Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
Lbufi4233v

Default How rainy the mattress 3 characters are ( copied a

1. Guan Yu,GHD, a night the enemy struck,GHD NZ, Guan Yu out of mattress , riding out apt fight ,GHD IV Mini Straighteners,力斩enemy general Hua Xiong came behind,GHD Straighteners, penetrate Zhang touched his bed said: ,GHD Green Butterfly 2011! Let the world who bear me ,GHD Diamond Flag 2011! Yeguo canvases covering her face with tears :

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 326589094 at 00:18 on March 31, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
First of all I am not A God, but as long as G to have to be A, PG is no exception, I would not claim to be experts, but to play three
years of experience have some.
recently seen many posts are asking what AWA, how even A, so I decided to come to share their experience and novice

(remember that if a man named Hsuan-Hsuan

I put my knowledge and talk about:
A time when people have to know what A is out of the skills, (My advice: Do not break safety skills too)

①. Let us talk about the basic A person : a lot of sense to the novice level is A, you like that direction A, which go out into the direction of A, so often stuck down.
A most important and basic thing is to see the opponent's position, the match would be little left to right A, opponents on the left, slightly right-A,エアマックス ブラック, if it is in a straight line that the best way is to A left and right (A + ← →), so opponents will be down for more thorough .

personal defense if the opponent,エアマックス, then my suggestion is not A (except for the back 2), and then close the case because, although it could be A person down, but was also a great chance of cards down, the best method is to use the back 2A, opponents will fall.
also the direction of the ball to your favorite walk a few steps and then in the opposite direction A.
* Remember to observe the opponent's position and then in A *,
guess you would if the opponent in the opposite direction A, or the opponent is the case of recovery according to W, or slower opponents, then you to go their own path in the direction A.

② .2 times back 2 (not the back breaking dribble 2 +), A further case of the same direction, the first A, out of the initial skills (novice own extraordinary skills), the second A,エアマックス 通販, must be out of the back 2, you can try,[ Zhuantie ] a starting salary of $ 22,000 per month of work ( I did not dare to do ) - Qzone log, and this is the law of the back 2, since we know the laws of the dorsal 2, we will make good use of the law, to the left once again to the right A once A, after which direction A, a 2 are back, though cumbersome, but the 2 back 2, opponents will certainly be a headache, can be used together with AWA.

③. Now comes the AWA with A, I'll tell you what, I did not expect so many people do not understand AWA, AWA is A + W + A.
the first two A to A (required A twice), that is, A + ← →, a breakthrough can dribble A + ← ← or A + → →, in the end of the moment immediately pick AW, and then quickly then A, A need not be A second twice, A one can, A two also, remember the time by W, we must quickly press the fast song, do not stop, do not add the arrow keys,

AWA's point is fast coherent. A person

There is also a skill should be my original had, FS first time, I have very fond 用这招 it, and until now very few people used.

teach the following to you: This is a move for a case of anti-use.
do not know you know, get the ball the moment, they do not press the arrow keys, hold down the W, it will put the ball over his head, waiting for opponents over, rest assured that as long as no rival to the absolute breaking loose W less than the ball The opponent will be two things, either stop by S, the other may be affixed over press W,
one. If your opponent press S, then you shake it! Recommended A + arrow key twice as long as you shake, the opponent to fall.
II. If your opponent by W, it would need to see the direction of A, recommended A + click the arrow keys, just to see the direction, the opponent will fall .
there is a possibility to come to steal opponents around the (very few people would be so foolish), no one in front of you, and you can play into the inside Second, you can vote 3 of the horizontal run.

(remember to press W when you must not press the arrow keys, W must hold, then A time must be fast, not a pause.)

I like this move In 1v1 games kick -off when used.
but this trick to break the anti-law is not close to you, leave a certain distance,エアマックス イエロー, so I did not move out. So it will not hire more people at the meeting when, but this mode definitely helps.

is the focus of this trick: Do not worry, spotted the A (and not judge you the Han Jia).

A person is more than technology.

recommendations: A person will want each card to that is not possible to be strong and then there is A God card to the time, so I do not recommend you do A God, as a pg should be more pass, remember to have team spirit.

G Now I talk to you some basic techniques,

①. Anti-run: the so-called anti-the name suggests is running from the direction of running, running in and out, the premise of your friends have SS, did not get the ball in the case of the direction to the inside run, then you need to teammates and understanding, when teammate to pass the ball At the same time, you run out of line, then there would be a reason for SS rapidly, and opponents will pull a certain distance, you will have the chance of 3 points,Women must learn the hair - Qzone log, shot 3 this method is said to be very accurate.

②. stopping to run (should be my original): I have said above, do not get the ball at the moment the arrow keys to hold down the W , it will put the ball over his head,After such a wave must be a niu - Qzone log, that is, stopping.
(If you press the arrow keys, press the W though opponents will also be resisted, but this one will be off the top), if it is in the paint from the 3 point line stopping some distance to use, as long as G against you, he will come to steal, you know, steal the moment there will be pause, we are using this pause, * opponent steals the moment (remember take a good time) *, Song W out of line run, because there will be pause steals, so you will pull a certain distance and opponents, you can make a 3, and this move similar to the anti-run, pay attention to speed, if the opponent is much faster than you, this mode of not recommended.
is the focus of this mode: the speed and timing, the best time is to see the action opponents have steal again after the quick run loose wire W out, with good, definitely a very good technique, good There may be steals. (Not recommended for novices to use, this technology entirely on speed distance, without the advantage of speed, it is easy to be covered to)

③. Leave to vote: this mode of We should all know, I recommend beginners focus exercises.
I personally like this trick, so I recommend you to practice this trick, I think that G should not have to be technology.
cast off the moment the ball is not in accordance with the arrow keys to look at D Akira, and then ran to the other direction, vote 3.

novice to practice this trick a lot, when it becomes a habit after the move, either 2v2 or 3v3 will be a great help to you.

④. The bottom line break: a good use of technology, with the ball in the end angle, the bottom line of the direction of A, your opponents will easily be passed.
in the 2v2 competition, extraordinary even months after the actual situation of my personal favorite,
in the 3v3 game , then I like the QE extraordinary mass outside, because after your opponent's attention will be extraordinary in your body, then select the pass, is the best choice (personal opinion),エアマックスプラス360, you can enter the inside DF.
in the 1v1 competition , extraordinary directly into the inside after the dunk.

; to write so many, and we hope to have a little bit of help.

technology is the need for experience and practice often, the above written,エアマックス 2009, are some I like technology, is the result of real tests, to choose their own technology practice more, once not twice, perseverance, a certain will be successful.

purely personal experience,
; if not please correct me what areas.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote