Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-31-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
asdh5dhed
Staff Sergeant

asdh5dhed is on a distinguished road
Default Lungs were slashed to wear

! In particular, look at a female friend !A few days ago while surfing, my friends have to pay attention, pay attention to remind the people around them if there is a very strange day, I suddenly you remember the content of links to rescue me! ! Female friends in particular to see!

Anomalies
a sensitive side, sensitive side
anomalies were abducted a woman, whose husband just called me, she was on the phone to meet a pass, that is to go out with her mother. Then the police arrived, and finally saved. Because that is that her mother had died, her husband is aware of a problem. And unfortunately, most of us, no such quick reaction capability and adaptability.

attachment is a case not long ago in Shenzhen, a similar incident also occurred:
a man driving was kidnapped, said he and the criminals have no money, only a small white-collar workers, the gangsters to their phone calls with family borrowed from a friend. He was alert with family, friends, each by three, five thousand, of course, have a friend who immediately react, he could not find them by so little money urgently. The results of his sister shouted,ugg style,
so failing to Stay calm and try to deal, passing out information. In the case of obvious abnormalities
information, more of a note, because your friends are to you for help. III. The parties have been stupid enough, the police even more stupid

5 月 7, our unit had a girl, was burglary in the home, body, 13 knives! Lungs were slashed to wear, after she had survived! Colleagues see her bring back the story of her adventure, I told my legs felt weak, his legs weak. I did not fragile, it is terrible!

the girls rented a person in a relatively old community, were criminals stare over a month. Two point night with a key to open the criminals her door woke her pinch,11 on November 7 Xu, blindfolded, demanding money. She has been cooperative, calm and witty with criminals, four in the morning it was gangsters tied her to go out to contact the buyer to sell her car. The girls in half an hour later confirmed criminals had already left, struggling deregulation, the police, to call his brother, and then scared out of her wooden house waiting for the police support (it was her fatal mistake!!) Who knows gang is back , and two people hit in the living room face to face! ! !

bandits panic, frantic police asked her if she strongly denied that his family phoned just to explain this away. Suddenly the phone rang, she was then, is the 110 recognizes the phone. The girls still cool wit, said, We make sure! ! (God, this idiot!!! Kill man! Dangerous after police ?!!!) girls who can repeat that I'm fine Mom, you worry, put down the phone!

criminals have been suspicious of girls into a life and death situation! At this time the phone rang again at home! Is a call from my brother! Criminals answered the phone, my brother thought it was the police saying that to find ***, and then asked my sister, my sister forgot to turn the home in which the bridge (this confusion confused brother yo, this is the phone harm her sister ah). Poor sister again Code: ** teacher, I returned home tired from the uncomfortable, do not go to work tomorrow, and take off with you! Unknown so that my brother: I am a brother Yes I ask you in which the bridge Shui? ------- My sister had said that the bridge *** If not finished, press the call frenzied criminals Mengzha towards her! ! ! ! The first, also against the girl,ugg sandals, then only pretended to be dead, until the bandits left. . .

Three minutes later, police arrived! Pounding on the door said to be receiving the alarm call. Poor girl climbing Renzhuojutong open the door, lying on the ground that the police saw a man covered in blood, the first sentence is: still a major! (I live) girls reported that they blocked his car screaming criminals, they have no one to go out investigation to track! Girls will make them call an ambulance, and then, my brother has finally arrived. . . .

call the police confirmed that indeed the present work. Because 110 is the total units, 110 emergency call will go to the crash site Pianjing. But now it appears the case for this type of burglary is a problem also call to confirm. I did not expect similar problems.

Note: tmd criminals the keys to open the door. It seems need a plug or something like that before insurance.

robbed at home after such a change in the local police, many people in public settings, they can find neighbors.

lessons:

1, so that the phone is absolutely necessary to bear very familiar with their current situation of the people, and think quickly. Police are often not reliable.

2, police station or phone we must remember the simplicity of the Public Security Bureau, 110 sometimes does not work either. However,uggs slippers, 119 can be considered.

Last night I attended a security guard workshops, I am amazed! This Workshop is a man named Pat Malone presided over, he was the bodyguards of celebrities, but also for the FBI to work and teach police officers and Navy SEALS hand combat.

When you hear the phone, any female (especially the wife / family / girlfriend / close friends, but also likely to be male):

. You and I are together, and who has passed away together, and travel / go abroad together, and any who can together, in the XX location ..
. Any impossible, unusual, strange things
. With you to borrow money, urgently
. Hang up the telephone exception (must fight back, can not pass the more immediate danger)

- This is a distress signal! Police immediately! Rescue!

. Do not think she was crazy, do not scold her sick, not that she obviously money, do not tell you her true relationship or any real, actual conditions (in case you are forced to use mobile phones or hands-free speaker phone)
. Remember that any location information (such as eating in XX, XX malls - are likely to encounter danger in the garage; home - is likely to burglary)
. She did not say to try to ask details of sites (in the X family, which asked the X family, even though X may be a home), she did not answer the affirmative to use only negative out of the general questions asked as far as possible

( btw, if the normal phone call to be out of power when the first note, is both a respect for each other but also avoid misunderstanding or fear the other side you have an emergency situation. of course, try not to let the phone in this state, and this delay more radiation than a full TV n
encountered was exception information, the more of a note, because your friends are to you for help!
especially you, need more careful!

the following recommendations are very practical, to look at a few times, MAD!

1. the police: The elbow is the most powerful parts of the body. are close enough to use it, do!

2. If a robber asks for your skin folder or wallet, do not pass him, but lost to the distance to go. Toss it on the property you are interested than he will go for the wallet or purse, this is your chance to escape. desperately run to the opposite direction! !

3. If the car was thrown into the trunk: the rear lights kicked in, hand out the hole and waving the driver can not see you, but others see it. This method has saved lives.

4. women are often in shopping, eating into the car after work and then just sit (doing their check book, list, etc). Do not do it! SOON opportunity to observe the situation, into the car, gun threats, control your actions. into the car, immediately lock the door, leaving the scene.

5. in the plane a few car parks and parking lots Note:

A. Be aware: look around you; look into your car Fujia and rear seat. (near the car, look under the vehicle.)

B. If your car parked in box near the vehicle, you should enter your car door Fujia. Many serial killers took advantage of women to enter the car when they are dragged into a van in the harm.

C. Observation left and right in your parked car. If a male is sitting alone nearest your car, preferably back to the mall, or work, and get their male colleagues, security or police to accompany you to go back.'d rather take precautions, and do not regret life. (fuss better than dead.)

6. Always take the elevator instead of stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and and the perfect crime spot.)

7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! a hundred times, only four predator will only hit a running target; even then, most of the site would not be fatal , RUN!

8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP IT! It may get you raped, or killed. a man named Ted. Bundy (TedBundy) of continuous killer, was a Xiangmaotangtang and well-educated people, always use the sympathy of women. He walked with a cane or a limp, and often asked , abducted his next victim.

Someone just told me that his friend heard a crying baby on the door, but was late and she thought it was strange, so she called to the police. The police told her: : We have sent people to, in any case can not open the door. Police think it is a serial killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that the baby was abandoned on the outside, look out lie to them. have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they at home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby.

be taken seriously, because last Saturday Please forward this to all your female friends know, and save a life.

I was going to forward this to the ladies, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you should pass it on to them.
asdh5dhed is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links