Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
SW6u9f7y8ux

Default Destroyed {3} generations of SLR photography poo

14 days ago: Tomorrow is the birthday girlfriend is still studying the field, bought a Canon 50D kit [7800RMB] according to point commemorative photo. So the new machine 1st hand test shots went parks are parks, said the age male shooting the flowers too meat Canon imaging, Nikon relatively sharp, but also on-site with truths, so sorry.

13 days ago: the Canon cameras altogether as a gift for a girlfriend,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, his way home to buy a Nikon D300s kit 16-85mm [14800RMB], also bought a laptop microprocessor [5400RMB], Otherwise, according to them did not have to place photo outlooking.

12 days ago: ascertain the focal length is not long enough, so that the Nikon AF-S DX VR 18-200mm F3.5-5.6G IF-ED [5600RMB] can be a mirror globe,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, comfort, he bought it . Had bought the day went to shoot birds. Happened to encounter some photographers are making the rill crane, day it, others using a Nikon AF-S 300mm F4D IF-ED lens, I asked the price [8000RMB], and then look at other people's photos, how can whether you do not buy a others shoot it as good-looking photos, re-bleeding. Would have been a Nikon AF-S 300mm F2.8 IF-ED II, merely to more than thirty thousand, can not furnish.

11 days ago: two days ago to understand a few film friends, that models today shoot portraits, said 85/1.4D [7000RMB] quite good, buy a good crop will bring, so start bought it. Bring shot, it was found the body ambition to make two models are more complicated. Very upset.

10 days ago: My sister said she was shot point to the album photographs, one wants to be 50/1.4mm [4000RMB] good, so bought a non-stop. Not to say, this time yesterday, according to more comprehensive than some. But always feel more mutton.

9 days ago: call me to assist shoot unit creation factory of the picture, the camera plucked out to all, did not must a super-wide angle, leading to the front of it was OK to show their photography, then quickly buy a 12-24mm/F4G IF-ED [8200RMB].

8 days ago: today connected the Photographic Society, photography team,Nike Shox R4, visit photography sites [photography loudly]; [Pacific photography]; [Popular Photography]; [motorsport Film Association]; [new photo]; [hummingbird network]; [Chinese photographer]; [Road off donkey homes]; [oak photography], and so on, base a problem, full-frame camera in the image on the greater advantage. The chief shot namely my best instance of yesterday's workshop. If Nikon D700] [13800RMB paired 12-24mm/F4G IF-ED, save it along a ingredient of 1.5, there is the ultra-sensitive, that is, what have been resolved. Through the web of learning, resolved apt obtain full-frame D700 is no erroneous. So the machine gave its own set of D300s sister.

7 days ago: and photographers from the staff, I heard D700 and 12-24; 24-70; 70-200 is the world's most absolute match partner. Are on full-frame SLR, and not on how that line Tau? As too expensive, so the defeat of a parallel 24-70/2.8 [12000RMB] ,70-200 / 2.8 [14500RMB].

6 days ago: buy a lot of photography books, set a number of newspapers and journals [1200RMB], to and from work are looking to study software with photos, met some of the photographers.

5 days ago: photo enthusiasts, nearly entire fixed-focus shooting, zoom by wading, upper-class image quality. Do these days with a lot of money,Nike Shox R6, hand firm, it is said also with less than fixed focus, so he bought two agent plant merchandise, 1 is the Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM Lens [3300RMB], a Tamron SP AF 180mm F3.5 Di LD-IF lens] [8300RMB, the Tokina lens which is really not select a fixed focus.

4 days ago: Sigma lens photos found greenish color, sharpness and saturation are more vexed, out of a gray intonation, along to Tamron,Nike Shox Turbo, pearly card, white card. This comprehend the conviction, why enthusiasts are using the elemental focusing head, really expensive amount because money. How to do that now, merely the re-election of the original lens. Again defeated the Nikon AF DX Fisheye 10.5mm F2.8G ED lens] [5500RMB, Nikon Ai AF 18mm F2.8D [8100RMB], Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm F2.8G ED lens [5500RMB]. There does not buy a Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED lens, it was a shift lens, making the construction very well, more than 20,000 greenbacks yo.

3 days ago: feud in the long-range fixed converge telephoto pate, again bought Nikon Ai AF DC 135mm F2D Lens [7200MRB], and a few days ago to buy 300/F4 ample, like Nikon AF -S 600mm F4G ED VR lens does not buy, the market price more than ninety thousand.

2 days ago: I listened that the lens conservation is not good is effortless to mold, you absence to dry and location,Nike Shox Kvinner, so buy electronic oven, it took me a month's wages [4000RMB]. Noon listened round ass off road camping and outdoor photography folk melodies systematized hiking activities, so send the camera equipment and camping equipment and other items out.

yesterday: to partake in activities the daytime ahead, the camera is too heavy, leading to nape strain and sick. Go to the hospital and health concern prices [250RMB] knead, expelled home on the road by the path the metropolis went to photographic equipment, to affairs about their ailment, the results call I bought card machine Canon G11 [4350RMB]. Originally there were 20,000 yuan and more than sixty thousand of the Leica M8 Leica M9, ​​how can purse which did not have so many money.

Today: girlfriend came to my vacation home, opened her sack to look, except I bring her outdoor the Canon kit bag inside more 17-40/4.0 [4800RMB]; 50/1.8 [700RMB]; 70-200/2.8L is USM [13000RMB] plus a number of accessories and bags [2800RMB], the blot I was stupid, she put all of these years the scholarship ran out. Phone call behind to companion his sister playing future sister in law, sister says that they are equipment for the city to discern full-frame camera, the spot tinnitus and dizziness.

PS: Hard go pays off, no contact at extra than a annual of publishing house editor friend said to copy the photos I published the paperback up, truly make me elated a lot, take the period to ask him out what books, he said,

tomorrow: to my present aptitude to pay 2,000 yuan per month basis, I will need to complete the N years to pay off at a friend borrowed it and the bank's loans. Certainly expect hurry up wages, I have not bought a Nikon D3X] [45,000 yuan and equitable hear to other people introduced Mamiya DM28 media format digital camera] [one hundred and ten thousand or so.

future: I would like publicity to play a good SLR.

PS: A year later, and married his girlfriend went to the field work, home, house demolition, 70-year-old grandmother at home all the camera lens to 5 pence per kilogram sold to scrap yards. Left alone a Canon 50/1.8, said scrap metal collection

all plastic, do not!

Sponsored Links