Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
quinci7c8
Private First Class

quinci7c8 is on a distinguished road
Default Can the Early Bye Week Preserve the Giants Super Bowl ...

The New York Giants have managed to narrowly escape the first quarter of their schedule with an impressive 4-2 record. It wasn't easy for New York, who faced adversity in several of their games, but after emerging victorious over the Buffalo Bills last weekend, the Giants have seized control of the NFC East. This was the easy part of the schedule for Big Blue, but after the upcoming bye week things will change as the Giants will be tested against the NFL's elite. The Giants are going to have to make adjustments during the upcoming week, if they plan to remain a contender in the leagues most competitive sac paul smith division. Luckily for Tom Coughlin and his team, the bye is approaching and it might just be what preserves what experts predicted was a lost season. The week off will allow this ravaged club to get healthy on both sides of the ball as they prepare for the grueling part of their schedule. Offense- The Giants have been unable to assert their dominance on opponents by running the football. New York has looked average at best from the line of scrimmage ranking in the bottom half of the league. This has come as a shock since the organization prides itself on the ability to run the ball, something they have not been able to execute successfully during the early portion of the season. The Giants have looked sloppy upfront, committing costly penalties that have sabotaged promising drives. Injuries upfront have plagued the Giants, with staples such as Chris Snee and David Baas absent in the trenches, the team has been unable to orchestrate their ground and pound attack In addition to the banged up offensive line, the Giants have been without star running back Brandon Jacobs for the last two games. Jacobs, who is one half of the thunder and lighting tailback committee has been sidelined with a knee injury. Ahmad Bradshaw has been a workhorse replacing the ailing Jacobs, but his chaussures paul smith return will add another dimension to the Giants prolific running game. Defense- Justin Tuck's presence is certainly missed up front, as running backs have gashed the Giants front four, accumulating over 400 yards in the last three games. Tuck's lingering injury has been called into question by many former teammates, but after the upcoming bye week, he will put these allegations to rest. After sitting out the last three weeks, Tuck proclaimed that he will be on the field when the Giants take on the Dolphins. Tuck will be joined by first round draft choice Prince Amukamara who will be making his long awaited debut for Big Blue since fracturing his foot. With the Prince returning the Giants will be able to restructure the secondary, which so far has done a serviceable job. This would allow Antrel Rolle to shift back into his natural free safety position, while Amukamara assumes nickel corner duties. With Rolle at safety, Deon Grant who has been a liability in pass coverage will be relegated to a backup role. These may not seem like dramatic changes, but if Amukamara can replicate the dominance he displayed at Nebraska, New York's defense will be one of the most formidable groups Leave a Comment - Ed Hardy T-Shirts Online Blog in the league. The horizon looks bright for New York after many experts predicted their downfall and crowned the Eagles the NFC East champion; it is the Giants who stand alone atop the division. The embattled head coach has won three of the last four games and with the bye week looming, the team is in a position to get healthy and continue its quest for another Lombardi Trophy. Nick Volturo is an NFL writer for The Penalty Flag and can be contacted at NVolturo@ThePenaltyFlagBlog.com Related articles How Much Longer can Kevin Gilbride Handcuff the Giants’ Offense? (thepenaltyflagblog.com) Boise State Broncos: Scott Norwood Story Comforts Kyle Brotzman (college-sports-university.com) In a Suddenly Weak NFC East, Eagles will Dominate (thepenaltyflagblog.com) One Day the Carolina Panthers Will Win a Super Bowl, Not This Year (thepenaltyflagblog.com) Tags: Ahmad Bradshaw, Justin Tuck, New York Giants, Tom Coughlin This entry was posted on October 19, 2011 at 2:00 pm and is filed under New York Giants, NFC, NFC West, NFL, Side 1. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
quinci7c8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35438 2010 年 03 月 09 日 21:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
From Lugu Chuan Chuan over there
Q1: your name? -
A: Ruan Qing
Q2: If you see your favorite people sleeping in front of you what would you do? -
A: Drilling in his arms, then kissed his face
Q3: What do you think is the real happiness? -
A: The flat light is true.
Q4: Do you think friendship important thing is love, and why? -
A: The importance of friendship, old and abandoned lover, who told me, only friends from the comfort of friends over there, and I firmly believe that friendship and everlasting truth.
Q5: You have the love people? -
A: Haha, this is not the standard question asked, like what you like about it is ...
Q6: just doing? -
A: The finished dumplings just downstairs, his bag, ha
Q7: What you happier? -
A: Generally, no busy, not full, not particularly fun.
Q8: Do you think you would love a few people in this life? -
Answer: a lot of love, love me a lot, love only one.
Q9: Do you smoke do not? -
A: No, strongly dislike smoke.
Q10: like a small baby it? -
A: That of course, the future must be more than two children, the first must be a boy, I did not like this can make up for her brother's regret.
Q11: recent like to listen to the song? -
A: Xingyue myth, although I watched two episodes of the myth to jump the last episode, but have to say that Winsor is a good listen to the song. there is not When thinking of you
Q12: How much want to get married? -
A: I'm really into a woman left you, of course, the sooner the better friends
Q13: you often feel that they failed it? -
A: has been a failure, but fortunately I will be self-comforting.
Q14: Without love, what would you do? -
A: I will not let this day come.
Q15: Do you think you grown up yet? -
A: never grow up too ....
Q16: narcissism feel it? -
A: Well ... not this hobby looks like now
Q17: you hate people how to treat? -
A: sarcastic, cynical, cold as opposed to the relative cold ass ... .... Anyway, everything is relative does not like not smiling.
Q18: What is now the most fans? -
A: The flight chess, ha ha ha, restore childhood hobby ...
Q19: how you like wine? -
A: Yes, but the premise is, I do not drink ...
Q20: Most want to go travel? -
A: Travel is boring ah, the old father and mother were dragged to run, not as good as your home more comfortable to sleep it ..
Q21: never forget something? -
A: I am the person heartless creature, what can seemingly forget ...
Q22: see the sky Who you think of first? -
A: look up the sky with this, only a romantic person would do, I asked myself will not be the kind of person who naturally do not want friends ...
23: TA life you love it? -
A: This depends on how the other side of my friends
Q24: In what way would you show you his (her) love? -
A: Every day with him in the side
Q25: like me? Reason! -
A: Haha, Viking plus Maitreya, I do not like it, I do not remember hanging bless Division !!!!
Q26: If you want to hurt a person flat, do you think that person is? -
A: definitely a sick woman
Q27: Have you ever regretted your decision? -
A: sorry will not do you, do not regret it
Q28: who have loved to be your friend, would you accept it? -
A: Over 5 years to OK, tried to light the latter, there is nothing impossible ...
Q29: Are you good boy Why? -
A: I am a good boy, but looks like there is a little boy from the ...
Q30: When grief alone in the dark, cell phones, there can be disturbed in that guy? -
A: Haha, phone call ring, except for a girlfriend on the side to the other fellow can be used males use ...
Q31: like the rain it? Why? -
A: Actually fairly general, but I was at home,Five Finger Shoes Sale, the rain is a good thing, the sky dark points, good sleep, but if you walk outside, it would give me a break ...
Q32: If you, he (she) cried, your first move is what? -
A: No, this is no longer a low probability of lower
Q33: Do you believe in love? Why? -

A: do not believe that love is a liar more thing
Q34: What hope and I have been friends? ? ? -
A: Haha, now is the thing, will also be the ...
Q35: What he did not, you are also willing to accompany him / her up -
A: I never expect to give what the other side, naturally, please do not ask each other what can I give him another thing ... what is on it ...
Q36: Are you happy today? -
A: No, really comfortable the day reading, of course, happy friends
Q37: When the most familiar people become strangers, how would you face? -
Answer: no way, the past will never come back, nature can choose to ignore or disregard ...
Q38: Why can not we say love is not love? -

A: That is the lyrics to??? I read this sentence unreasonable
Q39: Well take the baton does not go? -

A: It should be right, but who passed the baton to my ah, sweat, what is wow ...
Q40: What you want before going to sleep? -
A: usually eat and sleep, nothing to think about ...
Q41: most want me to say ... -
A: Hey, pig, you can lose weight, do not do the old 90's,Vibram Shoes Sale, good
Q42. When a person always doing? -
A: trance, online hack ....
Q43: When will think of him (her)? -
A: His friends came to me when I most want him
Q44: What would like to have finished answering these questions? -
A: Damn, I do Do not name the
Q45: What candidates most want to go back? -
A: No the day before leaving
Q46: there have been one can guess the opposite ###### do you mind? ? -
A: The probability is too high, the basic a good number of years, which can occur
Q47: Do you want your friends, people around, say? -
A: There are things you can find me upset the ...
Q48: 2010, the first person you think, why? -

Answer: nothing may want to ...
Q49: Do you think good or straight hair curly girls better? -
A: have their own characteristics, but for now I'm straight hair, straight hair it like it
Q50: When you look at a person, the first to pay attention to TA which point it? WHY? -
A: The body does not like fat, Vaasa, how they change the computer card, and halo ...
Q51: What do you think you have a place to attract the opposite ######? -
A: looks like only the character of the
Q52: my evaluation and view! -
A: still old elf
Q53: When you compare that angry who is wrong? -
A: definitely not my fault, because I generally do not get angry
Q54: how would regret doing that?
A: Over time, the cooling after the line
Q56: You point your name and what is the relationship? -
A: The understanding of 7 years Hupenggouyou
Q57: I did not really look ferocious when it? -
A: never seen you get angry yeah ...
Q58: Do you have some way to vent? -
A: The basic thing is to buy the majority, generally do not get to vent their eat ...
Q59: What you ##########? -
A; 5 years ago will now quit
Q60: If someone you are indifferent to you will continue to care for him, her? -
A: still, I'm a soft heart ... look no injury to any person
Q61: What you want me to get rid of bad habits? -
A: The mouth every word seriously, and everyone looks good, in fact, have maintained a good distance ... can not close your
Q62: I believe long-distance love? -
A: do not believe, not in the side, I do not
Q63: I believe there will be the opposite ###### friend? -

A: Haha, this issue ... keeping a good distance from the opposite ###### naturally called a good friend, keep well, to become ambiguous ...
Q64: If your TA on the outside and the other woman or man ambiguous,Five Finger Shoes Shop, also told you what had happened, how would you do? -
A: FINISH!
Q65: What happens people do not fall in love? -
A: The people do not fall in love is also like this slightly, I do not love, it is estimated will be able to study hard, every day of the ...
Q66: What I believe God in this world? -
A: prefer to believe them, its not credible.
Q67; will want to do? -
A: The thought that to be a stable point of the work is like, and quickly have a family, have a husband, two children are more important.
Q68: Do you have framed extraordinary pinch? -
A: looks like no, there will be retribution against your neighbor
Q69: How do you see Michael Jackson's death? -
A: No special interest, but must say, it is said, Tianduyingcai it.
Q70: If one day you are told has a terminal illness, your TA will tell you it? -
A: Yes, will be very painful, but I hope to have him with me.
Q71: If one day I lost you? -
A: The basic will not have that day,Discount Vibram Five Fingers, but really so, I will try to find your girlfriend, but the odds do not.
Q72: a person you will always love you? -

A: I tried like two people simultaneously, and sometimes you love someone, too specific, and instead wound deeper ...
Q73: betrayal drops his / her will be how to do? -
A: Let him leave it, wish him happy, just like the painting as my heart sing.
Q74: If people desperate to how to do? -
A: The thought about this issue.
Q75: If you love do not love you how to do? -
A: let him free, although very difficult, but not in heart, and leave a body useful for you
Q76: the kids at noon tomorrow,Vibram Five Fingers Kso, we eat? -
A: In school, yourself to kill it.
Q77: When a bad mood what would you do? -
A; buy things to pass the time, spent a lot of money, and heartache, and naturally will not feel bad, at most, only pain.
Q78: winter boredom to, we supposed to do?
A: in a daze, looking for a boyfriend.
Q79: If you met him / her, you will have any action?
A: no action, so he asked to have your actions.
Q80: Who was the first pass, is glue?
A: Khan, I hate the name of the pig.
Q81: Some Beijing time now?
A: 21:04
Q82: the kind of taste like tea ah?
A: The Original
Q83 stars like it?
A: Haha, like, if many things.
Q84: Tao heard of it?
A: that is what Tao?
Q85: Where fantasy meet her another company?
A: on a trip ...
Q86: 2012.12.21 If the world die, what will you
A: holding a loved one die with
Q87: What is your dream?

A: The thought is, naturally, do not dream slightly.
Q88: want to own the other half is how to
A: I am only one person, able to grow up, do not be a child ...
Q89: Fantasy live their later life?
A: Haha, never thought, reached the bridge will be crooked you
Q90: University to do the most frustration in one thing?
A: drop out of school at home.
Q91: Do you have a few QQ number?
A: looks like with a lot of, commonly used on a.
Q92: Why are you going next?
A: Who would like to point the name of ...
Q93: If God can realize you had one wish, you want to let him help you do?
A: Let God help me become beautiful point of it ... save I marry ...

the dividing line being
----------- ------------------ -
to comply with rules of the game is better than fun, go on. hope I can get and continue share of happiness, hope the next friend can be happy continuation of happiness ... -
rules of the game: -
1, the person named in this article will be reprinted my space to your space, then edit, delete my answers to the Q in their own space to write down the answers, then add your own 1 question, pass it to other 15 individuals, listed 15 names of people who answer questions, inform the other party named, and was named shall not refuse to answer questions, complete the game people will always have everyone's blessing. -
2, these 15 individuals to the Q in their own space where received an indication of the problem, and think of a title passed to the other 15 people, so happy the game continue. -
3, can not return, or foul! -
4, who was point to point after filling in your name to notify people to reply -
5, is point to the name of the person will get everyone's blessing, You are, upon myself, and all the beautiful wishes will be realized in the near future
alphabetical order oh
name: Dry, Sarah, Xiao Yuan Yuan, Jin Kim, Fair brother, sweet brother, Zhang Chao,Vibram Five Fingers Sale, little love, little words, little fish, ice, fertilizer, claws, xixi, warm.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:15 AM   #3
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

Bai Hua
□ Evening News reported order

before the bus driver ignored a bus passenger safety, actually driving with one hand, one hand out punch passengers. To this end, when the train Tong Xiaojie Evening News readers to call telephone complaints hotline.
incident: travel card disagree

introduced, according to Tong Xiaojie, Xu 17:30 last Saturday evening, she prepared to go to tiger mountain by bus Figure opportunities. At that time, there are two passengers behind her, wrapped in a holding before the credit card swipe machine, the other holding a card directly brush, swipe the back door after the two passengers were going.
At this point, the driver suddenly directed at the two passengers shouted: male passengers on the credit card again.
their credit cards again, and found two cards do not brush it off. One of the men said:
when the passenger records for driving under the employee number to go to the back door, the driver has first-hand drive, the other hand make a fist, hit the passenger in the right abdomen.
results: lost in the passenger side of the road

open when the vehicle stopped on the road, made the passengers panicked,スニーカーアディダス, many passengers have accused the pilots, there are also advised passengers to open the front two.
Subsequently, the male passengers to stand to the back door, but the driver has to stop while driving to use bad language scold passengers. When you drive to the entrance of Xinhua Hospital, the driver suddenly stopped and rushed straight to the back door, front passenger shouted:
one to the police,アディダスシューズ, the driver drove back to the driver's seat, and continue all the way swearing curse. When the car driving to Kongjiang Fengcheng Road, the male passengers on the pilot said,アディダス スニーカー, car, the driver closed the rear door to drive on the left, the male passengers lost in the street.
deal: driver suspended check

After many setbacks,アディダス カントリー, the reporter found the passenger Mbayu were concerned,アディダスのスニーカー, he said, he was not deliberately escape a dollar a ticket, bus cards placed in the bag may not brush; but when he saw the show the amount of credit card, the credit card machine may be a fault, the driver how can therefore abuse, beat it?
Tramways reporter with the bus made contact, from the bus-car video surveillance confirmed that the passengers Tong Xiaojie Mbayu with the parties as reflected in the basic situation is true, is really the driver in the vehicle was moving first passengers to use abusive and repeatedly slam the brakes. Team has been suspended so that the driver checks will be processed in accordance with relevant regulations.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote