Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-26-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
8monstersx

Default dre beats headphones Record Li Jian, a guest conc

Moderator Zhao Ning: that feeling for the artist is not the same. Li Jian: Sometimes when I sing the audience who would like to see, see the audience reaction, can not see the big scene. Moderator Zhao Ning: for example, in 2008 at the Star Live, 2009 in the Expo, I remember a proud and concert music. Li Jian: Yes, like the Star site is very good, but now that place is too small, can only be installed hundreds of people, this time on tour to a thousand people, I personally think it is more appropriate. Zhao Ning Moderator: before you leave the course of these performances is impressive because you can see each other's eyes and see their expressions. Li Jian: Yeah, like 08 stars that time, that is the first time I called the concert a bit nervous, but the audience back to a lot of confidence that I can increase the inside. Moderator Zhao Ning: I remember that there really is a lot of music circles, including Celebrities to join. They will next face for you nervous? Li Jian: Fortunately, because all along, I started with a group of visitors to include them, they are also part of the audience, the other are good friends, like Zheng Jun, Wang Feng, more or less pressure, but more to me is confidence. Zhao Ning Moderator: In fact, often there will be private in your music exchange activities of the small, right? Li Jian: Kara OK it. On Unplugged: My music is like classical chamber music, not suitable for open-air host Chao Ning: This time I know will come in early May in Beijing Poly Theater. Li Jian: Yes, Beijing should be regarded as among the one-stop tour, but also on the list of which stations. Zhao Ning Moderator: Actually, theaters and stars, or a completely different feeling. Li Jian: Yes, the theater might be better on the sound, my music is equivalent to classical music, chamber music, not suitable for open air, with the rock not the same. In addition, the theater can try the form of acoustic music. What power is not suitable for all kinds of things because of reflection inside the theater. Moderator Zhao Ning: the feeling there will be unplugged? Li Jian: Yes, I want to make most of the feeling unplugged, I also like, once on March 26 to do an unplug in the Beida concert, will serve as training, exercises, for this tour as tour from Chengdu beginning April 15. On the fans: I have promised to do their own expense, a free show host Zhao Ning: North of the event, the show was to not sell tickets, a lot of your fans would like to ask the crazy vote. Li Jian: China Central Television made the first horse I show that when the East, on the spot to a lot of my audience, in part, they do not see my show That concert last year, the North, they followed my music for many years, in I promise to give you the scene to do a free show, I have money to do it. But soon there is a chance later, I found Red Bull unplugged, this is an opportunity to do a back to them. It seems to have difficulties, no problem for more than a hundred that day,dre beats headphones, guarantees them votes, others rely on luck. Zhao Ning Moderator: So the different venues, different performances will also have a fact to Li Jian, go tell a different musical aspirations. Li Jian: Yes, like the March 26 compared to unplug it a Poly, track is a lot less, that Poly should be more than a tour of the scale, tracks more than that. North unplug music to video, can not sing so many songs. On track: Each singing Star is another possible site of a very live feeling, may not plug is unplugged feel, including the Poly is another form. Li Jian: a little change, because I think the concert Ye Hao, whether theater or indoor, or should a slight difference with the record, otherwise the same as that version is not particularly good, will give fans some of freshness. Zhao Ning Moderator: And for the singer who needs some refreshing. Li Jian: For example, Including rhythm,casque dre, I try to want to be different. Music has changed a lot, a lot of melody has changed, is also good. Moderator Zhao Ning: there will be some of his small change. Such as this tour is called Li Jian: Yes, I know the song was very old, Spring night, I only sing for a while. Zhao Ning Moderator: But still sharp-eared fans to hear out. Li Jian: Because several performances are the Zhao Ning Moderator: You have already created these may be 5 years, 8 years some of the songs, go sing some new understanding of what it? Li Jian: It is hard to generalize, are watching the state of the day, also in phases, some songs such as this stage are particularly willing to sing. There was a time that is willing to sing the song. But I hope that every performance, including the On the impromptu concert: I can sing while chatting Moderator Zhao Ning: The 10 cities go, I heard that every performance is not the same, there will be slight differences. Li Jian: Because I do not want a show special mechanical hundred percent. Is the case on the Shenzhen and Guangzhou, too, Dalian is the case, I still do some backup of mobile random track, performance depends on the day of the state and mood, there will be some others have not heard of the remake. Moderator Zhao Ning: Complete is the feeling of improvisation in there? Li Jian: Yes, say the truth, I'm not willing to back Taiwan confused as the same card was particularly strict in this, my music is, before the main day of the state particularly good if that could sing before that day had not rehearsed, it will play it. Moderator Zhao Ning: Last year you in Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing has performed classical music in combination with Hangzhou. There Guangzhou, right? Li Jian: Hangzhou that the composition of classical chamber music particularly. Zhao Ning Moderator: Guangzhou, when a lot of improvisation, while chatting, singing. Li Jian: Because a lot of music in terms of relative well aware of the audience, some of my writing background. Moderator Zhao Ning: it will ask you. Li Jian: personal experience, feelings in music may be more interested in them, there is a communication, I think this is good, but I do not think good is not every station has this exchange, I was a very casual If people are willing to talk a good day, state, or the demands of viewers. Zhao Ning Moderator: Actually, all I can. Li Jian: Yes, because I have seen some of these concerts, the audience and artist dialogue. On the track: feel good song may be sung Zhao Ning Moderator: We are very concerned about some of the track, just a matter of fact we have mentioned some of the songs, will sing these songs may be songs. Li Jian: track will be prepared, but as much as possible according to the characteristics of the city and a slight adjustment of the status of the day, because I out of the four original album, as well as a cover, track, no problem. Moderator Zhao Ning: I found online a fans before finishing songs, but never included in the album, you see it? Why are these songs not included into the album, will be this way through the concert to meet with you? Li Jian: Not necessarily. Zhao Ning Moderator: There are many songs, in fact, I would say it could hang long. Li Jian: There may be some more might sing. Zhao Ning Moderator: Li Jian, and I know very much hope this year to launch in October the creation of a new album. Li Jian: Probably a good mood I will sing a new song. Zhao Ning Moderator: There are the kind of consideration can be. Li Jian: Yes. On the new album: I want to present a personal, poetic things Moderator Zhao Ning: October is necessary to create albums, here and now to April, but in fact there are some songs are already ready? Li Jian: Yes, there's some more fully prepared, and now in the stage of writing lyrics. This is in line with my usual writing habits. Moderator Zhao Ning: You always say the best songs still have to stay until their album. Li Jian: I think I wrote a song who did not help, I am not a career writing songs someone else who, like Lu Yi others are friends to their songs, including the huge dragon, both write their own, they feel fine to take it to sing, not my particular writing songs, I'm not writing songs for others, in particular, it is not will this technology. Moderator Zhao Ning: This year's album is out you want to show what kind? Li Jian: I want more personal, poetic things, especially with the reality of collusion, make a very big contrast. If the reality is that mountain, I want music to the clouds, to surround it, sometimes you can bypass it. On the minority: Music is to let more people know you hear the moderator Zhao Ning: Li Jian had been all go to the range of singers in the minority, but today you can have more fans, more tolerant of the market. Li Jian: This is also consistent with the law of growth as a singer. I think a small minority in some ways have good and bad, because the music is, after all, hope to let more people know you hear. Good market feedback, you can do to better the conditions of music. I now see, after I left Mizuki was in 2002, those years were not successful or some truth, because the level of my singing when I show the creation of state and the state before the public are still not enough, is still very tender, including the state of performing on stage, sometimes to very stable, sometimes unstable, that music did not feature so significantly, there is no quantitative change to qualitative change from a process or an accumulation of these years. Zhao Ning Moderator: But you see these two years we are most familiar with your songs are works of a few years ago, regardless of Zhao Ning Moderator: stand the test of time. Li Jian: This is the nice words. On the other hand, the music still needs some opportunity for. For example, like On the other hand, good music is not old, able to stand the test of time. About his work: I'm not willing to listen to their songs Moderator Zhao Ning: I would like to ask you for Li Jian, the most satisfied with the person you most like to work or what? Li Jian: not so satisfied, there are different stages at different stages of preference. All came to love, and except for the first few are not satisfied that the other will do. With each album, the music I'm not willing to listen to their songs, said the truth, after I finish recording album, basically do not listen, unless the show back back lyrics and listen to a mature cooked, as a song to attract the most to me creative force in the early stages and into the recording studio, it was me, the most attractive, recorded music, for me, finish the mission has ended, and I'm not listening to his old love song people to drive . Zhao Ning Moderator: Do you think more of you at this stage, the music, for example, you want to enjoy the drive or what kind of song? Li Jian: I usually listen to the radio to drive more. Zhao Ning Moderator: random? Li Jian: Yes, because for a long time has not made me feel excited about the singer, but recently the last two years there, as I like to like John Mayer, adele, duffy, etc. appeared, including the European and American orchestras also have the better. In fact, both Mainland and overseas, the most popular and the most popular are some of the older generation, or adhere to a number of years, like the 80's, 70's fire M2, Sting is still very popular, on the one hand that they are real artist. On the other hand, can transcend their still too few, truly talented people is not enough. Mainland as well. Zhao Ning Moderator: Do you position yourself to find what? Li Jian: I never position yourself, so be it. On the Spring Festival: Spring Festival is the most common performed in a host Chao Ning: for example, in this spring night, you are, and Taiwan and Hong Kong two very talented young singer cooperate together, in fact, you get to know them before the Spring Festival Evening it? Khalil and Hsiao. Li Jian: I know some do not know, Spring Festival is just such a program needs it, Khalil, Jam Hsiao, they are much older than I am, I should not new singer, Khalil also debut a few years. In fact, I did not start with them two together, is a younger singer, but later many other aspects into account, I get up again. I debut a decade, is not really anything new singer. Moderator Zhao Ning: It is just a show. Li Jian: Yes, because the Spring Festival is also unlikely to cause you so long to fully show themselves, we are quite good for the show, 6 minute, has been considered very long. Moderator Zhao Ning: I'm after the Spring Festival, I actually saw quite a number of media reports an interview with you about some of your first experience on the Spring Festival. Li Jian: Actually, the interview is not much, just turn more. I just put it on the Spring Festival as one of the most common performance only, I do not want to render how important it is. Because it really is a easy to tense stage, I really did not show the strain. Zhao Ning Moderator: And I heard that you only go after dinner. Li Jian: Yes, always watch the show. If I replaced two years ago, the Spring Festival Gala. Moderator Zhao Ning: It may be 4 o'clock to go. Li Jian: It may be too nervous to mess the past few years shows very good exercise. Like I said before, before or not mature enough in all aspects.
Previous 1 2 Next

Source: Sina Entertainment
song Master Jian Hisaishi together as the Li Jian concert when the audience giraffe Long International Circus performers wonderful
Jian perform in Guangzhou as a background to see a large circus celebrity gossip, check telecine TV, entertainment channels on the cell phone Sina ent.sina. cn

Record: Li Jian, a guest concert talk frankly proud and uphold the music industry needs
2011-03-11 19:49:00 Source: Sina Entertainment
LOS ANGELES, March 11, 2011 afternoon, the folk singer Li Jian, Sina studio guest, friends and chat with the upcoming Beijing concert. The following is the time and chat Record:
> Related reports:

you Sina friends, Hello everybody,monster beats! On the performance scale: small, I can see the audience's face Chao Ning Moderator: Welcome to the Sina Sina came to live among friends, today we have invited to the musical poet Li Jian, you are welcome. Li Jian: Hello. Zhao Ning Moderator: keep up the users together to share the Li Jian -5 upcoming month of April in 10 cities across the country tour. Li Jian: Yes, a slightly smaller scale than the concert music scene. Zhao Ning Moderator: Li Jian 2011 called yearning music scene. Why use music scene? Li Jian: is distinct from traditional large-scale concert, because the venues are more than 1,000 people around is very different from the large scale. Because of my music, I personally think it is more suitable for small point, medium point, there is an interactive space, not so big, hoping to better communicate with their friends. Zhao Ning Moderator: Can you tell us some more interactive. Li Jian: Yes, because I have played big games, like Worker big place, sitting under the stage could not see what people.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
lynch2011g
Private

lynch2011g is on a distinguished road

-->

Even the most gormless person can manage to fold a T-shirt, although the fashion-conscious have leaned the triple fold rather than the half fold,lacoste polo shirts sale, to make a T-shirt look better when you take it out and wear it. But packing a polo-shirt can present a little more difficult because of the collar. Here’s a simple guide to the triple fold and the polo pack too.
Triple fold
•    Lay your T-shirt with the front down, on a flat surface
•    Fold one shoulder in until it reaches one third across the shirt, turn the sleeve back so it lays across the fold – your shirt should now be two thirds as wide as it was before and the sleeve should have its open end facing out, not facing into the body of the T-shirt. This is especially important for long-sleeved T-shirts
•    Fold the other shoulder and sleeve the same way. Your shirt should now be one third as wide as when laid out flat
•    Lift the bottom of the T-shirt until it reaches the neck,lacoste polo shirts for women, persevering the two folds you’ve already made.
•    Pick up and turn over. Perfect triple fold achieved!
Polo fold
•    Button the collar of your polo and pull the collar so it’s folded down neatly before putting the polo-shirt face down on a flat surface
•    Grip the shoulder seam in one hand and with the other take the corresponding sleeve and fold it into the middle of the shirt so that the fold makes a perpendicular line from the shoulder seam to the bottom of the shirt. Fold the shirt sleeve in half
•    Repeat with the other side of the polo shirt. Smooth out wrinkles as you fold
•    Take hold of the bottom right and left sides of the folded shirt. Bring the bottom edge of the shirt up to the bottom of the sleeves. This divides the shirt into thirds.
•    Bring the folded edge to the top edge of the collar. Turn the shirt over and put in your suitcase
•    To preserve polo-shirt collar shape, you can tuck other items such as clean socks, underwear or swimming togs into the neckline to hold the neck it its rounded shape.
lynch2011g is offline   Reply With Quote