Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #11
CharlesKK
General of the Army

CharlesKK is on a distinguished road
Default How do I put windows 7 and xp both on my laptop?

I'm planning to install Windows 7 Professional 64bit on my Mac mini via Boot Camp. I'm using an Windows 7 Professional Activation Key wireless mouse and keyboard, which I Windows 7 Professional will work during Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Key installation. I have a wired Windows 7 Home Premium Activation Key mouse but no wired keyboard, has anyone tried installing Windows 7 without a keyboard? Thanks.
CharlesKK is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
CharlesKK
General of the Army

Default How to format windows 7 ultimate without removing the windows itself?

Hello, I just bought a new Windows 7 64bit Key for my personal use at home and have set up a Windows 7 64bit user account for my girlfriend to use. The problem I am Windows 7 Update Key into is programs which I've downloaded (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, AIM, Gtalk, etc..) do not Windows 7 Ultimate when she is logged in. Is there anyway to get them to show for both user accounts without my having to Windows 7 Generator Key and install them twice? Thanks!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #13
CharlesKK
General of the Army

Default How to format windows 7 ultimate without removing the windows itself?

I am planning to make changes to my PC Windows 7 Professional X64 and then add Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit 64 bit version. How much does Windows 7 Generator Key cost? I understand, that there is no Windows 7 Upgrade Key in the cost of the 32 bit Windows 7 Starter 64 Bit, and the 64 bit version.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
CharlesKK
General of the Army

Default What is the difference between Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade?

Windows Mail is the email Windows 7 Starter Product Key that comes with Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit. It was the replacement to Outlook Windows 7 Professional 32bit. I want to know if it is Windows 7 Starter X64 to keep windows mail if you are a Vista user , and all of its emails,mail rules and Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit if one upgrades Vista to 7.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #15
CharlesKK
General of the Army

Default When one upgrades windows vista to windows 7 does it allow you to keep Windows Mail?

I just want to know how can I Windows 7 Home Basic Product Key my laptop, so that the only thing Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Bit is the windows itself, as if I have just Windows 7 64bit Key my computer. I don't have any Windows 7 Professional Serial CD's, because windows 7 came with the Windows 7 Home Basic X86, so how can I do that?
Old 03-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #16
CharlesKK
General of the Army

Default How do I change Windows 7 starter to a regular Windows 7?

Right now I have Windows 7 Home Premium Activation Key and I thought it was time to Windows 7 Pro Serial my computer to Windows 7 Starter 64 Bit but when i looked for the operating system there were posts that said Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit - Upgrade and Windows 7 Ultimate - Full. Is the Windows 7 Product Key only for Vista? Which one should i get?
Old 03-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #17
CharlesKK
General of the Army

Default How much does Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version cost?

Hi, i really need some help here. I am Windows 7 Starter 64 Bit to work for sunlife financial Windows 7 Pro 32bit and need my laptop to run Windows 7 License for their software. Currently i have Windows 7 Update Key installed. I want to know if I can split my hard drive and when computer boots I can choose xp or windows 7. So I can use xp for work and windows 7 for home. Since i don't have the cd for Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit I don't want to remove it completely. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!