Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
8374p1vqyy

Default Arctic fox and anthem of the source of origin

The history of arctic fox and song Source

thousands of years ago, I was an arctic fox,Leilei Classic 2009-9, I have a dream of pure white world fur, they look at my eyes filled with envy and amazement, there is looting.
I was quite young, I A male went to the mountain to melodrama, that I all wanted to go, but too from recent person location. can not tread into it a few steps, fell into the trap. getting black, extra chilly, chilly moonlight brights on me, but take away my woe. Day will come, I know I would be arrogant hunter prey crushed.

With sensitive hearing, I heard a delicate sound of footsteps, a warm hand and I gently hold up, the hand has a sorcery power, so that I could not aid to feel safe, if found that he will not ache me. I He looked up hope, a young savant, was wearing a normal hit. have not discerned such a nice person, eyes that my soul sucked. scholar is stunned and have never penetrated such a pretty fox, pure white fur, with spiritual eyes, a trace of fog clear, a prompt of fascination. He gently stroked me, that soft touch to his hand put it down. murmured in my ear: presently go home, later not run, and fall aboard their hands may undergo. appendix, has not left thinking there would be favor. can he immediately do everything, looking back at him, his look deeply engraved into the heart.

blink of an eye over a thousand years, I was solo, waiting to grow. the eyes of thousands of years ago, the warm embrace of think into the heart, branded too sore. I know he is a destitute life scholar, Labo rely on to help folk jot a few words to make ends encounter examination to Beijing has not even a toll.

I can always look forto what I want, a few days, I practice for a thousand years, that when I can ascertain him and acquired a thousand years of waiting, a thousand years of solitude. until that day comes, put on veil Luoqun, south on a nice point rouge, just a little bit, then open the infinite heavy atmosphere. My heart is like the rouge-like, warm warm, I wonder now whether he is tempting me tonight, embrace me in your arms? me tapping his gate, I know he did not sleep, he never gave up their studies, read it slowly and learn hard day and constantly into the night studying deep, but do not know which lights clear lights in adding to, and one I accompanied him until he fell resting. I will wait for him to sleep, quietly guarding him,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, Chi Wang until the dawn of his face I had to leave .

I have successfully stayed in his side, taking attention of his everyday diet. loving people like all the love. There bread and plain, there on the mirror phase as thrush, a nightly red armbands Tim incense. He read my tired playing for him to dance. Aisha my dancing light ambiguous Man. always makes him large delight, but I do not begrudge my all, I originally came for him!

annual test has come to Beijing, I'm already going. I got my coat pawnshop, when a huge fortune. me and he said yeah when my jewelry, he shook to tears . Take my hands and say I'm not negate. He has been gone for 3 months, and I know he has triumphed the winner, but also, and Shang daughter marital. Long live today method the matrimony has become a story in today's his brother's wife. He may think of me, remember the night I was so suddenly emerged in front of him, when I think of him plowing his meal distribution of water, think of me as he wore and middle of the night Yehan. it was only the fancy of ​​the deep pressure of the heart, He can not fight destiny, and perhaps did not want to fight.

I went to inquire my father, I went to query my mama, I let them coerce me to go anew actors his side. because there namely not pelt I lost anything, even death tin merely be roaming. Perhaps we are not life, not a normal death. there are only soul again Huifeiyanmie `My parents knew I was musing, They did not impeding. fair sigh is Nie Yuan.

I came to his current home, where the decorated, Phi Hung Gualv, today is his marrying daytime. he now doubtless working with his new wife the wedding . the appearance I do not know. Bobo bleeding heart, as if we are not blood can stream, if it could better. until I came to him late at night, my parents let him wake up,80 apt handle with small problems coup body .., let the female slumber cumbersome to go. tell me only half an hour. Give me a destroy, that I must mention this quote, he finished the Yin-Tang, alternatively I will not ever return to their side, can only do touch souls, forever cast can not tire. he saw I have a moment of wonder, guilt may be only fleeting.

I deeply looked at him: belong to me, I came to tell you a anecdote. finished and I left.
I was a thousand annuals of arctic fox, in thousands of annuals ago retention for you, then you are a scholar, I fell into a pitfall, you saved to put me. If I had transform a decoration. At that period I fell in love with you, in array to love you, I practice as a thousand years. and you love a, I have no apology. I You study to dance piano. Now I have to go, before I left. Let me an terminal dance for you, you do not speak. I alarm no effort to leave. and the moonlight dancing my body, I tried to make my body a mini soft, light and dance a little, look a little petticoat, but I was shaking, I felt stiff, and I think I'm suffocating, quick finished.

I disco through the final movement, back to him, I do not ambition to see whichever expression on his face. I think that road worker, if I'm sensible, I ought have labeled it,Just created a, merely I do not want to, I do not want him to lose I can memorize, I want him to remember me, always, until his older, I can not have him, I want him to have my memory, I judged.
I looked at my body a little bit of transparency I know I'm nearly gone, I told him last effort, I am a practicing thousands of arctic fox, and I came for him.

Sponsored Links