Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
fahuangli
Sergeant Major

fahuangli is on a distinguished road
Default Clae Shoes THE PARABLE OF THE OLIVE JAR_12747

?
THE PARABLE OF THE OLIVE JAR
?????????????????

?

Too many olives have yet been taken out of the jar. It doesn’t matter whether you look by it as half blank alternatively half full. It surely namely no worth what you are paying because it. Next election poll opposition the incumbents. Replace them with citizens who understand we don’t work for the administration – it works for us.
?
?The company’s senior management went over the projections and yelled their unanimous agreement. It was a simple arrange,Visvim shoes, but indeed brilliant. In fact, by emulating his advice they got just the results he had foresaw. They promptly proclaimed him a genius and happily paid him his large fee.
?
Realizing none would notice one fewer olive they resorted to reducing prices and increasing profits at decreasing the content of the olive jars whenever they needed to boost their bottom line. Just one olive less multiplied by millions of jars and the profit magically went up. They didn’t even need to cost money above consultants – they could do it themselves whenever it was needful. It was so easy it became nearly automatic.
The bulk of them have not had a real job. They don’t comprehend the conception of a ‘bottom line for they don’t have one. All of their expenses are paid for by their constituents. Their office overhead,christian audigier clothing, support staff, hire, supplies,moncler coat, transportation, meals, gifts,deduct tip jacket ASUS UL30A-X5 Laptop Review_5341, telephone, mailing and voyage are all paid for by the taxpayers. No marvel they can’t pass a allowance that doesn’t spend more than it takes in. They have not had to. Of course their respond to every publish is to raise taxes and spend favor drunken marines. They have an unshakable belief in our aptitude to provide them with funds.

Unfortunately our economy is reaching the ‘tipping point’. But it appears our political leaders still can’t stop. They are going to squeeze and squeeze until the goose dies in their hands. Even then I am not sure they will get it. They will more probable pass harsher decrees to try to compel obedience from its lifeless body. They will call press sessions and jostle for location in front of the microphones to intimidate our hereafter and our children’s future if we don’t keep popping out those egg. They don’t know whichever other access.

?
?

?

But then a funny thing occurred. The profits began to ebb. Sales started to fall. Suddenly they were losing market share. Since their profit model was based on volume revenues were decreasing. The sales of green olives wasn’t sufficient to cover shortfalls in other districts. They cried in the expert again. This time after months of study he evaluated the data and told them that the buyers noting that their competitors attempted more amount by selling a comparable product embodying many more olives at hardly the same amount were switching brands and not longer purchasing their product.

The profit from the sales of the jars of olives was substantial enough that it was secondhand to offset costs in other departments of the enterprise. They were proficient to even to subsidize the presentation of current products with the profits from the olives. As time passed they began to rely on those profits to recompense for other less profitable divisions in the corporation. Meanwhile their orchards were infiltrated by ailment, their equipment aged, fatigue costs additional and boating became more valuable.? When faced with mushrooming costs afterward a laborious overall sales quarter senior treatment obtained attach and determined to compensate by reducing the contents of their olive jars by another olive.? They were elated when it resulted in raising the profit margin once again.

?
?
?

They are not businessmen or businesswomen. All they know is while they need revenue they only need to take it from the human. It is cozy and so easy. They look at the American worker as their private golden goose. Squeeze it a tiny and out pops a golden egg. Squeeze it again and out pops another. It works each time.
?
He complemented the company 1st on a quite well escape and effective action. There were some inferior operational procedures that could be modified to mow costs, merely overall he suggested few changes. After evaluating everything he said there was one thing they could do to approach the profit class they wanted. Because of their big market share and the large volume of units sold everyday entire they needed to do was reduce the volume of the contents of every jar by one olive. The cost savings of one olive per unit multiplied by the millions of units sold would outcome in increasing the overall profit margin on their target class.

I listened this supposedly true story many years antecedent in graduate school. Please bear with me as I try to tell it as I remember it – I am sure I will slaughter it handily I, but I will welcome anybody who knows the truths and tin validate its authenticity. As I said, it has been a long time since I heard it, but I consider I can accurately convey the morale of it and it actually does have a point comparative to our current monetary crisis.
?
The adept consultant set up one office with a small assist staff in their corporate headquarters and continued to study the situation. He toured the orchards that grew the olives and studied the planting,Clae Shoes, cultivating and cropping procedures. Next he analyzed the warehouse and ripening process. He spent time with their transmission division noting how the olives were shook from the farm to arsenal and from arsenal to the factory. He carefully observed the bottling, packaging and shipping to the markets. Finally he looked at the marketing and sales procedures. After months of learn he and his staff thought the mountain of data they had compiled and suggested a lesson of action.

?

?That is precisely why we need term limits – the time has come for us to crash this wheel. Our present DC gang of “professional politicians” needs to be sent packaging regardless of their celebration affiliation. We need to replace them with people who have had real jobs in the real world, who don’t look at taxpayers as a government ATM ?– people who will serve their terms and go family.

?By continually reducing the numbers of olives in their jars they had ceased to invest a good production and lost their mall share. They were astonished. It was only 1 olive here and dissimilar olive there. Who notices such entities?
?

?
?

By B D Fenton
This article reminds me of the outlook of our elected representatives in Washington, D.C.? Unfortunately our legislators have not only diluted the product they deliver to their constituents,yellow timberland Natasha Poly,supra, they have compounded the position by incrementally raising our taxes. Just a little here and a little there, until the burden has transform almost unsustainable. Each little mushroom is fair another olive out of the jar. Who notices?

It seems that the largest purveyor of jars of green olives in the nation was concerned approximately their decreasing sales profit margin. Although they enjoyed a healthy lead over their competitors and enjoyed the lion’s share of the green olive market they wanted to improve profits so they decided to bring in an “expert” to exhort them.

?
fahuangli is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links