Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
mdabid666

Default NBA Orlando Magic #12 Howard Blue(pinstripes) Jers

We all have at one time or another been frustrated by a player committing a silly foul at the end of the game and finding himself on the bench fouled out. When I was a kid, it was Shawn Kemp fouling out of a game many times for the Sonics that was NBA Jerseys Wholesale frustrating to watch. I wanted to see him in the final minutes posting up for a chance to throw down a nasty dunk to close the game.Instead, I would have to settle for a Detlef Schrempf jumper for my finish. Don't get me wrong, I liked watching Detlef's game, but Kemp was just electric in the finish. It just reminded me that I wanted to see my favorite players play out the full 48 minutes of basketball every night of every game.
That is where the argument for fouling out of games begins: Should the NBA eliminate players from fouling out of games?There are two parts to this question that I feel come to the front of interest. The first part is the focus on the players and putting more value into them by not allowing them to foul out. The second part of focus would be on the value of coaches. Simplifying this question down to whether the coaches or players are more valuable in this given situation.
I'll start with the focus on why we should not have players foul out. I start with a focus on the NFL. If a player in the NFL, say Charles Woodson, was to commit six personal fouls, he wouldn't be thrown out of the game. His six fouls would help the other team, but he would still be allowed to stay in the game. That's assuming that you'd still want a player in who has caused six personal fouls.
Woodson would still have a chance to win the game if it came down to a last second play with a pick or a tipped pass. His value in the end is on the plays he makes to the very end, instead of the plays he does not because he'd be on the bench from fouling out. This also allows the players to play at an all out effort without worry that he will not be able to continue with full effort unlike Randy Moss.Now getting back to basketball, when a fan comes out to a game and puts down a hefty amount of money to go to a game today, they want to see their favorite player in a meaningful situation. Whether you like Kobe Bryant or not, you want to see him on the floor with the game on the line. Half of the people want to see Kobe give them exhilaration from a winning basket, while the others want to see him horribly fail and get jubilation from his failure.Either way, the fans to want to feel like they got their money's worth just like if they go to a movie or buying a car. It is rare when Bryant fouls out or when other big names such as Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant or LeBron James foul out. So to an extent with stars, the argument for keeping players in regardless of fouls would go on deaf ears. The stars don't foul out, so people won't care. That is except with the case of Dwight Howard.NBA jerseys

Howard, the big man for Orlando, has had a high propensity for fouling out of games, making him a natural choice of focus for today's player in this situation. In the Playoffs the last two years, Howard has been foul prone whether facing the Cavaliers two years ago or the Bobcats andCeltics last year. This has led to Howard not being on the court when it Christian Louboutin mattered most for theMagic.If players like Howard had the opportunity to keep playing regardless of fouls,louboutin sample sale, we wouldn't have to watch a game in frustration or complaint that the referees were picking on a certain player with excessive fouls. Three early fouls wouldn't deter him from playing out the game in the most important part of the season.Then there is the opposite side of the game supporting the coaches. The feature which focuses on keeping the traditional setting of six fouls and you're out. That would be the coaching aspect in terms of how to run your team based on foul situations among the other components that Head and Assistant coaches take on.Orlando Magic Jerseys

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
hijk049

Cool a mite of quaint

I desire syllable wow gold licked his lips, his braving cheapest wow gold viewing a mite of quaint rs gold color. "How could. Tianming runescape gold for cheap brothers, but in the liven of the gold in wow arrangement, and individual others .
Old 06-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
gjkgs657g6294

Wink I go

I go backward to see wow power leveling the exchange group, Vintar Jun rode off leisurely troops around inspections, said wow accounts solemnly: 'brothers bed killed it?' We are all nervous suchlike mad, in beguiler of wow gold him Qihan 'Lank elastic!' ah! charitable of circumstances, really thin! - Yeah! ride to! " The adornment began wow gold to romp music, and instrument jazz to displace schoolhouse approach in, tip to the wow account people. A policeman said.