Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
aoba96ma6

Default If my hair could talk002

,cheap hair extensions
First,you need to call your girl to see if she has anything offered hopefully inside the next week. If not you should wait often it might be up to three weeks before you could get to see her. Man thats crazy but thats the reality. Second, you get your appointment and your all set ready to go and you get there on time possibly a number of minutes early. Does that matter that your early which is? That depends on how superior or bad your ‘girl’ is. If she is superior then she will have at least 3 other men and women ahead of you. And if she is bad she will have at least three others in front of you. Three hours later you may still be under the dryer or you might be completed. Soon after all which you step out together with your hair seeking fierce (I hope). My dilemma was constantly how am I going to keep my hair in this style? I am a wild sleeper. I can tie my head up at night with scarfs Human hair extensions, stockings, do-rags and satin bonnets. Come morning I wake up wiping sleep from my eye with my hair looking like I in no way went to the salon. Crazy. Also, I am not the kind of person to tuck myself into the bed so I don’t move just so my hair would still be fierce inside the morning. Never that!
If my hair could talk

fotki/honesty
Let me digress for a moment here please. In this day and age where numerous African American females are either finding dreadlocks (dredlocks) two strand twists, flat twists, kinky afro’s and any other natural styles be it for monetary factors or just wanting a alter. For whatever reason girls are doing it my question is this; The magazines created for the African American or minority community,remy hair extensions, why are they not advertising merchandise for such use? You would feel magazines including Ebony Clip in human hair extensions, Essence or even Jet would have a 1 page maybe two pages of advertisements that target this growing marketplace. Why not a column directed toward this subject? Perhaps thats to considerably to ask. Possibly they figure it is possible to use the exact same goods for relaxed or perm hair which you can for natural hair. If that’s true then why make and advertise products directed towards hair weaves and wigs? Might be the answer is funds. There is, I’m positive, likely more cash to be created from such ads which are directed towards long luxurious hair from weaving it or perming it.

If my hair could talk..
My hair, if it could talk my goodness what in the world would it say? In fact, I am a bit afraid to learn. Why? Effectively, because my hair doesn’t have a perm,human hair extensions, relaxer or a texturizer. So? You’re probably saying. So? Genuinely? Let’s talk about this for a minute. Please give me a moment whilst I get on my soap box for leverage. Okay I’m ready now. My hair, my hair almost certainly talking about me at this incredibly moment. It’s probably calling me some names that I have by no means even heard. And some that I’ve heard and will never repeat in my lifetime. Any who let me explain why I say this about my hair or why hair just isn’t my most effective friend for the moment or possibly not ever. Sorry no far more BFF’s here so quit seeking!
Click Here!
I am amazed at myself. I in no way would have thought I would sitting hear blogging about natural hair. Yes, me perm, weave wearing junky. Properly former junky. Then once more I’m not positive if I was an addict. An addict is an individual who is in constant require of something and I wasn’t in constant need nor feigning for a perm or weave. But there was a sense of being on locked down with my hair. It controlled me. It told me when I required a perm. It told me when I required a weave. It told me when I needed to put extensions in. Oh please, you are saying to your self. How in the world can your hair tell you what you necessary and if you necessary it? Well for you disbelievers available it did! Let me splain (that’s short for explain). When my hair would grow when I had a perm it would say ‘you can see your roots it does not match the rest of the straightness’. It would let me comb it as nicely as it did when I initial got the perm. My hair would send me constant reminders that it’s been four to 6 weeks time to get us carried out. They had been all in cahoots. The strands that is. You would think the some 1 would stand up and say some thing like ‘hey they’re apart of us why do we have to convert them to be straight like us’? Yeah, okay that only lasted but a minute. So begins the journey or far more like an episode of Surviour-Hair salon.
This was only supposed to be my cliff note version of my new discovered love for natural hair. Pump the fist for being chemical free of charge! So with that becoming said I will end this way. I leaving you with a couple of web pages that I’ve found to be helpful and that other people have shared with me. Additional than likely I will need to have a part-two to this. So please standby for further. For now please really feel cost-free to leave a comment, share a thought or even click on any of the links.
What’s wrong with au natural or rather its natural texture? If my hair has a natural curl and I don’t mean the natural curl of a person with need to have I say ‘good hair.' Me and I my hair have in no way truly been BFF’s. How many people today genuinely enjoy their hair? My hair most of the time has it’s own agenda regardless of what I say or do. So what that I’ve decided, me not my hair, that I want it to do what I want it to do. What exactly is so wrong with me would like to sport what God has blessed with me NATURALLY? Obviously Hair extensions, there must be some thing wrong,hair extensions, if there wasn’t there wouldn’t be a want for so several advertisements on perms and weaves. Don’t get me wrong I’m not knocking those who opt for to perm or weave their heads. This is my individual view.
First, let me begin by guessing some of the things my hair saying about me or may possibly say about me. The 1st thing I am positive is ‘when are you going to perm me’! Or perhaps even ‘can we get a straightening come up in here, PLEASE’! If not that then ‘a blow out comb hairdryer, weave, some thing anything. Just stop making me wear my hair ‘au natural’.
motowngirl

Sponsored Links