Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
mo99418tt

Default seal Metro

Lee thought: ancient hero of Youth
people feel good, feel no problem when, in fact, is the most terrible.
seal Metro: you take the car does not take the Olympics?
Lee thought: do not ride, too crowded, ha ha. we have to get into those imaginary things, when, just when your inner strength.
seal Metro: You're an exposure lasted long?
Lee would like: six months. was particularly lucky, and we inside jokes, saved at least 20 million of advertising costs and we sold in 2006, when the advertising is very hard, we do a very good small and medium customers, big customers, international vendors, people do not recognize us, that is a bunch of kids, even if I visited several of the former, he does not recognize you, we wanted to approach the time to do branding, do you have to spend money to push product, ah, no way, then think of this move has. the beginning, home So when they do a cover, to put together a group of people, and later , the front and rear opened 20 times for the topic, said that was particularly good ratings, and our aim is simply to publicize.
seal Metro: This time I interview you, some people heard the said: a look at you, look familiar! a business card, Lee thought. Then I thought that show up in Luyu read to you where you think you in this round of media bombardment which is not to dig out your star potential?
Lee thought: No! I told my staff but also many people I know, including many acquaintances, their children come to me practice, I told them about, with the publicity is publicity, When the work is work, it is two different things. propaganda is not true. I feel no star gas, in fact, dig out with the 60's, 70's with no difference, but above the buckle in the 1980s, and 1980s this help people have a common characteristic, that is better than others get in early, nothing special, not what a genius I 99 began to do site, and now 8 years, because more than others get in early, but they persevered, so have this result.
seal Metro: Media is perhaps the hope that one day you or those like Charles Zhang stars as the IT sector, you think you had this?
Lee thought: his imagination? I feel that I certainly people who want to become like that, made this company a great company, but we are also very realistic, we came so many years, is a long-distance running, and I do not care is 3 years later to become so, or 5 years later to become so, but I have such a direction will allow me to continue to go down.
seal Metro: It was often the target figure you mentioned, what would people?
Lee thought: I like many people, like Robin Li, Ding Lei, Chen, Jason Jiang, Ma, including the Bill? Gates, I very much appreciate, and you can from these people you find on a lot in common, as long as you learn these common point, you can not want to fail. JiangNaChun very hard, Li is rational, we all adhere to a common feature. all the time that his game is like Shengda Gang started the game when everyone agrees that this is a joke, then the remaining tens of cents, when Ding we all think he dead, the southern spring when the building started IDG not even vote for him, I think that group of people persevered and I do not think Who is the genius, it just kept going.
seal Metro: the growth of the IT sector, including the Internet, in addition to the 2000 trough, the new century re-growth in the dissemination of a phenomenon can be seen, they young, model features, in fact, as the media, you know that our mind, is also looking for the next round of models and celebrities.
Lee would like: But then again, a closer look at it, this group of people actually not a star you see in their lives is still a very ordinary person, nothing changed, you see these entrepreneurs, you start comparing him before, and now, in fact, they are not big changes in their daily lives.
seal Metro : now with these original be your role models who you have become a circle of people had.
Lee thought: okay. In fact, they are still much higher than me, because our business was small, but can be very good with them to learn. to ask them, they will not refuse you, you as a young, or even see you as he had to look at.
seal Metro: you out time, like Wang Shi ah, Ma they will have some evaluation of your many words of encouragement, is to see the kind of hope, growth, and the kind of speed is clearly faster than their time.
Lee thought: I do not think the speed have much difference, because not all people can run into the kind of first-class business and I am frankly speaking, we do thing the two share it, in fact, are second-rate business, but I think this life to have a second-rate business, but also their favorite, a team can always insisted on doing, I feel very fortunate to say UG3 or PHS, they are the best business, but they fall too fast; association, do computers, profit margins to two three points is definitely a second-rate business, but he can long-term healthy development, what kind of storms also can stand, I think we own is itself a second-rate business, but we can subjected to second-rate competition in this business, the future, once a first-class opportunity, we also can do well, and even do better than others.
seal Metro: Some people say you precocious right?
Lee thought: Some people say that.
seal Metro: It is not in high school already reflect this characteristic of?
Lee thought: there is no secondary school, since it is the business, which completely or with experience there, I do not think there is anything clever and know-how, because I was more than four years ahead of their peers to society.
seal Metro: Our new one called ; Success of flooding and lost, Lee thought: do not feel anything, because I think people really well, and always understand what they are doing, what he is, but a lot of the outside world to see, a lot of time to perform this kind of thing, but some people in the how to do or how to do, is not affected by these effects, especially over so many years of experience.
seal Metro: But you do not feel that this society so successful sort of a bit lost three of the five do?
Lee thought: there, too have! I have a lot of people venture out of their choice, and then 100% of regret, but I still can not hold, and now some people still want to venture out.
seal Metro: the air was filled with such a kinds of things.
Lee thought: Yes! a personal desire, the other as if the social atmosphere, too, are calling you: Get up! to start it! to succeed in this! This is another kind of social impetuous performance, but another level, especially as a young man, you let him try again, he would never know these experiences are from the error we made, and over, and it deeply remember, and I do not want to repeat such a mistake, so I think he should be willing to try one, if you do not try he might regret a lifetime, let him try.
seal Metro: I have noticed in some interviews which, you choose some advice to you as an example to those who.
Lee thought: I summed up the three points, the first point is to tell the truth, but many people do not want to listen to the truth, because truth very hurt people, the truth is not necessarily comforting. The second point is that I can tell you my experience, that experience is what I do over the experience, not what I read the book and some experience, some people may read some advice and experience of how, when he did not care, but waiting for him after he experienced in turn, and I say, did you say really makes sense and then the third I can only give you encouragement, and I can only give it three because I think these three are significant.
seal Metro: long ago you said in the blog, now might consider other people's money, that is, VC. I remember the first time and talk to you, you tell me, you did not spend a penny of others, are your own now venture to what extent this thing up?
Lee thought: it should be very fast, I can only say this because this side there are many uncontrollable factors, it is not light on me, it had to depend on each other, so I can not say this thing is dead, but will soon have the results.
seal Metro: as a company Prior to listing, there will be a silent period, you soon cast into the wind, so a little less recent exposure?
Lee thought: there is a certain relationship, but not all of the reasons, the key is that I feel in the past point has been talking about the things that stopped, and listen to everyone nausea.
seal Metro: The following story we all are looking forward to the next scene Well, the story is that VCs now say you are worth is hundreds of millions, and that the scale of this venture will be? you do not have it very small is it?
Lee thought: is speaking very small inconvenience, I can honestly speaking, I first very admired your level, then this is not a compliment, because you do these things for so many years the media have seen through, unlike some reporters, like, just want to take away from me what he wanted, he may not want to dig many of the real thing, this is the problem most of China correspondent, I think these things we can talk very clearly, including what billions of dollars worth of these things I think does not matter, I do not care about these things, this is just a concept, I do not need to do more to explain this thing, if the media find it useful to continue with this thing, I think in essence there is no positive or negative to say. anyway, we are willing to say so, then it would say so the more I explain the more meaningless.
seal Metro: Act II will be staged this year on it?
Lee thought: certainly will!
seal Metro: that next year we will see this year, we see a look very different to you?
Lee would like: hard to say, because I think the capital comes in, there will be a digestion period, if the capital comes in, will be smooth sailing, then I think too optimistic, I would Give yourself a digestion period, all the issues before digestion is good, and then go forward setting, just like roads, I laid a layer to layer, and then he built the highway, rather than up on the shop asphalt, on ahead of him, so I said it was a long-distance thing.
lost it?
Lee thought: I do not think there is no loss, all things are trade-offs, but I will not because I lose things, feel sad ah ah such low self-esteem, I would prefer to see to me and I'll get things going to get more things, four years I did not white, nor have to learn ah say, four years I learned something more, for example, you might need four years of college learned financial knowledge, I may, really, twenty-three weeks put it finished school, and put it together and apply.
seal Metro: in particular, direct application in the application of learning.
Lee think: ah, I just need 2-3 weeks, these financial standards, financial data, financial interface in the end what is, but if in college, you learn four years will not necessarily be applied to these things, you really With a clear target learning things very quickly and I do not know when the vehicle automotive networks, I basically spent half a year to learn car, you asked me six months after any one of the new car, it is about how much horsepower, I do not need to see I can know, because on the one hand you have learned these points, you learn a network, any network in a point where you are, and leaving you the ability to learn.
seal Metro: Your employees are college graduates do?
Lee would like: are college graduates. We are not demanding in the end is not college graduates, but to the 100% are college graduates, we more attention to the fact the state of mind, and discipline, because I think what is the ability to cultivate, and we hope he has a better foundation, do not want him to come up is a floor, we have to help him transform, re- decoration.
seal Metro: because there is no college experience, you will encounter a clear need for employees to learn the situation to do?
Lee thought: Of course with so much things to learn, for example, my Finance Chief Financial Officer of knowledge with me to learn, our Chief Financial Officer is the accounting industry, MBA, PricewaterhouseCoopers out, a lot of things have to learn them, including doing websites, how to structure the site, not me born will be, are to the side of these people, including some of our own leadership to the following study.
seal Metro: from the enterprise, reform and opening up, resulting from Liu, to the southern spring, there should be fourth generation of it, look to the future, do you think your generation will be missing what?
Lee thought: I do not know what this generation of defects in the end my biggest flaw, but also my biggest thing is to change I would be more simple, so many times when I was doing things right will select a line of sight, but will make others uncomfortable, and I change what I want to do things right, let someone else uncomfortable. I have made the biggest mistake ever, is doing things right, but people did not deal with a huge impact, very negative impact, but the ability to turn in the past that is still the right thing and I see a lot of companies, including our competition opponents, the large majority of people than I, a lot of things done very comfortable, but does not, then I feel that we are better than him, I accounted for 60% of things, comfortable 40%, and my With 60%, 40% on me to do, but if things go wrong, the back to do better, but also a lost bureau.
seal Metro: major decisions, who will give ideas to find do?
Lee would like: Frankly, all the major decisions are dependent on their inner, most real idea, this idea of ​​the most primitive of the most authentic is the most correct.
seal Metro: will to prove themselves through the exchange of it?
Lee thought: will, will listen more, will swing around, these things are, but every time these things will find the final choice from his heart the most are in fact true The idea can also be said that each time depends on feeling, rather than a sudden there's this feeling, is through the accumulation of the past come, including experience, ah, I hear from other people, ah, and then for themselves, including company's recognition, in fact, the first option is the right choice. frankly speaking, such as at the present stage of our company encountered a lot of choices, there are many companies to acquire us, but also choose to sell, but also to continue their dry selection, financing is also a choice, but in fact, more financing is done, this is my first first choice in the middle you will encounter many temptations, such as several hundred million to throw at you here, you said it did not feel a thing is not possible, you will go to hesitate, to swing, but eventually return to nature, back to their inner feeling.
over this generation, is China's first batch of global features, there is the : have, but I do not agree with these belong to the 1980s, in this era will naturally have the characteristics of this era, the 1970s have such features as I think the most important group of people is unique because students to quickly access information, the information in them is completely transparent, so that they know one thing more, more cynical, that there is a benefit, that is, I just said, it makes They become very self-confident and very proud, in fact, that is the way, how do we press where the ego, the self-confidence with the place, but these things completely depends on experience, see and experience the time.
seal Metro: in you in this group, Lee seems to want to be more symbolic, even as representatives of view of you noticed this view of it?
Lee thought: notice.
seal Metro: do you have a pressure ?
Lee would like: no pressure, but often I feel that this is also a driving force to their own, that you must be good, then why should their work every day, work week so long, in fact, also a driving force in supporting.
seal Metro: this age is fun, you Guan Dele own it?
Lee would like: Guan Dele, I always Guan Dele own.
seal Metro: As you said earlier, no college, to start their own, like, it can be said that self-restraint and self-management.
Lee thought: I was in high school when, in order to update every day, all day-time 5 get up, and now, too, even to me at two o'clock, I wake up the next day or 7:00, I come to work on time, because you bring a young team, they can either learn your good also You can learn the bad, in fact, for me, I am not a little higher for himself how complicated things, but this way would be even better with this team, but if I go to work an afternoon, I want for this team , good for the team to pay for energy is much better than I have to pay a lot more from soon.
seal Metro: IT sector, promote the work of management is not happy do?
Lee thought: I think those things is to provide public information.
seal Metro: No talking about that child?
Lee thought: Yes! different countries, not the same as in the United States, is very conscious of, the United States, those engineers, they work to 4 , 5:00, in order to put all the things done, but we are now faced with a group of young people, and it is the United States is completely different. and you can look at all well, and can be long-term development of the company, are so The Lenovo, Huawei, is the same, no exceptions. do not speak the company, at least in terms of individuals, Jason Jiang Yeah, Zhu Hailong ah, are very hard to work with, know-how and this is no exception. impossible say that because I am a genius, I work only 2-3 hours a day, this company will be able to operate well and I think the game is in China this thing I do not know whether those things foreign is true, but I see In fact, a lot of things just as we have seen media reports, a lot of things to publicity is to set an example.
closure Park: In the process of social interaction, more and more stalls, more and more open field of vision, contacts more and more people will find some things let you down, I feel very hurt you?
Lee thought: no, because I have any contact with people are very cautious, I never drink first, on the other hand I others will not and never call each other brothers, whenever I first met you and I call each other brothers who refused to regard him out, because I think that we should take a rational view of these things.
seal Metro: Do ​​you think this is your natural character, or with your tutor about?
Lee thought: I do not think about these things too, like I have a principle that never lend people money, because I found my side to lend to people who are living a very painful . lending out money being paid, even friends did not have to do, at least I know you have the money to take out the possibility of money being paid 5%, may lose a friend and I do not borrow money, but will always be my group of people friends.
seal Metro: you have this situation that he has friends mm, and he told you to borrow money, how do you do?
Lee thought: I said I just do not lend this person , and I'll tell him the truth, he also recognized.
seal Metro: I also saw some friends opinion of you, say you this man is honest, of course, include you are aging. Luyu was in the comments when you say these people look like Lee is the kind of new man, do you think so?
Lee thought: I think this is not good to say each person is different views, such as All my girlfriend around how people would think her boyfriend is so good, young company doing pretty good, but my girlfriend would say, you work all day, all work on Saturdays, Sundays not with me, cold, and will say so I think all things are both advantages and disadvantages of, but I think the most fundamental is that I feel I am the person that is not bad, and very simple.
seal Metro: how do you view wealth? because of your wealth from the perspective of our expectations, more and more, your view of wealth that has been formed yet you?
Lee thought: in fact, until now, has not been very care about this stuff, but I believe that is something bigger, wealth should worry about and I do not spend any money on the one hand, the second in it, and have never for the money to worry about, so in this regard, I really do not have much feeling.
seal Metro: you give the family money it early?
Lee thought: No, because parents are working very good, more money is placed in company, to develop, because I spend money every month thousands of pieces, nothing too much money to spend, I came to Beijing, what to wear what clothes I wear now, so.
seal Metro : the growth of wealth will bring many changes, for example, we often see the example of food through the change, and live has changed, then contact the people have changed, too many such examples.
Lee think: I seek is not here, I am pursuing my team, and this matter is not well. not very different from anything to eat, what nutrients you are not missing, I think a lot of time not to wear a few thousand, the million of the brand, but sometimes you wear those to prove anything to others, I do not need to prove to these people, and I was wearing a ######## watch other people do not think I'm wearing a false statement, I do not need prove these things to others.
seal Metro: Which one of your parents influenced you most?
Lee thought: my mother, because she managed the greatest impact on me, my dad basically very little about me. I When mom let my little tube of money, pocket money on a day when the primary issue, if the money spent is over, and never give me a penny. give me a book when the first day, to manage their own money. my dad more often in the back do I encourage you to do anything to support you and they in fact very few of my control.
seal Metro: What if I have the opportunity to interview your parents, I would ask them, now you look like is that before they expect you grow up to look like?
Lee would like: They did not imagine what I look into, because they have imagined what I'll have to look into, but later not into the later let my own ideas to develop according to their own, because they are in the arts, they did hope that I studied art, but first I do not like art, I do not have any art the second cell.

Sponsored Links