Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-10-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
mohamqz3j

Thumbs up A Landscape Painting in Oil- “After The Storm, Pine Knoll Shores ...

“After The Storm, Pine Knoll Shores”. Available. Oil on <a href="http://www.suprasforcheap.com/supra-051-mens-pure-white-p-289.html"><strong>supra 051 mens pure white</strong></a> Linen. 20″x30″. Artist – Tesh Parekh I worked on this painting for a long time. That is quite a change from my live wedding paintings in watercolor and oil. Those commissions are completed on the same day. I also painted this during busy time of wedding photography and wedding painting commissions. There are some pictures which you have to make! I experienced this beautiful scene during one of my recent trips to North Carolina’s beautiful coast. I had just finished photographing a family portrait sessionÂ*on the Pine Knoll Shores beach. The session was threatened by quick-moving storms. We stayed with our plan and were lucky to get the beautiful light. Normally, I prefer to paint from life. But, I had no time and carried no painting <a href="http://www.monsterbeatsbydree.com/"><strong>dre headphones</strong></a> equipment due to the rain. So, I snapped some photos. I used the photos as a reference but, most of the painting is my interpretation. This painting is also different from my other paintings in couple of ways. Apart from bristle brushes, I used watercolor brushes, mop brushes, paper towels and <a href="http://www.suprasforcheap.com/men-supra-skytop-fashion-shoes-blue-black-white-p-215.html"><strong>men supra skytop fashion shoes blue black white</strong></a> so on to apply the paint (the paint layer has brush hair which are now part of the painting). And one of the lessons I learned was that paints and tools are just that- tools. I am guilty of believing that only certain brands and brushes can do the job. In the end, your elbow grease and imagination matter as much! I started the painting with broad washes of paint rubbed in. I used limited palette and painted in layers. Many glazes, scumbles and impastos. I used very little white paint. I am working on other landscape paintings, both in watercolor and oil. My inspiration comes from walking in the little park in my neighborhood. While not full of awe-inspiring vistas like exotic places, I love this park just as much. I am not sure if it just a coincidence, <a href="http://www.kristinkreukweb.com/##############/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-37330"><strong>Time Capsules: Best Men's Watches – Pierre Kunz Insanity ...</strong></a> but, I am also enjoying the works of Isaak Levitan. If I ever make a trip to Russia, it will be to admire his paintings… - Tesh Parekh Artist, Photographer and Live Wedding Painter www.teshparekh.com www.raleighweddingpainter.com www.iwpphotography.com facebook.com/weddingpainter 919-622-5399 email: tesh@teshfineartphoto.com

Sponsored Links