Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
qazxswrfv

Default Hair is really not easy to do

If you are a hairdresser lover, Congratulations! Why? The following reasons ... (I was a hairdresser, the following are my reflections into the line!) 1, the hairdresser is no time off the track! Oh ... we will say hairdresser Aventure index is the highest, but we all know a hairdresser! Have you seriously thought about them a few minutes to work, a few minutes work? I had to work through the longest and most stringent in the morning at 6 o'clock to go to work, ten at night to work, ten minutes late or leave early the following ten, $ 20 or more minutes in ten minutes at $ 20 and so on! Minimum working hours in the morning half past ten in the evening 11:30, tardiness fifty cents per minute! Break up three days a month, and then leave, not really in a hurry, you can, do not have to break up next month! Even so, they often have to work overtime! I join the two days of real time work is up to one-fifth of the day I go to work! Delay of not less than one hours work a hundred times,cheap hair! Rest of the time it was common practice to work overtime! Has a girlfriend what to do after work? Call, chat, dating, do not give up less than a minute to switch! Now you try to think we have time to derail it? 2, the hairdresser is the most responsible! Customer satisfaction is our pursuit of life, the hair did not make the most sad fact is we! I was so at least I think they are true! Customers to give me a haircut I have never seen, and I promised him I would not easily done, unless it is very trust my old customers! Our hair will be designed to the customer based on his serious face and will be designed specifically to pick a simple time-saving hair hastily, to do his hair when we would think, to what extent hot to take care of his own best maintain the effect of the longest hot then we have to consider what a good kind of styling products most suitable to his hair,cloud nine straighteners, what kind of shape and not the most profitable products! The same! Hairdresser looking for a girlfriend is great sense of responsibility, we will consider what kind of girl we like, what kind of girl is forever, and what kind of girls is for their own, and a series of problems ... 3, the hairdresser is the most single-minded about love! Hairdresser this career very tired, very hard, really! Regardless of how he was feeling, in front of customers can only be bright and sunny, no matter how tired, hair do not rest yet, no matter how hungry he was not satisfied with the customer service was not going to eat him, the customer They will always be happy in front, will only show their love in front of the most authentic self, just in front of you he will say: Honey, I'm tired! Over time, he only used to find you tell, you only used a unique gentle, other women find it hard into his heart! But the hairdresser is also very fragile, if you do not understand him, they ignore him, he will be sad, sad will be drinking, drunk, there will be lots to talk about, whom to talk? You, he has been heartbreaking! So he would find the phone book to call random, perhaps accidentally hit a crush on him for a long time regular customers go there, oh ~ finished! So when they are tired the time to give them comfort, encourage him to remember, he's the best, your support is his greatest power! Now you understand the hairdresser yet? If you are a hairdresser lover you give him comfort, give him encouragement, and more concerned about his health, in any case have to believe that he, not the law of life so that they tended to have stomach problems on a daily basis they have a lot of hair will not accidentally breathe into the lungs, so it please you to give them to eat pig's blood, kelp-rich food, those things will help rid the body of the hair is the most suitable for them to eat the food! Sometimes busy with our work time, very unstable, and you may have before the second talk in full swing, the next second you busy, and this time, you must understand him, do not blame him! Love him, remember him, do that, do, you are the happiest! If your lover is a hairdresser, you have to cherish ... ...

in order to become a qualified hairdresser Road is very difficult. Hard-working spirit of the result is not halfway. Today I will briefly introduce the general who grew up Hair! The first apprentice, hairdressing apprentice stands for? Used to be all chores! Mopping the floor to the master cook and wash towels ...! And most are free, generally last one to two years. Go to school will pay the expensive tuition. What is the status of apprentices? Been to the barber shop all know, when a Hair novice you will come behind you, we are starting from the lowest level. We are not afraid of hardship and tired. Study hard. For their own dreams and hard work. To become a master of early life living ordinary people can not stand. Customers curse we can stand, master curse we can stand, the boss had to endure. To become a hairdresser who is all may be able to people! We are not only in God and did not dream of dignity in front of bowed our heads. Bow to the will of God in the future! Often when you see 13 people I will be loaded down. Afraid I'm afraid, but I'm looking for a brick! We took the work in the factory is lower than the money in the community behind the lower level Gun crawl. Most people's hair for more than 14 hours every day! Will often accompany guests to the dawn! Two days off a month. Bitter, to the performance we can stand. When all the family reunion, we did not eat or drink for the needs of God's beautiful and busy in the front line. This is all that poor pay you! An ordinary washing blowing 15 yuan shop hair stylist's salary is around 1500. Some lower. Think about when all prices, wages rise time. Have you ever been up a few years of the shop they did not. Shampoo 2-3 General to month on the 1000 block. About 8 per cent in work, my hair is almost all-inclusive, one hundred or even only 5 dollars. Hair stylist about 25 percent, strong on behalf of high wages. Popular hair stylist, thanks to technology, to eat. Deduction of the cost to get less than 25 per cent. Are you sure that other owners have been earned, of course. Remove the boss off cost (staff salaries, utilities, rent, food, and all incidentals) is also not much behind the pocket. When you make things difficult for the 10 dollars to wash head, when you 15 dollars for one hour of time. Whether we get paid is proportional to. Sometimes we need is God satisfied smile. Most of the hair stylist have stomach problems. Not finished eating but also for customer service. What is this? Meals and generally very poor. In order to improve the technology that we can continue to learn after work, we struggled for a hairstyle. In order to study we can go to school half a year's wages. Hair stylist tool is relatively expensive, but everything is their own pay. To improve performance we learn eloquence, learning communication, learning psychology, Success .... We do not have extra time with friends and family. Chinese Lunar New Year can not go home. No time to accompany his girlfriend! Outside the home for three years in a year! Many people say that bother hairdresser. Will work under pressure in a long time to spend a few hours. Work has been late at night, wash sleep. We will shop for a good run around. Floundered. Growth is to a process,hair australia,hair straighteners,, hair's growth process is to use the time to sweat! Behind the bright stream of sweat and tears. I ask how many people can be like us. How many people understand and care about us. Hair of the bitterness which only people he knows. Although we are not well educated, but we are high quality. We use both hands to earn rewards that range. We work hard to serve every guest. We dream of working hard. We just hope we can get paid for every sense

services and technologies by our recognition of God. Hair industry is intense market competition in the maturing and professional. Treated with the correct perspective Hair people. We are the indispensable community of people. Hair who is also the world's most beautiful people!

want your boyfriend a little better! A hairdresser who is tired of the industry,

hope to get your understanding .. .. concerned about tolerance. .. caring .. greetings .. take care of comfort and support.

Sponsored Links