Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
mariapqyn

Thumbs up Dwight Howard wants to clear air with Orlando Magic fans – Orlando ...

Dwight Howard received some flack earlier this week when he urged Orlando Magic fans to bring the same intensity in the regular season that they do during playoff games. Howard’s comments, which he originally posted on his Twitter, prompted fans <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/true-religion-straight-leg-jeans-c-240.html"><strong>true religion sale</strong></a> and some media members to admonish Howard for criticizing his own fans. Howard, during an interview with the Orlando Sentinel on Wednesday, went out of his way to clear the air. The backlash from fans in the Sentinel’s comments section and on Twitter seemed to bother Howard, who’s played all seven seasons of his NBA career in Orlando. Howard didn’t intend his comments as an insult; he meant them as a challenge for next season. Since Howard wanted to make this point to Magic fans, here’s his entire message unedited: “I want to clear it up. In no shape, form or fashion <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/products_all.html"><strong>levis jean</strong></a> am I criticizing our fans. My whole statement was when the season's around, and the playoffs come, it's a different atmosphere. And if you want to win a championship, we all gotta act as champions. That's players, coaches, and even our city. The city can win a championship, especially a city like ours. We need to come together, and not just for a couple games and the playoffs. If we're together all season, there's no doubt in my mind that we can win a championship. I will know that I have my city behind me. “It wasn't me criticizing any of my fans because I appreciate <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/true-religion-straight-leg-jeans-c-240.html"><strong>true religion jeans</strong></a> all the people that come and sell out the arena. Just know there's a difference, and you can put this on there or not, I just know there's a difference between the regular season and the playoffs. There's no difference between the regular season, playoffs, whatever… I'm going to give 100 percent every time I step on the floor. Like I said, most people don't get but one opportunity to see their favorite player. People who have season tickets, they get to see them play whenever, but most people only have one opportunity, so if you don't go out there and play as hard as you can for the one person that may not ever see you again, they will be disappointed. So I go out, play hard every night. This city's been supporting <a href="http://436100.info/view.php?id=900"><strong>The custom of the shirt is to answer your wardrobe « Sport</strong></a> me, and I want to show them how I feel about them by playing hard every night.” Follow @ZachMcCann zmccann@orlandosentinel.com

Sponsored Links