Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
0g6o9e3z6l9o
Private

0g6o9e3z6l9o is on a distinguished road
Default Currency pairs that do not contain the U.S. dollar

,Dior Sunglasses
3. Some of the much more popular currency pairs include:
Forex or the Foreign Exchange Market comprises the trading of foreign currency. Forex entails two currencies traded exactly coincident or similtaneously, called a 'pair'. A currency pair symbolizes the quotation of the relative value of a currency unit in opposition to the unit of another currency in the foreign exchange market. Two currencies are utilized to provide a rate of valuation
based on the converting of one currency into the another. They consistwill be comprised of two parts – the base currency and the
counter currency. For instance, the EUR/USD pair, trade the Euro against the US Dollar. In this illustration, a purchaser of this pair would be 'buying' the Euro and 'selling' the US Dollar.
1. Forex Pairs
The sell quotation is exhibited on the left and is the price that a Forex trader can sell the base currency. The big difference involving the sell quote and the buy quote or the bid and offer price is the spread. It is also acknowledged as the market maker's bid price. As an instance, if the EUR/USD quotes 1.5000/03, you can sell 1 Euro at the bid price of US $1.5000.
2. Forex pairs are represented in the following format: XXX/YYY
Some of the other critical Forex basics involve the following:
6. Pip
The buy quote is displayed on the right and is the price at which a Forex trader can buy the base currency. It is also known as the market maker's ask or offer price. For instance, if the EUR/USD quotes 1.5000/03,Oakley Sunglasses, you can buy 1 Euro at the offer price of US$1.5000.
Forex trading will usually take place as a result of major banks, market makers,Cheapest Football Jerseys, and brokerage houses around the world,Cheap Jerseys, who collectively generate a marketplace for trading currencies on a close to 24/7 basis. It is the biggest financial network in the world with a every daytypical turnover totaling up to trillions of dollars. The Forex market is also a rising market, as more traders change to foreign currency trading and apart from stocks.
4. Sell Quote / Bid Price
A pip is the smallest price incremental in forex trading – pip stands for percentage in point. For example,Dolce Gabbana Sunglasses, 1 pip = 0.0001 for EUR/USD, or 0.01 for USD/JPY.
XXX, the first currency in the pair, is the 'base' currency. YYY, the second currency in the pair,Baseball Jerseys, is the 'counter' currency in the pair,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, or also regarded as the terms currency. Prices are always depicted in terms of the counter currency.
The value of one currency indicated in terms of another. As in this instance,MBL Jerseys, if EUR/USD is 1.3200,If You Want To Get Your Life Together But Frequently Feel Tired and Frustrated, 1 Euro is worth US$1.3200.
For example if the current price of the EUR/USD pair is 1.5000,ray ban sunglasses, this means that 1 Euro (the base currency) equals $1.5000 US Dollars.
EUR/USD (Euro/U.S. dollar):
GBP/USD (Great Britain pound/U.S. dollar)
USD/JPY (U.S. dollar/Japanese yen)
USD/CHF (U.S. dollar/Swiss franc)
USD/AUD (U.S. dollar/Australian dollar)
USD/CAD (U.S. dollar/Canadian dollar)
USD/NZD (U.S. dollar/New Zealand dollar)
Currency pairs that do not contain the U.S. dollar, such as GBP/JPY, are known as cross currencies. It used to be that all currencies had to be converted to dollars earlier than they could be exchanged. So the pound would have to be changed into dollars, and then those dollars are then changed into yen. But in current years,Prada Sunglasses, that has changed and it isvery muchless difficult trade cross currencies.
5. Buy Quote / Offer Price
0g6o9e3z6l9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3217387 2010 年 08 月 04 日 01:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
Today Aaron birthday dinner, I heard students say the word, his whole life did not make life difficult for the Kaner.
word I see my future, I do not know when, Li Jianing the name, this person became part of my life.
students say I have a good wife, I also did not know, so you can have a wife, I think where I repair to the blessings,
fear a return to Inner Mongolia to hurry you angry, as a matter of fact, you're not angry,北京团购网, but you want me,五人助 - Qzone日记, not as in so many times I say I miss you.
even more than it is, I think you have around the case. Maybe I'm naive, but I'm afraid you are not happy, you too it.
in this side want to know your feelings on that side, I hope the other side happy, and afraid of each other well, so I always worry, I mistakenly put your worry, your little temper, as you mad at me Gas ignored me, and noises, this is not premature, as long you and your husband are not together, should worry, should not quote you. This innocence is denied can not afford. As I moderately began to mature day by day, and I understand not only these. Your little temper temper but not my love. Does not include the time you are upset, your upset bespark off I, who upset for no reason it?

Li Jianing I ever really want to have to keep you by my side, you know you're a part of my life. No matter how good you and I live in an environment so what? I think I want to say many times, many years later, still proud to say we together. I want to say that I can not do without you, I'm afraid to lose you, these words are not sterile,Perhaps this is a man - Qzone log, not naive, not children. But the treasure in this life,长沙团购网, missed only once, it will be forever lost. Chances of success are many, the opportunity to succeed,上海团购网, not once, not only fly short time only, but to miss you, can not restore a lifetime. If you feel that way,团购网站大全,Baby immunization completely manual - Qzone log, you do not think I was the most intelligent person, rather than impulsive fool fool it? Impulse and caprice is to not let it pass you by one percent to happen percent thousandth I do not let it happen. I strive for happiness, to keep happy to use the efforts to achieve action. You are my faith,qq团购, Ning. I want to argue your hand to the side more to fight for the future, rather than to lay down for you to fight again and your happiness. This is my faith.
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote