Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
hunankl132
Captain

hunankl132 is on a distinguished road
Default Office Standard 2010 Advanced Forum drupal.org

Originally created for my Coulee Area forums, Advanced Forum builds on and enhances Drupal's core forum module. When utilised in mixture with other Drupal contributed modules, many of which are instantly used by Advanced Forum, you can attain a lot of what stand on your own software program supplies. Since it makes use of the core forum module, it makes use of the node and comment method built into Drupal and it is completely integrated, not a bridge. Although it doesn't have each of the functions of stand alone forum applications,Windows 7 Home Basic Key, currently being entirely integrated into your website supplies benefits that they don't.
News
March 30, 2011 I missed a bug that affects anybody who employs subforums. It really is fixed in the dev although not Alpha 4. #1109820: The "x new" posts link for subforums is wrong
Capabilities
1.x functions.
2.x functions.
Dependencies All versions require core Forum and a PHPTemplate based theme. Core Statistics is recommended to provide the "views" column in topic listings.
D6 1.2 requires AP 2.x.
D6 2.x requires Chaos Tools and Views. It can be tested against Views 2; Views 3 seems to work but is in alpha and that may change. Some attributes require Node Comments 2.x. Note that Node Comments has issues with Views 3.
D7 requires Vews at least 3.0 Beta 3 and Ctools at least 1.0 Alpha 4. Older versions are not supported. (Remember to flush the cache twice as per Views' instructions.)
For a complete forum package, see this list of other contrib modules. Release Philosophy
It takes me a very long time from opening a new branch to releasing a x.0 version (years, not months). During this time, capabilities are added, code is refactored,Office Pro 2010 Key, and lots of things change, sometimes radically. I work on this module here and there in between raising kids and working on my own projects and frequently end up committing things that aren't quite done and may even be critically broken. For this reason, I normally don't advise using the development snapshots in production. When we are very close to a new release, and the dev snapshot is so considerably better than the last release, I take extra care to commit only working code and will say on this page that it's safe to use.
Because it really is such a very long time between the branch opening and a stable release, and many people want to start using the new version,Windows 7 64 Bit, and I do not want them using the snapshots, I make periodic "Alpha" releases. I label these as "Alpha" since they are part of ongoing development but they aren't "Alpha" quality. Each of these releases is made as solid and bug free as I possibly can make them. They are safe to use but not feature complete. The caveat is that the next release may be radically different. If you use the module mostly as is, that's not a problem. AF does not store data so you won't lose any of your content in an upgrade. If you have a heavily customized style, though, you will need to figure out what has changed since the last release and make adjustments. If you can live with this, I highly recommend using the named releases with the actively developed branch because that is where the best functions are. Plus, the more people using it and, most importantly, giving feedback and helping where possible, the more solid it can be.
When I have added all the features planned for a branch,Office Standard 2010, I move to "Beta" to work out the bugs and then to "RC" for final checks. I try to avoid adding major features in either of these but might add minor ones, especially if they do not affect the styles or strings.
Version Status
Last updated:March 28, 2011
D6 1.x: This branch is feature complete and will only be getting security fixes and possibly bug fixes at this point. Support questions are answered if I have time but my focus is on 2.x. Even though this is the stable branch, you should consider using 2.x if you will not require absolute stability.
D6 2.x: This is the actively developed branch. Right now,Purchase Windows 7, most new capabilities are added here first and ported to D7 due to the fact Michelle is still working in D6.
D7: Troky ported and is also maintaining this branch. At this time, Michelle is not involved at all, so several kudos to Troky. Without him, there wouldn't be a D7 branch before next summer. Now that the D6 branch has a new alpha, the D7 branch should be getting one soon. Demonstration
ShellSN is the demo internet site for my modules, including AF 2.x, that you are able to play with. You are able to also view an example implementation on my Coulee Region forums but please never make an account there unless you actually plan to participate in our community. 2.x screenshots are available as well. There is no demonstration website for 1.x.
Themes with styles
If you offer a theme (free or for purchase) that includes an Innovative Forum style, let me know and I'll add you to this list.
Fever Ultra - Included within the pay version.
Share your website
If you are using this module on a publicly visible internet site, I'd love to hear from you. It's always fun to see your module employed in the wild.
Donations
My modules are not sponsored except for very rare paid for capabilities. I am a full time mom with no income currently. I use donations as my "mad money" to buy things that I'd like to have but can't justify putting into the family budget. If my module has helped you and you'd like to thank me monetarily, I usually have a Chipin active or you are able to use PayPal directly. My PayPal email has a domain of charter DOT net and a user name of mcox (didn't print it directly to confused spam bots). If you can't afford to thank with money, then go help someone who knows less about Drupal than you. Pay it forward. :)
Downloads
hunankl132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links