Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
tods2cshoes
Chief Warrant Officer

tods2cshoes is on a distinguished road
Default article8831

Internet Marketing Solutions - Succeed at Marketing on the Web
There are four places that you will have to establish a presence if you want to be successful on the Internet. They are as follows:
* Myspace PR of 8
* Squidoo PR of 6
* UsFreeAds PR of 6
* Article writing - many sites are PR of 4 to 6
All of the sites listed above are pumped full of "Google Juice". Google loves these sites. They are constantly being spidered. While there are more websites that can be listed, such as the social bookmarking sites - I will deal with the sites listed above.
Ok, let's talk about MySpace. com This website has a Page Ranking of 8! You NEED a presence here, with a link back to your website! We are currently working at establishing a network here. We are lucky that we sell all the right stuff to Market on MySpace - Punk, Rock and Goth attire. For me this is a natural - I love Punk... I love Rock... and Goth is morbidly Ok. So, we think that we should do OK over here. Getting the blog up is easy. Then you will have to visit and post to the appropriate forums about what great items.
Next is Squidoo. I love this site! It takes about 10 minutes to put up a lens and then the work really begins! With over 250, 000 lenses, there is lots of competition, but you can make passive income with affiliate programs, or even from Squidoo itself! I have several lenses that pertain to our Fun Cool Collectibles Store. We are constantly coming up with ideas for lenses. I have purchased several domain names for these lenses,nike shoe sales, as I believe that this will make my lenses distinct. I also believe that many of the good keyword phrases at Squidoo have been taken, but I can still find many domain names that I can use. Put up a lense for each aspect of your business - not just about your business. Many people don't care what your business does, they want to know how a certain product or service can enrich their lives. We have put up several lenses for certain aspects of our business - and more are on their way.
The next website is USFreeAds. com. I love this site and so does Google! We listed a pair of TUK shoes on USFreeAds. com. Within twenty-four hours we had 20 views, and it was listed in Google searches - talk about Google juice - this site is on Google steriods. Even though it's PR is 6 - it does work - it is listed in every Bum Marketing article. Stuff sells and it generates traffic, that I have only seen selling on Ebay! Get your products on this site as quick as possible! USFreeAds. com allows you to have affiliate links or to sell directly on this site. We link to the products on our Fun Cool Collectibles.
The fourth and crucial part of Internet Marketing is article writing. While many of the article sites have a page ranking of anywhere between 4 to 6 it is still important to get articles to these sites. I have just started article writing, and several sites with decent PR's are copying my articles to their blogs with my links intact!
So, if you serious about internet you will need a presence on the sites listed above!
tods2cshoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links