Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
mariapqyn

Thumbs up The John Dennis Report Ames recap

Ames recap Posted by John Dennis on August 13, 2011 I spent today with one of my father-in-laws (my wife’s parents divorced and remarried; we’re not polygamyists) in Ames at the Straw Poll. Famous and talented political ad maker Ladd Ehlinger joined us. Anyone with a passion for politics would drink in the scene, from the silly to the sublime. Mock the people who go to events like Ames if you will. But these folks have a disproportionate influence on selecting presidents, even if they spent the day before at the Iowa State Fair eating deep-fried sticks of butter. Ames offered lots of passion and occasionally substance. I enjoyed running into people who helped my campaign last <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/"><strong>true religion online</strong></a> year. And I still get recognized, which is, mostly, fun. A couple of observations (disclosure: no surprises, I support Ron Paul): Ron Paul had an impressive presence, from tents to tee shirts; Michelle Bachmann had a jumping, enthusiastic tent; Rick Santorum had a larger than expected footprint; and Herman Cain has his fans. Frankly, as badly as Pawlenty did, I’m surprised he came in third. He had supporters there in green shirts, but they seemed about the same, if not fewer, than those of Santorum. Santorum is not my <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/true-religion-straight-leg-jeans-c-240.html"><strong>true religion mens jeans</strong></a> cup of tea, but this performance and his enthusiastic campaigning gives him hope. I first saw Pawlenty speak in September 2009. Didn’t get him then and still don’t. He will likely not make it to the Iowa Caucus in February. Too bad, because the longer Pawlenty is in the race the better for Ron Paul. My father in law Jeff heard Herman Cain sing and said it was amazing. I like his speaking voice and style. His talks, though, sound more like a Tony Robbins seminar than campaign speeches: long on success formulas, short on policy. I hope he stays in the race too. Michelle Bachmann came in first place, ahead of Ron Paul by 152 votes out of 17,000. Mrs. Bachmann’s handlers have been shielding her from contact with supporters and media. It gives the impression that she and/or her handlers are afraid of impromptu interaction. The San Francisco Chronicle’s Joe Garofoli experienced an aggressive freeze out from her staff. I saw it first hand today as Mrs. Bachmann drove by in a convoy of golf carts. She waved as she passed, like a parade float rider, lovely as can be, chased by sycophants. I suspect her supporters will roll their eyes in a few months, wondering what they were thinking. Mrs. Bachmann strikes me as a flash in the pan. Not only is she short on original ideas, she was a tax attorney who went after taxpayers on behalf of the IRS. And she and her husband apparently couldn’t <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/true-religion-skinny-jeans-c-239.html"><strong>true religion store</strong></a> get enough usual federal money and stimulus dough for their business. Seems weird coming from a small, almost anti-government, politician. Time will tell if I’m right and if Bachmann fades by Halloween, likely from self-inflicted damage. Objectively, it’s clear that Ron Paul’s support is much broader now than it was before. Sitting in a crowd of non-Ron supporters at his main hall speech, I heard several begrudgingly say about one point or another “well, he’s right about that.” Talking with Ron’s supporters today, I found he converted many life long GOPers within the last year. Will Ron Paul convince skeptical GOP voters quickly enough to capture the nomination? It will be difficult, but he will be helped by Rick Perry entering the field. Perry will siphon support from Romney and Bachmann. If Palin joins, all the better. Ron’s supporters will stand out the more the candidates fight for the “establishment” Republican votes. The question will be, at least for me, how Dr. Paul handles the race, should it go this way, as it narrows to him and one of the other candidates. Hopefully, by then, GOP voters will see what his supporters see and learn also that Ron polls better with independent voters than any other GOP candidate. He does better with Democrats too, giving him the best chance to defeat Barack Obama in 2012. Does <a href="http://www.ciaa.cn/plus/guestbook.php"><strong>herve leger dresses sale-herve leger bandage dresses How to ...</strong></a> anyone doubt that Ron Paul will reduce the size of government for the first time in decades, something no Republican even bothers to promise? If smaller, less intrusive government and a freer life is what you really seek, seize the opportunity. Support Ron Paul. As Ames showed today, years of consistently delivering the same message has led many Republicans to accept the man. blog comments powered by Disqus

Sponsored Links