Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-26-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
afrse4dfrj2j

Default mbt mens shoesandHow to convert husband and wife '

at one time went to hear a lecture, I feel very much behalf from free today, fair to friends to share it. The theme of this course - how to make the pair a lifetime lover. When the subject heard, I very interested, do not know if you are also amused in it? I can only look at my notes all written out.
teacher said: upper society in the United States, 80% of families are not divorced, even now the other 20% of divorced families, their marriage period is not more than 10 years antecedent. However, the opposite of our country, our country is the upper class people are often high divorce rate, because the money, that his wife is not pretty, not attractive, and on the alteration. Alas!
one, a successful person, they often have the retinue qualities:
1. sincerity, honesty, taught
2. have good social capabilities
3. have good minds
4. spouse support
5. hard to keep working
Second, the merits ​​of happiness. Happiness comes from balance, and only family harmony, in array to have better vocation development. That is family first, profession second. If you want happiness need to residence three types of people relationships: 1. Human relations; 2. The relationship between man and nature; 3. The relationship between man and the spiritual globe
three ingredients that affect marriage
1. Loyalty
2. responsibility.
preceptor told a fable embodies the meaning of responsibility. A company's CEO, is a very successful man. One day,discount monster earphones, his wife,mbt shoes discount, a car chance, became a vegetable. He is no longer working, every day accompany his wife to catch on his wife. Chairman and CEO to ascertain and talk to him, the leader said that the appoint of the corporation to ascertain a few nannies to attach to his wife throughout the day, so that CEO can have more time to take into list the corporation. Strongly opposed CEO and chairman, said: But the CEO said the sentence: composition is leap to have some problems. Then either sides can approve each other's advantages but also to accept each other's shortcomings.
how to careful, requires three areas: understanding, caring, respected.
a man in my entire life is to If you understand this, respected not longer laborious.
4. capable
a woman in need of monetary independence. Self-reliance, self-reliance. Saying that good And sisters, remember this clause it.
a woman tin no memorize the tone of command to the directive of your husband. The malleability of male to trust a woman should not instruct your wife to do entities, over period, she will amplify a dependency.
four full support to each other, marriage is in need,Air Max 90 Current, the needs of men and women are assorted, according to the World authoritative statistics, each of the five needs of men and women, and that there are five levels of claim relations.
five men demand:
first: ######ual gratification.
second place: to melodrama to a
reflects this need, common interests, mutual language. Such as the husband said that today want to go fishing, his wife would soon wear amusements shoes, pick up the fishing rod off. If the wife can accompany her husband to play all of his favorite projects, then he will look for other playmates it? Even went to, he will think of his wife at home.
third place: wife acceptable.
man is to love and live with the vision, the woman is his own sense of hearing and to love and life.
immediately a lot of women are still in mattress when her husband the a.m. to a good makeup, put on pretty clothes and went out. When her husband came home at night, etc., his wife yet discharging good component, dress their own sordid pajamas seeing TV in the house. This husband is very penniless, do not look the maximum beautiful side of his wife, when her husband's friend said, So, many women should pay attention to their underwear, the mall's high-end lingerie counter pajamas, from dozens to tens of thousands have. Why is there such a high price underwear it? Wear it inside my wrap, no one can look, why so valuable? Sisters want to think about this publish.
fourth place: wife, mama.
because a man, he ambitions his wife at family catching care of babies and families. But this is only the fourth man needs. So sisters, do not muse you're married to blindly go for the kin and kid to disburse, we need not a granny her husband. Think of it the wife abandoned by her husband, a great chapter of them is devoted to the family in paying as the baby to her husband, but they been neglected, divorced by their husband will be very startled, The kin paid so much, you will relinquish me? disburse?
fifth place: their magnificent affection for the
a wife said to her husband Li's husband, others, extra competent ah, wages acquire more, see you, a wimp.
man needs finished, need thoughtful note of good sisters. The following women talk about the needs of her husband who needs to alternatively not marital, the boys remember better. Ms.
5 requirements:
first: warmth, romance, adore
woman is by audition and feeling love and life, and for of that, will somebody says equal to zero. This sentence does not average namely we do when there is no comprehension, and not to referee and examine, but prefer that we women will listen to a man some of the Thus giving rise to a lot of beautiful girl, married her husband, a preferably ugly situation.
If you want your wife to love you, then, as a man, you 1st need to do is this.
second place: talk (commonly known as: nagging)
nagging woman's nature is love. When a woman nagging, men often feel very tired all sense of time. If you want to do better on when not heard, left ear,mbt mens shoes, right ear out. If a man act a good job, it will say
talk not only reflected in the nagging,bose in ear headphones, merely also can be reflected in entire aspects of life. When the job works erroneous while the wife will go for her husband talk to discontent, while the nice man should know your sensibility of compassion passed to her,fitch and abercrombie, narrate him you comprehend, assist her analysis, and enlighten her. But whether a wife said to her husband When things work, but to listen her husband say, ? And so, the communication among husband and wife, how to reflect it?
third place: loyal, frank
men do not lie. If you spread a lie, a woman will be suspicious of all of you said ahead.
fourth place: economy support.
fifth place: the family's commitment to
woman needs a man full of promise. Such as the husband promised to accompany his wife to go shopping, but to the market, the husband found a location that This time his wife will be very merry, did not come at the time, her husband's commitment is waiting for you, you teach. This is not a commitment to transform a complete.
fact, to accompany his wife when the man from the real mortar finished shopping, you will find that men tend to take the bag of clothes, or mostly men, this is a woman for a complete commitment to her husband as a award.
five, marriage advice
1. with affirmative testify to tell him (her)
2. often give small awards. These gifts do not necessarily necessitate very affordable, to have that feeling.
3. accompany him (her)
4. for him (her) to do something a mother would
for their children to do many things, not querying for anything. Both husband and wife should be treated like a child, like her mother's state of idea to do someone for every other
5. Touching and ######ual
men tend to often do is to point 5 upon, and a woman needs a man to do it accurate The first four points.
6, 2 of the notion of wedding
1. Marriage is a commerce out of pleasure, favor worry about the same affair action.
2. Men need to possess, and women need is a feeling.

discount mbt shoesandYou do no adore me, you understand (a )

nike air max 88andPlane Carrying 22 People Crashes in Nepal _2260

Wife, I really love you, why do you always mention that my words? Why do we always noisy? Only in this way will you have to do? I'm not escape, I think we should not be the case. . ,, I do not want to. . . . Do not mention that the old words to me please? Although I was very naive, I was far from perfect, that is me, you should be very clear, may feel that others around you better, no matter how you do I LOVE YOU . sale asics

Sponsored Links