Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
jhkldj714k

Default Prayerbook, scalpel, magic wand What's in your han

Prayerbook, scalpel, magic wand What's in your handbag?
Barbara Lee, white witch

I like a wide handbag, because I need to carry my wand. You never know when you might need it for a ritual.
The bag I’ve got at the moment is a bit small, so the wand is poking out of the top. I carry photos of my daughter everywhere [Lee’s teenage daughter Rhiannon died in 2007] and ones of my son too, so he doesn’t feel left out. There’s four different kinds of lipstick in there, because I like to know I have a choice. I’ve got long hair, so I need a proper brush.
I take my handbag with me everywhere. I’d feel ########## without it; it really is an extension of myself. I wouldn’t spend a lot on a bag. The last one I had, which I loved, was €6 from Tesco.
I see my handbag as a place where I put the things I really don’t want to lose. It is like a bottomless pit. For me, practicality takes over from elegance.
Debbie Dugan, drain engineer
I have only ever bought one handbag. I used it for a few days and it has remained under my bed ever since. I have a rucksack now, but I only use it if I have too many items to squeeze into my pockets. I just carry my mobile, my cigarettes and my lighter. I put my cards in my iPhone wallet so they don’t fall out. Everything else goes in my van. My fiancee Carol frequently gets a new bag to add to her massive collection. She’s thrown out at least 100 over the last few years. Carol would get very excited at the prospect of getting a new handbag or even just talking about it. But my attitude is, if you have a bag, you’ll fill it, and what’s the point in that?
Colette Twomey, Veuve Clicquot Businesswoman of the Year 2011
I have a little handbag – a grey leather Louis Vuitton clutch – that I keep inside a bigger, carry-all kind of bag. I am not organised at all. I either have three lip pencils and no biro, or all I can find are loads of biros!
My bag is like a portable office, but I do tend to overstuff it. I have the speech I gave when I won the award in there, all folded up. I have an appointment card for my hairdresser. I’m on the road a lot,louis vuitton replica wallets for women, so I need to carry things like hairspray too.
I’m always finding random things, like business cards and bits of paper with someone’s name on them.
I don’t know when I last got to the bottom of my bag. It’s like an archaeological dig: you find something and think, ‘oh gosh, I don’t remember that’.
Olivia Leigh, mother of three
I have a red patent Furla bag. It was a Christmas present from my husband, from before the recession. These days, my handbag is really more of a baby bag. I’m never without a packet of baby wipes or my daughter’s inhaler. It’s like an extension of the bathroom. There’s a diary in there too, with all the children’s various medical check-ups. I don’t even bring make-up any more. There’s one lipstick, and I’m lucky if there’s a hairbrush. Life has definitely changed.
I used to love handbags and shoes. I had a lovely collection. I used to rotate my bags every two or three months. Now it’s every year if I can find the money.
Amanda Coogan, performance artist

I’m a handbag addict. I inherited my grandmother’s handbag when she died, and I keep it in my studio. It still has her keys and her prayerbook and her purse in it. I have made a few pieces of work around handbags: I’m interested in the Freudian connections between handbags and the womb.
In a video piece called Adoration, I adored a ######## Chloe handbag from New York. It was rather bold and cheeky to put the handbag in place of Jesus, but I see it as a query rather than being sensationalist. I’ll be showing a photograph, Madonna Handbag, at the forthcoming RHA annual exhibition.
The bag I have at the moment is frilly and cream. The bag has to be a certain size in order to carry my sketchbook and my notebook. Sunglasses are an absolute must, and at the moment I’m also carrying make-up, a roll of film, a scalpel and a screwdriver. Once, my mum gave me a huge red Hermès bag as a sop for being broke. It just screams ‘I have lots of money’. If you have to go to the bank to renegotiate your mortgage, that’s the one to use.

Sponsored Links