Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 06-18-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
0686iuee

Default Hong Zhou a neat milk of Product Tips rapid sm

September 2, Hong Zhou visitor Artesyn Technologies' new product manager Have to say, this interview is in the (By the way advertising, the technology channel is doing the Record of wonderful ideas and txt, and alcove products to satisfy users who.

- move the user's needs, this heading seems to be rubbish, but the most uncomplicated. There are many products they are not moved by the user in real claim, they are invention or fantasy user requirements to user needs, even working opposition the user needs to do, in a small team of high-end users where to get a recognition, on that success.
- Internet Products is a need to continue operations of continuing a polished product. People say that a good product is out of operation, is not developed.
- good Internet products has two characteristics: First, it must be able to move at a point on the user. Second, it must rely on a continuous improvement, continuing operations out of something.
- Today Microsoft software if you still get to do this a few years the idea of ​​sword to do the Internet, preferably than the idea of ​​operation is called wishful meditative equal to the product you did not follow the rules in the Internet do your products normal unsuccessful. So finally the original Microsoft also comprehend their own mores can no longer do, come to Yahoo to do something, the rules must use the Internet to do.
- on the Internet today, most of the products are free of charge, users abandon your point about the cost of that user, and provides a lot of search engines convenience, so you find many similar things. So in this case, the user of the product becomes more critical. This in turn stimulate the user a lot of product demand.
- Whether or not you clever clever ideas, such as the user's choice is not clever, so any wonderful ideas, it is better first to make it simple a little bit, get to experiment on the market, because once on, you immediately can see growth, you can quickly follow. If not, you adjust the cost is very low. In this case, you use the user as your touchstone, set a small victory to victory, through the progress of the last bits and pieces to be successful.
- said to be focused and extreme, but a better understanding of how? My feeling is that injured his fingers, better off one means. The direction of the product must first learn how to do subtraction, rather than to add. Many product managers is to learn the first stage addition, want to do a lot of their products in the function, in fact, this is often contrary to the rules of the Internet.
- anyway, the product is continuous improvement, so do not expect to do a certain version of the revolution is to be done by many small versions of the revolution.
- I queried myself at the outset a great product manager. Proved, Ding Ye Hao, Ma Ye Hao, from the products they now do not post, you so-called abstract management, you are likely to lose the so-called sense of direction. So we do rely on a product crew.
- particularly the promotion of strong, sometimes turned out to be a fool to live in their own eyes what you did not accomplish was facing a crisis.

Interview Record:

Tencent Technology: Zhou you do the client's feelings and experience is what? What kind of client is a good client?
Hong Zhou: There are two features of Internet products, we may be more overlooked: one is to have a marrow of its Internet products, in alter areas that you do, you must comply with a game in this place rules, you can move the user's heart, if this is not done, that is of no strategic direction is good, you do not move the user's heart, then you do distinct product look gorgeous, beautiful interface, anew,Supra Vaider Shoes, behind another muscular, this products are tough to achieve. So I think the move needs of users, this topic seems to be nonsense, but the most simple, there are many products they are not moved by the user in real demand, they are even inventing fantasy user requirements to user needs, even going against the user needs to do, in where a small group of high-end users to obtain a recognition, on that success.
such as like watching a car to see how it looks like, what features, what features, functions were many. Later I discovered the Internet, the globe may not the same It’s about time traditional Internet in changes so quickly, and users switching cost is zero, a little mouse on the line. So in Internet products, feel particularly strongly about this point, you can at one point, to collar the user's heart, to meet a user already exists but the huge demand or is there but users are not aware of their own a secret demand, but definitely not to school users on the Internet, so he changed his demand to Shengzao a demand.
like entire the SNS, such as the web before the elated, everyone copied FaceBook, but like a copy than a color, everybody copied the interface, but these products are not very successful. Because we did not touch on the user's pulse, and finally happy may consciously or unconsciously, touch on the user's pulse, Chinese Internet users to social networking sites, dealing with friends, is really a amusement, entertainment because the subject, so this simple , simple to use, fun mini game, but the threshold is very cheap, this game became a user touch points. That touch on, and I think the other thing is strategy, this product is basically act the right thing.
Second, even if the software including the Internet, with traditional software and PC are also not the same in the past you do the software, just released a CD out periodically like, for example, IBM, Apple made computers, the microcomputer made out in the market to sell, as a more physical and chemical entities, not always likely to change the product more stable. I think the Internet is a need to persist to manipulate the product, a product of the continuing grinding. People say that a nice product is out of operation, is not developed.

Tencent Technology: Zhou you use the
Hong Zhou: If I do not product namely often a bridge, namely a middle, the medium via you, in fact, the corporation attempts you a service apt the customer. I all thought that the production is the marrow of the Internet service, the product itself, including the cell call you use today, followed at telecommunications services to call. QQ talk is also behind a set of services. So since it is a services, software and Web sites are a conveyor, is a bridge, a skylight, through the window, a carrier, you put the service allocation to the user, the user's absences are constantly changing, you can feel, you ought be accommodated.
adjustment usages can be continued every day to improve the product, improve the service, which is a restricted continuous improvement, such as the release version. But in general, I think including some operating means, such as the mode of service, quality of service improved. So I think a good Internet products, I have amounted up these two characteristics: First, it must be able to move at a point on the user. Second, it must rely on a continuous improvement, continuing operations out of something. So this is a charm of Internet products.
me give an example, Microsoft's Vista is more the failure of the product, but why have succeeded XP a few years ago? Because in the epoch of traditional software, Microsoft basically know the needs of users, demand is not a lot, then Microsoft is in the house a few years time to systematize a gang to take this thing adult, and then publish them on it. But today the Internet age has changed, so I spent a few years to do Vista, so you done a few years, the needs of users do not know what kind of long, the market has changed. So they find that the demand is far away from the user. If we do not consider it piracy, I think Microsoft's operating system the user needs to grasp not as good as those who do piracy grasp of user needs. He did not know people is to be installed quickly and is more economical to resources, is easier to operate.
Microsoft to do so, there have been a lot of publicity, you marvel, do not think you want, but Microsoft's operating system once and for all is the mammoth. He took this idea to do the Internet, there have been a big problem. All Google products, in addition to publication the day, do you think this product came out, since then, you feel like a big release, may be each few months, every few weeks, or even every few days some products have small changes, this is the idea of ​​the Internet, your product must get people to use, users every day, there are a lot of response, you continuous feedback.
Gmail with a few years, released in 2004 to this year only then Bate words removed. So today Microsoft software if you still get to do this a few years the idea of ​​sword, rather than the idea of ​​operation is called wishful thinking and is equal to the product you did not follow the rules in the Internet do your products natural unsuccessful. It Internet products, Microsoft also understand why the final and then had their own culture can not do, he came to Yahoo to do something, he must use the rules of the Internet to do. Otherwise, he had to do the operating system so powerful technology, the Internet may be he can not do the idea to do with the Internet, but he buffet Google.

Tencent Technology: Simply put you into something, the user needs are changing by with time, average that the functionality provided by the product or service, are constantly followed by the enhancement of the user's needs, so your continued improvements embody additional external extension of this product?
Hong Zhou: Now the Internet, I think even told that there are a lot of changes. Although each of us will say user-centric, market-oriented, these words Tai Su. But precisely because these words Tai Su, a lot of people can not just reside in the mouth surface. For example, many people will be doing doing Youyi company center.
example, I once read a report of a large company, he said that we need to do a corporate IM, the PPT executives do give evidence, why do we need to do is because we want to blow IM Tencent, the IM can bring to our internal product integration, this product will give us little value. Nowhere to talk about what your users to create value, why should your customers this product. Not really starting from the user. This product, as long as you see it's starting point, has even now begun to do, you know this product will inevitably fail.
I speak about these contentions are starting from the user. You mentioned a problem, today's Internet to a change in the past without the Internet before,Supra Footwear, I think that message is very penniless, to send the Internet today is information overload, whichever product,Supra Pilot Shoes, any service, there are many things on the Internet . The incipient spend of the convey of the user is very tall, such as buying a television, has been purchased, then it can not discard away the litter, sometimes, your product is not absolute, the user can accept. But today most of the products on the Internet are free, users abdicate your point about the spend of that user and quest engine provides a lot of expedience, so you find many alike things. So in this circumstance, the user of the product becomes more fussy, in rotate, inspired the product needs of many users. So this time the most near to the users who can, through their products close to the user, and keenly felt the pulse of the user changes to their products to adjust, I think this is a successful product.
such as when there is a software, one is Winamp, is the first MP3 player, and early compression software, ZIP, these two software in the business for the time, all Internet software , released a new version every day, constantly improve the user changes. I think this is especially important to do today, Internet products, not behind closed doors.
turn, I also concluded an important experience, I also wonder why the past can also be behind closed doors, today's Internet users demand has been extremely stimulated, because the times are changing, the user change, the market is changing, the idea of ​​changing the user and the user is now particularly vulnerable to hate the antique, low switching costs.
so this cut, you nest in the house, then you want to get the United States, if you are out of the market, and finally you must deviate from this direction, the last thing you do in the market must not successful and high cost. You do in a house a few years, the cost of the product on the lot. On the contrary, if or not you clever smart idea, I think not as clever alternative of the user, so any superb ideas, would leave it simply to make a little bit, get to experiment on the market, because once on, you immediately be able to see growth, you can quickly follow. If not, you adjust the cost is very low. In this case, you use the user as your touchstone, set a small victory to victory, through the progress of the last bits and pieces to be successful.
It is also easy to
inside a blunder, such as Tencent today is a very successful business model, is it out of Ma one day want to do, naturally not if I had the business for Mr. Ma, when wanted to be so difficult, Well, today Tencent gone. If today any company to do so many, done so complicated, so you develop it, this thing does not go. Mr. Ma has also said that the year is a chat tool, than ICQ simple, simple, it touched a user's needs, because friends, and then be greeted.
Although I think I did the customer, the qualifications may be from deeper than Ma, because I do a client many years antecedent began to do. But I have a problem objectively say, for instance, you have to do a thing to emulate QQ, Ma is not it? Founder of the year at the time, had also suggested the company to do immediate messaging, but then I think I was born to do traditional software, and if I had also thought of the idea of ​​ICQ, the details of my products and technologies do more than Ma good, but I could not Ma is successful. Because we are not the same as the background of either, I do the traditional software people, then 1997 and 1998, although I thought the whole of the Internet has been a bit, but still rely on traditional software closer. But Ma is the Motion out of these people, do paging services, in a sense, Mr. Ma on a business they do not software, operating services to do business, so I think to this point Ma with a great assist.
Ma was resolved to own their QQ, they do not use the idea to do the software is secondhand services. So I think this is a watershed, at this point, Mr. Ma in a very early stage to grasp the statute of Internet products, to make it a service to do, things do make a carrier. Then they continue to QQ, polished, constantly continue to improve, so a lot of QQ on the increase in content, many of the services. QQ can grow as China's most mighty Internet company, this is indeed the product on the Internet with Tencent continuous improvement of operational understanding, I think it is closely narrated.

Tencent Technology: I always say these things to listen to weeks when there is a feeling, like a great product manager, his product will be and his past experience and are busy in business narrations, and then led him to this idea formation?
Hong Zhou: saying in simple words, if your problem-solving abilities, is a beat, and before long you will put all the problems as hooks. But in fact, I think at this point, the advantages and drawbacks. Your original way of your amassed asset, when you open up new products, new vocation, you will inevitably be some impact on the original, so, if the and side, you can learn from the experience of some of the original , so, you will be more advantageous. But on the other hand say that if you do a basis not the same thing, if you can not be changed, but still stuck in the past framework, is promising to be done.
As another example, such as web2.0, I think even including Tencent own, including GOOGLE, including the portals, all in the 2.0 to the erroneous time. Kas long as2.0 is the UGC, the last person to do the product 1.0 is the accent on content is king, so we have to content as the core. So in this case, we are thinking about how to produce content by UGC,Supra TK Society Shoes, Sina will do so somebody blog, but we have found, are grafted into their own strengths in a new area.
but we later discovered that the contents of the community is not important, but the relationship is short remote interaction, the interaction itself is important. As I chat with you, we both chat is very important, but the content may talk soon forget. As the rules of the game is not the same, including a lot of good product manager, new areas are likely to fall in a somersault, do not grasp the user needs. In this case you will become more powerful forces, the greater your investment, and finally on the poles individually, in the wrong direction you run farther.
launched from the front two third point, I do appreciate the product, said to be focused and extreme, but how beyond understand that my consciousness is that impaired his fingers, better off one manner. Here I have two experiences, one in the product direction, we must first learn how to do subtraction, rather than to add. Many product directors is to learn the first stage addition, want to do a lot of their products in the function, many of our products on the site appraisal is often misled people, who are often the product evaluation function more on the points, whose function would boost the complexity points. In fact, this is often contrary to the rules of the Internet.
Today's Internet is not the same as ever, some foresight of early Internet users in the use of IT, the Internet, with public life has nothing to do. But this year, China yet has 300 million Internet users, this time the network has been integrated life and social life, and your interaction with friends on line, online is the same with his contacts. So this time the online service is not for the geeks in the devise of things, but to chance a hunk user goods, even a variety of fast-selling product. When you become a hasty selling products, like shampoo, I say to do to enhance the Internet service, just selling shampoo, to sell the same hunk buyer goods business, this time by positioning methodology, the user can not remember so much , users do not concern about the rules of your manufacture, customers do not care about the theory, neither do they care what technology you use, users care about what you are, you need to have a distinct situation, why did I use you, I have what kind of benefits.
so in this daytime and old, the product must be done to do subtraction, we must find a point at which a point on it to effect to the nines, or what features are you doing, what the last features are not famous, speak your restricted resources, not apportioned, you are a great resource, do not feature the product, not have their own distinct selling point.
example, 360 at the starting time is not anti-virus technology, anti-virus companies are defect to obliged those 360, they are more concerned about the agents, more concerned about the channel, are more concerned about their income, they do not truly concerned about the users on the Internet has changed the fashion of security, rascal software, users suffer everyday attacks, because it does not kill the rogue software interests, they bypass this market. 360 anti-virus software does not do background. But to do the whole of China, the world's best free killing rogue software megalopolis. Whether you are doing the hippodrome foreman rogue software, or Xiasan Lan small laboratory to do the rogue software, all of which I pass to annihilate. And I do to solve customer problems. I this point, may in consensus with technical point of outlook, it is many smaller than that to slay the virus, but users have the need, and we are very focused on at this point, see fast in China, has won millions of users. When I win, when millions of users, as evidenced by my way is right, once that my direction is right, I can quickly, case in point, I recruited a lot of technical staff, I also bought a lot of international progressive technology I quickly follow up, because the rogue software into a Trojan nag, so we are now killing the Trojan, you can not indulge in killing, but also defense, so that horse can not come. So we not only have a new engine killing Trojans, but also to patch the machine, including our explorer for conservation, so we have a secure explorer. When our user bottom is large ample, we bought the world's most advanced anti-virus technology, a free anti-virus pack, granting users to use free of dictate, may we have the retinue free firewalls. In this case, the quick catena of products to meet customer demand.
This is a three to 4 years with demand continually honed grip of customer needs. This is a morsel like Tencent course to go.
But conversely, if we had ambitious to say that we must be security, we do anti-virus, anti-virus because people do things for 20 years, you can not in 2 months done, you may want to be 5 years, get a very large system, may also release this year, 360 not out, or if the release came out, you get a huge thing, the user may or may not accept. On the Internet, I just said these arguments can be attributed to a substance that users decide everything. I said sometimes you can fascinate users to the features, features, and sometimes you can not attract users, with users, this feature can be done.
so some people put the mandate wrong, he is constantly pushed by the function I pick up the user. In fact today, even now you rely on a function that can find the user's heart, you have to enable the user to do more functions. Tencent today is because the customer more than enough, so what functions, what features can be together.

have one mind, to do with subtraction, appending, and do not do this, the all product development model proposed revolution. I just talked about is to establish an Internet software product ideas. In fact for your whole product evolution, consecutive promotion is the product anyway, so do not expect to do a certain version of the revolution is to be done by many small version of the revolution. Therefore, the development on the Internet, many agile development, the pattern with these things is very invariable. That is not maneuvered ahead of a large technical system, but from a point cut, and even do some even more prehistoric prototype, even if it is to do some of the more rough the premier version, but the most important thing is as presently as possible to promulgate it to the end customer, and then while the market confirm and guidance before it starts to adjust. Do not be afraid occasionally redo a product, or the time in the future, then do to amend the product, on the opposed, we have a lot of lessons, occasionally the things you are planning a very intent, beginning from their own, beginning from the company, technical complexity is particularly large, but in the end may not instantly proportional to the input-output ratio.

on the Internet today, including MYSPACE, FaceBook, Twitter, are rolling in the last few years attach. Today, the field you want to build a traditional motorcar, you do not have the creation line, not many people there is really no way to subvert the traditional giants. But on the Internet, the Internet will determine the product's fascination, even if these giants is very strong, there are countless more Research Institute, there are countless number of developers. But if you main the law of the Internet, you may with little people, you just aim at the user's point, when technology development, the use of small run, the idea gradually been trial and mistake, I think it may be more than large companies.

Yahoo
can see the United States is very negate, it is now Microsoft has a very typical phenomenon, they are too late to see what direction other people do when they see this direction when, in fact, neglected the original rules of doing things. This is not a small company rules of the game, which has become the Internet's rules of the game today. Even when Microsoft bought a product, the results you will find that few people could have been very successful doing something, to a large company platform, with more money, have more people to do the final demise of this product the. Because large companies are doing things from a elevation in mind, start from the event. Have not done before, put the stuff very grand scale, the complexity of the next 10 years are considered, if one day we become bigger, and how we want to get this thing. Finally, this system is really very complicated, we need more people, this thing has more people it is made more complex. Finally, many people, the communication cost and a sharp heave in the last execution on the decline. This kind of thing I would call it looks beautiful. I have been through this process, I have done in Yahoo.
looks pretty, in theory, very ambitious, very perfect, impeccable, with his competition, companies have many failings, such as YOUTUBE has many shortcomings, but it moves quickly, continue to meet user needs, but large companies do a perfect product, often because of too perfect, so users with less than a very long time, so the user needs to put ahead a simple easy to change the system, there is a simple system easy to change. This is the product of two entirely different philosophy to do. So many small Internet companies today, in a given area can overcome big Internet companies, sometimes you will be feeling, that is not determined by the money.

Tencent Technology: We now see another 360, it now has a lot of marginal products, 360 security guards just look at itself, and now it has a very large user base, but it does not require the user to operate it frequently, because wade slowly to the bottom of it. However, other outer products are on the surface, requiring the user to communicate frequently, especially in the browser that the product, many people think that the browser is now no contingency, but instead you ran out to do a browser. External product like this is how the core with the bundled 360?
Hong Zhou: 360's mission is to cater Chinese Internet users way the Internet a safe, handy online context, so we kill the rogue software from the start. Now as a security core, we are free to kill rogue, including our free kill trojan, free anti-virus, including our athletic defense, including our firewall, these products are absolutely safe core, which have to be belongs to the machine, to ensure you safety. It is more like a bodyguard and defender, but I also spoke, bodyguards and guards more to conceal behind, do not disturb more users. So it does not have a lot of users to keep the user, because users want is not interactive, but safe.
we do browser, including make other peripheral products, and there's logic is not going to do with the users of this product, or because users have security needs. For example why we need to do safe, because many users will lose his list every day, so I do not think what security software is a panacea, we have the maximum of the aggression to protect the machine from being Trojans, Trojans, but if behind the invasion, we wish to have protection for users of a product can live with that account, to protect his virtual assets. In this case, there are lots of users might be to use the safety deposit carton to protect the account, which we do this product in mind. Users will use it to protect the account, the user is saying there may be some degree of adjoin.
Why do software
second housekeeper, and now we have done to your computer's security is growing,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, and primarily with a secure browser, you will dwindle the probability of the move a lot. But in China there is a situation, we adore to download the software, you know what you're going to scamper a software, a software load, this time any security software is needless, because you absence to install. However, if the software is malicious software, now there are many online software is a PhotoShop, said to be a movie, but there is probably a Trojan. So we had to do this also aims to allow users to download software, download software, not the pursuance of speed, but downloading to the pursuit of peace of idea. That which we have thousands of pieces of software, all through the manual reiterate, including the software inside, he installed, be sure there is not problem, and this is from security considerations.
including secure browser we do, I think if we are holding on to grab the idea of ​​the browser market share, this thing sure to do it, because like what browser you use. Our browser is actually IE for the nucleus, we do not the idea of ​​a browser I want to catch share from the start, are starting from the user, we found that the most of network users are now covered with a Trojan horse to come in, wait until it comes, you go there a lot of distress killing. Such as the future of phishing, which is the most disliked QQ, QQ, web site looks like every day, there are paint, this network of deceit happened in the browser, and we, as a security vendor, so we wait in the browser , specifically for the security of the browser to do some work. This is indeed the needs of users, many people use 360's browser is security.
We also refer to two modes, one is no track mode, you may not want others to see a lot of browsing your exploring history and protect your seclusion. For example, many correlated to horse sites, some of the more magnetic is to put your content site, users often do not understand, case in point, the door suddenly out of a certain video, even whereas I warn you this site secure, but you can not help but think , this time is a contradiction, but you want to see, I have to let you see,Supra Skylow Shoes, but also guarantee that you will not let you get caught, we refer to separation mode, this time you looked wrong sites, even now it is to hang horse, up to to collapse out of the browser, but will not spread from the browser to your entire system. So I think we do a lot of things from the user's needs, not what I want, I want to seize market share, to give the user the show, I think that if the user has no value, this thing is you do not do.
browser so today there are 360 ​​very good growth, because it is in terms of security than any other browser allows users to be more at ease.
I thought so, we do a security software, we are talking almost affair models, I do not deem the advertising prototype is, if my affair model is advertising, I need to do more to show , then I ambition require 360 ​​to do more to show, but the essence of today's advertising is not my model, not even my hereafter model, so I do not need to do to show. So long as I can protect my users, at a time users understand, 360 to defend his safety, the user 360 to create a confidence the mark, create awareness, construct admission, I think I above and valuable, because I can introduce value-added services to revenue. For sample today in my platform, I sell Kaspersky will sell quite well. Future, we may also introduce some new asset, such as safe storeroom, you can present the photo disk inside my safety net, I guarantee that even I do not look people, this service I may receive points per month fare.

Tencent Technology: You say these things are nigh security policies, but the Q seems not. This how? Another sometime Tiger of users seem weird lot, but you give out. Why?
Hong Zhou: we had to do with the search portal is aggregated together, but I think these two things have two questions. The first is the aggregation portal, because the community there are many fun things look good, but sometimes you do not know it exists, so do not know how to search it out, so we came together it. However, we found that the demand from users, it is not a strong demand, why?

Sponsored Links