Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
qifici91666

Default gucci genuine handbags

Reporters: Contract signed 24 years?

In the survey, Guohong India, told reporters the car information accessible, everyone is Wangrong Kai, registration date is May 2009, the Toyota brand,mac composition brushes 近日, model SCT6. Reporters after the Internet search, this section car priced at 50 million.
reporter then Shulan City downstairs, interviewed Shulan Transportation Secretary Meng Zhaohui. Meng Zhaohui said: Let Guansuo Tacha of the lines, according to the laws and regulations to see whether to grant the administrative license. Meng Zhaohui said that because the line itself is transport lines, so let's come up with transportation matters of opinion.

covert operation if it is absolutely not allowed
Reporters: 1,3,6 bus lines of contracting people?

Zhao Kai: We are a free form of contract,gucci authentic handbags, who wanted to take the money you can, be open.
rent departments have been involved in the investigation
Guohong India that was an informer for the Shulan Yunguansuo Wangrong Kai, deputy director, as a state administrative law enforcement officers, with his family in the name of the existence of illegal monopoly of bus lines suspected.
he said, reflecting on the country's overrun situation very seriously and India, and the police are currently investigating the matter jointly. Preliminary knowing of these years, 1, 3, 6 bus lines did the contractor has not been taxed. But there is a decisive backdrop, because the previous bus company downturn approach the threshold, including Shulan other lines do not pay taxes. According to tax law, beginning with the monthly operating income threshold to 2,000 yuan or more at a time when the bus operators can not meet this standard, post-threshold modified to 5,000 yuan.

Reporter: How long your partnership?

Reporters: Guohong India said, his application has been Guansuo leading and the leadership of Department of Transportation approved, but because the reason you can not obtain the ultimate approval.
Zhang Xingbin: he put 20 million, the rest is all the money I lent, then I is not losing money, they withdrew, signed a total of 24 years.

one Wangrong Kai and his wife use their powers unlawful operation Shulan 1 Road, 3, 6 bus, that is not notarized, neither the Congress, an daily 40 ten thousand yuan contract for 24 years, absolute 16 vehicles, let the household contracting, monopoly Shulan 1 direction, 3 way, 6 bus lines, meantime the line is the daughter and mom by the name of the contract, the daughter of the sovereign Shihai certain inferior contract was merely 12 years antique, still below 15 years of age.
■ News link
transportation manager: line contractor is currently Wang Rongkai daughter, when she signed a minor
Why is being reported?
Reporter: Are you involved in the commerce?
informants Guohong India, 44-year-old, in Shulan individual passenger lines operating for many years. He said: However, delays in the administrative licensing Banbuxialai. Because of his own bus lines and passenger vehicles to pass more than 3 km line overlap.
Reporter: You and Wang Rongkai really is a partnership relationship? One contractor is not Wangrong Kai's father?

Guohong India, said, in recent years because the bus paths advantageous, Wang Rongkai bought a Toyota Prado value hundreds of thousands of jeep.

Zhangxing Bin and Wang Rongkai that the co-operation contract bus lines to do, Caoyu Pei said: Zhang Xingbin defendant to court,男子蒙冤入狱遇见真凶续:当事人称可以私了, I only saw the concert, the above sign is Zhangxing Bin and Wang Rongkai father's name, because a car is scrapped 8 years, signed a total of 24 years.

Zhang Xingbin: Precisely, and Wang Rongkai couple husband and wife attach our partnership, and on-line operation is July 1, 2006. His father, his father is a retired Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary.
one hundred yuan.
Yangfeng De: Manager Zhao referral to the unit through our over 400,000 a annual contract fare.
Reporter: Why only for your personal complaints opposition it?

Zhao Kai: We generally do not contract status responsible for the audit.
Therefore, Guohong India to Jilin City Commission for Discipline Inspection, Shulan City Department of Transportation and other departments real name Wang Rongkai. Report the letter in chapter as usual:
Reporters: Bus contract law has provided for not more than 10 years of age.
Yangfeng De: It is now introduced in the quondam, no contention.
Second, since the business has not been paid since the tax line, there is the problem of tax evasion.

present, for the transportation company for medical management abroad, investigators have at present penetrated the jurisdiction of the bus lines by its contract. Next, determine who the contract, ahead we know who the impose. If now the results of the investigations should be charged, it will ahead projections at the time, and then reckon the amount of tax payable. Investigation to make sure if there is misgiving of impose evasion, involving a solemn crime, will be held accountable.
Correspondent: Who is your partner in operation Shulan 1,3,6 bus line?
6 30, a tel interview with reporters Shulan Transportation Company (previously Shulan bus company) manager Yang Fengde, outdoor his illness is treated.

Reporter: Do you own control bus section, your family business bus lines, so allow it?

survey two:

Wang Rongkai: not civil servants, we are the administrative law enforcement unit, business establishment.

Reporter: When is the public bidding for it? Workers' congress held in it?
Yangfeng De: sign the contract, a total of 24 years.

6 月 30, 16 am, reporters came to Shulan transportation management, parked downstairs in the management of a green Toyota Prado Jeep.

Yangfeng De: Yes, but not Wang Rongkai the contract, the contract has Wangrong Kai's daughter, and there is a guardian's name, because the youth, not of legal age, ah, what capacity I am the guardian is not clear.

Guohong India argued that the conflict between him and Wang Rongkai source is narrow-minded lines overlap, for which he requested the applying to boost passenger vehicles has not been eventually accepted. But Wang Rongkai said, is not the case, but the urban arranging, pile up vehicles, he wants to increase micro-bread of vehicles from operating in the hereafter is leap to occasion more traffic congestion.
Yangfeng De: I'm not quite clear.
daily income of 300 yuan per car
■ Shulan City Department of Transportation:

is actually the label of their adored ones to run, it have to be violation.

Zhang Xingbin said he and Wang Rongkai cooperation , he had asked Cao Yupei charge revenue, more than 6 months during which Cao Yupei served as team captain, the reporter then interviewed Caoyu Pei.

Reporter: Wang Zhonglin Wangrong Kai's dad, it is now contracting folk?

Reporter: What are you Guansuo charge?

Wang Rongkai: not me, my father, when the situation is that the two partners, Zhang Xingbin business, my father's contribution, the father is involved in end perquisite, a monthly look at the accounts, but the actual management of this one My father is regardless of the. Say involved, I participate or not participate, one step behind, that I participated in it, Jilin Province, urban public transport regulations is March 1, 2010 implementation, that this status does not allow me to participate, that is March 1, 2010 after the problem. Later his father in penniless health,mac eyes, commissioned by my father, uncle and aunt operation, I did not participate, an likeness, if I had the bus driver drivers do not know me,christian louboutin patent, I get the same money.

Wang Rongkai: administrative licensing is the approval process, if the leaders have signed, is he erroneous understood as a signature to be entitled to an administrative license. In fact, do not have the coerce and efficacy. And to apply the interim, the city authorities are learning transportation planning, he applied for the seven van can not operate in the county,paul smith roseate 里面是卧室, all require 19 or more.

Subsequently,ferragamo purses, the reporter interviewed the head of the matter Shulan transportation corporation vice premier Zhao Kai, a reporter asked him the contractor is who, he said the contract is not in his hands, but the initial contract is reflected aboard the Zhangxing Bin, how the late shift, he said knowledge.

the subsistence of tax evasion problem?

Reporter: Some people say that the guardian is Wang Rongkai mother.

last Meng Zhaohui Secretary, said the matter by the Board Discipline Committee Cheng Yuanguo now in dictate. Cheng Yuanguo confirmed to reporters Wang Rongkai is a party, the administrative law enforcement commanders, his Commission for Discipline Inspection is investigating the matter, he can not now determine participation in the operation. If verified will be reported to regional metropolis discipline inspection commission. However,mac cosmetics online, if a respective simple operation, I still have not seen the relevant laws and regulations have jurisdiction. History of the reporter Zhou

Correspondent: Zhang Xingbin have a partner phoned it?

Yangfeng De: beginning with the Zhangxing Bin, Wang Zhonglin. Contract was changed, Zhang Xingbin out, Wang Zhonglin passed away last year.

Shulan Transportation Management deputy director Wang Rongkai and deputy director Yun Guansuo line dispute

one hundred seventy-eight million.
Wangrong Kai: I do not charge until I am in charge bus branch is only the beginning of this year.

Zhang Xingbin: He has been involved in, ah, we choose to work with the car, buy car, because the car is the object we were. On-line, the operation too involved in this one Wangrong Kai, his wife, to inspect every month, and at the end of dividends, out of the accident scene he assisted to retain.

Commission for Discipline Inspection is investigating
Reporters: contract workers' congresses held when it?

Wangrong Kai: I am pate of auto repair, driving training, and after director of public transportation section.

Reporter: If the state contracting law enforcement officers or their families, whether to allow this?
during my tenure as captain
deputy director Zhao Kai: contractor status generally do not reiterate

pay 900 greenbacks to the driver to open and now not many old team, the team added two car drivers have eighteen 9, a tumble start 7 minutes to 5 minutes, revenue is certainly more than before. Caoyu Pei said.

Reporter: You are civilian domestics do?
Wangrong Kai: Because the line overlap ah, his line and a road traffic for more than 50% overlap.

Wangrong Kai: He's not on the line and not my final say, he does not get approved. This absence for publicity, and get administrative approval.

Reporters: signed many years?

three bus lines operating in equitable one or 2 years time, bought a Toyota arbitrary (now Mingpuladuo) jeep, with its remuneration income pairs can not assume this cost is distant .
deputy director of transportation management
Zhang Xingbin: One year and two months, three late power to ban, Wang Rongkai could see where the profits. Soon, we scattered the gang.
Toyota Prado jeep

who contracted the three bus lines?

car 300 yuan a day income, income is not that many. The entire Shulan, the overall contract three bus lines may be only one. Reporters in the subsequent visits, one to open the main motor tricycle, said Shulan one of the best lines is a bus.

interview, Wang Rongkai frankly admitted that the motorcar is really his own. Reporters inquired him and his wife's proceeds? He inquired, said: Transportation Management introduced the fourth ground newsletter boards, Wang Rongkai for Shulan, agent director of transmission management, operations adviser for the bus the final section. In the bureau, Wang Rongkai accepted the news interview.

Wang Rongkai: Precisely, what is involved in business? Organization is also investigating this matter, I have written material to the relevant departments.

Zhang Xingbin: count once a month list, we have the team captain, captain of money, the money each month, Wang Rongkai wife will come to audit, it was not the beginning of operation, and accordingly it is not money , is scheduled to end with good cents. Because the two had a partner, I do not concern to Bixian Yi money, money put in the paperback who do not move, only to earn deposit savings account, you can not paint out. Counted once a month account, and then up a book, to the end of the year split.

who is in the business
Reporter: How much money you? Contract signed for many years?

investigating three:
Cao Yupei:

Reporters: 1,3,6 bus is your family in the contract it?

Wang Rongkai: Wang Zhonglin has been operated by my father, my father passed away last year, so the way to inheritance inherited by my daughter, as a magnificent investment, involving more than 300 million, only to inheritance in the form to me girl, let the child's guardian grandmother to do this is legally tolerable.
Reporter: How do you pence?

Indian flood of complaints for the country, Wang Rongkai said he is aware, but there is absolutely no reflection of the country Hongyin problem is purely fictitious.

in the report, the whistleblower China and India will be a flood way, 3 way, 6 bus suspected of tax evasion case to Shulan Local Taxation Bureau, the reporter interviewed Shulan Local Taxation Bureau Secretary Jiang Lianbo.

state administrative law enforcement personnel, family members contracted bus lines for several years, because of the introduction of new regulations and the lines overlap and so cause a discussion reported requisition interest.
original contractor Zhang Xingbin: We shared the couple husband and wife and Wang Rongkai contract, I can say for yourself liable

Guohong published matters to reflect that: 1,3,6 bus contract Shulan car, Wang Rongkai associate is Zhangxing Bin, then dispersed the gang, he can certify.

Yangfeng De: while not 1 is dry, look at cars behind a time of retirement to update, later research done at the team's determination.

Shulan Local Taxation Bureau Secretary Jiang Lianbo: former bus company downturn reach the threshold, including Shulan other lines do not pay taxes
Reporters: how specific is it?
Reporter: Wang Rongkai involved in operating it?

Zhao Kai: It was signed 24 years, 8 years a total of three. Indeed more than 10 years, the contract was modified.
investigating a:
Zhangxing Bin: I and Wang Rongkai surely is a partnership, including my relatives, my friends, including the driver of the team had worked before and I know he is a partner. I mention legally responsible for every word.
Correspondent: It was Zhangxing Bin and Wang Zhonglin how the contract?
According apt March 1, 2010 presentation of the workers involved in or masked in urban public tourist transport workers, the pertinent department shall be given administrative sanctions; constitutes a offense, be held criminally responsible.

Sponsored Links