Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
black8fym

Default micheal jordan heels 36% the previous quarter

SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 1 pm news, Sohu announced today, June 30,air jordan high heels, ended the second quarter results. Sohu quarter total revenue of $ 198.7 million,asics onitsuka, an increase of 36%, growth of 14%. According to U.S. GAAP accounting quarter profit $ 42.7 million, an increase of 37%,jordan heels shoes, growth of 9%; fully diluted earnings per share of $ 1.10.
by non-US GAAP accounting, the profit for the quarter $ 47.4 million, an increase of 27%, growth of 8%; fully diluted earnings per share of $ 1.21.
second quarter results
? Total revenues, online brand advertising, Sogou business and the operation of online game revenues are higher than the group expected the data limit.
? Total revenue $ 198.7 million, representing an increase of 36% over the same period in 2010, compared with the previous quarter, an increase of 14%.
? Online brand advertising revenues 6,770 million, compared with the same period in 2010, up 27% over the previous quarter, an increase of 19%.
? Sogou revenues were $ 13.6 million, representing growth of 252% over the same period in 2010, compared with 71% growth the previous quarter.
? Online game revenues of $ 101.5 million,nike air max jr 2011, representing an increase of 31% over the same period in 2010, compared with the previous quarter growth of 7%.
? Sohu.com Inc. U.S. GAAP net profit of 4,270 million, compared with the same period in 2010, up 37% over the previous quarter growth of 9%; U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share $ 1.10; Sohu.com Inc. non-US GAAP net income was $ 47.4 million, representing an increase of 27% over the same period in 2010, compared with the previous quarter, up 8%; non-US GAAP diluted earnings per share $ 1.21.
? 2011 Nian 5 11, Sohus online game subsidiary - tour company ("swim") completed the acquisition of domestic companies, Shenzhen web games Seventh Avenue Co., Ltd. ("Seventh Avenue") 68.258% stake. Seventh Avenues financial statements from June 1, 2011 merger into the swim from the financial statements.
the second quarter, the Groups results
income
2011 second quarter total revenue of $ 198.7 million, representing an increase of 36% over the same period in 2010, compared with the previous quarter, an increase of 14%.
2011 in the second quarter of online brand advertising revenues of 6,770 million, compared with the same period in 2010, up 27% over the previous quarter, an increase of 19%. Growth was mainly due to the increase in the number of advertisers and e-commerce company by including advertisers, including the Internet industry needs to promote.
2011 Sogou second quarter revenue of $ 13.6 million businesses, representing a growth of 252% over the same period in 2010,Nike heels, compared with 71% growth the previous quarter. Sogou search and start page business income, including income. Sogou business growth was mainly due to strong growth in search traffic and improve monetization capabilities to promote.
2011 second quarter online game revenues to $ 101.5 million, representing an increase of 31% over the same period in 2010, compared with the previous quarter growth of 7%.
2011 wireless revenue in the second quarter of $ 11.6 million, representing growth of 5% over the same period in 2010, compared with the previous quarter, down 1%.
gross margin
2011 second quarter gross margin was 73%, 74% in the last quarter of 2010 compared to 73%. Second quarter of 2011 non-US GAAP gross margin was 74% in the previous quarter and same period in 2010 were 74%.
2011 in the second quarter of online brand advertising gross margin was 62%, 61% the previous quarter, compared to 58% in 2010. The second quarter of 2011, online brand advertising non-US GAAP gross margin was 63%, 62% in the last quarter of 2010 compared to 60%.
2011 Sogou business in the second quarter U.S. GAAP and non-US GAAP gross margins were 55%, 39% of both the previous quarter, were 14% over the same period in 2010.
2011 online game in the second quarter of the U.S. GAAP and non-US GAAP gross margin of 90% the previous quarter and same period in 2010 were 91%.
2011 wireless business in the second quarter U.S. GAAP and non-US GAAP gross margins were 39%, 41% of both the previous quarter,kids ken griffey shoes, were 48% over the same period in 2010.
operating expenses
2011 second quarter operating expenses were 7,680 million,griffey 2, compared with the same period in 2010, up 37% over the previous quarter, an increase of 18%. Non-US GAAP operating expenses of $ 72.9 million, compared with the same period in 2010, up 43% over the previous quarter, up 20%. U.S. GAAP and non-US GAAP operating expenses growth was mainly due to the second quarter of 2011, the number of employees and increased salaries and benefits costs and marketing activities related to cost increases.
Operating margin
2011 second quarter operating margin was 35%, 36% the previous quarter, compared to 35% in 2010. Second quarter of 2011 non-US GAAP operating margin of 37% in the previous quarter and same period in 2010 were 39%.
income tax expense
2011 second quarter non-US GAAP income tax expense of $ 9.3 million, which does not include tax benefits for share-based compensation and non-cash income tax expense $ 900,000; the previous quarters non-US GAAP income tax cost of $ 10.8 million.
net
before deducting non-controlling interests, the second quarter 2011 U.S. GAAP net profit 61.6 million, compared with the same period in 2010, up 36% over the previous quarter, an increase of 12%. Second quarter of 2011 non-US GAAP net income was $ 67 million, representing growth of 27% over the same period in 2010,nike air cent penny, compared with the previous quarter, up 10%,nike air griffey max gd ii, higher than the group expected limit.
2011 in the second quarter of Sohu.com Inc. U.S. GAAP net profit of 4,270 million U.S. dollars, U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share $ 1.10. Attributed to the second quarter of 2011, Sohus non-US GAAP net income was $ 47.4 million, non-US GAAP net income of $ 1.21 per diluted share, compared with the same period in 2010, up 27% over the previous quarter, an increase of 8% higher than the group expected limit.
cash balances
As of June 30, 2011, Sohu cash and cash equivalents balance of $ 718.1 million.
the second quarter, the Group added that online games
operating conditions
Gaming account the total number of registered 131.9 million, representing growth of 34% over the same period in 2010, compared with the previous quarter, up 13%.
Gamings peak concurrent users (PCU) of 970,000, compared with the same period in 2010, down 15% over the previous quarter, down 3%.
Gamings total number of active paying accounts (APA) up to 2.91 million, compared with the same period in 2010, up 4% over the previous quarter growth of 1%.
Gaming, the average contribution per active paying quarterly revenue (ARPU) was 211 yuan, representing an increase of 15% over the same period in 2010,jordan heels for women, compared with the previous quarter growth of 1%.
income
2011 second quarter online game revenues,griffeys shoes, operating income, including Gaming, overseas agents and Seventh Avenues revenue income reached $ 101.5 million, representing an increase of 31% over the same period in 2010,asics gel, compared with the previous quarter, up 7% . Growth was mainly due to the "Dragon" in the country continued to be gamers and Seventh Avenue revenue contribution. Seventh Avenues financial statements since June 1, 2011 to swim from the merging of financial statements.
latest business development
tour completed the acquisition of majority stake in Seventh Avenue
2011 Nian 5 11, tour the M & Seventh Avenue 68.258% of the shares. Transaction price, including 6,826 ten thousand U.S. dollars in cash for a fixed price and a maximum of 3,276 million U.S. dollars of extra cash floating price. The extra cash floating price will be based on the Seventh Avenue as of December 31,asics gel numbus, 2012 agreement in the two year performance objectives agreed to conduct periodic payments. Seventh Avenue is a web game developer, and its self-developed game "Bouncing Church" is the most popular multiplayer online shooter game one of the web. Currently, the "Bouncing Church" has been translated into nine languages, has been in Vietnam, Taiwan, Brazil and other countries and regional operators.
"ancient domain" open beta
2011 Nian 5 19, the first swim across the class 2.5D East Shenhuan massively multiplayer online role-playing game "ancient domain" open beta. Agents from the domestic game, a game development company.
tour agent Electronic Arts Battlefield OL "
tour with Electronic Arts signed an agreement, the exclusive agent in China in its massively multiplayer online first-person shooter games "Battlefield OL". Battlefield series of games is the classic stand-alone first-person shooter computer game, "Battlefield OL" is the first Battlefield series online game works.
"Deer" open beta
2011 Nian 7 22, swim martial arts self-developed 3D massively multiplayer online fantasy role-playing game "Deer" open beta.
Business Outlook
Sohu expects third quarter of 2011:
? Total revenue from 225 million to 230 million U.S. dollars between.
? Online brand advertising revenues of $ 75 million to $ 77 million. Compared with the previous quarter, up 11% to 14% over the same period in 2010 increased by 27% to 30%.
? Sogou revenue of approximately $ 16 million.
? swim in total revenue from 115 million to 118 million U.S. dollars between. Among them, the online game revenues for 112 million to 114 million U.S. dollars between.
? before deducting non-controlling interests,dunk heels, Sohu estimates non-US GAAP net income to $ 64.5 million at between $ 67 million.
? Sohu.com Inc. non-US GAAP net income in the $ 47 million to 49 million. Non-US GAAP diluted earnings per share from 1.20 to 1.25 U.S. dollars in between.
? In the non-issuance of new stock incentive hypothesis, Sohu estimates share-based compensation expense and related income tax expense in the 4 to 4.8 million U.S. dollars between. The estimated cost of Sohus third-quarter U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share by 10 cents to 12 cents.
conference call Sohus management will
U.S. Eastern Time August 1,micheal jordan heels, 2011 as early as 8:30 (Beijing / Hong Kong time the evening of 1 August 2011 8:30) conference call.
conference call number:
U.S. Number: +1-866-314-4483
other area code: +1-617-213-8049
number of Hong Kong: +852-3002-1672
mainland China number +86-400-881-1629 / +86-400-881-1630
Password: SOHU
conference call beginning at 10 minutes prior to call the above telephone number, and enter the password to the meeting.
the conference call from the U.S. Eastern Time at 11:30 on August 1, 2011 to August 8, 2011 can call the following numbers to listen to the conference call recording:
listen to number +1-617-801-6888
Password: 81711413
live conference call and replay via the following link to listen: http://corp.sohu.com/.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 369436503 at 15:21 on September 30, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World girl asked the boy: [you still love me]
boy laughed, and said [of course `little fool`]
it really proud of the girl laughed, and said [it ... you will love me for how long? ]
little boy thought a moment,puma ferrari, that [a lifetime is enough. I will love you with my life until I can not love.]
girls still are not lucky break by and asked [Really? that What do you use to prove to me!]
boy thought a moment, pulled the girl's hand goes out.
girls do not understand, ask a boy [Where are you taking me?]
boys have been do not say, but pulled the girl's hand tightly, had been walking through the noisy streets, they came to a chic shops.
girl can not help but curiosity, asked the [this is what ah ?]
boy pulled the girl's hand, walked into the store.
he said [I am here to prove that,puma ferrari shoes, I really will love you forever,puma women shoes!]
the original,puma outlet store, here is a post- to the tattoo shop, the boy asked the clerk to give them both a place were all in the left hand ring finger tattoo of a beautiful 4-leaf grass.
boy looked at the two hands of the 4 leaf grass, laughing.
boy light Light holding girl said in her ear V [`Now your arms in hand like two rings 4 leaves, like grass, but never pick can not afford it! This is not afraid of the future I will leave you Unless the fingers cut off .. I only, or that I die ...]
girls quickly hand over the boy's mouth, [Zhu A! I know, I know you will not leave I! not allow you to die! if you die, who will squeeze my bully `Hey`]
boys to girls hold more tightly. [OK, I die. I'll give you a lifetime `who bully myself I love you call it `` Oh dear da wife!]
[Who is your wife `Well`]
[you are, you wear my ring it! allowed deadbeat!]
[Well `I want to cut it!]
[you dare!] boy's heart suddenly correct tightly.
[I am ... not! hey`]
.... .............
Since then, boys and girls have been very good relationship and occasionally wayward girls, boys always let her.
girl who secretly vowed that she keep up The boy for life, never betray!
But one day ....
boy suddenly said to the girl [us part.]
girl was shocked, kept on holding the boy's hand, and asked [ ,],[forgot? there, we, our 4-leaf grass, leaves of grass ring our 4 ah! can not afford to get this is a never, and how could you leave me!?]
boys side of the indifferent, mm no feelings when he said [that can be removed ... I will try to get rid of.]
[why! then we get rid of everything before it? how can you be so heartless `] girls no rejection shouted together.
[me .. I still go.] boy turned to go.
[Do not! Do not leave me!] girl pulled the boy's hand tightly, but the boys put her a force to throw off.
boy is gone, the girl finally cried.
She looked at the ring on his left ring finger, saw a long, long time, are really just an illusion of happiness Why?
The next day, the boy received a letter from the girl.
your arms `
way to allow me to call you the last time.
Yesterday , you go,puma mens shoes, I think a lot a lot, I think we used to. In the past we more happy, more happy ah.
have heard friends say this sentence: If you begin to remember, that now has begun to hurt.
is not it, yesterday, you really hurt me a good deep, you know? me it really hurts, really hurts ...
you personally killed our love to walk away as to leave I am a person handling the aftermath? You said you let the grass rocket 4 leaves removed, but I can not ah! I can not bury our love, we in the past, I ... .. I can only bury his .
In fact,puma shoes on sale, I really can not do without you.
I never believe there is love, that you let me see; I have always believed to be happy, you make me feel; I do not believe there has been always, you prove to me. But all these do is ########? how can all forget, I still always remember ah. I can not forget the ah `
lose you, I really do not know even how can I carry, the day after, I am the only one that day ...
, let me now .. the last time I left the wayward, it hurts it really hurts me to leave this place ...
loves you.
boy read the letter, his hands were shaking so badly ... how can this hurt his own love of a girl?
boys went to the girl's home Fengliaoyiban be welcome the past is a white girl ....
has gone away, flew back to her original paradise ....
boy fell to his knees before the girl's body cold, broke down in tears ....
mouth talking about the [fool! how do you not know it, yesterday was April Fool ah!]
depressed ~ ~ read. How do you feel? You should also understand, to cherish you now have .. love, not a joke ~ ~ If you can began to regret losing. , Then. Everything comes to an end .. friends. Reproduced in this reading log. To remind others. Present value of all ~ ~ ..
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote