Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:47 AM   #1
bananmqyxf

Thumbs up Cheap Buy 7 Star Replica Chanel Purse On Sale | prada mens sunglasses

This laptop sleeve from succulent couture namely simply gorgeous,Buy 7 Star Replica Chanel Purse! For someone like me whose <a href="http://www.salehandbagsbags.com/"><strong>cheap Chanel handbags for sale</strong></a> work is online,Buy 7 Star Replica Chanel Purse, you tin just imagine how momentous my laptop is. And this mossy green velour laptop sleeve at juicy couture is so perfect for me. What even surprises me extra is you tin purchase this for causativeable 128 by neimanmarcus.com. As you tin look,Buy 7 Star Replica Chanel Purse, <a href="http://www.salehandbagsbags.com"><strong>cheap dior handbags for sale</strong></a> the tonal "juicy" needlework and applique is stunning. It likewise functions adjustable/removable crossbody straps,Buy 7 Star Replica Chanel Purse, silvertone hardware,Buy 7 Star Replica Chanel Purse, front zip pocket and logo nylon lining. This would naturally be on my wishlist. Related themes article: Cheap Buy Coach Inexpensive Replica Purses On Sale Cheap Buy Chanel Handbags And Wallets Cheap in Albuquerque New Mexico USA On Sale Cheap Coach Outlet Store Shop <a href="http://www.salehandbagsbags.com"><strong>cheap gucci handbags for sale</strong></a> in Phoenix Arizona AZ USA On Sale Cheap Buy Replica Designer Sandals Chanel On Sale Cheap Buy Fendi CHEAPEST Replicas On <a href="http://www.casualphorum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1828579#1828579"><strong>Wholesale Armani Belt Show yourself with your clothing</strong></a> Sale Tags: Buy 7 Star Replica C This entry was posted on Sunday, July 24th, 2011 at 3:58 pm and is filed under prada mens sunglasses. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
t1ei2dw8ve

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 120532452 at 14:10 on January 8, 2011 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
one, cutlery:
1. Breastpump: (first supermarket to buy a cheap, needle (like an injection needle barrel similar) to use to open their milk. what to use after work to buy a good point and also to the)
2, bottle: I bought three, two trumpet bottle, a juice bottle (starting in the nipple to drink plenty of water for about three months later go back to the original nipple used to drink fruit juice).
I use Pigeon
glass bottle, glass bottle is easy to wash, sterilize and will not turn yellow and more.
two trumpet, 120ML, you can change the food, because the baby is best to eat a small start disinfected once a month (wash pot burning disinfection), drink bottle with the best and the separation of milk .

3 Nipple: Pigeon point size of the numbers, beginning with S, will be built in to buy a bottle, you can also buy two, you can change the use.

4 wash bottle brush and bottle holder (1 each): used to wash bottles and disinfection after a good clip bottle.

5. swabs and cotton balls: what medicine can be used to wipe, baby, my mother used on both.
6. Digital Thermometer: sooner or later with the last, self-test their own homes after discharge .
7. repeat the urine mattress: on the sheets, baby mom to be used.
8. diapers: hot, it can be used diaper, cotton gauze-type sell online, my mother would not buy prepared the.
9. bowl and spoon the soft head: the baby with the baby's head and mouth to eat the first day of milk, it is best to eat with a spoon fed because her mother will not even start to eat baby milk, ; that eat a baby bottle nipple will only let, do not eat my mother's milk, then to pump breast suction feeding time out to eat very troublesome, and mother's milk has become less did not change the .
spoon with a soft head is very soft because of the spoon do not worry about your baby's gums will be injured.

10. stainless steel pot (1): small, can be used to sterilize baby bottles and to cook something to eat.

Second, the bath:
1 bathtub + bath bed: The proposal to buy the largest number, your baby can also use a large point. bathtub to buy the ordinary, do not buy at the bottom can make a baby the kind of ride, so big points can not be used.
2 wash basins: 2 major or laundry, Xipi Gu.
3 bath towels, bath towels, small scarf
my experience: buy gauze bath towels, on-line have to buy, the more you use the more flexible, more you use a towel more slots.
my experience: buy a few gauze towel, towels can not be bought.

three clothing:
1. clothing (3 sets): Mianmao Shan monk robe pants, newborn, long sleeve
my experience: more adult clothes looked quite quickly, less is not enough. Baby often spits up,chi turbo flat iron, sweat, more prepared point no harm.
2. baby socks (3 pairs):
my experience: cotton, baby wear every day within three months of the best. Many mothers say that is the most difficult to buy socks, thin Le legs, wear a fat, bought five pairs do not necessarily have a pair of useful, alas, I am also ah.
3. hat (2):
my experience: one is enough, anyway, before going out with, not easy to dirty. And the baby's head grow quickly, not take it several times smaller. Old people say: children always wear a hat or to a non-wearing is easy to cold. Do not wear or has been. Ningbo not say anything anyway, you have to wear, you do not set yourself.
4. Anti-grab gloves (1 pair):
my experience: that one pair does not take too many times, the hard nails enough. However, the yard can not be cut, or prepared a pair, if you will need to wear a long dress.
5. Retaining the umbilical cord (1): My experience: useless. Navel will see the air I'll recover faster.
6. saliva towels (5): Trumpet 3, medium 2.
7. cloth diapers: 20-40 Article
made my experience: very good buy on the gauze . Gauze personally feel a little easy to use than homemade.
four, bedding:
1 Small bed: wood, no paint, can be fixed can shaken.
2 small quilt
3 pad was
4 small mosquito net: to buy a bed sent. summer is absolutely useless.
5 pillows (1): height of about 3CM, filling soft, breathable (the first 3 months without a pillow.) Supermarket buy shape pillow
my experience: the pillow is the most controversial things. My family did not let me use the first three months. The book do not say the first three months may be the best mother and grandmother said a pillow. Baby to sleep on the yard is the most critical time of the first type, there is a setting best pillow. I remember when the pillow is the pillow to go neck and head,chi iron, doctors said.

V. Other:
1 stroller (1):
my experience: how do you say will be used several times, but to which few want to buy a car, we must determine the parents themselves. I later bought a car is in good umbrella to 6 months before the baby can use. Go out all with, easy to use.
2 small toy (several):
3 gutta: My experience: new mothers do not hurry to buy, 5 months later to buy

six, eat:
1 milk powder (Meiji, Mead Johnson, Abbott, Wyeth, an infant): 1 month four (1000 g / listen to) my experience: This is pure the amount of artificial feeding (that is,chi pink dazzle limited edition, people eat do not eat milk powder). If breastfeeding is not determined to buy, it is to die for a bottle filled with 400 grams, in order to bottom of my heart, but also when it is not enough to add points. Started to buy a (small cans), the first birth did not eat milk.
Seven: used: toiletries, wash with water the first three months are the best, do not bath products, for fear of chemical composition bad for the baby, after own choice, but still less good.
I suggest Pigeon or NUK's. . The rub small asshole, the best use VE, is the skin, than consequently good. . . One can use about 5 times. .
1 bottle cleaning fluid (Pigeon, Enphants) My experience: Essential
2 Baby Laundry Detergent (Pigeon, Wei Jie): newborn baby's skin young, adults can not use laundry detergent.
3 shampoo: my home from birth to three months, only to go swimming there with Pigeon, and his home is useless, all with water wash.
4 shower gel: newborn baby 3 to 5 days used once. Xia Tiansheng baby wash can also be cooked with honeysuckle, prickly heat can not students. But my family are washed with water.
5 Lotion (Yu Mei Jing): My experience: strong recommendation, Yu Mei Jing, said that a good pocket than bottled. Pigeon is not very moist, with a baby face to blossom, or Yu Mei Jing is good, very good use.
6 powder (pine pollen): My experience: Female Po can not be used below, after the longer uterine fibroids, it will be sweating the baby fat is useful, not very good at sweating, you can not. summer when used.
7 Diaper Rash Cream (Johnson): My experience: will be used.
8 diapers (Miao and Shu, Pampers,CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron, Baby Mummy): My experience: the yard with the NB (newborn baby) code, month of use out of the S (small) code. NB code key is not covered cord.
9 wet wipes (eugenics, Johnson, Pigeon) My experience: Johnson & Johnson took after the very wet to dry quite a while because as well as a fragrance. feel bad, then use the yellow duck, feeling good. eugenics is better, there is a plastic lid will not get rid of.
10 repeat urinary tissue: Buy a bag, but do not use. You can not buy.
11 cooling paste: My experience: standing products. After 6 months your baby is easy to get sick.
12 Cotton: cotton flower: 75% alcohol disinfection: My experience: a cotton swab and disinfectant hospital discharge,Chi dazzle flat iron, we are open. But the cotton ball is to buy their own, very practical, give your baby a clean face, neck, buttocks more hygienic and convenient. Notes

new mother: a baby in the first half, for a plastic box, you will need to use the stuff into, ready for use. Bought all the best things wash, baby clothes, sun and more sun drying. Advantage is on the bed, and clean.
yard mother
Note
(1) immediately after the birth of the baby to feed your baby a breast, because just when the baby's sense of production, is the strongest memory of the time. Doctors in general are reminded.
(2) unplug the catheter out of bed as soon as possible after the event, their urine and stool, to prevent adhesion appears. Press and hold hands when walking wound, slightly bent back a little
(3) get out of bed when the first side of the body. And then hold the elbow in bed, one hand hold the wound slowly up. LG to help when his waist so as not to force, to learn to leveraging.
(4) Do not eat the first three days of birth the baby milk of the East, because the baby needs time to milk a little, and second, too fast can cause leakage of milk-fat milk. If you feel milk is expansion of the case, you can hand out of this, or LG for help. . . . Must let the milk out, or easily blocked milk gland, and finally both adults and children suffer. Remember!
(5) maternal diet diet, frequent meals, eat more vegetables to soup at the same time. (Ningbo, said that the yard can not eat vegetables. That I do not know the class)
(6) 20 days of bed rest more than the best mother, the appropriate move. Because when the pregnant person's spine is tilted back to support their own weight, and once the baby after birth, the weight suddenly disappeared, the spine return to normal conditions requires a process.
(7) Mom must pay attention when they go out head and feet warm, not facing the outlet.
(8) to be accompanied by air-conditioned room air freshener and humidifier,CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron, and regularly ventilation, room temperature 28 degrees to keep the best. As long as the baby's palms and soles of the feet are hot, do not wear too many clothes on, pay attention to the stomach and neck to keep warm. If you wear too much, but baby will not sleep peacefully.
(9), when the baby was born, and milk must be diluted. Remember to use a spoon to feed yo
(10) babies born in the hospital, you can use white glucose water, three times a day, a 10ml, diluted or not diluted with water can give the baby to drink, mainly to help the baby faded yellow bile, neonatal jaundice usually appears after three days ,7-14 days away. If 14 days after the rebate yellow, it is necessary to the hospital to have a look, pay attention to some of the baby is breast milk jaundice, do not eat my mother's milk will be good
for adults
1. my mother happy, sanitary napkins, roll, boxed paper, each one, and preferably a disposable toilet mat;
2. washbasin, tub and one each, and then prepare the best A baby bottle sterilization can Xiaopen. the hospital only the hot water.;
3. teeth cup, soft-bristled toothbrush, mouthwash (I bought but not used), toothpaste;
4. 2 sets of long sleeve pajamas, two pairs of socks (socks must be worn throughout the month of), slippers (winter);
5. towels three (face, feet, brush);
6. Breastpump A device (to be used when opening milk)
7. disposable cups several, drink one cup & straw number;
8. bowls or 3-4 fresh box (used in hospitals to fight food, long face) , chopsticks and spoon 2 each;
9. trousers racks and rack number, a piece of laundry soap;
10. for a cold cup of boiling water, soak your baby formula, water my mother should spend; <br of hospitalization and the baby's birth certificate): Parents of identity cards, marriage certificates, Zhunsheng Zheng, protect the women get from perinatal cards, cash (admission deposit RMB4000);

For Baby
1. newborns Bottle 2 (milk, water and one each);
2. milk jar (small hearing on it);
3. NB diaper bag;
4. discharge a set of clothes;
5. Wipes a packet
7. hold a towel; quilt a
8. gauze towel baby number
9. baby quilts and blankets used, because the baby was born that day to cover me for a moment.