Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #1
ffsss685

Default 民航网 重庆打造大型复合型枢纽机场 民航振翅高飞

“十一五”期间,在中国民用航空局(Civil Aviation Administration of China,简称“民航局”)的支持下,重庆市民航业的发展取得了重大突破。记者昨(4)日获悉,截至去年 ,重庆市旅客吞吐量、货邮吞吐量、飞行架次分别达到1604万人次(重庆机场为1580万人次)、19.7 7万吨、14.91万架次,5年来的平均增速分别达到19%、14.9%、15%。
刚果民主共和国
基础设施建设突飞猛进
“十一五”期间,重庆江北国际机场(简称“重庆机场”)第二条跑道建成投用,成功迈入双跑道运行行列,跻身 全国十大和世界百强机场的梯队,奠定了西部枢纽机场的地位。同时,国家民航局和市政府共同把重庆机场定位为 大型中西部地区复合型枢纽机场,更为重庆打造长江上游综合交通枢纽、构建内陆开放高地奠定了坚 实基础。
布拉柴维尔在支线机场建设方面,黔江机场历时17年,终于在去年竣工通航,为渝东南乃至武陵山区跨越发展架起了空中走 廊。由此,全市形成了“一大两小”机场格局。
民航运输能力增强
“十一五”期间,重庆市的民航旅客保障能力由“十五”末的1500万人次/年,增至3000万人次/年,货邮能力由18万吨/年增加到45万吨/年,通航城市由58个增加到83个(其中,国际地区通航城市由6个增加到9个)。基地航空公司从2个增加到 4个,高峰时刻驻场飞机由16架增加到55架。
刚果为了支持航空运输企业发展,重庆市政府还出台了相关的扶持办法,在航线补贴、企业发展用地、人才引进等方面 给予政策支持,并积极推进与南航、海航等大型航空集团的战略合作。
此外,民航网,在空军及空管部门的大力支持下,优惠机票,重庆机场南部、东北部进场离场分流方案正式运行,大大提高了飞行流量。
进军大型复合型枢纽机场
“十一五”期间,国家民航局共安排民航建设基金7亿元,安排机场建设费4亿元,用于重庆机场第二跑道工程、 黔江机场、万州机场安全改造等3个项目建设。另外还安排万州机场航线和运营亏损补贴2600万 元。
班珠尔去年,国家民航局和重庆市政府共同决定,以把重庆机场建成为大型复合型枢纽机场为目标,启动三大战略研究: 开辟国际航线,增强地区辐射能力,以及国内航线网络布局。
为此,双方商定,国家民航局将大力支持鼓励并引导中外航空公司开辟至或经停重庆机场的国际航线,和重庆市政 府共同推进重庆机场东航站区及第三跑道工程建设和重庆境内支线机场经营管理体制改革;双方进一步加大对重庆 机场建设资金支持力度:国家民航局原则给予重庆机场东航站区及第三跑道工程资金支持、加大对新建巫山机场及 改扩建万州机场工程的资金支持力度、对重庆境内支线机场运营亏损进行补贴和贷款贴息。
冈比亚而围绕建设大型复合型枢纽机场这一目标,我市也以重庆机场开辟国际航线、增强地区辐射能力及国内航线网络布 局三大战略研究为基础,编制完成了《重庆江北国际机场大型复合枢纽发展规划》,明确了“123”的发展思路 ,即做强一个基地航空公司、优化空中和地面两大资源配置,亚洲机票,完善国际、地区、国内三大航线网络。
普腊亚
相关的主题文章:

亚洲机票 河北航空4月份旅客周转量达10397.9万人公里

东航北京乘务组邀旅客万米高空欢度“五一”

成都航空开展铭记五四系列活动 献礼青年节

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 13:21 on May 22nd, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: offend

This is the helplessness of our society, some things may be some extreme, but most are the facts, China to develop, we must dare to face the fact that

Hummer and school bus collided, how can the bus so strong? How could that be?

Expo
peacefulness can not quell the people's grievances Southwest.
invest 400 billion Expo,gucci sunglasses, Southwest 155 million drought relief! In contrast to ~!
Keke, I love the motherland!
I said, the Mayor of Shanghai can try to hit the poor while living it?

shovel is new, is new, to be a show easy? This money is used?

teacher taught us: to see through the essence of the phenomenon I have seen the phenomenon
: 1 Our building was severely damaged than that of multi-intelligence
2 Intelligence series of earthquakes bigger than ours
by nature:. . . . .

demolition even organized a riot brigade to prevent the nail house, and forced demolition.

country has 700 million such people ~ their wives and children for their parents struggle ~ we can do for him? What welfare provision? ?

Prime Minister did not expect to serve the people so that five words say

really bright ah,cheap gucci heels! ! But in the end they served who? ? People? I do not. .

morning you wake up wet his pants, and before that remark,gucci outlet, how to say as they please, do not understand, then go back and study a few years,

really calm, I remember seeing a news seems to be the teacher of students middle of the night standing, the next day dead in ditches. The school said

like this one, heavy-handed, corrupt officials will lose heart. Do not say he did not realize
democracy in China, he did not this ability, he has tried.
dictatorship of the country lies in the rule governing officials, official from the public safety. Corrupt officials do not remediation are performing.
Although I know that now is not in such hard conditions, but not always so soft it

is a noun,cheap gucci shoes, an empty phrase, or a form, to let it be our real life, let it be our unbreakable faith. republicanism, the choice of the people is this world, is the world trend. Hao mighty world trend Dang, Shun prosper,gucci sunglasses 2011, against the will perish. I believe the Sun,gucci bikinis, our Chinese people, ah, it must be realized republic! I firmly believe this!
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote