Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #1
wei8xlaiyou
First Sergeant

wei8xlaiyou is on a distinguished road
Default what to wear what .

Police : doing, wandering the streets so late ,but can not see the mouse by the feeling Oh ~!
Miss : Jizhe !
police awe , while worship!
Police : Which newspaper ?
Miss : Late hold!
Police : Which Evening News ?
Miss : and men hold late !
Police: Henan, good evening !
Miss : dare to do this only during the night !
Police: draft night really hard to catch ! Pay more attention to the body !
Miss : Thank you, brother understood the police are welcome to carry out his !
; police : Yes ! Some contributions ! Some contributions !

students caught by the principal over the wall into the school .
President : Why not take the gates ?
students pointed to clothes : Metersbonwe , do not take the unusual way !
Principal: such a high wall , how do you turn over ?
students pat pants : Li Ning , anything is possible!
principals : how to taste over the wall ?
students pointed shoes : special step,coach handbags on sale, the general feeling of flying !
next day, students take the main entrance come.
Principal: how today was not over the wall ?
students pointed shoes : Anta, I choose I like it!
President : Why did not wear uniforms ?
students raised to mention trousers : Semir , what to wear what .
Principal: afraid I will not let you into the school?
students pat the clothes : elegant birds, unstoppable .
president was furious : I had a great you have to remember !
student discontent : Why?
Principal sneer : M-Zone , my site I call the shots !
read must be reproduced , or die the whole family ! ! Turn it! ,ED Hardy Sunglasses! We do not blame me ah! ,jimmy choo purses! I was forced to curse Zhenhen
mother saw the seven days do not switch hit by a car , one month rate of death ........ ha ha dad to see you do not turn !!!!!!! 1
wei8xlaiyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

128974 2007 年 08 月 06 日 13:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
10 yuan RMB so used! simply too talented!

10 yuan RMB, the brothers buy a trail to find the counterfeit fifty;

[transferred from Jagged community]

take this fifty books to elementary school in front of phone booths, from presbyopia grandfather hair hands by 49 6 for real money;

to the underground market to buy yellow disk, counter-offer to buy 4 hair 9, left five long distance by the break to a nearby town, to the price per 15 135 yuan to buy out too;

return 5 yuan, to the small commodity wholesale market to buy a pen 260 students to the school gate stall to a buy out was 1.5 per 390;

and trail deliberately lost 100 brothers and play mahjong, from its mouth that MDMA purchase channels, purchase of 58 290 to 10 yuan price to sell ballroom was 580;

pay protection money 80, 500 left in the club received little brother (high school, 50 per person is sufficient), 10 for you brother protection fees, to receive 2,Dear,你那么小,却足以改变我整个世界. - Qzone日志,000 a day, excluding dividends, have 1500;

to find Miss Fun City, but the asking price of 300 to 1000, Miss assure you dead set, respect you as beheaded, and describes the sisters to you, left 500 to print the advertisement printing the verge of bankruptcy,new balance running shoes, the city was posted,new balance shoes, pick up 10 per person per day, Miss 5 times and give you 100 days of income was 10 * 5 * 100 5000 , one month down 15 million; 100,000 rental shop to open entertainment center, 5 Miss Wan Zhao 30 (senior),new new balance shoes, pick up 3 times per day, a dividend was 300, a month is 30 * 3 * 300 * 30 have 810,000;

business tax public safety experts to pay 10 million (protection money), left 710,000 to Yunnan with the goods, as long as 10 times to turn the Mainland, the travel to about half a month, was 7 million (10 million buying guns on the road and the necessary expenses);>>> did quit the vote,The spouse of a pretty standard MM - Qzone log, registered real estate companies, workers move from rural areas (which may move to buy your yellow plate, ha ha)

hire 600 to 100 monthly salary to spend 6 million, dinners to the municipal spend 100 million (never less), municipal works are all hand,宿世欠你一滴泪, do shabby work , road repair Pa Pa of the repair, 2 months to earn 20 million money orders

30,000 workers compensation (2 months received more than 20 projects, worn out one, not afraid, someone up there), the monthly salary of 50,000 will be five foreign languages, please PhD, the agent to go abroad to find the brand, the agent sold to China,new balance sneakers, Italian shoes, and then take the sample to Wenzhou, do ########s, made a 50 million a month off;

discovered by the Italian manufacturers, 10 million compensation, plus more than 1,000 million surplus last month to find financing to do the U.S. consortium website (PhD can not let him idle), financial to 2 million, kill sohu, sina, become China's largest portal site,new balance 574, with market capitalization up to 2 billion dollars,

buy securities companies, a dark horse, the first day up 10 times, opened the next day City to buy out all stock 51%). 10.2 billion U.S. dollars.

less than six months you will become rich, lived out the rest of mind. What? Not satisfied? You can only speak the old business, buy weapons, to do an-mo, bin Laden over there I was, or get in touch with you?
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote