Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
you62ptat

经常会涌现一种莫名巧妙的感觉。
在习惯性地,nike air force 1,机械性地做着某件事的时候,
想问本人毕竟在做什么,或者我是为了什么,エアフォース1
冬天里走夜路去赶在友人诞辰前去庆生,
或者是在聚首的KTV包房里,
总是会有一阵“什么都不”的感到就会袭来。
恍如自己是正被一个空缺的桶穿过胸口,似乎魔术表演那样,
能够伸一只手进去,动一动,就知道它横贯了自己的身材,ナイキ エアフォースワン
无论是在何种情形,空虚老是随叫随到。
好像最擅认路的猛兽,循着滋味即刻到达。
它每一次呈现,而后分开时,
就都多多少少从自己身体上拿走些什么,ナイキ エアフォース1
兴许是一点点视力,ナイキ エアフォース,也许是一点点的味觉,一点点记忆。
我不知道怎么去描写它,也不晓得充实的成因。
雨和街合适催化得到感伤,阳光总与温暖的情感彼此关系,
而一条手机里的短讯就可以带来喜悦。
伤感,エアフォース,暖和或者是喜悦全是那么轻巧的感情。
然而空虚不须要特定的氛围和环境,
它就是那么迤逦在人群旁边,像一张最一般的面貌,
就站在自己的左边。
仅仅在那么快活但也不难过,不匆仓促也不闲散的时候,
剩下的时光由它占领。
而自己,宛如一管被彻底腐化残蛀的空木,内里中空,
躯壳寄宿在里面。
回首看从前的自己时 暗自讥笑自己的的单纯 同时又悼念那只存在那时的哀伤跟无知
咱们从我只为爱对方而恋爱变成了只为爱自己而恋爱 从白纸变成蓝布
在犹如暴风暴雨的事实眼前我仍旧笑着走过属于自己的人生途径

Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
h3bfdd1tm

! ! Authenticity of the strong - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

68194 2009 年 12 月 04 日 01:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Gonzo
Jade Kwan: ghost

sewing machine 18 years old the summer I returned to Hong Kong, just hit a new neighbor moved in.. Sleep at night, when I heard my family's old sewing machine in a ring, I went to the living room look, saw a figure sitting before sewing machines, such as where to sew, so I thought it was my mother, to her said: A closer look found that the figure is a shawl made, I suddenly surprised, because my mom is short hair, this can not be my mom. Immediately, I went to my mother's room and saw she was still there sleeping. After that, I quickly wake up before telling her grandmother, but my grandmother scolded me: Big boy is the first time I encountered this kind of thing, of course, also possible that I'm dreaming!

SHE shooting album , inflammation, and finally hit a three-day cast! The company recently also reported miraculous events, some colleagues to work overtime one day into the night, when I heard audio automatically open and play closed when the music suddenly stopped. The next day news spread within the company, did not expect to actually win a celebration of sound, as is said to have supernatural, strange events are a hit album, so all the music departments of people each channel Congratulations

Jeff Chang

a pale, when the staff are plush, but not with the aci said, but repeated again, and still get in,la gear, the director had to pray for

Jeon Ji Hyun Jeon Ji Hyun starring

by the Japanese media said the film Film, a man and get off at the terminal, the transit through the sidelines because of the MRT has reached the end, so the car should not have shadow appears, they found a male's back, and this time it will be at the screening Many people find that news will spread quickly.

find problems in Japan, South Korea would like to confirm, the director said that the subway does not determine the half staff. Found in the screening of this problem will be a certain woman in the audience, returning home,la gears, was inexplicable disease-ridden, lying in the hospital for 3 weeks, another staff member, only to be wound with the same actor, as have been incidents strange events, so that all staff were very afraid.

Angelica Lee with the However, there is no god in this world, ghosts are ironclad facts. But often we will meet in their daily lives some of bizarre things, like: a man walking in the night, suddenly hear strange voices; or see what track of your shadow; is placed somewhere else things unconsciously gone, in fact, ah, this is our own to scare themselves, psychological only. However, since no one encountered this

Eason: Listen to ghost stories all night

speaking to shame it, nothing good is my own. From a friend that I saw a ghost story of the CD, so he borrowed enjoy. Nothing to do to got into bed at night, alone sounds. Beginning also does not matter, but the more the longer it wrong to listen to the whole story of people were confused gradually, like a person as its territory, to hear exciting time to time, screamed at, the results were not dare to sleep after listening, close my eyes and think of a story's plot, was also awakened by nightmares, which led to I had to point the lights, watched TV all night.

Qian Baihui water ghost
The poor fellow's eyes sought the views.
this day, Qian Baihui production for her new album, and a familiar songwriters went to another composer's residence in Taoyuan, study how to create new songs. Until Yemu falls, it ended. Qian Baihui and songwriter marching moonlight, along a river walk, going to go to the provincial highway, and then hailed back to Taipei.

piece of the right side of the river, is a dense bamboo forest, with the night wind the shuttle, from time to time whiz voice. They walked on the earth embankment on the left, he kept Jizhan sparse yellow chandeliers, timid people will naturally feel a strange temperament, not to strain their own brisk walking. Read Qian Baihui a songwriter, I thought no wonder that Qian Baihui say this, even he felt a little hairy, not to mention her? But this road is the only road leading to the province, a shortcut to the immediate situation, it seems that there is no better choice. Had to bite the bullet and go. Suddenly an odd yin cold wind, from the bamboo together for a direction to the bamboo looked. At this time, many small light bulb flashed a sudden flash, flash, all exterminate.

this sudden change, which makes Qian Baihui their surprise, suddenly Jiangli local. However, Qian Baihui reminding us of scenes did not hear, his eyes looked straight into the bamboo tree, looked for a moment, Qian Baihui actually proudly walked to the creek. Songwriter seeing, suffered a scare, and quickly step forward cross, forced to seize her. Hard-back suppression, two people rolled down the embankment, and then Qianbai Hui had a rude awakening, scream - Qian Baihui startled screams, hastened to release the hand, and quickly explained to her what just happened. Qian Baihui heard, as if the thought of something, and his face lost color brush underground, nothing about the present, pushing songwriter, fleeing wildly urgent reminder: the embankment, flew to the provincial highway, fortunately stopped a taxi, direct-drive Taoyuan Station.

At this time, it Qian Baihui in the songwriter's questioning, she just tells the after almost die: the original, Qian Baihui was strange winds, and my heart has been half cool, plus bulb suddenly burn out, suddenly found her courage scared. Intersection in time to frighten her, a white hand sticking out from the bamboo forest, gently and slowly move to her move, Qian Baihui glance, not open to view the move again. For a time, Qian Baihui mind, the H's about to become a blank daze hand strokes with the pendulum, to the small river walk. Rolled until the songwriter can not see the hand holding her only after sober up. Then I thought, immediately understood why they have been obsessed with ghosts, fellow songwriters if not alert,la gear sneakers, I am afraid she would have walked into a small river, Hulihutu into a wronged dead.

Later, Qian Baihui composer called to tell Taoyuan, before we know that the woods of a small river had several people had drowned, the waters are said to have Water Monster on that play. Qian Baihui that night and found it strange, I am afraid that Water Monster looking for her as a substitute ......
Yuan Cai, a deep impression, except that she lied to
a stream, but is there a good. Zuoren, Yuan Cai often need to travel out of port film or special, and her because of the port will
film and encounter ... ...

In 2000, Yuan Cai because of their work, making travel to the Legg Mason Special, has been later years, but that the terror of the encounter, since color
in the head. Recall that each of her head, it immediately thought of the sea was lying on the shoulder on the sense, that feeling, that she
never forget.

strange sense of force, Yuan Sheng color viewfinder to take special trip, a pedestrian was admitted to a long history of the famous Grand Hotel. Hotel outside the United States
the United States, because many visitors are attracted renowned stay, the hotel is not included in the ranks of ghosts. No, Choi went to his own room after, there will be strange
strange feeling. After her big hit,la gear womens shoes, a huge sense of head and forced, through legislation so that there is no color. Feeling more pang,
made her very uncomfortable, just room, but she soon after initiation of study, the sense of unease slowly disappear shadow.

shadow fell on the shoulders of the beginning of their color may be suspicious, but at night, again a sense of unease. Ping-sleep until daylight the color, how
could not sleep that day, even asleep, and since one can not wake up all night on the bed opposite. To the middle of the night, the color to the body from right to left
waiting, she suddenly felt the West, leaning on his shoulder on the right. Her eyes slowly to the right shoulder in the direction, the immediate image,
to her jump.

she saw a black figure, and fell on his shoulders, she was too nervous, not from the see. However, she told that there is any eye shadow
by God, but also do not see At that moment, the color is intended to touch
on their own, and her heart then panic, but she was holding set in the heart
kept silent, She is not heavy silence in the same sentence of the text, it is like there for a hypnotic effect, making her sleep
emergence,la gear footwear, fruit color slowly into a lethargic , wake up before dawn the next day.

wandering spirits of the dead lingers
morning wake up, the color has to look at all last night,la gear walking shoes, it might just border only, but in the same place, different segments, the
strange with a sense of environment is really just that? Color want to see the shadows in the end what really what is false is true there are too blurred
things and working people so they matter, only she does not know the original non- seen.

another female person, and that shadow also fell on her shoulders; and the work of another man who was then shoved his shadow Bed
, was his heart, could not sleep all night. , The color in the play to know, the original hotel was a long history in war on behalf of the already
exists. There are many dead souls, often that of the nearby stream, and soon someone else will read it a long time, but Italy,
color and working people, just hit it good outside.