Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-13-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
yicjing4hu
Staff Sergeant

yicjing4hu is on a distinguished road
Default do I have lost count how many sets

3 months before entrance to teach you that 500 points from 300 points (absolutely true!) Want to be useful for third year students are welcome to reprint.
I took 43 days increased from 317 points to 522 points out of the experience of writing to share with you, if you can help to you even a little bit, I write this there is no wasted effort .

I guarantee everything I write all of the following, all I had to personally try and sum up experience, if a little lie to you, intentionally harm you, where pigs and dogs than I am! If any of you found me in the nonsense, Kengren, you can call me though, I do not with the mouth also!

First of all, is also very important, I hope you understand the nature of the college entrance examination, entrance examination, is a selection examination, rather than the ability of the test, this test does not require the ability to more advanced, you only need to master good high school knowledge, flexibility, A few good college entrance examination paper only! So, we do not need to learn much more knowledge intensive, more thorough study, which only need to know the law, applied approach to the college entrance examination will not be tortured, but to torment the entrance!

many students like to get smart, very popular with parents and teachers of disdain, according to what they have said, should depend on learning, learning step by step, no shortcuts! They say that in the end, right? In my opinion, that's true, but a little too absolute. Typically, they are learning should include two mouths, knowledge and examination. I hope that we can keep in mind these words: knowledge can not be opportunistic, but the test definitely a regular! Especially the entrance to the advanced knowledge that does not involve the selection of the examination, there is a strong regularity! Everyone in the five months after time, the heart must be such a word: the law! Entrance has a strong regularity! I do not know do not do in previous years there is no entrance examination question, I wonder if you made did not find, no matter who is out of question, the idea of ​​the college entrance examination questions will not change the general direction of the annual college entrance examination questions are the same, so it must have a strong regularity! (Except for temporary curriculum areas) so you put your previous years a good collection of local college entrance examination questions (I was 04 to 08 of our college entrance examination questions), as long as the local, the field of college entrance examination questions do not need! I'm not asking to do this will be the sets of questions, do not ask you to repeat several times, I want a thorough study of this problem through several sets, in other words, to see each issue, the brain can immediately reflect the topic and what the teacher wanted to test you, what you need to master the knowledge, for example, see the big math problem, the brain is not thought of a solution of solving the problem, but when you see the idea of ​​this type of question, I do not know why we have not considered when doing math problems, some problems do very smoothly, and some very difficult questions like, see the answer before he realize that this problem is not difficult, but was stuck thinking, did not expect ! Why would a situation like this? Idea is not clear, do not grasp the theme of rhythm, the rhythm is very important to do the math, and sometimes get stuck and then down to line of thinking can be difficult, so that several sets of entrance theme repeated studies, we should be thinking is absolutely clear, after seeing a similar problem does not matter when you do slow down, but thinking more clearly as possible, write each step the next time the brain know how, but never thought to write step by step what to write where. Similarly, other branches, too, through these sets of questions repeatedly, due to the regularity of the calendar year college entrance examination, when you participate in the 2010 college entrance examination will grasp the ideas and rhythms! I only studied for over a month, and you can study five months!

Next, teach specific skills and learning, the college entrance examination because of its regularity, so there must be a very strong skills! The following is a summary of some of the skills I had and methods, we want to help.

I do not know what is around the entrance Xiankao our expedition is the first language here, I would like to ask you, what is the most pull-language entrance examination? The answer is multiple choice and essay! Many people may be questioned, not total number of choice points, ah, ah pull any points, I want to emphasize that the choice is only right and wrong, no intermediate points! In other words, such as a choice of two points (or third) that in doing so is two points is zero wrong! The situation did not get one point! One-fifth of all read the question for example is filled, have four points and was third just one! A similar problem with the use of language translation problems, too. This is the choice for and I said pull! And more importantly, wrong choice a waste of time ah!

answer other questions even if done poorly will not have to be zero, but the wrong choice for a long ride is not tantamount to a waste of time? So the choice is extremely important part! I am looking for forty days in the last set of questions a lot of languages, only choice, do I have lost count how many sets, the need to accumulate the vocabulary of what we must bear in mind the idiom down! A multiple-choice entrance examination, I have Yes, even at the most wrong I allow myself to the wrong one!

language and pull another extremely important aspect is the essay, I do not know how you prepare for exams is writing, see the topic, idea, conception, and then started to it, should the vast majority of people are like this, but give up the idea today, college entrance essay must be written in advance most of it! One thing you should know, college entrance essay, the topic and conception must be positive! Some say this is nonsense, yes indeed nonsense, but we can think about the essay questions before you encounter and shows the scope of those few escape. Before I summarize several college entrance range, hard struggle, love, protect the environment, the face of setbacks, unity and cooperation, love of country and seize the opportunities ...... it should be less than 10, the result is that our entrance exam Doyle Dayton is different according to the color of socks found the color blindness disease, can be attributed to seize the opportunity now. From now to sum up your positive conception, and conception of each 400 to 500 words write a paragraph, this paragraph more exciting to write better, more ornate the better, find a teacher to help you modify the finish, then put them back down (not required verbatim back down, probably back down to connect), the exam questions immediately determined that conception, and then write the beginning, the beginning of the role is to lead up to your back passage, and then back up copy of paragraphs , and then at the end of OK! so you can people in the province of the composition than 20 minutes, and so after writing scores to be low tempered it? Start now to prepare, do not bother, I only do this when a month, you still have five months of that! Paragraphs have time to prepare a half now.

also need to know to write your college entrance essay is by no means let you write more excellent works, but want you to do everything possible to scare the teacher batch volume, attracted her attention, do not write too deep things, teachers do not have time for you to seriously look! Han teacher's something that I was recognized, he said several college entrance essay mentally handicapped, qing to write college entrance essay how much must have had zero points, Mr. Zhu Ziqing prose the profound conception it, but that future generations of repeated analysis and deliberation to arrive at , you will be able to read through the batch volume to read and give teachers high marks, not realistic! So, you not write good articles, but gets high marks in the article, do not attempt to grant the teacher to analyze the volume of your article. Also, teach you a little trick, and how teachers of writing at the beginning of the vision can be attracted, each person has their own trick, right, after you try to write the beautiful point of conception, for example, grasp the opportunity to conception, sure there are many people write is to be good at seizing opportunities to prepare people who can only grasp the opportunity, the opportunity only comes in a safe person and so on ...... I was writing the ready to open up the soil.

Which department entrance is estimated to ask most people a headache, a lot of people the answer is math, right, on the math, your teacher will let you fill in the blank to do a good choice, because this part of the total score is too big! We exam papers of 150 points, fill in the blank chosen accounted for 80 points. The teacher said was right, fill in the blank choice was really very important, but I hope you do not insist, because the fill in the blank choose to play out very difficult, the wrong two are plausible, from now on, each time carefully fill in the blank chosen to do on it , do not need to spend as much time as a large number of language training. I want to stress is the big question, math score of the big problems is very large, and most people could not finish A mathematical examination paper is the answer, right in front of the big issue is very simple, but behind the big problem is very difficult . I have to say there are two points, the first point, I do not know if you have not talked to the teacher and the batch volume, the entrance of the batch volume math teacher how to award points? Some people certainly say that you have to ask, certainly follow the steps to the sub it! Examination questions every step of the procedure, there are stringent points! But we thought about, why would the teachers do not want to grant volume? Why Study Teacher award teacher nicknamed tired? Examination paper and its award is a boring, tired, boring job, how much paper was approved teacher every day? You can imagine yourself setting, teachers have time and energy to stare at a computer screen to the big questions for each examination paper to find step by step procedure to find mining points? Filled with normal problems in terms of calculation, the answer is yes, the whole idea of ​​no problem to answer directly passed, the answer does not only look at the steps, and is briefly see next steps, and then after a few seconds and then next consider the marked points one has to prove that the same question, the conclusion was no problem thought out answer to PASS it! (These are the volumes I listen to the teacher, said several batches, I makes up lie to you I am not a person!) Or more if you can believe this, you can not believe, if you believe that you should take advantage of this, for example, a answer questions, so that half and they got a triangle, one side is three, and the other side is five, you need to find the other edge is the IV, draw the triangle is right triangle, and then will be able to do so, while under graphic or title based on past experience to do was four-piece side, but you certainly will not ask for, or you get stuck thinking the examination does not seek out, can not go, then how do you do? Empty, give up, do the next question and then went on to finish? If you want do not how to do it? The right choice, bold write: because the piece has four equal sides, so this triangle is a right triangle. Then how to do on how to do this, teachers will find it? Probably not, then you out, even if discovered, he is certainly not the next step of your sub-all deducted! Similarly, proofs, so that half the card at a conclusion on the card does not come out this conclusion, the following can not do! How to do? Bold to write directly on this conclusion, continue to do! Teachers will find it? Not necessarily, even if the bad luck to be found, the teacher dared batch volume steps behind you all deducted points it?

of mathematics, but also stressed that the second point, that is to give teachers the impression that I do not know there is no such a question, why the same 12 points out of a question is not, and only half Some people only 4 points, and some people get 6 points, and some people have 8 points, and even some people will get 10 points? 12 points out of the question you should have 12 points that he can not give you 2 points, you should have 2 points that he did not dare to give you 12 points, but you should have 6 points 8 points the teacher can give you can give you 4 points, no one will be held! Tell you a word: do half of the question, do everything possible to grant volume is no time to feel your teachers do, not what you do here will not do it! This I can not teach you specific methods, and only gradually began to feel on your own, I said earlier exercise problem-solving ideas, the more clear idea of ​​when to do the better title, even if half do the same, clear thinking people in this area accounted for a great cheap! Well give it a try, more than 20 days before the exam when I had spent a lot of energy research in this area, but you still have five months!

also tell you a little common sense, the college entrance examination questions, the math is the number of multiple-choice options appear, there are strict requirements! We exam is 15 multiple-choice questions, then ABCD each option must be three or four! (I only know math, i do not know, you can look) usually did not test this requirement, but the college entrance examination must be so! If you have done that multiple-choice questions, three questions will not be found or, that are not allowed to do, check back option, the remaining 12 questions found only one title selected D, then congratulations to you, less than 5 seconds clock time, you retrieve at least two multiple-choice questions!

The comprehensive management, I have said has a strong regular entrance, the rationale embodied in the comprehensive aspects of the most obvious! Especially physics and chemistry, strong regularity, carefully study the college entrance examination questions will certainly be a qualitative leap, there's really nothing! But the biological hard to say, because the biological knowledge point too much, too broken, do everything possible to take back the knowledge point of it, a good biological knowledge to point back, and would like to make low scores is immune! Besides the big questions of physical and mathematical different points of physical steps the big question a lot, the result will not get the number of points, the formula will not be able to do quite a few points inscribed, as to how to grab more points taken, your teacher will spend a lot of time talking to you again, you can listen to, but A physical big question, can do not teach you the fool with my math teacher's method of batch volume, batch physical big issue because the proportion of step with the formula too much total points the teacher will see you step! Should be careful!

final test subjects are English, right, first of all ask you a question in English exam questions high school three years in which the teacher speaks Road up to? No suspense, it is the individual choice, and individual choice in the English test accounted for a percentage of how much it? Your heart is certainly the most clear! So, please do not waste energy in the radio top too much! But also that you should know that our tendency is to ignore the teaching of English grammar, emphasis on vocabulary and ability! Four exam question now is not the syntax, the radio has been all word problems, the college entrance examination in grammar questions are bound to the radio less and less! The question more and more words, do not believe you can ask your English teacher, this is the trend of English teaching in China! So you do not put a lot of time wasted on grammar! Back as good a word back! In addition there is a saying heard I do not know you listen to In the English test played a decisive role, I was wrong entrance of seven radio, read the wrong one, finished the wrong type 2, and my classmates, but the wrong 3, Reading 3 wrong, wrong 4 gestalt , the gap is not to be opened up so!

about English, I recommend you to look around the New Oriental School, New Oriental should have an annual college entrance examination this time intensive English classes during April and May there are sprint classes, I am not here to advertise Mr Yu not give me the money! New Oriental last April to a burst of English tuition had benefited from. New Oriental teachers are crazy to be proud of metamorphosis! They house a famous saying: I am sick, I am.
yicjing4hu is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links