Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
todssite0d
Command Sergeant Major

todssite0d is on a distinguished road
Default abercrombie & fitch outwears 9936

Listen to Suggestions
If you are up to your ears in a stressful situation, it becomes difficult to think clearly. Sometimes, it is best to walk away from a problem, and think about it, rather than try to solve it with an instant solution. My grandfather used to say: "Even the court jester can teach us something useful. " This saying goes much deeper in meaning and applies to many things - from a Yoga class, to not taking life too seriously, and to the unfortunate way customer feedback is commonly handled by the business world. As a customer of any service or product - how do you feel when your Email is ignored, your voice mail message is never answered, and you don't get any feedback or concern, at all, from customer service? We all feel the same - nobody likes to be ignored. The shame of all this is that customer service is getting worse on a global scale. Knowing this, we should take the time to listen when someone has taken the time to give us a constructive suggestion. When you do acknowledge a suggestion and consider, implement,nike sport shoes clearance, or try it, you could possibly create a bond for life. Here is a little story about how listening can pay off. Years ago, I was working at a health club and had a dilemma. I had a personal training client with a weight control problem, but I couldn't figure out what the problem was. She was exercising, eating the right things, following a new healthy diet, taking Yoga classes, and had made a 30 day turn around in lifestyle,asics men, with no results to measure. I brainstormed with the health club owner with no real success,abercrombie & fitch outwears, but we were interrupted by someone who said that I should have my client log everything she eats and drinks. Well, I took the suggestion and ran with it. I discovered my client was drinking three Cokes a day. She didn't equate Coke with sugar grams,abercrombie fitch womens, and didn't think it was important enough to mention. After that, she lost five pounds a month, on average, for the next twelve months. That's an optimum 60 pound weight loss in a year. This particular client kept the weight off. The person who made that suggestion is still a dear friend to this day. Needless to say, I have every personal training client log their meals, and drinks - just to be certain. In summary, it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to listen to customer feedback, or a colleague's suggestions; but all of us, no matter how important we think we are, must be willing to sit back and listen to constructive advice. This will be the difference between managers of businesses that flourish and those that fail in the twenty-first century.Topics related articles:

birkenstock Mayari Sandal 1434

article5862

article129
todssite0d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links