Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-09-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
skjda352

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Microsoft

Right now Tomorrow will be the 1 yr anniversary with the start of Windows 7. To celebrate, Microsoft is releasing new numbers, claiming that the business has offered 240 million licenses with the item to date.From an October 21 blog post towards the Windows Team Blog:“Windows 7 may be the fastest selling operating system in history. As of September, Windows seven was running on 93% of new consumer PCs and has over 17% global OS market share (according to Net Applications as of October 1st). There is an amazing array of great PCs out on the market these days. Six months after start,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, 100% (over 18,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007,000) of our OEM partners were selling Windows seven PCs versus 70% for Windows Vista PCs at a comparable time period.”Earlier this yr, analysts were estimating that Microsoft might hit the 300-million-sold number with Windows seven licenses by the end of this calendar 12 months. It;s looking possible….I bought a Windows seven PC last October and it has treated me well. (Like Microsoft PC evangelist Ben Rudolph,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, I love my super-long-battery-life ASUS UL30 (I have the UL30A).For all the uptake of Windows 7,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, it;s worth remembering there is still a lot of Windows XP out there. The latest Net Applications data showed XP’s market share at 60.03%, which was down from 60.89% in the month before.No updated word currently from Microsoft on Windows 7 Service Pack (SP) one. Last we heard,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, it are going to be out before mid-2011. Should be about time for another beta refresh of it, I;d think. And also no word (new or otherwise) on Windows 8, Windows v.Next or any other version of Windows which may well be coming to PCs and slates by 2012 or so….

Sponsored Links