Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
S6i7k9t3t

Default Reproduced the real circumstance !

Shocking ! For the safety of themselves and the people around be sure to alert a lot of it!Case 1:

a woman handbag was stolen, there are mobile phones, bank cards, wallet and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened up her husband's phone, told his stolen things. Her husband exclaimed: Thieves use a stolen phone by sending text messages to

reminder:

Do not disclose your mobile phone address book and adjoin relationships, avoid using All with the name, the less words the more secure.

Case 2:

traveling by automobile with three friends car carrying the male accidentally fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the ravine, caught afterward 4 days 3 nights, was rescued.
the meantime, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. Helpless one was impair, one is dead, a reception and.
They also move the place several times to ascertain a better mail and receive signals, but without success. If three people normally know 112 lines, emergency, to know how wrong it only charge the phone dial 112 information line, believe they can be quickly rescued.

reminder:

common 112 lines across the country, if not after the phone is open to receive the semaphore, even a very weak power, any mark of mobile phone anywhere Jieke dial. Dial 112, enter the voice immediately It’s about time: Here is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you want to report, please turntable 0, we will migrate your call the police; If you need favour, please dial 9, We will transmit your call fire division. Chinese had achieved, reiterate it repeatedly in English. At this point just dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. To the circumstances in which three people, or lost or meet other difficulties climbing, you should dial 9 to get timely relief.

Case 3:

have students favor to eat instant cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of cancer, doctors found namely his abdomen attached to a layer of wax!
original, cup noodle containers including an food wax! You dine glass noodles afterward period Feel Beibi not feel slippery, it absences to. The long food cup noodles, it will cause our liver tin no break down the expense of wax.
Finally, the students had apt quest surgery to remove this wafer of wax,GHD Blue Styler, died.

reminder:

those days, try to face out, another bowl for the hot food, do not use the bowl, cup noodle containers additional to straight red water consumption. Even if it is a affair trip, but too send a big mug of instant noodles with. To your body, do not be inactive ah!

Case 4:

a very terrible thing: One daytime, a 21-year-old boy to go to a barbecue wearing contact lenses savage celebration! As he began to charcoal fire after a few minutes, he suddenly screamed, and then very painful jumping, rolling on the ground ... ... the crowd who are terrified, no one knows exactly what happened? We rushed him to the hospital, a medical checkup repent to say, his eyes blind!

reminder:

partake in outside roast or anybody possible exposure to the fire source, amuse do not dress contact lenses! Because contact lenses are made of plastic,GHD Black Styler, hot temperatures will melt our eyes contact lenses

Case 5:

Susie fell, snow immediately fall to see Susie Lai asked Susie, She saw Susie can not answer these three questions,GHD Purple Gift Set, call 120 immediately call for help. At the time, Susie's blood oppression is customary, do not look like a stroke. But because Shirley has

reminder:

periodically difficult to identify signs of stroke, for stroke patients often not timely base next to people, leaving patients with head break postpone management. We absence to inquire three answers of patients: patients show a smile requirement; requires 2 hands are raised to patients; asked patients to mention a easy thing. If the patient can not do these three points, the people approximately you ought immediately phone 120 ambulance calls, and told the ambulance attendant who is a sign of stroke. If we can pass and spacious applying of such an interrogation method, test stroke symptoms, the diagnosis and manipulation of stroke patients rapidly as possible to avoid patients with brain mar.

(1) CCB a comrade quoted: Today through a front door, the door has an ATM. There is a old man, has been looked at me and waded beside him, suddenly stopped me and he said he can not read, I obtain a bank card to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not assist you obtain, called guards to help you. The results, he replied that no, reserve looking the additional passers-by to help him get money. Friends memorize ATM, but there are cameras --- yeah. He said if I robbed or stolen his ATM card,GHD Diamond Flag Styler, and even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM movie, definitely makes you a just audition! I will warn! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Clearly this is scam looking for a substitute! Immediately scatter out ~ ~ ~ scam is really endless, deem it will enter the cage, I am actually very hard to find! To prompt our friends abroad more careful!

(2) Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the skylight to see other people have electricity at home, went out to view their own measure box, wore a knife to open the door - the knife burglary .... remind you that if a power outage at home, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a cat outside the manoeuvre, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening fall butme time, no exceptions ring and then open the door.

(3) the female compatriots attention! This is the latest scam companion female compatriots, please note that men called their friends Note: The current out of the situation, paying particular attention to female friends, friends: a young matron working the access home from work to see a baby wailing, very poor , and then asked the kid how the quondam. kids just like that lady said: Then she went to the simple-minded, with children. most people are sympathetic, and then to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a lofty voltage, on the senseless. get up up was nude in an empty room, surrounded by nobody, she did not even see the prisoners Sha Yangzi long, so now people are accustom to perpetrate crimes compassion ah, if you encounter like this, and do not take him to, to bring him to the police station to go on with the agreeable, the baby wandered off into the police station must be right.

(4) met today soliciting strategy, we pay attention to beware of the ~ ~
repose by home today, something rang the alarm, open the door and saw a 50-year-old antique matron, took the hands of two packages ready because the marrying, I thought it was a adjoin to the points ready as the marriage, the results of an open, listen the not locals, what she said the 2 packs of sugar to us, plan a festive, want to change some money to her, said a lot of the behind do not know what, I have not, feel is bad, scared to close immediately , halo! This annual, there are so many to ask for money to ...

(5) attention to it! To ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals, back to the old woman asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, always wanted to squeeze me, I did not concern, child mischievous thing, but she actually hand over the money I put towards the preparation to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, I was not looking to take advantage of the little girl stole my money! If I did not prepare, then maybe the money was taken away, so, I went into set up: (A: I immediately arrest the little girl, to retrieve my money, but who would believe a girl can I grasp an adult's money? more fearing is that the old woman standing back me my card will get light all the money, because my ATM card still inside; two: I do not immediately pursue the little girl , so get the card magnetic, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really >

7) a newly marital couple to honeymoon in Paris. In Paris, his wife, in a mainstream clothing cache trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. But more than Shique not see his wife waiting to bring ... to an end, the husband asked the clerk to help stress to the inside view, where they discover the dressing room vacant. Husband wife jokes that make amusement of people want him nervous. Then back to the hotel so she came back. A few hours later but could not see his wife's whereabouts, I discovered that the situation was serious. Husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. Three weeks later, his wife, as if from evaporated, no reply, only sad for her husband packed his bags to return home. Unable to take center from despair, the motivation to go her husband has been living single, decide their own exile, roaming to assorted places. A few years later, his urge to Bali, in an old house to visit a deformity show (freak show). He saw a sordid, rusty trap, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like decayed, full of scars. She tangled on the ground, and published as of XXXXX sound like a animal. Suddenly a man yelled in horror. There is no 1 like him since the woman's face to see his versed, is he married his wife presently after missing a red birthmark face.

(8) The other version is in Shanghai. A few years ago a woman notified police of her cousin while shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but rotated and lost, until 5 years later a friend saw this cousin begging on the streets in Bangkok, Thailand. XXXXX is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was knotted to the lamppost next to the shackles.

(9) recently told me that his friends in the night I heard the door with the newborn tearful, but was yet late and she thought it very strange, so she called the JC. JC told her: JC told her: We have sent people to in any circumstance can not open the door. Police think this is a serial killer, the use of neonate crying tapes, inducing women to think that the baby was forsook on the outside, they go look. Although as yet confirmed this, but the police have received calls for many women, when they are home alone at night, I heard a baby crying outside the door, set the information to others, not to hear the baby crying because voice and open the door.

is a ~ ~ ~
things that inform my colleagues of bulk send. Her friend, referred to as small A bar final week and two girls, referred to as small B and small C, educate Luohu Commercial City. Luohu Commercial City is Shenzhen forgery merchandise distribution hub, Longshehunza, close to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong at Lo Wu, the stream of people is very magnificent. Saying that a small C of crisis, go to the lavatory, a small A and small B in the toilet appearance. Such a long, long time, or not a small C out of two people a morsel strange. So two people inside her reminder. Who knows into a look, diagram no. Two people stood aboard an air-conditioning, a compartment phone is no reply. A colossal alive, do not look it so alive merely not die corpse of the missing? Then rushed to the police. The police came and asked what had happened after the position, said a very very chilling words, It is impossible to live with a person out of 100 kilos, and they do not pay care. At this time small A sudden meditation of it, there have been a detergent shoving a person clothed wash car inside, then came out ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the premier area, and immediately Shenzhen police initially suspected a guilty gang , organized in the treatment of osteoporosis, low-end mercantile metropolis, catching advantage of people, primarily women's awareness of the detergent is not psychological, the organized kidnapping, trafficking in human organs crime. Do not forget, the Lo Wu Commercial City from Hong Kong and Shenzhen exercise station how to close. Now a few days later, that meager mini girl C is still alive but not dead but not dead. My companion said,GHD Hair, small A, which is my colleague's friend, still waiting for news of a small C. But it is likely, and maybe if lucky, alive in a small C will be darted which edge, but lost her kidney, but,GHDS, more probable, and perhaps a few days or months, years, small C pate and body, limbs in Shenzhen, the urban-rural LJ pile was found. Please tell friends and relatives around the female, must take precautions to prevent cleaners clothed, because he / she is possible to disburse attention to you meantime you are knocked dizzy, put away neat car, then waiting for you is very frightening live were mow into pieces
------------------------------------------
This treatise is rebuilt from: Zhang Xuemei: true anecdote! Shocking! For the safety of themselves and the people around be sure to alert a lot of it!
reading space with QQ Email Subscribe Zhang Xuemei
What is the reading room?

Sponsored Links