us old people! Money get down to? Did not come! If you are competent to live to 90 years is estimated to receive some of the old-age insurance, hey You take care of it. But even so, parents are still crazy and put their kid to a variety of enterprises in the allocation of state-owned elements, to me it forever has such examples. A far relative of my home, find the relationship between shuffle friends to spend seventy thousand dollars to his son through an open recruitment group sent to the vehicle police, dry on the contract the police. A month to get 800. The third result was competition to the brush down. A people crying, I said, a good brush, you earn a lifetime ban on that does not back that 70,000 first bathe sleep quickly, and then scrape together some money to change out a small business go! Probably can earn.

when I graduated, I led my profanity is holding the money, the ministry sent me to XX. I saw that the man responsible for recruitment morality, could not assist the nausea, Made in salary, profanity Yeah, I is not eat or drink until the white dry-back 10-year cost. So I had that guy a privately intimidated, horrified that potbellied X no longer afraid to agree I am central. I just have to have: away from home.

I wanted to do not understand? Chinese people ye so fatuous? Such a superstitious country word it? Wake up, analytic that the line is not normal? Prior to his work does not pay to not reckon cost-effective?

there are those little white-collar workers are youth, it is best to find a job to pay the high point, not to health insurance and Han, insurance, and then save up your money most insurance will need it.

third when: Education

a diploma worth? A diploma worth? A diploma worth? Top of the publishing costs two dollars a day. A teachers salary? Hey, two students a semester of tuition enough! A class paperback printing how much money? Two students enough! How much rent a class a semester? Hey two students enough. ! Hey! China Education Why the hell you receive so much money! ?

Hey! The people are! Why should we be fooled? Because the small verdict class told us was admitted scholar glory. Oh sorry I am wrong, is it honorable to go to college. Why do people think about but never go to glory? Why is glorious ... ... University scholar and how not consume!

you understand who your child is teaching it? In China are generally unable to accustom to society, people would chance a pedagogue, case in point. Some time ago I as a project, find a few seminary students act master's agenda. The results are very few people silly, do not give you full attention, you must abandon it to work, but too to the documents obviously a typo, not to change, so you find even told you seriously, is it not his fault , you give is wrong. Little sense of duty, will not consider whether one mandate to things and do things or to do one thing and doing things. I was quite tranquilize to cause with them: you have to learn to think for others, the results of re-thinking people ambition to do things, otherwise it is impossible to survive in the community. Results of those few,GHD Diamond Flag Styler, said: we do not go to the community, we test scores nice enough, we are staying in educate to a pedagogue. We had nobody to say the wrong, how do you lay how we do, do not you arranged for us not to do. This is our dignity and principles. I said: If you go to the gatekeepers, the employer did not arrange for you to work when you do not bolt warehouse bolt it? You chilling you? After your child is under the guidance of such a person learn and grow. You ease it?

cohabitation is no wonder that university, truancy, fighting, suicide ... but the parents are still willing to spend money to mail their children to school, but a lifetime to spend the money.

fourth-largest when: car

Chinese people crazy? Buy a car? Why buy a car? ? ? Of course, you not only have money to spend, and how you love to buy how to buy a car buy a house, anyway, how up you are enough of oil money, the house demolition you should not feel bad. But most people do?

I used to live in the North Second Ring Road has a colleague, in Xizhimen there. Most probably take the subway to work each hour. May must buy a second-hand Charade, 8:00 every morn to start on the road Duzhe, then moved a little bit of company. Hey, a month parking lot. But she felt the car its own personality to open high-level point. Not to mention open a Charade, is to open a Audi I have not seen who knock nine of whom three worship. In adding to seem a little silly than others outdoor their own no other function.

Another time, I met the little girl was 4,000 a month income, car loans in the program. So I inquired her: little girl, I've got to do business, their work on time, Metro and convenient to buy a car do? Like a long time, it is estimated could not think of causative to say: Sometimes things go to the supermarket to buy it, they feel a taxi approach the point is not worth the walk but far from the point. So steer yourself go! I virtually did not hear disgusting. You drive to the supermarket to buy immediate noodles do not feel sick it? Equipped with cellular phones to Jianla Ji, also Jianla Ji's! Do not think that buying a car can prove everything.

example, I now own business, engaged day, walked about 4-5 places, see many purchasers. But I do not buy a car, why? I hit that car with the move to, kick left, no place to worry about parking, do not worry about hanging a touch, and without panic of being a burglar stole a tie, whether rain has hung the wind driver. Bumped a traffic jam if you can get off the subway. Year also more than ten thousand pieces RMB! Buy a car! Parking fees had more than ten thousand a year,GHD Hair Straighteners! This is not silly it? Do not buy a car

that car, there are innumerable people who can be mad to go borrow money to buy? Must not be also miserable to die like their future! Buy it, buy a not ended raising interest rates? Oil prices are not lunatic? Parking and is not expensive? Regret not it? A road car to sell on value plunges also sell the right? ?

acquaint you that fuel prices have to rise. Must be the same as fuel prices rose and greenbacks. Hey! You take the old U.S. 1 / 10 of income, and others a raise gasoline prices. I penetrate that you do not have to se.

ultimate say, everybody is not stupid, stupefying education Jinong there was only silly. Silly point does not matter, but the thing off your life you still firm with the point, many figured the relationship between the economic interests of plan! Other end of the day, real estate have fallen, oil price rise, the money to pay the rest of my life took a diploma, or what what is not dry, for several decades to pay exorbitant tariffs and levies also what what benefits do not. You can not just spread loss of hundreds of thousands.

what was said? Oh no way, can not live without a motorcar you, good bus crowded Yeah. I say all is narcissism educated fools doing curious. You see at me, just rent a house to live more than a thousand chips a month, it is equivalent to some property costs. If you want to get married I have 3-4 thousand of affordable rent, furniture, decoration one ought be full. Which also handy where I live. Do not want to move on long-term lease. Also a kind and pay property charges. Province of the banks also vain loans, interest, down a lot. Something buffet the car, right on the metro, a year ten thousand days, and also saved a garage fees, parking fees, fines stack, oil prices rose 10 Lehe also not tarry things. I ran the campus did not achieve, while the market a self-study while planning to escape their own business, do not they also can enter the foreign-listed companies as a manager it? Also save the tens of thousands of tuition to.

course, some people will say: You do not even have a house to buy, clarify get married. I thought to myself: I do not, you think you have ah? Some people say that renting is not worth the rent is over know next to nothing ofmeone another, hey, you think to buy a house but also for decades loans paid off is your, ah ... ...

;
You can try to mistrust this diagram, but it is leap to happen, not alarmist. countries, its bound to keep to inflation and reforming manner for economic development. and every time the pains of reform brought to bear by the people, if it is mountainous and rural areas of the taught youngster were muddled, or when the reform and opening up bring a large number of state-owned enterprises have been closed down when a large number of laid-off workers. if they can have some forward-looking, then I think they might stay a little course out for themselves, but because over-confident and over-confident life will not document mutation, so it led to the misadventure of their lives.

Some say the government will not sit idly by white bankruptcy, the Government has of lesson not. how can I mention some asset .... I calculate back to the laid-off workers it. caused so much social unrest. can do? bankruptcy today, morrow, when white-collar workers as it can.

and 20 annuals of reform and beginning up, China's fast economic development take off. But the antique system does no entirely alteration. a kind of essential manufacture is still in compel is a administration monopoly system in operation, such as: banking, finance, metallurgy, energy, information, transmission, health care, schooling, land reform and beginning up in the nation can not be of these entities as entire aspects of reform and opening up, but today, the monopoly brought approximately at the ever more affirmed.

the first is real estate because of China's legal system is not absolute, especially financial and there have been various reforms in the field of mistakes real estate has been rising. With the increase in real estate and foreign population concentration in large cities, so city workers is a new so-called 3000-15000 yuan monthly salary, case in point can be seen everywhere, but this portion of the income is mainly accustom to pay rent, or loan.

To better understand why 99 percentage of white-collar families will go bankrupt, we must first understand why the prices so high? high Where? funds work? (refers to white-collar workers here ready to buy a house buy a house or family.) and the development trend of narrated effects. This will give you three stages depicted.

1: cause prices soared, the premier factor: Bank loans below the open competition, in fact, housing prices soared

The cardinal factors for the Government because of the people in the pay of the mistakes, such as a developer before a bank loan by 10 million to develop a house if he does not play that bad luck, because all the banks are a system, you owe the money did not also no opportunity to turn around, but China's banking reform on the basis of opening a hole to the competition between the banks so the ICBC, Agricultural Bank, Construction Bank, and so on all manipulate independently This is a good thing, but the problem is that these banks are not private, but the country and we is not difficult to imagine when a developer 10 million from the bank loans to the consequences, he only need 5 million to develop a house, then price increase, then the development of the price of the house according to his standard mortgage loans to 20 million from the ABC again, and then use that 20 million of 10 million to develop a higher-priced mortgage the house to come to China Construction Bank loans to 40 million. is a snowball's crazy loaning prototype.

house you serve to go out is not important, the key is the price higher, not lower prices. Anyway, the bank's money is not personal, Therefore, rulers combined have a little remove about not only to climb down! because they can not fall! a bank loan out money or never come back. this is the government's banker, the government's money! so in order to plug the funding black hole is to buy some of the experts, the media began to Crazy with a variety of media create public opinion means coercion of people to buy a house.

such for land resources are severely strained, do not buy a house in the hereafter can only live in the suburbs Yeah like, guiding people to must go purchase a house. In fact, can not live in this city that was impossible, a new urban dwellers is the process of replacing old, live in the city to go, like to live in the suburbs of retirement by the time the population burst ambition not happen without workers can not live in the centre of the circumstance, nevertheless the medium occasioned a lot of people purchase a house, but only so, costs not so ridiculously tall immediately. Then the government made the second error.

2: prices soared, leadership to the second error:

Chinese specifics mortgage is a mortgage have been very popular system in the West, is also very appropriate. However, this system applied to China once a little problem, because speaking from important institutional and all banks are state, not private, so this juncture it is impossible to credit control is preserved as long as the document makes sense,GHD Pure Styler, people to credit to the story.

for the first error as soon as feasible to ease the fiscal black chasm caused by the Government began to implement the pledge system to individual houses. What also often give to his wife and the Chinese American woman's instance to lure people to the mortgage. really someone a mortgage, the mortgage frenzy but by the time and bank a little million. and then after the house to raise the price to sell 1.8 million and this time they go to relatives or Mom and Dad bought, but also with their own way out of the mortgage down payment 300,000 lend from the bank 1.5 million. and then Regardless of who the lend is not how to do? banks do not charge receive love. Anyway, I'm not under contract can take away your money on the house, we have two antagonistic less.

so corner a surround, driving up the price of the house several times returned to the hands of the government back to the bank. This explains why a lot of new real estate mend was the starting of . but the bank took the house to pick up.

banks how to do to get this house? afraid to mow prices. had to add some value and then sell, so ordinary people do not even think to buy now really reasonable price of the house! even now you bought directly from the hands of developers house might have switched hands several times returned to the hands of the banks and developers. frankly now 8000 / smooth house , there are only 2,500 is the price, 5,500 are thought to bring the money black hole making mistakes! that you are impeded to the hard working backside.

3 : The third question: white-collar families when bankruptcy?

we learn why the house prices up, again look at the so-called white-collar families in Chinese cities the necessity of bankruptcy.

First of alien white-collar income is really high, but high worth, meantime the Chinese called the white-collar workers are generally penniless quality of Chinese corporations serious interior friction. all with light, all stubborn, so no surprise that foreign companies entered the China market began to exclaim: it can get such a salary? for they knew that real estate is about to breakdown. they do different round of investment prosperity is quickly sponge the funds, they provide in the Internet, high-tech investment, investment and distraction, investment many, many, but by fewest enough to pay wages Employees paid monthly or monthly for the house bar so high it is because the price of China's urban population built a relative boost in compensation levels. do not trust you do the math in your average income of urban white-collar workers, once paid the monthly house money, how many will be left to the hands? I think I do not have this problem again wordy it. psychological few people,GHD Salon Styler, so I can say thin a moment the real estate break that followed the collapse of your wages.

I know there are many, many white-collar workers who have purchased the house, and their thinking is simple: buy a set too,GHD! Basically, a cent saved for it, even now the save point also keep up with normal inflation rate. The answer is if will maintain the status quo, then, in methodology, should be all right you two decades earned money just to make the government two errors with the loss.

but the problem lies here. WTO5-year grace period with the end of a large number of foreign communications, banking, healthcare, insurance, and so the enterprise will soon enter China . that time no one can stop you put money into Citigroup, HSBC deposit. ask about that time who is compliant to put money in the quantity of bad debts so many Chinese state-owned banks? how to take measures even now the Government could then run So what happens as long astime is hard to say but one thing is decisive is that the Chinese state-owned when the oppression of these banks will become very large the loan would be more complicated to add, because banks have no money to credit! the same time a large number of high-quality human resources with foreign companies to enter the market in China will bring a mighty clash and the collapse of a large number of existing enterprises and white-collar unemployment. In additional words, once foreign to connect the competition, China's existing 99% of white-collar workers will face a large surroundings, employment oppression!

and foreign banks started to invest in once the accumulated funds in real estate, then customary operation because they are made out of the house so the process will be low, must shove its National Housing property fell sharply. as I said, prices have fallen, or is followed by the business in your wages! can you buy a house before the price does not reduce the repayment or decrement, so you will be unable to pay high loans. then your house will take away the bank, your deposit will be frozen directly, so the future of Chinese cities may be the greatest white-collar workers and a few decades ago, like the Chinese state-owned enterprise workers. hard two years, in the end 竹篮打水一场空!

how to avoid bankruptcy?

see where you should know, do not buy a house is a good way to avoid bankruptcy, but I also like to caution you, in order to push up the property market does not fall, they have a way that is not advocating people do not buy a man child! You say, this really little efficacy and now people a jaws first sentence is: ? forced evictions of people! This is not simply ace.

we face a lot of rhetoric in their own period alternatively more than half a brain. later a package of lies we hear speed up housing, pile up outrageous! such as Recently, there brick family not priceless in price while the advocate said: nod? may have evolved for such or such a ailment not to eat or nectar does not move and do not dress die dad and mother had not use for the conservation of the brick family may really be the case. Therefore, we disburse attention to vigilance.

Conclusion:

have to buy a house or a family of white-collar workers must be prepared to buy a house collapse as the housing collapse, that would be a slow process occurring Short the two years or at all times ten years, but this is an irreversible trend, so 99% of urban Chinese family has been facing bankruptcy a white-collar workers that is not alarmist! today, you pay the bank money is for the Government of each housing allocation for real estate speculators fill holes, only a small part of the money is real room tomorrow, the environment changed, and you do not have much money to fill holes when the market and banks will be kicked back to the home, and then for a number of new people to fill does not believe? 'll see Bai! - PS: Why do I say that 99% of this number, because according to my understanding, once 99% of the monthly salary of over 5000 people began to buy a house, even 3000,4000 to buy. sweethearts do not understand what Life will go on to buy this badly, I just feel sorrowful for them of course if you are that 1% of the sage, than to argue them to save it. lonely Better Together.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
avninair

Lot of global tensions is going on at this time. Japan is expected to pull out its money from the

global market as they want to revamp their country now. In current scenario anything can happen in

the Share market Investors are advised not to panic and stay invested only safe traders and Stock

Tips investors should exit their long positions on every high and one can use every decline as an

opportunity to enter market again.
Regards
optiontips.in