Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
weidnd6d4

Default Ralph Lauren Polo ralph lauren france

successful escape from prison, then became well known self-made millionaire,polo ralph lauren big pony, and also because of conscience liabilities, leaving the family property surrendered. Qionglai a Yueyu Fan prison 20 years after the legendary experiences reported by the newspaper, causing the reader a strong reaction. Yesterday, after various efforts, has remained silent Yueyu Fan Wang, an exclusive interview.
he said, because we wanted to get rich, only resorting to crime; and when he succeeded to escape and work hard to do so rich after a piece of paper that became his legal status greatest wish.
He told others his experience, serving the mistakes of their own is a debt,polo ralph lauren homme, involved in the theft was sentenced

Chengdu Business Daily: why would anyone go to the theft?
King: the late 1980s, many people became a million households, I was also tried by breeding or cultivation techniques to get rich, but the effect is still not very good, I hope to find a way to get rich as soon as possible the road. I was just looking for someone to steal goose feather, human right and wrong only in the moment, I hold the psychological luck, just go with the fellow. Later, fellow arrested, I was discovered.
Chengdu Business Daily: Now that missed once, why jailbreak wrong once again?
king: when he first entered the prison south of Baoshan, I modified very confident. But then I heard that his wife threw 5-year-old daughter back to her family Yaan, but also proposed to divorce me, I would place a great psychological change. My mother had rheumatic heart disease, his daughter was 5 years old, I'm afraid they are nobody. Although once thought of escape was found may be aggravating, but in order to solve out the problems at home, no care so much.
escape to live after the scary

Chengdu Business Daily: jail, you experienced a kind of psychological change?
king: after the success of escape, his wife, Ya I went to work by car plant, she gave me $ 100. I bought a pot, some basic equipment and began to do deep-fried cake business. I remember my first day selling cake, someone to buy a cake, I can not look at each other's eyes. Once you see people in uniform go through, they quickly put the pan down, pretending to go to the bathroom. So scary to live, I fried the cakes for three years.
I was in prison that as long as out on a brighter future, but went out before felt like a thief at all times, not take the road, get up at night to hear a little ring and ran. One night, I Ya Wangjiagou, has been ringing alarm that night, I got up and grabbed the clothes with money went to the toilet started to cry. Over the years, most nights I sleep well every night stop smoking to stabilize their emotions, smoke two packs of cigarettes a day.
money no legal status painful

Chengdu Business Daily: how do you fortune? The most brilliant, your state of business?
King: deep-fried cake for three years, I started around the fairs in Sichuan to do exhibitions, trade fairs was no identifying information,Ralph Lauren Polo, only enough money to rent a booth. I sell socks, Qiu Yi, etc., can the family living arrangements. Made a 6-year exhibition, more and more people know, some of the textile company's management is willing to Loaning shop, let me as the dealer.
since 2000, I opened the first textile store. After I opened the back and forth more than 20 stores, people working in my hands about seventy to eighty people. Business grew and grew, I surrendered to the desire of more and more intense, because I do not own legal status, all of the businesses are registered in the name of my wife, and others on business disputes, both in my patient in the end . I have one year from the Chinese source with 3 million in cash to Chengdu to purchase, a few criminals in the car was taken away, when people say the car, the alarm quickly, but I dare not go. I feel more and more, a legal status to me how important it is. If you do not have a legal status, even if their interests have been violated, and no protection.
earthquake touched the heart to surrender

Chengdu Business Daily: I heard you in the Wenchuan earthquake has donated money and goods?
King: Wenchuan earthquake shock to me particularly because I also hit home Pengzhou. I own the 5th day after the earthquake drove to Dujiangyan, bought a car of mineral water and food, before and after the total to two. I name of the company donated 2,000 yuan. I thought, if an earthquake in Dujiangyan I die,polo ralph lauren discount, then I can not fall all the money my name, I want so much money what use is it? After the earthquake, I think going to surrender.
Chengdu Business Daily: gone from freedom to jail, turned himself from a successful return to the prison escape, you most want to warn other people what?
King: I return to the prison about two months. Back to prison, I was wearing the suit is a thousand dollars, and now the prison uniform style is much more than to be sure. Now is not personal freedom,ralph lauren france, but my heart was free, practical, and I can sleep well every night of the.
sentence is a debt, the mistakes of the past have to repay the debt, I want to escape or who are still there to escape the idea that prisoners, no matter where you flee, they should bear the escape legal responsibility, escape, can not afford to rely only to the service of sentence served, to be able to live in peace, be able to stand up in the community to survive. Otherwise, only struggling to survive and fear. I also want to tell the community of free people, ignore the law, lawlessness, will harm society, harm others, harm themselves, Chu Laihun, always has. Compliance with the law, abide by the rules, so as to live openly and freely.
provincial supervisor declared the reporter Cai Xiaoli

Sponsored Links