Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
bingfess5546

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Tipsters Windo

In addition to talking up Windows tablets and slates in the January Customer Electronics Display (CES), Microsoft execs also are anticipated to make use of the conference to provide another push to Windows Telephone 7. But the very first “major” update to the WP7 platform may not hit until August or September of 2011, my sources claim.In recent weeks, there have been rumors of both January and February “minor” Windows Phone seven updates. I;m also hearing talk of a major fall update (codenamed “Mango”), which will precede Windows Telephone 8 (codenamed “Apollo”),Windows 7 Ultimate, slated for late 2012.The Mango update is supposedly bigger than the January and/or February update,Office 2010 Key, according to my sources. Mango is alot more like a Windows Telephone OS 7.5 — and may even be named that when it debuts.I;m thinking the January/February update might actually be a single update. That initial update is supposedly how Microsoft will deliver copy and paste to users. WinRumours.com reported recently that a possible second update will introduce enhanced developer controls for applications,Office 2010 Key, access to programming interfaces that will allow for greater multi-tasking, in-app downloads and better customization.Mango, according to tipsters, will add Silverlight run-time and HTML 5 support to Windows Telephone seven, Far Eastern language support and other features and functionality. (Silverlight already is the primary development platform for Windows Telephone seven devices,Windows 7 Serial, but a Silverlight browser plug-in isn;t but available for the phones.)I;m wondering if it also might add a great deal more enterprise functionality, as the very first Windows Telephone seven devices are consumer-focused phones, as Microsoft execs themselves have acknowledged. The very first crop of Windows Telephone 7 devices only support a subset of Exchange ActiveSync;s feature set, for example. As Windows Telephone Secrets author Paul Thurrott recently noted, Microsoft officials have said they plan to gradually flesh out that list.To be clear, none of this information is being confirmed by the Softies. I asked Microsoft for comment on its Windows Phone 7 CES plans, as there is talk that CES might be the launching pad for the very first Verizon and Sprint CDMA Windows Phone 7 phones. I also asked about Microsoft;s plans for updates,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, including Mango, in 2011. I received no response.What kinds of features do you think are on the 2011 “must add” list for Windows Telephone 7 if Microsoft is to really jump start sales (which are currently thought to be under 500,000 devices)?

Sponsored Links