Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
proxy855
Major

proxy855 is on a distinguished road
Default office 2010 Standard x64 key Team Foundation Serve

Last night I had the enjoyment of presenting to my regional .NET Person Group (NIMTUG) on precisely what is new in Crew Foundation Server 2008. Interestingly,discount office 2010 code, most of the audience where new to TFS completely so I also covered a bit of ground on what Team Basis Server did and why - however most of the talk concentrated on the Team Build stuff new in TFS 2008 and I ran through the wallboard demo that I wrote for TechEd.In you are interested,microsoft office Home And Student 2010 64 bit, the slides are here:- Powerpoint 2007 format (zipped) - 2.80 MB PDF - 3.25 MB and the demo code is available here.Thanks to everyone that turned out for the talk - it was very well attended despite the weather. During the session,buy win 7 64 bit, I offered a couple of drinks to anyone who would be photographed with a Crew System temporary tattoo on their head,office 2010 Standard x64 key, sadly no-one took me up on the offer ;-)
proxy855 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links