Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-30-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
jamesuhq8p

Default NBA Star Kevin Durant Makes Back to the Future Eve Nike Shoes ...

How bout the look 69 Kevin gives Doc when he asks, Do these power lace? Bhahaha. The guy has some serious comedic chops, I think. He also gets props for contributing to this viral/eBay campaign, which will raise money for The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research. Image viaYouTube What <a href="http://www.redwingsale.com/specials.html"><strong>Cheap Red Wing Boots</strong></a> do you think about Kevins performance in the NikeMag ad? The brand new NikeMag Back to the Future sneakers arent just for total geeks like me who have been wishing for light-up self-tying shoes since 1989 when Back to the Future 2 came out. Theyre for athletes, too! One athlete in particular, actually … Oklahoma City Thunders Kevin DNBA Star Kevin Durant Makes Back to the Future Eve Nike Shoesurant got in on the NikeMag action and stars in the spot alongside SNLs Bill Hader and Doc, I mean, Christopher Lloyd. Use Your CafeMom ProfileJoin CafeMom orLog in to your CafeMom account. CafeMom members can keep track of their comments. There are about a bazillion reasons why this whole NikeMag thing is super cool, but one of them has to be Durants involvement in the campaign. Heres the clip if you havent seen it yet: About the authorMaressa Brown has enjoyed rNike <a href="http://www.redwingsale.com/products_all.html"><strong>Red Wing Shoe Store</strong></a> Shoeseporting and writing for a variety of entertainment and womens magazines and websites. More often than not, youll find her blogging, reading, researching something on her iPhone, laughing, chatting at an above-normal volume, or getting her caffeine fix. Use Your Facebook Profile–>Leave your comment below. When you click Submit, you will be prompted to log in to Facebook to continue. After logging in to Facebook, your comment will appear on The Stir with your first name, last name,Buy Cheap Sport Shoes and Facebook avatar. I guess Nike is so much smarter than we realize. By involving Kevin, theyve just opened the flood gates for these NikeMags to be coveted by all basketball players. Can you imagine these lighting up NBA courts across the country? How cool would that be!! But, in the ad, Kevin proves hes a totally, completely charming, entertaining edition to the ad. Just seeing him, Bill, and Doc interact is priceless. OMG. Check out his spot-on delivery <a href="http://socialdofollow.com/userrss.php?user=fontam7oq&status=all"><strong>Red Wing Shoes</strong></a> of the classic lines, Wow, this is heavy! and Theyre my density … I mean, my destiny. Ahhhh!!! Love it! Yeah, Im a geek for being psyched about these sneaks. But at least I can take heart in the ct that someone as talented and accomplished as Kevin Durant probably is, too. No one could play in those shoes. The description on eBay says The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear. I mean, Nike has a long, strong history of relying on mous basketball players to sell their sneaks (Air Jordans, anyone?), but when it comes to the BTTF shoes, they totally didnt need the extra star power. There are enough geeks out there like me who are all about these shoes anyway! Who needs to be wooed by an NBA star? More Tags: Nike Shoes

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 04:58 AM   #2
bcde710

Cool let it slip

let it slip wow gold Anyway…," she said awkwardly, "I buy wow gold was upright wondering if I could cheap wow gold ply. Seemed like you were rs gold superficial for someone before wow power leveling She gestured toward the .