Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
longjikhgd
Sergeant First Class

longjikhgd is on a distinguished road
Default stephen jones celebrates_9864

stephen jones celebrates
Fashion is a variety of loveliness, let us hope that

TAKE a journey Around the World in Eighty Hats, with Stephen Jones' Travelogue collection to commemorate his spring/summer 2006 collection. Inspired always the course from the tickets in his first passport to a recent voyage to Australia - with all the repositories and headdresses in among - this,White A-line Strapless Beading Applique Satin Wedding Dress _3141, unbelievably, is Jones's 25th Anniversary as the leading milliner on the fashion scene. Named Accessory Designer of the Year at the British Fashion Awards on Thursday night, Jones counts collaborations with Giles Deacon and Basso & Brooke all in a day's go. He also took a wreck from the shows in September to dash over to the accident of the annual – the Arnault marrying - to "fluff" a couple of hats, and he continues a long term collaboration with Galliano at Dior, for well as the designer's own tag, and put on a spectacular collaboration with Comme des Garcons designer - someone with whom he started out in the fashion affair - Rei Kawakubo.
But antagonism Jones' travelogue accumulation and the constant travel, London is family. "I've had so numerous opportunities to live overseas, but since I was 21 I have had my workrooms here, and my British milliners are the best in the globe," he says. "Also in London, form folk can be a mini incognito, though in Paris whether you arrive in a restaurant no seeing your best,Alexander Wang Brenda chain bag_3455, they calculate you've lost it!"
Jones' favourite show was the first he ever did, because Zandra Rhodes in 1981. "It was mammoth," he weeps. "The luxurious production, hundreds of models, over the top make-up, vertiginous shoes, tantrums, tears… I adored it." Citing his first conference with John Galliano amid his pivotal profession moments, and his maximum important hat "I think has to be the altitude hat on the postage stamp photographed along Nick Knight," Jones is now in the thick of 25th anniversary parties. "It is so curious, 6 months ago I thought I'd better start intending, but the Now is so engaged - there is almost no period to celebrate the Past. This summer there was the royal marriage, hats for Kylie, Marilyn Manson and Mick Jagger, a Charity show in Sri Lanka, research trip to Palestine, and the Arnault marriage..." But watch this space for a gathering early in December as eventually the loyalist Mad Hatter in London will let everyone heave their cups, and their hats, to him. (November 14 2005,Happy 4th of July!_2919, AM)
By Camilla Morton
longjikhgd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links