Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
adgard62429

Default Wu Hao response IPAD theft There is no denying sp

early this morning, and Yi Autonomous Prefecture of Yunnan Province Committee of the Standing Committee of the state, propaganda minister Wu Hao ended two-day meeting in Hangzhou, back to the Yunnan. Attend the meeting in Hangzhou, he broke the news in the microblogging lost a Ipad. Wu Haogang the plane to accept the night Zhejiang Online interview. He responded that, although Ipad stolen in Hangzhou, is a more or less unpleasant things, but this can not be considered the head of Hangzhou, Hangzhou, opposite the theft adding to the warmth of the city.
Earlier News: Micro-Bo Hao Wu Yunnan officials in Hangzhou explosion ipad million stolen Conference organizers seek clues

Wu Hao restore the whole process of the theft

4 On the morning of January 8, Chinese Research Group organized the Fourth China Fair for investment and financing projects and cultural park in Hangzhou, 1 World Hotel. When the host announced the closing, the Wu Hao locked discuss goals - seven strings, Hangzhou Executive General Manager of Equity Investment Management Limited, Mr. Ling Junjie, and came up to talk.
the introduction of venture capital. Ling showed great interest in this, the more the two chatted for a few. 10 minutes later, Hao Wu returned to his seat, found on the table Ipad been missing.
He said the Fair high level, in addition to some government officials across the country to all those Fortune 500 company CEOs and big domestic billionaire investor level.
Ipad, only the work of information

Wu Hao in Hangzhou Ipad message is posted to the Web stolen after the micro-Bo Hao Wu message is very lively,Jordan retro, many users of the first reaction is will no longer be exposed something Wu Hao said with a smile, so users were disappointed this time, he is a workaholic computer data really nothing else than work content.
Wu Hao said, Yunnan Red River is the rare He took a shot at the Red River in Yunnan 12 Zhejiang recommended to the film and television drama, such information is lost, or a great pity.
theft after the incident, he did not alarm the first time, just made a micro-blog posted the news. Much to his surprise, Vice Governor of Zhejiang Province in the micro-Bo Zheng Jiwei soon made a response.
Business group is to help you keep up to monitor the look.
show organizers rewarded collection embodies the spirit of Zhejiang

theft after the incident, the organizers of this meeting attached great importance to Chinese-funded research group, Chairman Xu-Bo just passed the first time micro- expressed concern million rewards to collect clues to solve the case, which makes Wu Yi Hao felt the heavy weight Zhejiang spirit of the letter.
Wu Hao said that over the years funded research group dedicated to the development of Eastern and Western culture industry resources and capital to build a platform for docking, for the Red states such as Yunnan, western frontier region, described as timely rain. His research group funded grateful for your hard work, but the theft of a small episode.
Yunnan in recent years, the rise of new dinosaur valley, rain forest valleys and other emerging area, there were not a masterpiece of Zhejiang. Ho denied that he hoped the light turned to friends to Yunnan Red River, Red River to help publicize and promote the rich cultural tourism resources to help enterprises in Zhejiang and Yunnan bridges between the Red River, which makes more sense.
I have been willing to humble the 'theft' as a city's image and corporate public relations crisis, a classic case. Hotel with a box of birthday cake for him to Tencent, Sina two microblogging more than 500 million nearly million of direct concern and forwarding communication, as well as the wider media intervention secondary transmission.
Wu Hao said the Chinese-funded research group public relations planning must be more establishment million rewards to collect clues to solve the case, needle in a haystack thing, which users have the ability to provide clues to, ah, do not spend the money mostly out, but free advertising for the enterprises have to establish a good corporate image Emotion Shigeyoshi. Manufacturing enterprises in Zhejiang news topic,mbt mary jane shoes, let off the transmission of any corporate image, awareness and all-pervasive brand marketing capabilities, Zhejiang is one of the secret of success and magic, the majority of enterprises in central and western regions have to learn to point it!
Ben Wang dialogue, it?
Wu Hao: April 8 morning, the fourth-owned research group sponsored by the Chinese Cultural Fair for Investment and Financing projects in Hangzhou Paradise Hotel held the world No. 1. When the host announced the closing, I locked the discussion of the goal - seven strings, Hangzhou Executive General Manager of Equity Investment Management Limited, Mr. Ling Junjie. He sat in my neighbor,air max 90 nike, separated only by a middle aisle. I used to recommend to him the state of tin in Honghe cultural and creative industry park project, which is a national arts and crafts masters, Mr. Lai Qingguo established businesses, I hope to introduce venture capital, asset restructuring to encourage enterprises listed on the GEM, to become the the first unit of cultural industries. Ling showed great interest in this, we chatted for a few more. So I returned to my seat, I found my computer's on the table IPAD has disappeared. The Fair high level, in addition to some levels of government across the country officials, are some of the world top 500 company CEOs and big domestic billionaire investor level. Will actually happen on this occasion the event of theft, is indeed a strange, contrary to everyone's accident, also considered an interesting community news.
Zhejiang Online: Your IPAD in which important information? Currently have to the police?
Wu Hao: I lost the computer in Hangzhou, the news spread to the Internet, I see the Internet as a really exciting, the first reaction of Internet users will no longer be exposed something Gate User disappointed it will, I am a Yunnan Red River is the rare This time I took In the Butterfly Valley However, I believe the market has always been sensitive to the country known businessmen, just listen to the TV series included, will have a willingness to invest. I have no alarm, just to say that micro-blog on this thing. I am surprised that the deputy governor of Zhejiang Province, Zheng Jiwei Tencent microblogging soon made a response, Zhejiang Public Security authorities also expressed concern about the initiative, I feel a really warm in Hangzhou city.
Zhejiang Online: Can you talk about your background of the participants to Hangzhou and feelings?
Wu Hao: I state this with the cultural industry in Yunnan delegation to the Red River in Hangzhou, one organized by the Institute to participate in the cultural capital of the Fourth China Fair for cultural investment and financing projects, hoping to attract global capital to actively invest in Honghe state tourism and cultural industry projects. Another purpose is to learn from Zhejiang Province and Hangzhou, the unique experience of the development of cultural industries. In the arrangement of the organizers, we toured the West Lake and the Xixi wetland park in Hangzhou,Air Yeezy Shoes, Zhejiang Province, inspected the cultural and creative industries experimental area, to observe the In the cultural and creative industry development achievements amazing. Yunnan and Zhejiang province are the culture and tourism, the two provinces tourism industries are performing very influential in the country, but in market operations, culture and external promotion of technological innovation, the Red River in Zhejiang Province and Hangzhou City State needs to learn from a lot. Red is also the hometown of Highland Lakes, South Lake in Mengzi, old Lake, Shiping Yilong Lake,womens jordans, lakes, hot springs Maitreya, as set in the southern Yunnan dolphin shining pearl on the earth, but the lake to create culture, the West Lake is difficult to match benchmarking; Red State Hani Terrace is almost the same time and named Xixi National Wetland Wetland Park, but few people know this country Hani Terrace also has a business card, the relative ratio of the two, so we really feel that the publicity, development, marketing the huge gap. Shiping County Red State also has 50,000 acres of the country's largest urban ecological wetlands, can hope to build enterprises in Zhejiang Xixi Wetland in Yunnan Red copying successful models, cooperation and win-win! Zhejiang Online: the theft after the incident the organizers of the attitude?
Wu Hao: As the organizer, the Chinese-funded research group has been pushing for the Eastern and Western cultural industry development resources and capital to build a platform for docking, for the Red states such as Yunnan, western frontier region, can be described as I am grateful for their hard work. This time we bring up the Vietnam Railway State Fair Park site, Chinese Butterfly Valley, built the water purple Tao Industrial Park, old tin cultural and creative industry park, Fortune 500, venture capital and private equity business of great concern, Red River will provide further tracking for personal services, the recent German to be organized with the capital, Songcheng Group, Fortune Group, venture capital and other members of the governing state field trips to visit the Red River in Yunnan. commercial spirit.
Zhejiang Online:
Wu Hao: Hotel'd tried to help find, I have been very grateful to the. And when that day happens to know my birthday and gave me a pleasant surprise: the hotel guest services manager, led by Miss Ma Xuejiao room supervisor, restaurant waiter brought a birthday cake, gave me a memorable birthday little PARTY, so that United States, on the little bit of a concern exists in your eyes, there is a warmth in your operation.
Zhejiang Online: Prior to your impression of Hangzhou, the theft occurred, it will make you change your impression of Hangzhou?
Wu Hao: Impression West Lake, Hangzhou impression. Hangzhou mountains and water the United States, City United States, who the United States. Facts that, although my IPAD stolen in Hangzhou, is a more or less unpleasant things, but this thing really can not be considered to Hangzhou head. I heard of such a group Perhaps that is the road of their children. Such a small accident, does not affect the good impression I was in Hangzhou, Zhejiang enterprises also do not affect the cooperation with Yunnan Red River. Including the state, including the Red River in Yunnan Province, has continuously been rated as valley, rain forest valleys and other emerging area, there were not a masterpiece of Zhejiang. Rich cultural resources in Honghe state, is extremely diverse, diverse, heavy, outstanding traffic advantages, I believe Zhejiang enterprises will not ignore this development in the West
Zhejiang Online: Zhejiang Online news site in Zhejiang Province is the only provincial-level key news website, is the provincial mainstream media, is a comprehensive, multi-media portal Chekiang First, average daily traffic at 16 million people about this site users also very concerned about this theft, you need friends who help you?
Wu Hao: Thank Zhejiang users concern, attention. But I think that users who are able to shift the attention of the Red River in Yunnan, the Red River to help publicize and promote the rich cultural tourism resources, to help the Red River in Yunnan Zhejiang bridges between business and may be more meaningful.
Zhejiang Online: One last question, there are users that you are in Hangzhou, IPAD the theft after the incident, your behavior is a kind of speculation, would like to hear from you.
Wu Hao: I am a man from the media, Zhejiang Online news reaction rate sensitive and I praise. I have been willing to humble the Lend me your mouth spread the good image of the city of Hangzhou and Zhejiang spirit, I also took the opportunity to publicize and promote your media through the Red River, a win-win ah! In fact, the biggest winners from the 1st World Hotel, Hangzhou, and Chinese-funded research group, the two companies. Hotel with a box of birthday cake for my Tencent, Sina two microblogging more than 500 million nearly million of direct concern and forwarding communication, as well as the wider media intervention secondary transmission. Simply admire this little plan is dead! Chinese-funded research group public relations planning must be more establishment million rewards to collect clues to solve the case, needle in a haystack thing, which users have the ability to provide clues to, ah, do not spend the money mostly out, but free enterprise to play the ad, Emotion re-establish a sense of good corporate image. Manufacturing enterprises in Zhejiang news topic, let off the transmission of any corporate image, awareness and all-pervasive brand marketing capabilities, Zhejiang is one of the secret of success and magic, the majority of enterprises in central and western regions have to learn to point it! (Xu)

Sponsored Links