Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
0686iuee

Default Mouth low instructed you how apt handle with human

A word to each other suffocated silent classic quotations (not reproduced to share this life you repent )
; ;

1. no matter what the other said, you must answer: Do you have teeth basis vegetables! If the person says: Nonsense, today I ate vegetables! You are surprised that: the original is yesterday! And so on. . . . . . .
2. or just the topic. If people say you can say: you want to eat it? I can drag for you! (That is disgusting!)
3. the other party to call you: (a variety of curse of bad language)! You have to answer: do you introduce yourself in it?
4. The other said: Notre Dame's lack of a alarm, you go! You feel to answer: how, since you leave? (With a culture that)
5. once saw two people argue, a shorter than B, but B Bijia portly. A curse: you the dead fat man! B calmly said: portly is a temporal stuff, pygmy is a lifetime thing!
6. have a classroom of students trouble. Teacher: I have never seen students like you! Student: I see a instructor like you more! (Well, you know like, do not really like your preceptor say 。。。。。。。)
7. A: I am an moron when you ah! B: ah? ~ So you are not ah!
8. cool-what's the use ah! Face to the bank with credit cards?
9. listen to you, a sense of superiority on the IQ wells!
10. long time no hear someone thumping cow can so delightful!
11. too bad I know you will feel at ease!
12. any false intelligence are no match for natural cheat you this.
13. even cook x (some object),Supra Cruizer Shoes, but also met the day beetles. So you absence not to fret after hoursday, they musto many.
14. I am sorry, you inexpensive laugh.
15. You look really natural inspirational!
16. you say you dressed so cool, looks so relieve inflammation!
17. not in my grave and cry, dirty way of my wheel!
18. face first, unable to turn.
19. today you get up up, pillow lay a mosquito, next one will: I skirmished for a night, I discredited your nerve to live in this world. Lord ah! Forgive him, I was suicidal!
20. Confucius can not solve the problem, I help you!
21. Get out of here, non-stop rolling. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
22. although your body spray fragrance, but I can still vaguely smell smelt scum.
23. you wade your red carpet, I had my zebra!
24. you were not smart, but also highly learned people!
25. You're not ugly, but prettiness is not apparent!

I like these words, it is to stimulate people. Especially in the most frustrated when I

, no umbrella, babies must try to scamper!
.2, you are not heroic, muscular and no one for you.
.3, if the mind does not like the sea, how can the sea as the cause.
.4, only experienced a hellish torture, have the power to win heaven. Only the blood flow via the fingers to pop the earth goodbye.
5, tears escape brighter eyes, dripping blood over the centers stronger!
6, who intention at the Peak, the mountain scenery is not greed ...
7,. in front of obstacles, struggling to open it to red, the use of peppery passion, turning the hearts of expectations, in the surging blood, perspiration What kind of hardship.
8, right, insisted; wrong, give up!
9,. Bandao would rather be running up numerous times, do not want to neatly away for life. Should fall even heroic smile.
10, do not get angry to live up to expectations, not to see through to crash through, not to envy to enjoy, do not care stretched to spirited, not heart to action.
11,. no not the old vow, not the same commitment to board on the road, no turning back!
12, attitude is anything, strength to safeguard the self-respect! People to resist the temptation of loneliness!
13, you can be very personal, but sometimes your convergence.
14,. the way of their choice, knees can take it finish
15, only the first one I, who do not do the second

see through these words you will not knot!

1, is for you, always you; not yours, no matter how you acquire, how to grab, it will not belong to you.
2, not to talk to, they fit together; not appropriate, we can together; will not be together forever; also not always be happy together.
3, catching the most urgent is the most beautiful scenery; hurt the most is the most real emotions.
4, when her friends say you are outrageous, you are distant away from success.
5, in the face of the facts, your imagination the more amplified, more destructive the consequences.
6, the earth is in film, a person can not always in a bad position.
7, you never see the tears in my eyes, because only you are not, I will cry.
8, time is like a net, where you scatter the harvest on where it is.
9, always a breach between ideal and reality, and fortunately there are gaps; otherwise, who infrequent ideal.
10, two tragedies in life than this: not wanted and do not want to get something.
11, mature not mind getting old, but when the tears in his eyes round and circular while still maintaining a smile.
12, women should all remind ourselves: not to a tree
13, love is like the hands of the sand, clutching more tightly, flow faster.
14, bow to the courage, looked to have confidence.
15, life is like a glass of tea, painful ... ... it will only be for a while, will not suffer a lifetime.
16, fatuous and not stupid, you will not see play the fool.
17, a woman refused to love with friendship, friendship for a man with love.
18, you think the sour feeling jealous than not, the most sour feeling you have no right jealous.
19, a true friend is what? A true friend is to see through you still like you, and you are willing to become a friend.
20, when we migrate away a stumbling block to others, maybe it is precisely for their future careers.
21, if you can not forget him, do not forget the agreeable, do not forget the real exertion.
22, then ugly people can get married, then the United States who will be single.
23, because of love, so compassionate; as to understand, so excuse.
24, some people love, but a preponderating mood, the mood will be erroneous if the other gathering as a long-term emotional, is itself naive.
25, a man cried because he really loved, a matron cry, because she really gave up.
26, grievances can be told, it is not wronged; take away the love, it is not love.
27, when a woman looking at the sky, she is not looking for anything, she just lonesome.
28, no matter how a person an plea to fall, not always be forgiven, the more one loves, the more to love yourself.
29, I'm sorry is a genuine, it does not matter is a kind of elegance; if you pay in good faith, but not grace, it only shows the other side of stupidity and vulgarity.
30, daily committed the biggest mistake is too civilized to strangers, while the closest people are too harsh, over this bad accustomed change, peace and harmony.

not boring? Take a look at the classic Burgundy who quotations it!

1. Do not think you long with a Ximen face, you can pursue sister, sister is not Pan.
2. you know a man in this life's most bitter thing is? ; You know thatmen are more bitter thing is?
3. a husband what? A goalkeeper, the pellet is not still enter.
4. long time no pen written word, do not write do not know, write surprised: Martian.
5. You said you would love me forever, my foolish, really forgot to ask:
6. does not seek absolute match, just to feel in place.
7. standing O at a crossroads in life.
8. you disburse for, porridge eating without hunger.
9. not because we two are the holidays, you put me as a segment over.
10. m standing on crossroads in life, I am even more worried.
11. Do no differentiate a joke at the coast would reason
12. climate is cold as a joke, like a sentence of life over nonsense.
13. Oh ~ this person is not to be a fashion, even the headaches are prejudiced.
14. I do not understand these people melody, so when you do not fly, when not a tune.
15. both home and corrode, faces an uncertain future.
16. from heaven to hell, I pass by globe!
17. matrimony and the difficulty is that we love every other's advantages, but the failings of her life together.
18. peregrination is from their own place to stay tired tired of other people's places to stay.
19. standing outside to argue those who suffer grief, is a quite simple thing to do.
20. ask the world who is the most benevolent, whining I doing my part.
21. If you tolerate me, indicating your heart is not too small, is my personality was too great.
22. born abjection, the Five Elements money.
23. is not superstitious, just attractive.
24. remind ourselves to whip others.
25., Laona Buddhist label lad.
26 Gongsui strong, no indicators in vain.
27. I am apologetic you caught, how do you have the nerve to pilfer it?
28. You see you! Look back millions of soldiers and disturbed, turned his head forbid million Lions.
29. Anyway, my old life, and they counted not the same, do not know they did not calculate right or wrong I live.
30. wear no matter how good a brick Liaodao.
31. on you like this, this age has fallen underneath the issue price.
32. like the vibrate, do not like the coil.
33. I let the world know thatI am very low key.
34. the world's largest mosque will eligible in your sins.
35. a lazy no entertainment
36. a slip into perpetual heroes.
37. sick mother holding nausea cried a lot, why? Because nauseating ... ...
38. Night gave me a black mouse, but I use it the game to the dawn
39. Either beat you, I would have, and you fell out.
40. I have this heartbreak, holding out with like dumplings.
41. road is long Come, let us play the.
43. the stock market than tigers, ferocious in the housing stock.
44. distance is pretty, close look to the police.
45. my site, you are the owner.
46. people are iron, steel range of kid is a day not install manuscripts to be finished!
47. face is someone else's face is his lost.
48. nightmare, everything is feasible.
49. face premier, unable to corner. 50 Do not think some things are complicated, there are some things really uncomplicated, simple simple treatment is necessary.

; a feminine university students in Japan without a reporter's answer clapping from the audience screamed nasty

Japan's Kyodo News journalist interviewed a Beijing University student, the following is a true original site Q & Record: -

Q: Do you patronize the boycott of the views or movements do? -
A: Everyone is an individual, each individual is free. I can not about other people's ideas, nor to control the actions of others. -
Q: How do you situate the Sino-Japanese narratives? -
A: The objective orientation, parity and mutual behalf relationship. -
Q: From the student perspective, do you think the biggest obstacle in bilateral relations, what is? -
A: Obviously, the Japanese side in many ways made the wrong words and actions, which we can not accept and tolerate! In short, to amend Sino-Japanese relations need to Japan to face history, show willingness and sincerity. -
Q: What do you personally use Japanese merchandise? -
A: Yes, the restroom. (The presence of students smiling) -
Q: Did you tell me why the toilet in Japan than China's good? -
A: In China, this topic is unrefined, and in public places mentioned on this heading is very abnormal. (Laughter) Of course, I do not know you have this hobby, or habit in your country. (Laughter) -
Q: On the history publish, China and Japan have ways to clear the cumbersome
A: Please memorandum that your words! I do not engage with you that. Your question framed itself in China. Since antique times, China did not exist any The Chinese country is wag open minded, open-minded vision of the good people, tolerant of others, the moralities of good-neighborliness and surrounded by China. Therefore, we face up to history, but never to complain complain. We tolerate the settlement, including the treatment of Japan. Does the burden of China and Chinese history, what is? I'm sorry did the Chinese people in Japan do it? The problem is precisely the aggression of China, Japan committed heinous crimes do not face up to history, in China pillaging frantically to extinction of the Chinese nation. Japan's offense is not guilty appeal to the Chinese and the Chinese people for breaks, but also clamoring to send crews overseas expansion of Xinjiang, to split China, to occupy the Chinese territory, inflamed the Chinese people. Such facts too. I ask, which is China's historical burden it back? (The presence of student applause) -
Q: I often read the news, most recently, China's production of frequent occurrences, the mortality rate must not be lower, right?
A: The same as your nation, one person died. (Laughter, applause) -
Q: Chinese university campus, students frequent suicide, continual, Why? -
A: In fact, most students perpetrate suicide in your country. Many bizarre suicide is a family of suicide in your country contrived. Information published by the United Nations, Japan's suicide rate ranked first in the world. I do not know what you have got enough testify to prove that our campus suicides. Chairman Mao Zedong had a famous saying I hope you do the objective and true coverage. Question for you just use the words I need to correct, in the Chinese language grammar, Also, you say not true! (Applause) -
Q: Chinese students studying in Japan Japan's unlawful to steal confidential information, you know? -
A: I can not verify the precision of your messages and authenticity. This ridiculous controversy just like Bush bombarded Iraq because Saddam Hussein stole the pressure cooker at home, like Bush absurd. (Live laugh) -

; ; remember this 18, to change their

⑴ can not damn, do not swear! Once the curse, the curse Kill,
⑵ prevaricate I can, but do not be I know,
⑶ I can stomach, but do not over my bottom line,
⑷ I can play the fool, but do not think I am silly,
⑸ do not do third party, even if like,
⑹ do not like just do not like, that had nothing to use,
⑺ any truth, I can accept,
⑻ for over-loaded B who does not leave face,

⑼ like folk do not give trouble,
⑽ in front of like,Supra TK Society Shoes, can not cry on cry,
⑾ for people who like to make any changes, but does not try to change her (him),
⑿ with pure heart and love to treat friends,
⒀ I truly, I will twice the rewards,
⒁ I am not Meipi Qi, you just do not get offended accessible,

⒂ be vague, but not forever,
⒃ Ningquewulan, not because of solitude and love,
⒄ addition to the family, who do not have any monetary dealings,
⒅ If you take me for granted, I will be in the same way for you

classic case (hard to gather ~)

1. lovers to get married, no Valentine's infinite.
infatuated people rain or bright, slender lover Rulangsihu.
pride people take the initiative, few are willing to impoverished lover.
more weary and encounter lover, the fact who I'm yours! ~
2 prehistoric other people I love, love my people wretched.
not in debauchery in bad, is eccentric in silence.
3. If you can, who do not want a lonely tears, share joy and just masquerade to comfort her.
4. leaves out, in the end is the pursuance of the wind, or tree does not retain.
5. true love is like ghosts, there are a lot of people talk about but few people really ever seen

6 When love thing of the past, it is no longer flying butterflies.
leaves it as a silence, reside in your palm, you will not Xinrudaoge,
and never let go but can not supply to share the gentle heartbreak.
7. maybe an day in a loud metropolis

I will pass you and I stopped staring away in the back

told myself
I have loved that person
8. give up the abandoned is helpless; not give up the forsook ignorance;
is incompetent to give up should not give up; do not give up should not give up the attachment.
9. in the loneliness of despair, in despair strong! ! Decided to give up the moment, I thought you can forget the smile, but found they could not trick cheat his tears.
10. Originally, I get happy to do bet, you lost, I lost entire.
11. love the sky and the sea, but not in hand, they can not make love to the sky crying.
tears drifting down the sea, even punished, sent to sea, the sky but also the psyche.
Since then, the sky bluer than the sea.
12. I do not because you came to this world, but because you and more love of this world.
13. cigarette fell in love match, it is predestined to be hurt.
14. Loneliness is a carnival,
carnival is a team of people solo.
15. You see I always say the most lonely, I said, you certainly do not see, because when you do not see, is my most lonely time.
16. my world upside down, only to righting your reflection.
17. Laughter is the feelings of the stretch, tears are feelings of purification.
18. Love is like the hands of the sand, the harder you grasp it, the less the rest of your hands.
19. The farthest distance in the world is not life and necrosis, but I stand before you not kas long asI love you
the world's most remote distance is not I stand before you I do not know love you, but obviously in adore but not attach.
20 I think that indifference is the only thing I wording, the fate of my life alone, I nay to be a melting of the ice, but I was this piece of sky the sun thawed.
21. I looked up and make their own against the wind, hoping air can have taken away all my woe, but, the wind is gone, left me, and still is sad

; ; when candidates pretty answer, a lifetime benefit of the language

1, amuse introduce yourself your own?
answer Hint: Most people are too common answer to this question, just say name, old, hobbies, work experience, on both of these in the resume. In fact, most companies want to know is the ability to perform job-seekers, including: the skills of the strongest, the most in-depth study of knowledge, the most active part of the personality, the most successful things done, the main achievements, etc. These can and learn nothing, and can also learn about, but to highlight the positive personality and ability to do things, to put it reasonable to believe enterprises. Enterprises accompany great importance to a person's manners, to respect job seekers examiner, said in answer to each question after the words
2, you think your individuality is the biggest advantage?
answer the prompts: calm, clear, stand fixed, tenacious, advanced, helpful and caring, adaptability and a sense of humor, optimism and friendliness. I Beida Jade Bird after one to two years of training and project combat, coupled with practical work, so I fit the job.
3, talk about your greatest weaknesses?
answer Hint: this question asked of the probability of large enterprises, usually do not want to hear directly answer the shortcomings are and so, if the candidates say that they hold dislikes, love envious people, very inactive,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, big temper, low efficiency, business certainly will not hire you. Never try to be smart answer Companies favor candidates from talking about the advantages of their own, the navel of some small drawbacks, and finally the issue back to the advantages, and highlight the advantages of part of businesses like the smart job seekers.
4, your views on overtime?
answer the prompts: In fact, many companies ask this question, does not certify that we must work overtime, just want to test you willing to sacrifice for the company.
sample answer: If job requires me to be duty-bound to work overtime, I now single, no family responsibilities, work can be fully involved. However, I will improve efficiency, reduce needless overtime.
5, your salary requirements?
Answer: If your salary requirements are too low, it is clear to belittle their abilities; If you pay too demanding, then they will become your heaviness is too heavy, the company can not afford good enough. Some employers are often seeking recruits to the position prior to the set budget, so they are often the first time that the cost is the maximum price they can give, they just want to ask you validation the money is sufficient to cause the work you interest.
answer the sample is: I pay no strict prerequisite, I believe that your company will deal with the issue of my friendly and reasonable. My focus is to find opportunities to work, so long as the conditions are just, I do not mind too much.
answer Sample 2: I have received systematic exercising in software programming, does not require roomy exercising, but I am also especially amused in programming. Therefore, I hope the company along to my location and the level of mart standards, give me causativeable salary.
answer sample three: If you have to state the specific digit, please do not say a roomy range, so you will only get the minimum digit. Best to give a specific number, so that you have made today's job market survey to know such as their education employees what kind of value.
6, in 5 years time, your profession maneuvering?
answer Hint: This will be a candidate do not want to asked questions, but about everybody asked, the answer is more But in recent years, many companies have established a special technical way. The job status is often referred to as Of course, say some other jobs you are interested in is also possible, such as the sales director, production director and some have associated with your professional background work. You know, the examiner always like to have provocative candidates, at this time if the The most common answer is
7, your friends on your evaluation?
answer Hint: to find out from the side of your personality and get along with people.
answer the sample is: My friends say I am a credible person. Because, once I promised someone else's things, they will do it. If I can not, I will not be easy to promise.
answer Sample 2: I think I was a relatively easy-going person, with different people can be friendly. I get along with people, I always stand in other people's perspectives.
8, you have any questions to ask?
answer Hint: This problem seems dispensable business, is very critical, companies do not like to say Companies do not like the personal benefits like job seekers to query the question, if somebody asked: Does your company to new employees into the company have any training procedure, can I participate? Or your company's improvement system is what? Enterprises will be very welcome, because you demonstrate catch on learning and allegiance to the company and your longing.
9, if the unit through this interview we hired you, but work fknow next to nothing ofme time but found you not fit for this position, how do you do?
answer the prompts: a period of time that is not working for me, there are two cases: ① If you really love this career, then you must keep on learning, leadership and open-minded colleagues to learn professional knowledge and experience of doing things, to understand the career spiritual content and job requirements, and strive to reduce disparities; ② Do you think this career is dispensable, and that a change in career or as early as possible, to ascertain for you, you love the job, so you will be the development of future massive point on the unit and individual as a whole.
10, at the completion of a job, do you think leadership requires not the best way, he still has a better way, how should you do?
answer the prompts: ①. In principle, I will respect and obey the leadership of the organization of work, looking for the opportunity to consult privately while the tone, melody to express their own ideas, to see whether the leader can change the idea. ② If the leadership did not accept my advice, I would also seriously by the leadership required to complete the work. ③. In another case, if contrary to the principles of leadership in the manner required, I will strongly opposing views, such as leadership is still stubborn, I would not hesitate to again reflect the higher-ups.
11, whether you work a error, causing economic losses to the company, how do you think that?
answer the prompts: ① I intended to work for the company, if the resulting economic losses, I think the primary issue is to find ways to compensate or to restore economic losses. If I am incapable to charge, hoping to aid solve the unit. ② illuminate responsibilities, and duties, if it is my responsibility, I am willing to be punished; if it is a team I was responsible for the mistakes of others, can not gloat, as a team, need to work together to complete common assist, solace and help colleagues find out the reasons my colleagues summed up the experience. ③ courses knowledgeable, a person's life can not make mistakes, it is important from their own all butmeone else's mistakes and lessons educated, and future work to avoid similar mistakes. Review their working usages to analyze the depth and intensity is insufficient,Kids' Supra TK Society, resulting in the avoidable mistakes.
12, if you do a job by the superiors of compliment, but you said it was his administrative leadership to do,Supra Trainers, how do you?
answer tips: First, I will not explain the higher-ups who find this, I will take the initiative to communicate the leadership of my pate, because communication is the best way to solve interpersonal relationships, but the result will be two ways: ① I am in charge of the leadership aware of their error, I think I will, as the case to judge whether to forgive him. ② he is more intensified to threaten me, I will not hesitate to look in my superiors to reflect this, because he does so will have a negative impact on the future work of the negative.
13, talk approximately your outlooks on the job-hopping?
answer the prompts: ① natural ② frequent job-hopping on the elements and individuals nor side should be opposition.
14, work hard and your colleagues, superiors, how would you do?
answer the prompts: ① I will obey the leadership of the directive, with the work of colleagues. ② I will from their own reasons, careful thinking of their work is not done well so that the leaders are not satisfied with, my colleagues could not understand. Have to see if it is done well acted and, if so, then I will work hard to correct. ③ If I can not find the reason, I would look for opportunities to communicate with them, ask them to point out my shortcomings, there are problems in a timely manner to correct. ④ as a good employee, should always consider the greater good, even in a period of time, leadership and colleagues do not understand me, I would have to do their jobs, with an open mind to learn from them, I believe, they will see me working hard, One day I will smile.
15, assuming you work in a unit, the more prominent achievements, to get admission of the leadership. But you find that your colleagues are increasingly secluded, how do you see this problem? How are you going to do?
answer the prompts: ① the more emphatic completions, to get the leadership is certainly a good thing, since more effort. ② review that he is not keen to work exceeds the enthusiastic commutes surrounded colleagues, and improve exchanges among colleagues and common interests. ③ work, not to impair other people's self-esteem ④ no longer a non-leading fiddle before.
16, if you recently participated in the exercise way? Talk about the contents of training courses. Or at their own expense to partake in funding the company?
answer the prompts: at their own expense to participate in that Beida Jade Bird training courses (you can learn more to talk about their technology).
17, you know about our company?
answer Hint: to retard the company before the interview that the company's main Internet business. If the answer is: your company intends to change its strategy to strengthen cooperation with foreign manufacturers for OEM, personal tag and partial through overseas distributors.
18, please state your motivation to choose this job?
answer Hint: This is the interviewer want to know the work of the degree of passion and understanding, and screening examination for spur of the moment from people who, if not experience, can be stressed that opportunity to melodrama before the experience.
19, your best technology intention?
answer Hint: say you want to apply job-related courses, the performance of your own enthusiasm is no injury.
20, you can do for our company, what is it?
answer the prompts: ① If you can, attempt to tell them that you can depress their costs - ② company's hereafter employees want to know what to do for businesses, job seekers should repeat their avail, and then said: efficiency and more revenue. Companies like job seekers to apply for jobs that their own ability, such as petitions for the post of sale and the like, can say: claim and consumption.
21, can best be summarized in three words of your own what?
answer Hint: I often use three words are: malleability, a sense of responsibility and work have always been, with specific examples to explain to the examiner,
22, what is your hobby?
answer Hint: to find some full of group morale, there is a true story: Some people are rejected out because his hobby is scuba diving. Examiner said: because it is a unattached accident, I am not sure if he can adapt to the bodies.
23, as the interviewee to give me what points?
answer Hint: Try to menu 4 advantages and a very very very small drawback (you can complain about facilities, there is no explicit responsibility for the shortcomings is that no one person's mind).
24, how do you understand your job nominees?
answer the prompts: the job responsibilities and missions, and work attitudes to elaborate.
25, at which point the job like?
answer Hint: think in fact we have to have the answer right idea! Each person's merits ​​different from the normal referee of the standard will be another, but, in answer to this question the interviewer may not be too put their own mental words directly out of, in particular, compensation issues, but some good harmless answer is considerations, such as transportation, and works pretty well in line with the nature and content of their interests, and so on are all good answers, but if he can then think cautiously about a distinctive area in this work, I believe the interview will greatly increase the points.
26, why leave?
answer the prompts: ① answering this question, must be careful, even now the previous work has been wronged and then a huge, how many grumbles the company, are never shown, in particular, avoid criticism of the company in dictate of their own, to avoid negative feelings and impressions of the interviewer. Recommend the best way to answer this time is to reprehend the problem on himself, for example, that work did not study the development of space, they want to work in related industries in the interview to learn more, or their previous work and career planning and other sub- so, the answer is best answer positive. ② I hope to get a better job, if the opportunity comes, I will collar. I think the current work, has peaked, that opportunities for advancement.
27, talk about your industry, technology trends of view?
answer Hint: very interested in this business, just come prepared for job-seekers to across the border. Job seekers can search the Internet you are applying for the information industry sector, can produce only in-depth understanding of the unique insights. Business that smartest job interview is the company's prior knowledge of many, including companies in assorted sectors, development, answering questions in the interview when the situation can be understood by reference to, business undertakings are salute to enter the preferably than
28, job expectations and goals that?
answer Hint: This is a job interview are secondhand to judge whether they have a certain level of expectancy for this work is to understand the problem. Learning objectives for the work people do often learn faster, easier for the new work into the natural state, then I suggest you the best for the nature of the work to find a certain answer, such as the salesman's work can reply: My goal is to become a super salesman, the company's wide range of products to sell out to attain the best performance results; To achieve this goal, I will study hard, and I believe I am serious and responsible attitude, will be skillful to achieve this goal.
29, say your family?
answer Hint: ask the family business interview questions job-seekers not have to know the family situation, to browse the privacy, companies do not like to browse the private privacy, but to understand the family background and inspire the shaping of job seekers. Companies want to hear the family is also the focus of the positive clash of job seekers. Companies most like to hear is: I love my family, my family has always been very agreeable, although my dad and mother are all human, but a child, I saw my dad from dawn to dusk, daily work, especially diligent, His action almost trained my solemn and responsible attitude and hard-working spirit. My mother male variety, warm people, principally obliging, so renowned in the unit well, her words and actions have also been educating me the truth. Companies believe that the agreeable family relations on a person's growth has a shrewd effect.
30, on the position you are applying, what do you think you lack?
answer the prompts: companies like to ask job seekers disabilities, but the beautiful job seekers generally do not answer directly. They want to see this job: to persist to repeat their own advantage, and then said: the shortest possible time to decide, my learning capacity, I believe we can fast integrate into the company's corporate mores into the working state.
31, what kind of symbol you adore people?
answer the prompt: integrity, dead plate and easy to get forward with people, the
32, you commonly do with people's criticism?
answer the prompts: ① calm is golden, do not say anything, or worse, but I will accept constructive objection. ② I will await for you to chilly further.
33, how to deal with their loss?
answer the prompts: All of us are not born perfect, and I believe I have a second opportunity to correct my mistake.
34, what makes you a sense of fulfilment?
answer Hint: for your company trying to serve and do my best to complete a project.
35, the most important in your life right now is what?
answer Hint: For me, to find work in this area is the most important in your office told me that the most important.
36, why you are willing to work to our company?
answer Hint: For this question, you have to be thoughtful, if you have made a study of the unit, you can answer some careful reasons, such as with the company was born in the same epoch, I hope to grow into a company with me. give me a different path of evolution.
37, you and others argue it happened? How do you solve?
respond Hint: This is an interview of the maximum cursed problem, in fact, the examiner planted a pitfall, do not say anyone's fault, ought be aware namely successful conflict resolution is a collaborative community members in the needful capacity. If you work in a service manufacture, this problem has simply chance the maximum important chapter. You can obtain the job, ambition depend on the answer to the answer. Examiners absence to see you are adult and ready to martyrdom. They understand you by this answer the manhood and life capabilities capabilities. In the lack of outer interference, at way of a concession to solve namely the correct answer.
38, question: What asset did you feel most pride of?
answer Hint: This is the examiner to give you an opportunity to show you the ability to hold their own destiny. This will be reflected in your leadership and your potential is to enhance the possibilities. If you are a candidate in the nature of the service unit, you are promising to be invited to luncheon. Remember: your future depends on your knowledge, your social skills and overall performance.
39, new to a ministry, one day a customer came to you to solve the problem, you want him to satisfaction, but people were always fewer than satisfactory, he complained the low efficiency of your department, how to make you this time?
answer that: (1) First, I will remain calm. As a staff, in a diversity of problems encountered in the work is normal, the key is how to understand it and answer positively, and properly addressed. (2) Secondly, I will reflect on the reasons for customer dissatisfaction. First, see if it is indeed their problem-solving are not careful consideration of the place, and second, to see if the customer is not aware of the relevant service requirements surpass the requirements put amenable by the third is to see whether customers understand the relevant provisions of But the apply is unreasonable. (3) again, depending on the cause to the relative response. If there is not considerate of their own place, in accordance with the provisions of services to make reasonable preparations to explain to the customer; if customers do not understand the policy caused the misconceiving, I will cater further explanation to him to remove his misunderstanding ; If the apply does not meet the customer policies and regulations, I will explicitly pointed out to him. (4) again, I will handle with the whole thing to explain to the leadership, hoping to get his understanding and support. (5) I will not because of customer complaints and lost my work ethic and enthusiasm, but will always reserve in mind for the purpose of customer service and strive to do a lead confidence, the company assured that customer satisfaction staff.
40, for this work, which you can foresee problems?
answer the prompts: ① not directly state the specific difficulties, or may not make the other guess candidates. ② can try outflanking tactics, the candidates say the attitude of the difficult - some of the difficulties arising in the work is normal and inevitable, but as long as there is patience, spirit of good cooperation and advance carefully and fully readiness, any difficulties can be overcome.
analysis: usually ask this question, the interviewer hopes to relatively large, as it has been talking about the details of the work, but the conventional thinking of the answer, the interviewer has been When the interviewer asks this question, has two purposes. First, take a look at the candidates is not the line, to say the difficulty is not in this position in general are the inevitable problems. Second, candidates who want to look at problem-solving approach, right, and the company's ability to provide such resources. Not difficult to understand the attitude of candidates.
41, if I employee you, how will you work?
answer the prompts: ① If the candidates for the job candidate's lack of adequate understanding, it is best not to directly work out their own specific way. ② using devious tactics to try to answer such as
Analysis: The cardinal intention of this question is to understand a candidate's ability to work and planning, clarity, and focus you want to know the details. If the motif of ​​talking about the circuitous tactics, the interviewer will think that to avert problems, if the shoe is still several times to shirk it, this person will not hired.
42, you want to work with and what kind of parent?
answer the prompts: ① through the superior candidate for ② the best hope of avoiding the higher the specific, to talk about their requirements. ③ such as good answer, I hope that my superiors at work can navigate me more on my work can be fast to point out the error in short, to talk about this aspect of guidance from higher levels, there will be no major flaws.
43, at the completion of a job, do you think presidency requires not the best way, he still has a better way, how should you do?
answer the prompts: ①. In principle, I will adore and obey the leadership of the union of work; look in opportunities to consult privately when the tone, song to express their own ideas, to see whether the governor can change the idea. ② If the leadership did not accept my advice, I would also seriously by the leadership required to complete the work. ③. In another circumstance, if inverse to the principles of leadership in the means necessary, I will strongly disapproving views, such as leadership is still headstrong, I would not hesitate to anew reflect the higher-ups.
44, with higher discord First, how do you?
answer the prompts: ① can generally answer otherwise, a manager position, and the manager was not there, you can answer: You do not get a clear idea to change the company's internal situation, the first to snitch, so people do not dare to.
45, you absence work experience, how to do the job?
conventional thinking: ① If the recruitment of units to graduates of the candidates this question, indicating the recruitment of companies do not really attention about ② the best answer to this question should reflect the candidate's sincerity, wit, spunk and dedication. ③ such as I have a strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and learning ability, and relatively hard, it can in part in the successful completion of the work, from which I gained experience greatly benefit from, please rest insistent that your company, and old school part-time work experience that I have qualified for this position.
46, you are leaving a company because the former is what?
answer the prompts: ① The most important thing is: looking for candidates to make sure recruiters, candidates in the past the unit's ② to avoid the ③ subjective negative feelings can not be doped, such as ④ but they can not evade, dodge, such as ⑤ can not contain their own negative personality specifics, such as perfidy, laziness, lack of responsibility, not easy-going and so on. ⑥ try to make excuses for the candidate's personal picture sheen. ⑦ relevant examples: such as Unfortunately, but also face shows my ability to look for a stage play. , the specific circumstances of the interview to grab, consciously try to diagram out the psychological background of the interviewer to ask questions, and then match up.
Analysis: Unless salaries are too low, alternatively the original work, alternatively do not use salary as a reason. Really could not muse, when home in the field can say that for something happens at family, should quit a few months, the company has not acknowledged leave of absence, so his resignation, the interviewer can answer common approval.
47, you lack work experience, how to do the job?
answer the prompts: ① If the recruitment of units to graduates of the candidates this question, indicating the recruitment of companies do not really care about ② the best answer to this question should reflect the candidate's sincerity, wit, courage and dedication. ③ such as I have a strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and learning ability, and relatively hard, it can in part in the successful completion of the work, from which I gained experience greatly benefit from, please rest assured that your company, and old school part-time work experience that I have qualified for this position. Highlight their ability to persevere hardship and adaptability and learning ability (not academic) as well.
48,Supra Shoes, duties to do the things you work, how do you get support and help of others?
answer Hint: every company is often evolving process, you certainly want your employees as well. You want those who want and welcome change, because these people understand that to the company's development, changes in the company an important part of everyday life. Such employees are constantly very easy to adapt to changes in the company and will make assured changes in the answer.
49, in this interview if you are not employed, how do you intend to?
answer the prompts: Today's society is a competitive society, from the interview can also be seen that, there are pros and cons of competition is jump to have success there will certainly fail. Often back the success of many difficulties and setbacks, if the failure is only one of the only, only experience acquired through the experience in order to create a entirely successful. I get busy a correct view of the following aspects of this failure: ① to dare to face, the face of this failure is not deterred, to accept this opportunity has been lost will not be back on this reality, from the psychological and spiritual expression of the will The failure of the resistance. Be confident, believe in yourself experienced this through the efforts can do it after, to go beyond the ego. ② good reflection, the experience should conscientiously sum up the interview, preoccupied analysis, from the perspective of their own shortcomings. Properly treated, realistic evaluation of their own, dialectical view of their width the pros and cons, make a sensible. ③ out of the shadows, this time failed to vanquish the psychological oppression to bring their own, always keeping in mind their own weaknesses and take prevention fathom to enhance learning, improve their quality. ④ serious work, back to the original position after the unit should be real, comesintoseffect work, 3 sixteen lines, very best and try to make some of the posts the results. ⑤ consistent efforts, a citizen civilian service has always been my dream the future, if I still have the opportunity to again participate in the championship.
50, if you go at night to mail a student to go overseas to the aerodrome, can not you do something short-lived units can not, how do you do?
answer Hint: I think the work is the first one, but the friendship between friends also can not be neglected, and I think this was in agreement with specific circumstances.
① If my friend 21:00 in flight, and I will be able to complete eight of overtime, then it is the best, and finish work to the airport, everyone is happy. ② If the work is not very urgent, overtime work tomorrow just to be able to report when submitted to the office, it is fully possible with the leadership to say hello, go to the airport and then back to work overtime, it wants to sleep late. ③ If the work is urgent, both impossible to take into list the circumstances, I think can be two options. (1) If not all units must work overtime, then, is not to replace the following other colleagues to work themselves to the airport, even now that is the moment you leave the place. (2) If even this can not do, then had to loyalty can not be reconciled, and phone a friend to explain, I believe he will understand, at last the work done would be finished, friends, or you can meet again.
51, talk about your success stories did he?
answer Hint: You give an example of the most sure, the environment clear, instead of saying a lot but did not focus. Avoid magnification to say that other people's credit to their own, many of the people in charge to ensure the most suitable use, and will call you to consult a supervisor before your views and remarks on, so if you lie, it is easy wear bang.
52, talk about your past work experience, most things you frustrated?
answer Hint: have contact with a customer, had listened they had known picky, so do the preliminary work in advance is ample, but also provided considerable time and effort, though the client did not accept the final However, the degree of acceptance has caught us by wonder a. Since then, a happy thought can work together, but that buyer relationship final because of budget elected variant deputy, the previous efforts and thus wasted. Nevertheless, I still learn a lot from this experience, such as learning of the industry, the whole team's understanding is better.
Analysis: to know your frustration tolerance and conciliation.
53, how to lay their own time? Will not eliminate overtime?
answer Hint: Basically, if you go to work efficiently, the workload reasonable, it should not require overtime. But I also know thatsometimes it is difficult to avoid overtime, and now work is the use of responsibility, so I will dispense their time, collaborate entirely.
analysis: Although not one is compliant to work overtime, merely still must show a high degree of honesty with.
54, why we need to interview many of those who choose you?
answer Hint: According to my understanding of your company, and I work in the accumulated expertise, experience and contacts, I believe it is your company seeing for aptitude. And I work attitude, EQ, there are too harmony, mature side, and competent, colleagues can be a happy one.
Analysis: Do not brag about their ability to over-or lip service to random checks, for instance, a certain value of money will bring the company's business, etc., it is easy to give a bouncer, unrealistic feeling.
55, the job's expectations?
answer the prompts: hope to play my learned and expertise, painting on your experience in this area, the company, I am concerned, to build a
analysis: answering the sometime may wish to ask the company for the rank determination and attribution of liability, because each company's situation is different, so that a bunch of ambitions but base irrelevant.
56, Why did you choose this job?
answer Hint: This has been my interest and expertise, honed through the years, have accumulated some experience and contacts, I believe I have eligible for this office.
Analysis: Timely cited quondam
57, what alternatives we have for this company?
answer the prompts: once peruse in weeklies and journals report on your company, and pursue their own ideas concur. And your company in the industry's achievements are obvious, but the staff education and training, promotion, also have a great system.
Analysis: Know before you go to the interview, look at the company's background, the other person that you really very thought of getting the job, not just blowing the road.
58, think you are good in school students?
answer the prompts: Corporate recruiters are smart, you can test out this question asked many questions: If a good theoretical job, would say: Of course, whether a student is not a good student there are many standards, I think during the school achievement is important, other aspects, including moral, experience, teamwork, communication skills are also very important, and I have done in these areas well, I should say is a comprehensive development of students. other aspects of my performance is also very prominent, such as an internship I went to many places, I like the fast-paced and work below pressure, I × × organized student activities, training my team spirit and organizational skills. an experienced recruiters will understand, companies like honest job seekers.
59, talk about how to adapt to the current bureau surroundings?
① office to answer the remind each have their own roles and responsibilities, shall not be unlawful absence from the job. ② According to the leadership and organization of work directions, work plans, advance preparation, completed as planned. ③ more referrals and timely reporting of meet do not understand to be consulted warmhearted. ④ grasping clearance time, more learning, strive to improve their political and professional level.
60, work, learn what?
answer Hint: This is for the transfer of those questions, it is suggested at this time can work with the characteristics of the interview as the main foundation to answer, such as operational needs and to communicate, before the work can cite examples of communicating with people , which has experienced difficulties in learning to which experience, to grasp these points to make presentations, you can easily cross the border.
61, thought about it start?
answer Hint: This problem can show you the momentum, but if your answer is
62, in addition to the company, but also candidates which company?
answer Hint: very curious, this is very a lot of companies will ask the question, its purpose is to briefly know the candidates' job ambitions, so this is definitely not a negate answer, even now inconvenient to say the company name, should also answer
63, when it can be reported for duty?
answer Hint: Most companies are concerned about office hours, it is best to answer Some laborious one, because the transfer of at fewest a month's time, should be beyond reasons, admitted the company should be accommodating.
64, graduated from notable seminaries are not you?
answer Hint: He graduated from famous colleges are not important is the ability to complete your work to me, I preferred the Beida Jade Bird vocational training, the skills your company is now fully capable of working, and I than some famous graduates of institutions of ability but also strong, I think I am more suited to your company to this position.
65, how to look at the qualifications and capabilities?
answer Hint: I think by the time a university education expert degree, it shows that I have a fundamental ability to learn. The rest, you are degree or just Dr. Ye Hao, debate of this point, not to see how many knowledge you learn, but to see you play in this area what is referred to capacity issues. A person the ability to work directly make sure the destiny of their workplace, while the level of training is just a treading stone into a business, if your card is in the doctoral degree, I can not enter your company, of course, not necessarily just my personal loss, If college students can complete a job, you have to recruit a doctoral why it?

more exciting content added child chilly QQ: 625091438
http://user.qzone.qq.com/625091438

Sponsored Links