Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #1
fanhuangji
Master Sergeant

fanhuangji is on a distinguished road
Default tip The Healing & Magical Power Of House Plant

The Healing & Magical Power Of House Plants
It's summer, and in the final week the house plants I attach to have entered a big growth cycle and see amazing!
Cacti, succulents,Braided Hats_10503, philodendron, ivy, etc. perking up to receive the sun's blessings and get a little bigger this season.
I am absolutely devotee about my plants!
A room in my house isn't livable until there's a few 'green people' in there holding space.
I trust namely the plants in my life bring healing, energy, blessings, purification, enterprise and beauty to my world- and in today's story I'd favor to share some appearances of keeping plants more on the magical and energetic side. Enjoy, green thumb!

The Energy-Healing Potency Of House Plants
Plants are nature's filters.
Absorbing our respiratory garbage (carbon dioxide), they become it into plant carbohydrates to establish muscular bodies that in turn build pure, clean, life-empowering oxygen for us to breathe!
The cycle here is absolutely beautiful- we live on each other's byproduct in a symbolic system that would break with the smallest adjustment! I wager you'll never make fun of a tree-hugger repeatedly afterward that! :)

Oxygen, more specifically the air we inhale in general, is one way that life energy enters our systems. Yoga teaches the importance of appropriate breathing so that oxygen and more importantly life energy are brought into the system in the maximum efficacious way likely, and so that toxins, carbon dioxide and imbalanced energy can quit through the exhalation more effectively. Breath truly is the heart-beat of the marrow and through it we not merely share space with always that is, we also make divine sound! Keeping houseplants allows us to have little energy factories right in our own homes. As energy is migrated by the regular flow of our everyday grind- plants silently spectator and do some amazing things!
Plants preoccupy energy from the space approximately them and floor it out, purify it and release it back into the space for healing and equilibrium. Think of leaves for little scour brushes on the energetic level! Plants, when properly healthy, can take on noxious vibrational patterns and seal them up or completely shut them down. The health/appearance of a houseplant can constantly indicate the health of the energy in a space.
So it's not just limited to oxygen- what's occurring in the plant carbon-oxygen commute namely mirrored ashore the vigorous level! House plants are natures ventilation percolate because vigor!

Energetic grooming is so important for total health! Ensuring toxic patterns are creature released from the system and ensuring clean, pure life energy is always competent to flow through the system is of extreme magnitude! In appending to energy, house plants can also work on the mawkish level. A definite calmness comes from the presence of one of natures gifts- they are great listeners- and can even give some great advice about patience, steadfastness, non-judgment, letting go of anger, non-violence, sympathy, charity, and surrendering to the Cosmic wisdom! Think about it!
The Spiky & The Soft
I'd like to advert a few things about leafy plants and cacti. I am a huge cacti enthusiast- and in the years I have kept them have studied so much about their energy and the blessings they bring. What follows seems beautiful black and pearly, but it's not forever that way. Think of this as a general idea to roll with as you work and heal with house plants. I believe that cacti perform more on the vigorous aircraft when leafy plants are more on the passive plane. Cacti tend to project their energy into the space, when leafy plants tend to receive energy from the space. The spikes on cacti totally mock the rays of energy coming off of them on the psychic level!

Cacti are great plants to keep for conservation, safety, calmness, relaxation, intensive healing issues in the family (long term illness, terminal illness, etc.) and so on. Leafy plants are more passive and tin be accustom for common energy cleaning responsibilities on every level.
Again, I know this seems very black and white, but it's just a basic detection I have made based on the plants I have worked with. Think about how this can be applied to your own life- and don't be afraid to bring some plants home and see how cacti, leafy, herb, etc. plants work on another levels for you!

When Plants Should Not Be In The Home
I have created a few memoranda based on psychic seeing that I'd like to share with you. These are somewhat off-chart realizations, yet ones that I think are extremely major when working with houseplants with energy awareness.
Many people bring plants to the ill. This, of course, is an wonderful idea,Treasure Hunting as Geodes_3982! The point here is that after the person regains health or passes on- the plant should be returned to ecology and NOT be kept in the house. Silk/false plants and flowers should be averted. This is an ancient feng-shui warning, and one I agree with entirely. Don't ######## nature! When plants or flowers dead, or start dying- remove them from the home. If you think they might snap out of it, put them somewhere outside that will aid that if you can. Learn about your plants. Know where they get cracking, if they have whichever cultural significance, if there are any fables or stories about them, or any other cool truths you can detect out. Most plant stores can give you the scientific/Latin appoint for the plant- then just type it into google and have fun exploring and knowledge! Many houseplants are toxic if ingested by persons and/or pets. Learn about your plants toxicity and make sure there are not dangers in handling sap when pruning or dangers to the kids or pets if they get eaten. Many cats find the scent of elephant philodendrons pretty tantalizing- and if they eat it, the results can be deadly. Your plants attach to you. They do a ton of work! Make sure you complete the cycle by ensuring they have clean water, nice organic soil that gets changed when needed, nice-looking pots with drains, food/fertilizer when needed and the right measure of daylight. Most importantly- don't forget to thank them, talk to them, share with them and turn them around!

Further House Plant Magic Ideas
Many of us take herbal supplements or healing herbs to empower our health. Think approximately getting closer to the healing herbs in your life at actually growing them! I have a few healing herbs that I grow- I don't plan to eat them, I just like seeing, respecting and breathing with what heals me on the inner level. It's very mighty and I feel it has additional the effectiveness of the herbs I take! You might like to consider loosely hanging little coiled up chips of periodical with hopes, prayers alternatively goals to your preference house plant. The plant ambition literally flow energy via your written word 24/7/365 giving you a nice little energetic increase to what you'd like to obvious! Think approximately rotating your house plants into mini-shrines! I have house plants with moqui marbles, gemstones, teeny statues, pieces of cloth, etc. bring an end to ...my space. Each plant becomes like atree- defending and nurturing one mind, goal or amount I have in a way I memorize every period I see it! I have a gigantic jade with a tiny Kwan-Yin statue at it's found, a few cacti with moqui marbles, a juicy with some strings of an old guiter and lots of other haphazard plant sanctuaries! It's great fun and a large access to empower your life and connect with your plany friends! If you have a loved an in need- get them a plant! Spend a few days with the plant. Talk to it, tell it about the POSITIVE and EMPOWERED aspects of your loved one and get the plant excited to be there. You may likewise want to fared your plant consecrated water or charged water or even decorate the plant with tiny hanging tags with quotes, gemstones on the taint, or hand draw the boiler to make it personal!
Wishing you, and your plant friends, a wonderful summer of healing and empowerment!
Peace & Green Blessings,
Josh Williams
For free articles, how-to's psychic guidance, spirtitual wisdom, personal empowerment and more... Visit me online! www.JoshWilliamsOnline.com
fanhuangji is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links