Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-17-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
9116u1ucwx

Default Owner of a small corporation 's journal treatment,

Owner of a small company's daily management, want to make friends to learn what business

1. small companies how to retain key:
2. on the authority
3. Some of the money should not be spared
5. on recruitment
6. the boss as much as possible cop
7. the company's relatives
8. When the boss and the driving
9. in due time and wages
10. learn to say
12. to avoid the smudge determination
13. policy-making
14. Cuozi in painting general
15. There are things more transparent the better
16. issued PPE
17. The signature and the certificate of financial system
18. on the stock, dividend and bonus
19. on a wage
20. full use of technological method to manage
21. From the results of management to process management

1. small companies how apt maintain key:
years, rising prices, rising costs, corporate profits have not been up much. Want to pay each employee a substantial increase, it is estimated that more than 90% of small companies can not do that. Sometimes my boss can not wait the door was shut the company, their stocks or real estate holding funds, plan a wash. Although in recent years due to insurance to each employee on the 5 1 gold, increasing per capita cost several hundred greenbacks per month, but the employees do not thankful, the staff only hand counted how much money each month, as the company's expenses had nothing to do.
Since we can not make everyone happy, I'll only meet 20% of the company's backbone. First, the development of key employees
shares: shares I ambition buy one obtain one, half-price marketing to key employees, within 5 years Divestment refund only headmaster, I am 3 times more than five years Divestment redemption. 60% of yearly bonuses out of profits. Anyway, the money we acquire, but the shareholders of the company once made a sorry thing, twice penalty, discounted from the money paid because shares. This move actually so that, in the last 5 years without a shareholder left the key positions and the company has shareholders, saved me a lot of vigor. Why not give away opener employees
shares? In truth, I do not concern about money, effectively white people do not amount a thing, and the shares of the money but also as a deposit, make grid in case the shareholders do, say no money employee stock ownership through dividends back to 5 years, not where's the output into ah
2. on the company authorized
remember when just a dozen people, all the company I am maximum busy, often take two or three sales cries at the same time, had to arrange for allocation, billing, purchasing, came a day early, go at the latest. Once my sibling to the company, saw a long time, made with affection, said: The results of four to five years the company has developed small, has been more than a dozen individuals, and employees feel extremely depressed, no development. Later, the assignment of administration must finally understand that decentralization, even now employees can do your 70%. Sometimes really anxious ah, it's remove to the customer on to the next is the distinction between sales staff do not talk about it a little down, await for them to immediately rush to their own, the bear had to persevere, or his employee to progress.
small companies in the development process is a ridge 15, 50 is a threshold, 200 is a threshold, management does not improve, generally can not be beyond developed. Everything hands-on boss, company, sorry 15. Ability of a person, and can be directly managed seven or eight persons, abilities, only the direct leadership of four or five individuals. The most effective sector of each country is the military, take a look at the organizational architecture of the armed forces: a squad of eleven or twelve individuals, in addition to monitor but also have a vice squad, a platoon of three classes, one with three rows, and so on. Head of the tube more than a thousand, hundred of which may only come to know. Head of a fighter saw a problem, would not criticize the soldiers, he would only damn the soldiers where the camps battalion administrator, battalion commander is Zaima, a management level, the final squad leader to the soldier peeling trouble. Therefore, despite the millions of soldiers and armed forces, can still be curried.
Now buyers can find what I buy, I always say: when the province will begin
just one or two people, their sale, purchase, conservation, go to the bank. There was no enrolled capital, business authorize by a friend. Studying outside their own for a few months to do the accounting to start a blind statements. At the end of the Inland Revenue tax return, report a delivery, specifically to deal with staff looked at his eyes and started asking questions. Asked the question I simply do not understand, let alone answered. Specifically to deal with staff look pessimistic, and asked: I Peizhexiaolian: report to the Inland Revenue tax return. Obviously, I was responsible for managing members of the impression: The next day I was looking for a accounting firm, 300 yuan in January, after the Inland Revenue do not own to run the. The company has a dozen people, I still do account for accounting firms, the company has only one cashier and no full-time accounting and Kuguan. The good business development in subsequent years, not less money, funds may be no one on the end of the year the company increased the number of accounts. Later, I found the company at a time a dozen people, the boss could not see, but to one person, the whole company is like a sieve, as are apertures everywhere, to the recess of the money will be strange. Jiao and employees are expected to Lei Feng,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers, the doors are not even 70% commission to employees, he also misses the remaining 30% did not corrupt cheat. Only sound system, so that perfect heart in the right of people to manage the company. I am thankful to the accounting work is very responsible. Then do the next life company, at all times four individuals, must be a boss, an accountant, a cashier, a Kuguan, annihilating no longer the province of that money.
this sentence on 90% of the company who is, of course, whether you feel that the remaining 10% is also worth a try.
to cling to a general company at a time three to five years, earn some money, the boss began to wonder another what to do with. Most people find their own industry as well as others in the industry to make money, unfortunately, I was one (I feel the experience of small businesses throughout the programmable error Daquan). The end of the century, a hot head, opened a restaurant, from bad luck began. I think their sales had quite a talent, Kai Fanguan be no problem. Surprisingly, there is light this damn restaurant sales do not, do not eat at most to one another. I would not eat or drink, there is no patience and musing new trays chef. And not just purchase checkout Kaifan Guan, health and pestilence prevention, industrial and advertisement public safety experts to keep up with everything, from dawn to dusk tired to death, do not start a company with a large ones, I really had no perseverance, looking for a manager to take charge of the company, management was a muff , half pay hundreds of thousands, simply close. Now who I talk to whom I mentioned Kai Fanguan anxious, to a restaurant row, other Yigai of debate.
If you are interested to Kaifan Guan, must first want to understand the retinue points:
A: Can you dine the painful nightfall
B: the case of the restaurant then transfer out to others to understand why the sale on the house (not listen to one side of the lecture, some squatting in the restaurant two days)
C: restaurants, rent, staff costs and other expenses is gist to how much each table every day, the restaurant location, what levels of customer-oriented, one day turning a few time units, the average digit of each table consumption, gross margin number, if earn back (crashing a finger count must be good, not even a piece of the toes, or dead you lose.)
D: near the industrial, commercial, health, public safety experts, local hooligans you of doing so.
E: parking problems.
F: looking for chef. After he base how to manage, is the contracting Houchu or water commission?
G: your wife is willing to do to you buy or find a faithful wife who, like you do procurement.
H: restaurant servant accessible Guanchiguanzhu, and wages are growing quickly recently, leaving a rich allowance. Well you can count your own exploitation and your mama your dad your wife.
I: ... ... there are many problems in N they want it.
According to my experience, good restaurants and prettiness museums are not dry, just check the newspaper to kas long asthe transfer of information, basic to these two sectors.
another: I had also had a sideline apparel, energy-saving equipment, etc., did not make money.
I am more ashamed, not lingered in a great company and has not received systematic management training. Although when I finished institute two years into the major ministries, unfortunately Zhiwu too low, did not learn the true averaging. A talk about management, general feeling of people was very convincing, just like martial masterpieces in the gate of the conscientious, while he is a born street gang war in the small fry, there is no methodology, only lessons. Sometimes feel success is not copying the error is repeatable. For instance we kas long asMicrosoft is running even if every step and can not be another Bill Gates, but if people like me do not like the original accent on financial management in all likelihood there will be loss of money.
in the next period of time, I gradually learned to make their lists, which it thought what to write. But to the new venture's friends read my blog, would make the same mistake is estimated only hope that the mistakes that small point, during a short point, once and for all, seen a hundred times on the coast into the water after swimming teaching pieces must beverage water.
on recruitment recruitment years no less, a few years ago up to one afternoon when I interviewed fifty or sixty people. At first no experience, every time people are looking for the best move, the wage service jobs are often more than a thousand strokes of Famous Universities, English Guo Siji. It was discovered that attracted people simply unable to retain. Simple work posts have been fully qualified for secondary school students, both undergraduates find inappropriate, just write us bragging when convenient. Another interview candidates say is not the whole letter, and sometimes the other just lost my job loss approximation for a new job, what they defiance to promise. Business recruitment of a particular company, post salary as a thousand hardly ever, a girl resumes through the interview, degree, 3 years work experience, the salary of two thousand five job, I asked her on the job than the wages of low wages, can accept. She said no problem without hesitation. Because of her position more suitable for business, I hired her. Two weeks later, her former business and complete the transfer of the next day she left after leaving the floor is actually the low wages, and made the company very passive. Again I called the recruitment of one thousand five hundred yuan a former wage girl, is still the position, not only do good, but also very satisfied with the wage. Most people deal with new jobs and benefits are not only on, the promoted or demoted, too few people, Dengxp should count as one.
recruiting experience is: would prefer lose a thousand, not a wrong move (from a prominent figure in the history of quotations.) According to my experience, the company recruited as low a silhouette hiring high a silhouette of wages results were better (that is, recruit third-rate genius, dry second-rate work, issued first-class wages. Of course, these first three flows are relative.) Recruitment should be too much trouble, carefully check the identity of candidates. Last year, my company for two new employees occurred absconded with money accident, call to find the other person without fear: Anyway, I'm interested in education when the ID card are artificial home address, regardless of thousands of dollars pol.ice all. Not to mention pol.ice really matter. Now recruitment, local companies are all verified, all aliens have local security, and deceit are Yigai not. Since no similar incidents. I
for laid-off personnel have a certain bias. Most laid-off personnel, especially the larger state-owned unit of age is basically laid-off workers complaint, I feel the community of his injustice, and the discontent and the original units have all the bad habits into the new company, that company gave him what benefits are should be, others are due to him, and complicated to integrate into the new company, a small part of the total of practical work hard. Not suitable for private sector workers laid off about it. In addition to relatives and friends to use less less it, I will also residence this topic later.
cop boss as a day of total company a lot of things happen, and some should be commended, and some should be denounced. The criticism and applause in the end who will enforce it?
just dry the company, could not find the owners of feeling, usually they Zuifan, people, so I rarely have any problems staff said. Results slack employees, who also refused to accept who work can not be carried out. But then I go on like this it is not, they begin to Ban Qilian, people, under the new problems that came out, the company has focused almost all of the contradictions to me and between staff, employees often face to face with the merits of my theory It's really depressing when the boss, but I really do not want increased assistance as a manager. Later, more contacts with Japanese companies and found a lot of mystery. Japanese companies rarely criticized general manager of the ordinary employees, the company can be kind of low-level employees, but he often face in front of staff reprimanded Gongsi navel cadres, and ordinary people make mistakes by the staff responsible for the direct leadership, of course, made the end of wages, general manager of mind can be unambiguous, so the company is not only well managed and staff are also more balanced mind.
he can work jade stone mountain, went onward, we a small company, whatever the result, there are several capable. So clear responsibilities to meet, who's men who deal with their own problems, do everything to push me. Anyway, I generally praise good deeds, to encourage the main charge of their own mistakes but I rarely publicly criticized, usually in personal exchanges. Not long, the company managed smoothly, and I in the company's picture has been greatly improved, the staff even more esteem for me.
sometimes feel a bit like the boss of ancient emperors to the company for the country. If the emperor was wise and minister is stupid, people often feel that country there is still hope, at worst side of the Qing-jun, another minister of the matter. And if the dictator is stupid, people often think that this country is hopeless, began to wonder riot regime change. When the boss we can not let employees leave for it to rise up or stand with their feet, as executives and managers enjoy the company post allowance should surely share those concerns for the boss, the evil person singing cop should be doing my part, and employers should generally be to maintain a loosened outlook, exposure to the event, the spectator do. However, managers need support, if necessary in principle wrong, I usually clear stand to support it.
7. the company's relatives
this problem, I just capable, no experience. Fortunately, my wife has been good work units, 500, of little interest to my small company, the company first built, in consensus with usual types of cases seen and heard enough to decide as far as possible without relatives and friends. Then the company to a certain size, the field one elder called and said her son (my cousin) graduation year, a regional manufacture, our small company as sales, income is not very high, hoping to Beijing Development . My relatives and family difficult because of special circumstances in which a baby can not go to work, and to come to Beijing, I had seen this cousin, now eighteen-year-old, very beautiful, was like the company is lack of people, with who is not used, So I readily coincided.
cousin just arrived in Beijing, chamber and embark are in my parents house, young and old habits of life, and made my mother always find me complaining. After some time, I will arrange to their company quarters, be considered to solve the problem. Cousin who is very clever, would come to something, a few months to fully accustom to a corporate context,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, but also in sectors where the business done quite well and the total commission the first of several. Later I discovered that his cousin often in the company announce its own special personality, Yaowuheliu to colleagues, other employees a great response. I asked him about this a few back, he said that some reform, but with little success. A year in the past, his cousin has been in the industry themselves, and aplomb. At this time, his cousin told me that several students in his hometown, smart and reliable, and hope to bring back attach in the company. I think this is a good thing ah, come on, approve all. Trouble began.
cousin and several of his friends together for food and shelter, said only the mother tongue among themselves, in addition to the company who I can not understand. And though they have different departments, but the director was aware of the collusion between them to earn polluted money. Cousin is very smart, he had spread that there are contradictions between the shareholders of the Company, he is my this school, so his immediate supervisor not the wrong side, or end of trouble. Many employees the company was really scare him, and after a period of time, the problem was reflected come to me. Companies deal with such problems is the first time a fine has been advising, the second dismissal. My cousin talked about a return, he said each of the offerings will not repeat similar mistakes. Not a month, another department head told me that his cousin in the work of small teams, and not only do not care about the other employees, and even encourage others to do it together. I was really embarrassed, then regardless of the Yanghuweihuan, and I also expect the company stronger and bigger, so start with the shareholders of old age na. As short-term grief long grief, a bite, I will cousin and his little gang out of the company after another, amuse. Business this shock six months.
cousin away from the company's customers depend on, is still the industry to do a lot of paying the money earned each year to buy a car.
relatives and friends can not or do not have it, or did not have relatives and friends finally done.
have heard about his other company executives after the company stronger and how to deal with relatives. Five or six of his relatives in his business gain or loss does not help him dry and make the development of the company after the relatives and can not keep pace, and take the high hard to manage. At this time, he was taken to preserve the family asset at the disbursement of the method: the old big adding to the amount of money to help their business, companies pay to the youth for study overseas and shall bear all costs, after perusing into the MBA to find work to help the flat to solve this thorny problem, high!
boss and drove back home last year, a relative into a car seat. Not long just to get the relatives, are exercise drivers. A spacious and straight on the road, the driver's hand is in constant earth, left click the right look, the car is also painted dragon, I sat in the seat of vice, was very nervous, wearing a seat strap, his mouth would have less , the foot of the straight hard, keep the car on the driveway next to the trumpet, better, and finally arrived safely. Looking back ten years ago he had just to get this when the driver's brother is sitting in my old car also said the same problem, when your confident enough, people do not understand how the car will have this feeling, and now had just understand.
summarize your own company, and often made a similar mistake. Policy flip-flop to see what other companies are often new charter forehead brought on by a movie, found invalid over time and reinvent the wheel, which makes the employees know what to do. Some of the original commission incentives has been well proven more reasonable and staff are recognized experts in what happens after listening to speeches or reading a book of this authority is not well thought out and combined with the company to become the duplicate the actual situation, immediately re-enact the policy, complaining about the bad results of accounting operations, employees complained about the policy is rational, then dart a pass back to the same.
now often surprise, do the company and driving a lot like the boss namely like the driver, the automobile on the road, at all times 2 white lines of the lane within OKAY, do not have time to adapt the steering cycle, otherwise weary drivers, travelers exhausted, Long car likewise painted risk-prone, thankless. As long for companies do the same operations in a controlled company among do not make a huge error, plan implementation ought be stable and retain consistency, the staff heart base. Small commerce owners the power coiled into 1, the lack of oversight, plan ought be careful, or the company's absolute in the correction, operators lack a sense of permanence, do not sprint strange light. Think about why the promise had Dengxp system 50 years behind the handover.
wages in due time and in fact, this one is the most basic quality of the boss. Estimated that each owner will not object to this (at least in words, would not object), but the reality is that many companies can not do this.
in journal operations, it will often encounter the circumstance of fund deficit, such as pressing the end or the end of cargo from the plant to get a big deduct, do not work party escorted the timely remittance of project funds, bank loans to be immediately returned, and so on, all of which are for the owner failed to pay wages for the full reason. Boss commonly think: are not without wages, but a little a few days later, the company funding limitations, staff should comprehend. The truth is: for anyone reason, for no wages in full and on time, employees can not understand. Wages are not the boss reward, but his hard-earned, maybe he was waiting to take the pay day to pay the lease, but also for the month or pay children's school fees. Failure to get paid employees may presently face the answer of survival. Under normal circumstances, owners pocket the money more than human alive points, so the boss often assume that the wages of employees a few days later to get right.
tight money so if you encounter how to do? Under normal circumstances, do what it do business, how much how much the interest earned, not to look in bank loans. If the banks get loans, but also between relatives and friends within the company or fund-raising, where money made it clear that, on a good period of the borrowing and interest, most of the staff to grab the business for the company was willing to participate. Is unable to pay wages to the end, if the company wants to continue to do so, the boss or their own money to start with ourselves to come out, the car is not enough to house the first pawn, and cash flow to come over and redemption.
wage arrears this a bit like drugs, once there will be the second time, as long as the funds will be used for a nervous boss overdue wages to ease, the employees and the trust of the company and the boss evaporated. Surveys show that most people can not tolerate the company is owed wages, some enterprises that are often the most important factor mobility.
10. learn to say
have invested our company, the company loaned money to always individuals, of lesson, special circumstances employees can advance part of their wages. Two years ago, the backbone of the company employees to find me a conversation, he asked: , like a long time, I said: I said: by three hundred thousand. I am very wondered to ascertain bank loans to buy a house can be ah, the employee said, seeing for bank loans to disburse interest and fees, can not calculate of seeing for companies to borrow money to pay amuse on the. Later I learned that he had thought to buy a set of housing and housing appreciation to make money anyhow. A year later, the employee left the other causes. Think Had a lend, this time really hard to come behind. Had turned down a return, like later handled a similar situation. Over the years, the company, including me, have ample money to buy all the shareholders are looking for bank loans, no one to borrow the company liquidity. Think about the money, how can the company then replaced the function of banks. Many of the provisions of the company
sometimes have special circumstances, but in principle must take a firm stand on the owner to provide equality before the amount of patients not anguish from the so-called unjust, there are no walls to take the air, at the peak of a precedent after the other the bad management of the staff. In recent years the medium has been shouting to the lawful system do not rule of male, must have his reasons. When the boss to say Finally, the results of his company who went out of business. When the owner does not own the company is not responsible fknow next to nothing ofmeone else for your sake.
11. Do not expect to make friends within the company when the boss
just not secondhand to administrate people, feel that the company should be equal,Buy Lacoste Trainers, we are all friends, there is nought cozy to talk. Done fhardly everme time, feeling the company is chaotic, the system exists in label only, and mistakes spend is very low, we basically want to Gansha day just do it at the end of yet no one can pay less hair.
day, a friend working in a large company to me to be a long time, take the time said to me with deep feeling: You manage to reinforce the, ah, can not see half a day in the company who is the boss, employees are not scared of you both Yeah do not listen to you. I heard that makes sense, but also specifically how to do not understand. Problem was the outbreak was concentrated, the company is solemn corruption, inefficiency, employees feel that there is no unexpected development, a total of several main singled own a pond, a dozen companies that run 7 or eight and a half away customers.
Fortunately this time I have another smaller branch offices, new tactics a few sales. After all, I am starting from scratch, cerebral capability is lusty enough, a bite to start. The lessons, developed strict rules and seriously implemented, the business rapidly with promotion, one year after the person has returned to a dozen and profits than ahead.
think about the intellect or your own, or did not, that their company should be the same as the state-owned companies, everybody is the company's ownership, all are equal, we do a good aware to do things, is purely nonsense. The interests of different people within the company, different jobs, but where no utter parity. Although we are equal in identity, but the terms of salaries and bonuses on the job how can equality? Why in addition to monopoly industries, most state-owned companies have closed down? Because the conception of state-owned corporations management operation does not meet the current market economic and social environment, I think we grew an schooling fundamentally incompatible with human nature. Hatoyama said in the original Red Lantern, Hee hee are all benefits to the earth, people are all benefits to Rangrang, a recluse of the monks even understand this truth. When the boss when the boss now, not two sweet sugar cane, I do not expect to make friends with the employees, all according to rules and regulations, so long as manage the company, so we try to get more salary bonus, everyone on the insurance, key employees to share the company shares the fruits of development, my rectitude would be ended. The boss has always been a lonesome job, make friends outside the bar in the company.
say that rules and regulations, each company has a bit of the size of Big Ben, but different levels of the company's management can be a big difference to go, the key lies in if the rules and regulations to be implemented in ardent, the boss can not be acknowledged by their own rules and regulations in person or arrange fhardly evermeone to monitor implementation. The implementation of good rules and regulations, personnel management is a material of course, all play by, the owners are needless reproved employees all day long. In fact, from the Office of the company until now, I do not have abusive terms against any employee, has come back after leaving several employees, the reasons are incapable to tolerate even a new boss angry name-calling, Oh, but I feel now I'm kinda in the company classic, at least the company would not say friends to see who is the boss.
12. to avoid the spot decision
film and TV works, weeklies and radio often have this scenario: Under the leadership of the grassroots cadres and on-site office or visit,Womens Lacoste Arin Trainers, with people young and old to reflect local officials torrential tears protracted some of the issues, leadership comrades of the big hand wave, very incited to reprimand those who do not, as the corrupt officials, the removal of the removal of the justice of righteousness, a few years can not solve the problem within five minutes of the scene to solve the great satisfaction, chilly !
when the boss did not take long, company personnel gradually increased, and my appetite to gradually distend the leading, often a peppery brain and waved his hand to solve the problem. Once,Lacoste Trainers, I complained to a bookkeeper, distinct clerk B robbed his customers of vicious competition, the same low amount resulted in a unattached business consumer does not intentionally report a salesman from the purchase, the company also suffered losses on profits. I am a maddening, this utmost doing of selfishness How can stomach, then put up a notice: This bear business, not only did not commission salesman B, and informed reproof, all prize goes to a sales commission. B salesman was keen to find my feedback to the user that he has followed more than six months, the amount models are basically stable, emerge from there are times when he went out to visit the user to call other users to the company details the results of the implementation of a salesman questioned the phone, after a clerk not only failed to deliver to B, but also allows users to go directly to a salesman and promised more benefits themselves, virtually broke the business. I am very surprised after listening, how to say with a completely different ah. Then find a few other clerk verified that the elementary true B salesman. Well, notification has been posted, which can do? Then a pass and to develop fitting regulatory remedies to avoid hereafter similar episodes. After reflection: Why did not make a decision to look into it? If B salesman perhaps more introverted allege not directly open to me depart, and this greater loss of the company and the company will have in mind other staff Yeah. Looking back some of the recent rash often make quick decisions, very sorry, it seems that bureaucratic mantra: Think of this study to assure causativeable argument. Jade Emperor Chrysostom last words to say can not just change, today's owner can not be a full investigation, but the head does not make a decision casually, or lose credibility every day, flip-flop.
employees come to me now to solve the problem I usually say: OK, I know, so I'll check a few days and give you a reply. This rarely occurred in similar mistake. It seems things can not just instantaneous gratification, to entirely take into account, the higher the position the more should be avoided at present decisions. Or how many people feel the slow response to large companies work, it is estimated if the big companies have responded quickly to the self-employed as quickly as the big companies will transform self-employed.
policies after years of exertions, the company finally got a outstanding brand in Beijing, power of attorney, I am very happy. To complete the brand's sales tasks throughout the year in Beijing, the company sales meeting held in the meeting, I careful layout of each employee to the sales department the task, set a good full-year sales target.
three months later, the company's sales agent brand in early development of the quarter failed to meet sales targets, why? The company's overall sales is beautiful good, but the sales of mark products scattered, is it not good at sales of main product sales? Sales training did not keep up?
occasionally hear the talk between the salesman I solved the secret.
after work, I was ready to go outside to listen the two salesman in the chat.
a salesman: Yeah we shove the cardinal production? so. It is said namely B is not merely the backbone of the company and the salesman or the minority shareholders, he like this, let unattended a salesman.
I reflected for a long time, the error is still me. Although the main product sold may be smaller and sometimes immediate profits, but if we consider the cost and completion of the mission service of manufacturers of assorted promotional support or more good than harm, the key is that these people do not care, they only care about their income, once and for all, human nature is selfish (Oh, do not encounter the theme, harmony), or the company's sales policy of no good.
next day, I re-enact the sales provocations, tilted to the main product, where sales of flagship product, not fair a profit commission, as well as water commission, and each quarter, such as water main product proficient to fulfill the task will affect the quarter-quarter awards . Policy changed, immediate, while the second 15 min of the successful achievement of sales of main products.
In general, the interests of employees and the company is incongruous with the interests of the boss, there is often a clash between the two. Expect employees to martyrdom private interests sake of interests of the company is basically a fancy. But the boss has the convenience of the boss, the boss is the company policy-makers, he can use person nature meantime dodging drawbacks policy, the interests of the employees and the company as much as likely the interests of consensus, so that both a boom, a detriment for either sides. This does not absence to do ideological work, employees themselves energetically toward the intention of the boss wants. Flood control, like the antique, as to divert the main block supplement. A sage policy must be invariable with human ecology, all those hollow statements should be abandoned. Some of the chairmen (including the less I had to forever ambition to bonuses, and more about philosophy of life for employees) to staff to do reports on the stage set of a set of truths, and occasionally do not even say the letter, now, who more than anybody else foolish, non-profit to be made, the policy was erroneous revisit the big deal it is. The implementation of the last century, the land compact system in rural reform, a pack on the psyche,I suggest Hot 2011 spring fashionable Etam Etam W, in the ultimate inquiry, or for the policy was eventually in line with human nature.
14. Cuozi in drawing general
company sales director for a long time without a dozen sales to manage by me, not I do not want to set up management, but the backbone of that department in the capacity of several similar not especially famous, and because of restrictions on the industry and the policy decision to develop the sales of each salesman basically going it alone, little mutual cooperation, long time we all become more selfish. Staff capacity and other key employees more than the poor, liquidity is relatively large, so no sales head. Every day I
So in addition to several other managers to communicate with the outside a dozen people have all form of sales management, bores me to decease. Sales coordination with other departments when someone happens because no dictate of the department, other department managers often do not buy it. Status not waited, so he came to me, alas.
is unbearable, Cuozi in general must pull a director of sales improvement.
therefore promoted the development standards, and then based on performance, aptitude, rapport with other colleagues, such as whether the assessment, and finally elected a director, whereas not ideal, while the dry side of the train it.
year later, the color is not very competent, but the customary is pretty pipe in good order. Companies need to unpack the original arrival time, sales of public regional health needs cleaning, vacation arrangements, headache duty requires me to go and delegation, sometimes they sing and sing good cop bad cop. Well now, there are competent, and since a few hundred dollars a month more to get post allowance, of course have to take on more responsibility, food Jun salary King and share those cares you, I just find the head of sales, so he arranged on the line. Moreover, as new products to adjoin manufacturers arrange training, coordination with other departments to the sales director job I do not see what the year is also a big mistake. It seems there is a puny charge is better than none ah. The ability of people not born, like bees, as usual everyone just now, at a time the young royal pudding fed by the queen bee culture, it can grow into queen.
15. There are things more transparent the better
whenever the boss, announced the basic policy of all sales will be the actual cost of the goods have reservations, either for employees or lower-level dealers or partners, bosses are generally do not pay the conviction.
2006 years, we need for business development in a city approximate Beijing set up a branch office is to take a partner in the local part of the gain of shares, the company offered in the form of key employees stationed, local horse owner of the company partners Total continue to be a general manager responsible for daily operations. Because the other is a mature gainful company, so do not anxiety to open its first two years will lose money problems. We had agreed on cooperation: agency company office as my sole local distributor of a product, to enjoy my company stock from the factory the same reserve price and the same kinds of promotional policy of accepting all types of business operations headquarters guidance, end points proportion of profits according to their share dividends.
everything right, I will cooperate with the office management of the business by the deputy general manager of the old Ho is responsible for the aisle, until the end of the year, no problem.
the second year, contradictions emerge. Purchase from the Corporation, the branch need to open value-added tax votes, and each are essential to head the Treasury sent a car to make the goods from the factory to the freight station and then sent to the branch is situated, it will produce a great amount of logistics and tax costs.
take into account the cost of any old no place out, so in the new year to the office and factory made product pricing policies, secretly left by 2%. No walls is not to take the air, the total branch horse business for many years in this business, has links with sellers across the country, less than a month to see what the old policy provided by the sales in question. Sales meetings in a factory, the nag always looking for any old confrontation, of course, trying to camouflage what the old, the two almost fell out.
total horse completely lost any believe in the old, directly to me, to raise this issue if not resolved, the parties can not continue to cooperate.
good words to appease me, will work with manufacturers Original agency agreement signed by a clean chest of the year, while shipments from the manufacturers warehouse and delivery costs, costs of funds used, storeroom charges, invoicing and other details required to pay the tax out a the menu one by one calculation, the results roughly 2% of water. After reading the heart horse along a total gas, and frankly at all times manufacturers reserve price and policy on the sale he was not a deception, the 2% fee that he can fully understand and accept. I then sold a large commitment to use the advantages of cooperation to fascinate more manufacturers to apply for increased sales support, branch offices will allow myself to enjoy more rewarding than the prices and policies. Ma always to the satisfaction, in a dispute evaporated. I think: In fact, the requirements of partners only a right to know, an equal understanding of the rights of manufacturers of real sales policy.
highly developed in communications today, virtually a hidden conservative. City South that the northwardly half of the premier two hair cheaper do not know the situation will never seem. They do not involve personal privacy does not affect the fundamental interests of the company, the affairs of the company are basically transparent. The keep price for all sales of goods open, just prior to them of the logistics, warehousing and other tariffs measured at amortized cost method provides the lowest sales, the other completely the sales themselves, and that the employees and the company not only increased between the two sides common trust and simplify a lot of sales of intermediate links, to improve the response speed.
16. issued PPE
start-up company, adapted to the set of state-owned units, at times in the festivals point of labor supplies, beverages food oil and the like, each time the company sent a car to purchase back crunching while busy employees after each hand to get some bicycle pack, some taxi, and some take a piecemeal way home. Then the company were gradually increased, the business is also busy to gradually stop sending supplies of labor. Chinese New Year last year, went to a friend
companies are grabbing up with what they had made before the holiday, two bundles of restroom paper per employee, a tub of cooking oil, a few vats Coke, a carton of citrus. Per employee in front of a dozen small pile, many people are anxious about how to get home, make a car not worth it, can not take a bus and took it.
I entered the friends office, he afterwards it. Hey come see me for a melody, said to me:
br> Friends Guzuogaoshen said to me:
ah, these things Tandao only a hundred dollars per head but also a lot of looks, and more cost-effective ah. as the insurance to employees on the
March the company recruitment, the candidates will have a once worked at a friend's company.
I asked him: You're welcome. fatigue insurance do not give the end of the year bonuses were not gloried, the boss was considered too fine. point bonus know next to nothing ofmething, then people complain how mercurial it privately.
Now this society, who more than anyone else foolish, the boss know thattoilet paper valueless as employees know thatan oversupply of merchandise, supermarkets, so what's to be Han, apparent price. When the boss is best when making decisions, consider the perspective of the employees, so as to lessen low-level mistakes committed. Otherwise, the antique feel smarter than others, sooner or later stumble.
17. financial system of the signature and certificate
day a few years ago, I was change the advertising material on the seat, Suddenly came the quarrel to the sound financial room, a short while, cashier and clerk Mary Little Ma got angry manner came up to me. Pony said:
> Mary wronged straight away tears: Mary apparently put on the table, how could not it! stupid lawsuits field, keep me head is big.
I said:
it touched me greatly, there are loopholes in the process of attribute, if the check can not find worker whose duty? I'm really magistrate, I can not decide. All by, the company's cash management is strict, where the clerk returned the cash, the cashier on responsibility by the site and verify the authenticity of a good income, and then issued the cash receipt to the clerk, the sum stated on the receipt, payment people customer name, appointment of signature by the payment confirmation. Clerk the receipt to the bookkeeper of a coupler account, accounting, daily cash receipts under the cash equilibrium for the company's catalogue. Cash terms these years has never made a mistake. However, relatively slack management of the check, is the general responsibility by the clerk to the cashier bin.
this happened later, the company immediately to modify the process to provide for a clerk on duty received the returned check, the cashier, you must sign the work order in the clerk confirmed the clerk is also required to advance the work of a single note on the check out the cross-check number and amount, if any dispute at any time for future reference, so that a ring ring sets, accountability, and to a similar dispute was unlikely to recur.
summarize the lessons of these years, I do think that companies must improve the financial system was strictly enforced, the company big, uneven quality of personnel, if there are loopholes in the financial system, it is inevitable some people will make use of and unlawful enrichment , so that not only interests of the company suffered losses, but also played a bad guide, other workers will feel that they do not use company's financial vulnerability is a disadvantage, relatively speaking, it goes on the company civilization is getting worse, the boss to cry all the time Lai Buji the. Trinidad Long Beach is a precarious thing, no small number of financial vulnerability should be fraught. Meanwhile, the original certificate is also very important, a good mind as bad written, no one can remember costing half a year ago, the details of each individual, and a description of the original certificate just to make up for it. Financial system and the norms of his own reason, and sometimes even the bosses appear to limit the freedom, but the finance staff is filled and the financial system is sound and dry it is to do business is one momentous difference between the self-employed, or when we go it alone mom and pop to the development of five people when, in any case the link is not nigh the past. Unfortunately, they did not understand she was more silly, and no one has given me came over to help, so I started off catching a lot of detours, or as early as rich.
18. on the stock, bonuses and year-end awards
companies engaged in stock is not the same. How to calculate shares of listed companies and I do not quite understand how the transfer is estimated that we must consider the company's firm assets, working capital, annual profitability, intangible assets, earnings, debt ratio and other aspects of it.
our employee stock ownership, what elusive assets, proceeds and so nobody are contained, the boss let, people actually enjoy the benefits. We only count the company's net assets. Zhang statements out of the end of each accounting, clear out the company's nailed assets, working capital, accounts payable, deferred depreciation, current year profit, tax costs, etc., plainly, the backbone of employees who want all the public shares. Because I usually trust in employees, most of them even without looking statements, see the company at the peak of the web assets worth of investment shares about a year after the dividend ratio and value-added ratio to be satisfied. Of course, prim methods should allow third-party accounting tight and issue wealth appraisal report, but I see no need employees will be elated to retention trouble. Employee stock ownership, the company gave each person a receipt, jot clearly the amount of the employee contribution, and then entered into a shares of each shareholder concerts, clearly written employee the amount of actual investment, the ratio of the total shares, an annual bonus program, the two sides benefit duty , Divestment methods, etc., signed and sealed by both parties, the left one, everything OK. As for the staff after five years if you want to Divestment, we will be the web assets or the measurement of the preponderating redemption price, or by staff three times the actual amount of investment redemption. Now the company has long been the first time shareholders of shares over five years, because the company well, has not happened Divestment phenomenon.
shares, I found a phenomenon: the most athletic shares sales staff, finance staff shares the most negate. This is probably the daily work with the staff of the nature of the two departments to see the problem with the way the bar. Sales staff is always a positive impulse to do things, easy to only pay consideration to what the positive side, ignoring the negative side. Finance staff to work more wary, look at the problem easy to overlook the positive side, only to see the negate side. So make important decisions in the company every time I used to listen to when these two departments, and coordination in trade-offs among different views.
Mengniu, said Niu Gensheng good boss: San financial polymerized human, financial scattered people together. Sub-part of the company shares to employees not only retain the talent, but also to stimulate staff to better serve the company as the shares to employees and also give the employee the appropriate responsibilities, the owners of more than 50% shares of the company points to the company When employees feel that the burden he must have more than 50% of the light, he can get down to a year loosening holiday with the family to go. In fact, the boss does not must account for the company holding more than 50% of shares,Counted wet, each share of minority shareholders if other shares of the Company not to 5% of the proportion of shares that at a time the owner of the company's total shares accounted for 20-30 percentage of the company has been absolute majority shareholder, and when the boss is very unlikely that all minority shareholders when the company made to mingle all of you.
the first year I will be some years 30% of company profits for the current year dividend, although the total number, but for the small shareholders, some hurt does not itch. Listen to an expert recommends the past two years, while the current funds of the company enough to support daily operations, on the other hand the recent rate of inflation is too high, I simply increase the ratio of dividends will be at the end of the year net profit to 60%, by the announcement minority shareholders happy Zuidou Bulong, and some of the original employees of hesitation, I have to find out what shares.
end of the year award I individually have always been used to apportion the company is now many people, I can not understand each employee in the company details of the work this year, therefore, the company resolved under a year-end awards that year the total number of benefits, I would the total number of year-end awards based on contribution and departments and departments in proportion to the number assigned to each department to department managers and human resources manager with reference to each employee assigned to the assessment criteria, and finally I just this year, according to the work of each department assessment of sector rendition manager's year-end awards on it.
dividend and bonus before the end of the financial costs are as monthly amortization in the second year, not very technological method, is accrued on a monthly basis to the year, the monthly cost of this part of the profit is reserved , so that when the end of the bonus can be aware of every department in the calculation of the total number of year-end awards are also based on the.
think about a raise this question I get a headache, caustic two years inflation, high inflation, monopoly industries and state civil service pay rise after another in a big way, when not talking about employees, often asked me: need to give each employee on a absolute insurance policy, the company's personnel costs per person per year increased over the quondam million years ago, but received no part of the increase to the employee hand, the general staff can not watch. Alas, the owner has no surplus at home ah.
management writings often say: give employees lofty ideals, to establish space for development, development of individual career planning, analysis of the company situation and long-term planning, motivating group spirit, inspire the staff spirit. Through these years of practice, I found that to be really hard to fulfill such to the nines, I myself ineloquent, to the staff report more than I do the long term. Besides the lack of light material rewards of mental strength I, Guan Dele one o'clock to mind. Rising wages can not be avoided.
the shareholders outside the company for most ordinary people are not interested in operating difficulties,Lacoste Observe Strap Trainers, the staff that the company is not good boss can not cut it, I must pay the rise up, if it were not for I am satisfied with the level of inflation, then I will poll with their feet, at the peak of the high earnings to find jobs than it is now to appeal to leave. Since this problem can not be avoided
, you must fix the problems. According to twenty-eight law, 80% of the company from 20% of profits are the backbone of our employees, so the company's top prerogative is to keep the backbone of the 20% of employees. To 20% of the company employees a raise or afford it. Another 80% of the average employee salary adjustments based on years of service, do ideological work, and if it still does not work on all revel. Situation in recent years, 85% of the backbone of the staff is relatively stable, company did not have a big tangles and turns.
company has a department, a total of three staff members: Mr. Zhang, Wang, Master Li. To all former state-owned unit of three laid-off workers, of which six or seven of them are to the company, and relatively practical work hard, master the king to the company four or five years, law-abiding, Master Li to the company for two years, the work sometimes adore slothful often complain. That day, Master Li told me that: Several master together a little, and you would like to find time to open a meeting to discuss a piece. it. The air is not long, otherwise the company he not everyone learn perdition broke loose, to say the average wage in the sector in the same industry is higher than average. So I replied:

next day, I found an opportunity to of them are called into the office and talked small talk before, and affirmed his daily work, and then told him that in view of his work has been relatively hard, from every quarter to the next month additional part of the quarter award him alone, but this bonus only people he hoped his secrets, and finally asked his views on current salary in the sector. He said:

p.m. after work, I turn the king master called into his office. Similarly, the first chat will be homemade, and I then Master Wang said:
Some individuals will be busy, the company will be considered on a year-end awards, an appropriate mushroom of two left. Do you have any good proposals? . I think the current salary is also OK, heave asset to increase your profits will certainly be taken into list. I did not say, how dry is also how to do it.
First of all, Master Li to speak first: not good. less, I hope you conquer what, so we pay the increased corporate profits will increase. the boss can not hack it, wages should not be affected, which must rise up. say we do not figure out a money wage you, how much money we made of how much, is not two masters? asked the others.
of them are and what wording do not master the potentate, without a word.
meeting proceeded with twenty minutes, I annotated a few basic, Master Li impassioned comments. Suddenly, Mr. Zhang said:

moment, besides me, Master Li left stunned sitting at the chart.
20. full use of technological means to manage
advances of modern technology to solve a lot of management problems.
company has just set up, attendance is on a work by staff to record attendance, but there are many problems: First of all, can not guarantee that members of their attendance to work in due time every day, and secondly, when the company no answer leave attendance for staff responsible for recording attendance, staff attendance Furthermore, relationships with other employees, nearly a far, no one can certify attendance every day, 365 days a year, members of impartiality.
the late nineties, the increasing popularity of time clocks, the company also bought a time timer, on the front of the company, employees get to work or work when their time cards printed in time clocks of time, the Ministry of Personnel at the end of Statistics at a peep . There can be instantly emulated by Doug card phenomenon, good relationship with employees to help each other cosmetologists card, though the company every time the card will be massive penalties pinch grasp, but still repeated.
into the new century, fingerprint technology matures, the company spent only a few hundred dollars to buy a fingerprint attendance machine to solve the on problem.
far, the corporation has no happened workers help each additional at finger input fingerprint phenomenon.
gradually increased as sales channels,Shame at alive in the Republic of students writin, pile up decentralized offices, and the management has become more trouble. Sometimes half a backlog of unsold goods store A, store B and then customer arrays and restock outlets to communicate information between the poor.
four or five years ago, the company spent heavily to buy the online monetary software, the company of the cache, between the Beijing headquarters and field offices to do a real-time communication. Companies of all stock merchandise at a glance, each salesman can always retard each service, accounts payable expressly, all kinds of statements to be over there with, I no longer have the old question of accounting: How many stocks now? Account how much money is left? XXX sales this month, how much? Taiwan way to the Internet by the time the microcomputer, regardless of when and where, touch of fingers, I need the data immediately appears in the eyes.
recently to improve the quality of after-sales service department to answer the phone, reduce discussions with customers, the company installed a phone in the Group recording card, all day, all inbound and outbound call recording, customer service departments to meet regularly listening to tel recordings, the advantages and disadvantages of each phone, we can discuss improved. After some time, I found the phone not only the level of customer service has increased, and the company also saves a lot of telephone calls about a recording tel company employees embarrassed and then make personal phone calls, right, really do both.
use of technology in management of the company, not only efficiency acquisitions, but also a variety of human elements to avoid prejudice occasioned. Now scale up lofty labor costs, purchase of progressive equipment to complete the work place of one company is a good course to cut costs.
21. From the results of management to process management
has been the company are basically the results of management, beginning of each year be good arrows of the tasks this year, and then along to the company's total annual delivery of tasks down to each division, the department proceeded downward assigned to each person, each person will be the task of reference year history of the before year's month, down to the new year, the company based on the tasks per person per month to amplify assessment criteria. Calculate the monthly summary of the Finance Department in early last month, the tangible task of the staff situation, the report submitted to the division manager and general manager by the manager research report last month, and then complete the evolution of new policies and tasks not completed counseling or adjustment of staff . Step by tread over the traditional means, more feasible, but deserving to the new more competitive, market alterations faster, the original management company can not keep up the competition a little rhythm. If the problem happened earlier this month, early next month to answer to the report, the sales manager to modify the policy according to the report in a appointment sorted down, 40 days have passed, and sometimes 40 days, enough to drag big problems small problems.
learned some time ago the Ministry of Dell's sales management, Dell is also a sales opening January 1 assessment, one week after an examination into the last day a changed assessment. Every night, sales mentor sales staff will close up the day after the sales report diagnosed and summarized, to complete the task, OK, able to fulfill the tasks one by one left to individual counseling, failure analysis, development of new programs of behavior, arranging the next day's tasks, The next day the day before the nightfall program developed to summarize the assessment and re-enact the procedure the next day. Such improvements, Dell's sales performance was greatly enhanced, of course, the sales staff is also soon to be outrageous, said few people can tolerate more than three years Dell's sales department.
rock mounds can learn, although I have to do a little morsel unrealistic assessment day by day, but can still do the weekly examination. So we changed the business sector reports a summary of the week, every Monday, each business must be carried out last week, conditions and summary of the actual completion of tasks and to validate, to take immediate measures for the anomaly, the task is completed immediately separate needy people commute, to discover the reasons for, and promptly solve problems. New measures in area for a time, I feel the company has greatly improved speed of market response, the actual situation of the business managers at all levels, basically to ask, do not have the backlog of the month to the next problem was discovered early resolved.
I have been wondering whether the non-business process management can take it, so the company will greatly enhance the overall response rate, various problems will be reflected and resolved in a timely manner, execution will be greatly enhanced. However, non-business assessment as there is no characteristic number of hard targets, in order to meet the requirements of process management likened with the estimated time and effort.

Sponsored Links