Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-29-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
letter69

Default Buy Windows 7 Home Premium my ideal netbook

image editing requires a shade display of high resolution. effective blogging demands a platform having a resolution that compares on the standard world wide web consumer – according to hitslink 1024*768 is the most popular resolution of net browsing systems at 28.34% and the most popular resolution that is less than 1024*768 is 800*600 at 3.28% [4]. so even the most casual blogger will have an incentive to get a display that is of higher resolution than all but the latest netbooks. the recently released eeepc 1201 has a screen resolution of 1366*768 which should be barely adequate for those tasks.
reading electronic books needs a reasonable resolution. based on my experience with the 1400*1050 display in my thinkpad it seems that a resolution of 1366*768 would be barely adequate for reading an academic paper that has two columns in a small font. but as the original kindle had a resolution of 600*800 and the latest kindle has a resolution of 824*1200 [5] it seems that perhaps the epaper displays are good enough to allow reading the text at a lower resolution. a display that can draw little or no power when idling (as epaper does) is simply required for an ebook. the pixel-qi hybrid displays are claimed to offer the best features of tft and epaper displays [6] but they haven’t been released yet. i think it’s reasonable to assume that someone will achieve that pixel-qi is attempting and that it will become the standard display for a netbook.
watching movies and playing games (even games like wesnoth) needs better video performance than epaper can deliver,Buy Windows 7 Home Premium, we just have to hope that pixel-qi release something soon.
watching movies and reading ebooks are both things that are best done without a keyboard in the way. the always innovating “touch book” [7] seems like a good solution to this problem. it’s a tablet pc that can be connected to a keyboard base if/when you desire. it should also be good for web browsing and reading email while on the move, i find that my eeepc is unreasonably heavy and awkward for typing email while walking.
intel cpus are not particularly energy efficient. as there are arm cpus with clock speeds as substantial as 2ghz and with as many as four cpu cores it seems that the arm architecture can provide as much cpu power as is required. debian currently supports two versions of the arm cpu,Windows Professional, if another one became commonly used it wouldn’t be that difficult to run debian build servers for it.
given a display resolution equal towards the latest kindle, cpu power greater than the early netbooks,Windows Home Basic, and the ability to run a free software os the range of educational and gaming software should be adequate.
so it seems that the ideal netbook would have a detachable keyboard and base and a touch-screen in the computer part. it would have a pixel-qi display (or equivalent) which has a resolution of 1400*1050 or better. it would have usb,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Key, gig-e,Office Home And Student 2010 X86 Key, wifi, and bluetooth connectivity and the ability to have an internally mounted usb dongle (as the always innovating touch book does). i think that this is not overly difficult to achieve – it is basically an always innovating system having a better display.
update: another criteria is the ability to start operating quickly when requested. even mobile phones are often limited in their utility by the time that is taken to activate them (i can’t get my mobile phone to take a photo in much less than 7 seconds after removing it from my pocket). the always innovating system is apparently always in suspend to ram mode when it’s not being used so that it can start quickly. that combined with fast application load times and a good menu system could allow turning the system on and launching an application in less than 2 seconds.
if i was buying a netbook right now the only thing that would stop me from buying an always innovating device is the shipping delay. but as my eeepc is working quite well i’m not going to buy another system unless i am going to get significant benefits – such as a high resolution pixelqi display.

Sponsored Links