Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
xjieu873

Default 福彩中心称 随意披露3.6亿巨奖信息违法

自10月8日晚中国福利彩票双色球第2009118期开奖以来,魔域私服,河南安阳中出的3.599亿元超级大奖震惊全国。

随之而来的,是全国范围内广泛存在的好奇与质疑,魔域私服。大奖得主至今按兵不动,坊间传言五花八门,世人望眼欲穿。

然而,传奇私服,根据我国2009年7月1日开始施行的《彩票管理条例》,好奇者或质疑者恐怕要失望了。因为该条例只保障 彩民的隐私权,六合彩,而不在个人信息问题上涉及公众的知情权。

那张价值3.599亿元的小纸片,注定将继续纠集人们的各种复杂情绪。它就像一道冲击波,冲击着人们敏 感而冲动的心灵。

河南省郑州市晨旭路8号,传奇私服,一个中国人钟爱的门牌号,一栋外形壮丽的欧式大楼。这里是福彩大厦,是河南省福利彩票发行中心(以下简称 “河南福彩中心”)的办公地点。每一张河南境内售出的彩票,相关信息都会在瞬间传输至大厦某处的一套机房里 。每一次开奖后,不停运转的机器都能在第一时间检索出全省的得奖分布。此次超级大奖的得主,必须先走进这座 大厦“验明正身”,然后才能“满载而归”。

第一波:是真还是假?

网友:176元买88注同一组号“有违常理”

质疑者的理性论据主要是不久前发生在深圳的“软件工程师木马篡改福彩数据”案,他们试图以此证明我国目 前依托于IT技术的福彩系统存在漏洞。

今年6月,深圳某公司的软件工程师程某先行编写了一个可以自动运行的木马程序,香港六合彩,利用与福彩中心合作的机会,进入福彩中心机房将其植入。一旦摇奖结果揭晓,该程序会自动将程某购买的彩票 修改为一等奖的号码,由此中得5注一等奖。

此案虽被警方迅速破获,但仍然引人深思。尤其是,深圳福彩中心在发现疑点并报案后,仍在相当长一段时间 内向外界透露“大奖得主仍未现身”。

事后,香港六合彩,专业人士分析,这起案件的侦破过程透露出三点信息:一,只有进入福彩中心机房,才有可能作假,若真的存在 猫腻,“堡垒肯定是从内部被攻破的”。二,即便成功潜入机房并做完相关手脚,一般的技术手段也会留下明显的 尾巴,因为作假者不可能远程操控中彩中心的摇奖结果,而只能篡改省(市)一级福彩数据库的数据,这种伎俩实 属掩耳盗铃,一经比对,魔域私服,就会不攻自破,香港六合彩。三,深圳福彩中心工作人员起疑后为保福彩声誉的违规操作,以及报警后的捂盖行为,反而使自身的信誉受损— —这也为本次亿元超级大奖背后的嘈杂质疑声埋下了伏笔,传奇私服

Copyright©齐鲁网  地址:济南市经十路81号  邮编:250062

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

One thing happened last time not soon forget me, nothing else has thought of this yourself that piece moved me to do. Let me put it click out keyboard, called everyone to share my moving. I forgot the specific day, put through write it.
that I buy in the supermarket, their strolled to go. Always feel that there are individuals in quietly behind him following me, looking back a few times also did not find anything. But the feeling of being followed more and more intense, to secretly look back. To see a gray-haired old lady has been the attention of me to see her wearing clean,timberland outlet, nice face. My own mind to wonder, Who it is, why follow me, follow me to take her where. I kept thinking I could not help, and suddenly turned and asked her aunt, why do you follow me? She is also a robust, estimates did not think I will find her. She said nothing, I wanted to ask you, nickname is called x? I said yes ah. She said your house is not Nana, I said right ah. She asked you know me? I am not recognize. She said something startled me a bit,timberland uk, and she said I was your teacher, Yan teacher. See you for so many years, I've been asking the Trustee of your message. I suddenly felt my mind went blank, she continued, as you enter from the supermarket I look at you like, not sure, has been quietly follow you.
I then react, Yan teacher. Say you would not believe my eyes had tears. Voice choked with sobs. I respected amiable teacher, ten years gone, but still will remember her students. I am the teacher of the YAN have a special feeling inside, when her first grade teaching in my village, I was her student. Time is 90 years or so have not been so in rural areas. I'm quite a poor family, she has been in her teacher's heart to help me. Almost every year she received the gift would give me some time to remember the second grade, the New Year she gave me a pot full of ground lamb. Of course, I myself in a relationship, especially when the school is good, teachers estimated that students will like it. Her book store open for me alone, I love writing, too, is inseparable from her education. I like the books she called me away. I had felt as she Xiangci Mu, regardless of what I got in a few years level awards, won the first of several competitions, lectures and so I took what prizes do feel good to know I'll call her, called her and shared I'm happy. I was in fifth grade, she retired. Back in town live. I see her, slowly forgotten.
suddenly encounter and told me that she always remembered me. What I was speechless, and my heart what it's like there.
She also said that, I've picked up several dead, and moved several times surgery. Did not die. She said that teaching for so many years, you're the only name I remember most students. Q. I do, I answered her, open my own business,timberland boots sale, or both stores. She said I can rest assured you do, so many years I have been asked you to others.
I asked her to live there now, the time I must go and see her. She told me, said a few words to go,timberland boots uk, she said,timberland boots, and told me what to work hard at everything, anything. Watched her slowly disappear in my eyes, my eyes were streaming out to blame, is moving,mens timberland boots, or do anything. I do not know.
I see a reason, people are really not to live his life. Maybe you do not know, in the distance or near there who care about you, they will care about you will never know, but indeed exist. Do not live for himself.
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote